The Women's Thread: For Black women only
London

Powell, OH

#612 Apr 23, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have a group of men who aren't used to having money and wealth isn't as common among his peer..he tends to abusive with it..as if he thinks it's enough to shift the balance of power in his favor..Notice that group of men where it's more common for the males to make 6 figures or more don't have this aggressive hate nature (abuse) towards their human when trying to "court"...because they have a better chance of trading him in for an equally wealthy or richer guy.. so these men cannot relate on their money solely as men who's women are in poverty (not to mention women nowadays are having their own cashflow)..That's the differences between some men with means who think the woman he PICK and WANT has to prove her worth constantly vs other men with means adore and take great pleasure in spoiling the woman he WANT and PICK...
Agree 1000X to this post. Money does not equal power. It is a form of empowerment but money itself doesn't equal power. In fact, if you study history, there were times were money itself was of little value and the exertion of power took precedence.

The purpose of money is more freedoms. How one attains money could certainly give them power but it is not embedded with money.

As you state, it is really silly for some males to play the game of controlling a woman with money when there is only a certain type of woman who enjoys that. The rest of us would rather work our fingers to the bone than sit up and let some idiot dangle his money in our face in order to get food and shelter. How is that fun? No thanks. It's almost the equivalent of buying a big mansion for your kids but then beating your kids daily for living in it.
London

Powell, OH

#615 Apr 23, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>Some good info..here..
So an Alpha male probably wouldn't resist an Alpha female because she compliments him? Would this be why so many Beta males (dress in Alpha clothing) practically demand control over women (including attempts at breaking her spirits)to camouflage his own weakness among the male species? The Aplha female (natural or created)does explain why she refuse to be subordinate..
I'm a naturally submissive person in person (although this doesn't translate into allowing abuse)..not sure if it's an Alpha or Beta female trait..depends I guess..but it works well with REAL Alpha males...
Honestly though, all women pair well with an alpha man, it's just an alpha women pairs better with an alpha man--but an alpha man can appreciate any woman. He's not threatened by men nor women because he's not afraid of protection. Alpha men don't even have conversations about submission. That isn't even something they'd be caught doing and it doesn't interest them at all. Alpha men get what they need out of women because they are the only true men and women, quite frankly, bow to men. They also have a strong sense of right and wrong.

I've studied this a lot because I noticed long ago that there were definitely differences in men in terms of spiritual strength in an innate way. I know I have a lot to learn but it's interesting reading about it.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#616 Apr 23, 2013
Yeah I'm a black women. I'm confident, mentally strong, I believe in myself...and there's another one.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#617 Apr 24, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>Probably something BM should be discussing on their thread..improving the life of the upcoming BM...but how can one get them to care about their own-self and issues?
by bw stop soliciting bm and making everything about them(bw).

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#618 Apr 24, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>So a good black man is determined on how much he worship's black women?
lol i thought you knew?
yea

New Canaan, CT

#619 Apr 24, 2013
where dem white women at

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#620 Apr 24, 2013
Too early for this mess ....
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#621 Apr 24, 2013
TrollBuster2 wrote:
<quoted text>There's also a thread that says BW are loud. Just because a thread exists somewhere on the forum doesn't make it OR this thread right. Run along now litlle guy.

Busted.
I stated this yesterday in a post:
Now I've said it before: threads aren't conducive to a private conversation or intermingling amongst a certain group of people. I condone the first amendment too.

----

Now please don't project. It's not a good look at all.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#622 Apr 24, 2013
selornapadenpigshit you sux.lol

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#623 Apr 24, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>lol i thought you knew?
how foolish of me to assume people value civil debate over agreeing 100% on what they're saying. Apparently I assumed through patriarchal qualifications, men are in the lead just as white men lead over white women. But in the black community, black men need to get with black women's program and together they co lead.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#624 Apr 24, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>by bw stop soliciting bm and making everything about them(bw).
Amen! Let black men growup and sink or stand on their own.

“Busting trolls is my hobby.”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#625 Apr 24, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>lol i thought you knew?
Wow, you are one highly intelligent BW. NOT!

Busted.

Level 6

DC

#626 Apr 24, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>by bw stop soliciting bm and making everything about them(bw).
the black community is a matriarchal community. Black women raise the girls and the boys and run the community. "If momma did it by herself, then the woman I got pregnant should be able to do it by herself". I used to council at a Urban Youth Facility and I would hear that excuse constantly. These young boys have grown up to momma being in control that they themselves think women should run it and be mommy and daddy, it's a destructive cycle that matriarchy brings.

Level 6

DC

#627 Apr 24, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! Let black men growup and sink or stand on their own.
Under what terms do black men need to grow up? Under black women's terms that dictates what he needs and doesn't need to do? Under black women's terms that tell him what makes a real man and what a real man should do. Under black women's terms that says, once you get yourself together, don't think you're going to lead but you will co lead. Under black women's terms that dictates what a man should and shouldn't find attractive. Under black women's terms who want a man to be old fashion when it comes to being chivalrous but not old fashion when it comes to a man being the head. Under black women's terms who say that black men need to get themselves together but in the same sentence say, "we'll, it's not all about the money. Money doesn't make a man". When it comes time to propose and his $13 an hour job only allowed him to afford a $500 ring.

Under what terms do black men need to grow up and more importantly, will black men holistically agree to those terms?

Level 6

DC

#630 Apr 24, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>cosign..
I don't understand what the problem is really..I think we all agree the Black community is backwards..yet the method to turn this thing around is still asking BW to do it and be responsible...that would make us the leaders <smh>
It seems like the only way out of this never ending cycle..is to let BM figure out solutions for themselves..
It's pretty boring to even listen to many of them nowadays..
There are black men who are in the position to lead and they are black men who aren't. A simple solution to turning the black community around is black women solely mating with men who are in the position to lead.

Either that black community is going to be a matriarchal community or a patriarchal community. Black women holistically decide that. If black women want leaders, simply date/marry men who are leaders.

Level 6

DC

#631 Apr 24, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>cosign..
I don't understand what the problem is really..I think we all agree the Black community is backwards..yet the method to turn this thing around is still asking BW to do it and be responsible...that would make us the leaders <smh>
It seems like the only way out of this never ending cycle..is to let BM figure out solutions for themselves..
It's pretty boring to even listen to many of them nowadays..
Like I stated to Capree, under what terms must black men grow up? Tell black men to simply "grow up" is to broad. Give specifics. What are your terms and your specifics of black men growing up and turning the black community around?

From experience, you can't just go up to a loser and tell him to grow up. You have to give him specifics on why he needs to grow up and more importantly, why it would benefit him.

So what is your solution?

Level 6

DC

#632 Apr 24, 2013
If a woman tells a man that his money doesn't define his worth or dictate his alpha male status, that will create complacency.

"I don't need to go out there and try to get a better job since I'm an alpha male regardless."

"Baby, I know this ring cost $300, but like you said, it's not about the money. It's about love, right?"

Ask yourself, are there a lot of complacent black men in the community? If so, why? Is it possible that these men are complacent because they keep getting told that money doesn't make a man. That he can have zero dollars in his account and he can still be an alpha male?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic. I'm genuinely want to understand why women think there are so many subordinate black men in the community.

Level 6

DC

#633 Apr 24, 2013
Ladies, what comes with men who are on your level and above is leadership, not just responsibilities.

If black women feel that a matriarchal society is the way it's suppose to be, then what can black men say or do? If black women are queens and princesses, what are black men? Peasants? You can't be upset when peasants have a peasant mind frame.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#634 Apr 24, 2013
White Girl wrote:
Its more like a lynch mob in the process. You dum azz boons are unwanted from the jump. Lol! Lmwao!! Grow some hair...by the way your butts are way too big, like a hippo! Lol!!
There are so many beautiful black women in the world. My professor cannot stop talking about Beyoncé and Meagan Good....and he is a white man married to a white woman. A lot of white men at my school love black women and their curves. the only reason that they don't like it when you white women/girls gain weight is because you lose your shape altogether when YOU gain weight. A black woman can be a little thick and still look good but the majority of white women cannot do that because your shaped up funny....so the only way you can maintain a decent look is to stay skinny. I know that must suck....but hey that's life.

A beautiful black woman will outshine any woman. Don't hate boo! LOL
SamBee

Windermere, FL

#635 Apr 24, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, not every woman on thread belongs to God.
That was my point, the problem with alot of marriages is that both the man and woman are unequally yoked.

2 Corinthians 6:14

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

1 Peter 3:7

Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with [them] according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

Deuteronomy 7

7 When Yahuah thy Alahym shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

2 And when Yahuah thy Alahym shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other mighty ones: so will the anger of Yahuah be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

6 For thou art an holy people unto Yahuah thy Alahym: Yahuah thy Alahym hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 Yahuah did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

8 But because Yahuah loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath Yahuah brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

9 Know therefore that Yahuah thy Alahym, he is Yahuah, the faithful Alahym, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

I'm Blessed,been married to my first love 20 years and we both serve Yahuah in Ruach and Truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,479,426
Overcoming the "career urge" with swirly babies 3 min Ben Quick 18
15 yo Black Female Sexually Assaulted by White ... 4 min Meen 3
Does Race Biologically Exist? 4 min SobieskiSavedEurope 518
Who would like to know what me favorite song is? 9 min Jamaica girl 13
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 10 min SobieskiSavedEurope 10
Does multiculturalism promote racial division? 21 min SobieskiSavedEurope 336
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 24 min slick willie expl... 183
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 28 min Ben Quick 50
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 4 hr Ben Quick 173
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 6 hr The Wookie 91
More from around the web