The Women's Thread: For Black women only
Alfie

UK

#499 Apr 22, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>I just got done calling three of my female black friends. All three of them said that the bible states that a man shall love his wife and a woman shall submit to her man.
Loving and "worshipping" is different then submitting. Not to mention, most black women don't date men who worship them otherwise the out of wedlock percentages would be lower, right? Just because a man doesn't submit to his woman doesn't mean he doesn't love her. This is the battle with black women that most black men of means have. Now, I have dated black women and understand that I'm the head and the back and the legs. Who understand that I hold a higher level of responsibilities than they do. If I'm bringing more to the table than you, that's fine, but don't think I'm going to fall for this 50/50 escapade that you're preaching.
Again, what black man of means of going to go for that. VERY FEW. Black men of means are ALREADY RARE. So black women are making it even harder on themselves by saying, "Out of these RARE black men of means, I want a even rarer black man who wants a 50/50 relationship".
Yo, good luck finding that. And if you find that, good luck other black women finding that.
excellent
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#500 Apr 22, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Comment!
why thank you very much MsNewNew...lol.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#501 Apr 22, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>That's what it's all about, the fear of submitting to someone and thinking they have rule over you. Black women don't like those 1950 ideals, but then want a 1950's relationship that benefits them. A BIG part of being married is the lifestyle that ensues. If I provide you with lavish vacations, luxury cars, a peace of mind about the bills getting paid, etc...then that puts me in the position of the head. If women want 50/50, then they need to pay 50% of the bills, do 50% of the cooking/cleaning, 50% of the yard work...etc. If there is a bump in the night, 50% of the time, the woman needs to check the sound. Whoever is the protector, is the head. Whoever will sacrifice their life to protect his wife and his kids IS THE HEAD!
How often do you see a woman jump in front of a bullet for her husband? I paid the cost to be the boss so either one can get in line or get out of line and take your chances elsewhere with a man who has less than.
hey man, yard work, luxury cars, paying bills are not things you do every day. cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids are things you do every day. I rather do yard work and etc... Cooking, cleaning and taking care of the kids is very hard work. that is 50 percent or maybe a little more. I have to take care of my mother who is elderly everyday. make sure she takes her meds and eat all three meals. because she is a diabetic. that is a little stressful. I use to hear from my ex girlfriends and current girlfriend how hard it is to cook, clean and take care of the kids. I knew it was hard. but, now I really know how hard. so, women are doing 50 percent or more around the household.
my last post to you

Memphis, TN

#503 Apr 22, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>75% of black women ,WHO ARE MOTHERS, have out of wedlock children and that number is growing to 80%. It's not racist if it's factual. Do you want me to pretend that this isn't true. Fine, most black women get married and have children after marriage. Most black women don't have attitudes. Most black women are nurturing creatures. You obviously want me to tell you what you want to hear and I, along with many other black men, will do that. We will feed you the b.s. and keep you in this delusional paradigm.
Apparently you don't understand math. Most bw aren't mothering and combined with those who aren't mothering oow..they actually make up the majority. Now, the chances of bw mothering as single women increases if she has a child with a black man but this risk isn't reserved for bw..it is also seen in all segments where bm are concentrated and making kids. We can also see the direct result of this change in family because the black population has gone down drastically..to the point where even on this forum there are more than one topic asking if bp will exist in 2050.

So stop lying.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#504 Apr 22, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>75% of black women ,WHO ARE MOTHERS, have out of wedlock children and that number is growing to 80%. It's not racist if it's factual. Do you want me to pretend that this isn't true. Fine, most black women get married and have children after marriage. Most black women don't have attitudes. Most black women are nurturing creatures. You obviously want me to tell you what you want to hear and I, along with many other black men, will do that. We will feed you the b.s. and keep you in this delusional paradigm.
children out of wedlock is growing among all races of women. man, what is this black women hating thing you are doing. what women are going through among any race has a lot to do with the men of that race. like fathers and mothers have a lot to do with the development of their kids. too many men are letting women down. too many men are downing women instead of uplifting women. that goes for any race. we should try uplifting black women instead of criticizing black women.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#505 Apr 22, 2013
TBMR wrote:
Why are you ladies in here arguing with bw haters?
ignore them
this thread is supposed to be about and for us
they have a trillion other threads they can go to and hate on us
ignore them and lets get back to US
you are 100 percent right!
for real this time

Memphis, TN

#506 Apr 22, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>I just got done calling three of my female black friends. All three of them said that the bible states that a man shall love his wife and a woman shall submit to her man.
Loving and "worshipping" is different then submitting. Not to mention, most black women don't date men who worship them otherwise the out of wedlock percentages would be lower, right? Just because a man doesn't submit to his woman doesn't mean he doesn't love her. This is the battle with black women that most black men of means have. Now, I have dated black women and understand that I'm the head and the back and the legs. Who understand that I hold a higher level of responsibilities than they do. If I'm bringing more to the table than you, that's fine, but don't think I'm going to fall for this 50/50 escapade that you're preaching.
Again, what black man of means of going to go for that. VERY FEW. Black men of means are ALREADY RARE. So black women are making it even harder on themselves by saying, "Out of these RARE black men of means, I want a even rarer black man who wants a 50/50 relationship".
Yo, good luck finding that. And if you find that, good luck other black women finding that.
I'm glad you said it. Bm of means are rare and the ones with good sense with means are even rarer..so, why should anyone listen to a bm of means especially since it's well known the gap between a bm of means and the average bm is pretty large?? So, you've basically admitted you are giving out useless advice.

Bye now dear. Have a good day.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#507 Apr 22, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>hey man, yard work, luxury cars, paying bills are not things you do every day. cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids are things you do every day. I rather do yard work and etc... Cooking, cleaning and taking care of the kids is very hard work. that is 50 percent or maybe a little more. I have to take care of my mother who is elderly everyday. make sure she takes her meds and eat all three meals. because she is a diabetic. that is a little stressful. I use to hear from my ex girlfriends and current girlfriend how hard it is to cook, clean and take care of the kids. I knew it was hard. but, now I really know how hard. so, women are doing 50 percent or more around the household.
ive been on my own since I was 18. Cooking everyday and cleaning takes an hour everyday, if that. Taking care of kids usually comes a few years after marriage. Although in your case, since your girlfriend already has kids. Like kordell Stewart and porsha, they have no kids. He is barely home, as I am. So how are you taking care of home if no one is home to take care of? When I am home, I cook just as good as any woman I ever dated so I don't need for her to cook. Her cooking and cleaning is a plus, not a must. Not everyone is shacking up with a woman with kids like yourself. Some people, like myself, believe in getting married then having kids. You're not a real man. A real man would marry the woman he is with instead of shacking up with her.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#508 Apr 22, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>If black women are the most nurturing women, then why are so many black men in jail? Why is it that when a single mother raise's a son, if he turns out to be a jailbird, black women will blame it on his father not being around. If he turns out to be a doctor, black women will take ALL the credit. Your statement is extremely racist. If a white woman was to say that she raise's better son's than black women, you would view it as racist. If you personally want to think that then you're entitled to your opinion. But your opinion doesn't change the truth, despite being cosigned to death by people with the same opinions.
I never said black women aren't shyt, I simply implying that level the playing field. I don't believe in uplifting anybody. But black women walk around with this, "we're all queen's and goddess's" mantra. In order to be a queen, you have to rule a town. A town full of people FOLLOWING YOU. Queen Elizabeth is a queen.
a man is very important in a boys life or girls life. majority of boys raised by women turn out very good. but, majority in jail do not have a father in their life. that's a fact! majority come from impoverished families where the stress is very high for women without a man there. fathers need to step up in those neighborhoods.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#511 Apr 22, 2013
TBMR wrote:
Why are you ladies in here arguing with bw haters?
ignore them
this thread is supposed to be about and for us
they have a trillion other threads they can go to and hate on us
ignore them and lets get back to US
lol, so a black who doesn't agree with 100% of what black women say, he's automatically a black woman hater? That's a brainwashing statement.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#512 Apr 22, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>ive been on my own since I was 18. Cooking everyday and cleaning takes an hour everyday, if that. Taking care of kids usually comes a few years after marriage. Although in your case, since your girlfriend already has kids. Like kordell Stewart and porsha, they have no kids. He is barely home, as I am. So how are you taking care of home if no one is home to take care of? When I am home, I cook just as good as any woman I ever dated so I don't need for her to cook. Her cooking and cleaning is a plus, not a must. Not everyone is shacking up with a woman with kids like yourself. Some people, like myself, believe in getting married then having kids. You're not a real man. A real man would marry the woman he is with instead of shacking up with her.
boy, you are a angry soul. my girlfriend stays at her home and i have a home next door to my mother. where i can take care of her. my girlfriend owns her home and i own my home. what you should do is stay alone and stay away from black women. because, i see you are not a plus for any black woman. i see you used the word "dated". past tense. that's understandable. i do not know any black woman who would put up with your chauvinistic bullcrap. maybe a fool! so, stay away from black women. they won't miss you.

“I'm not here”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Spring, TX

#513 Apr 22, 2013
IR BW wrote:
Ladies, this is the WOMEN's thread. It's for us black women to post any and all topics that concern US.
Feel free to discuss work, hobbies, relationships, business, fiances, beauty, movies, men, sex, women's rights, children or whatever we think about on daily basis.
This is our exclusive women's club. This means no men allowed. Let's use it for good as a place to come to for advice, guidance and shared experiences.
So let's not fk it up by responding to men who post here or getting baited into silly, time-wasting bw/bm debates or encouraging IRBM to post here.
Well thats mighty sexist of you. This is a public forum mam.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#514 Apr 22, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>This conversation with you and Swade will be excellent for the BM's thread :)
you trying to get rid of me proud sis?...lol.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#517 Apr 22, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Oh..he's going to put you to work :)
<quoted text>Just nosy, but what is his race if you don't want to share..I understand?
Canada is a good option too..what part of the US or Canada?
She wants to spend time in California and she is interested in studying at De Anza College or Foothill College. They both have many international students and have reasonable reputations.
But her dad is anxious about shootings in America.
Also the Au pair program in America is for a full year, and my daughter wants to spend a few months living in Jamaica and she would not have time to do this if she Au pairs in America.

She is interested in Ontario and Vancouver in Canada, but we have not found any colleges yet.
Wako

Converse, TX

#518 Apr 22, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Who wants to spank my bootay?
Me!!!!! I wanna spank dat big black booty!!!!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#519 Apr 22, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
You've been great in this thread :)
I just want you to take Swade out of here LOL
understandable...lol.
London

Memphis, TN

#520 Apr 22, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>
^5
They have derailed the purpose of the thread leading it into the typical direction of BM vs BW and even trying to introduce IR...
Some of them simply don't like the idea of being excluded or not being the center of a BW's thoughts and conversations..
Exactly. They also assumed when speaking about relationships that it is isolate to bm/bw when clearly bm/bw aren't exclusively dating each other. Swade then brings himself in to the conversation speaking about who a woman calls a hoe doesn't matter if men don't agree. Now, what difference does it really make? lol! Bring a woman to your mother and she calls that woman a wh_re and see if she ever changes her mind..no matter, if the man marries her and has twenty kids with her. To the mother, she will always be a wh_re because women know women. She will simply be a wh_re who had twenty kids with her son. lol. That's just how it is and the mother is almost always correct.
To give the illusion that the eyes and voice of a woman are somehow obsolete truly explains why bm/bw are miles apart.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#521 Apr 22, 2013
8thWonderOfTheWorld wrote:
<quoted text>Well thats mighty sexist of you. This is a public forum mam.
Sir, I believe that there may be some men that wouldn't want us women engaging in their conversations at certain times so that they may talk freely amongst one another.

I think private chat is best considering these are threads in forums.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#525 Apr 22, 2013
@irbw i was wondering,what happened to "the black sistahood" on facebook or where ever it was?
London

Powell, OH

#526 Apr 22, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
How soon into a relationship would you consider moving in together... especially if one of you works long hours and you can't always visit each other Mon to Fri?
I'm funny about the moving in thing for some reason. If you have a child, I'd probably say moving in is not good no matter the time unless a wedding date has been set. Otherwise, with no kids, I'd probably say a year is a decent amount of time to start talking about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Now India a rising power in Africa 2 min negash 13
Trump caught LYING about donating to Vets 3 min Barbosa 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,384,454
UFO spotted near military base 8 min TruthQuest 5
Why a Civil War? 10 min Joe 2
Caucasians Are NOT Real People of Earth 11 min Hebrew Supremacist 9
Why do black women hate each other? 14 min Hil32 2
Dear White People 24 min Sicklecell Supporter 80
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 32 min IT IS I 134,532
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 1 hr Johnny 116