First Prev
of 149
Next Last
alfie

Welwyn Garden City, UK

#3505 Jun 29, 2013
candella wrote:
my hair is getting so long,may get it cornrolled again I just washed it today.It's too hot to have it straighten out.I wonder if my daughters hair is gonna come out like mine.It would be nice if she had silky curls.My hair isn't that coarse but it so thick,I prefer to have mines braided.
to all u traitor sheboons who r pregnant by krakkas-to hell with u n ur zebra babies....
to u I say -rat poison in the baby milk...

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Love Land

#3506 Jul 3, 2013
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
to all u traitor sheboons who r pregnant by krakkas-to hell with u n ur zebra babies....
to u I say -rat poison in the baby milk...
Your death will be a joy to us all

“R.I.P.Cuzzo <3 317/87-7/29/13”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3507 Jul 22, 2013
I am so glad his cocky azs barely post on here anymore! Thank you, universe!

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#3509 Aug 10, 2013
Dirty south wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IJx4a7ThV9AXX
flat ass London UK brauds dont stand a chance..
I notice that African, and African-Caribbean have a Vendetta Against AA Women check the stats, and the nasty comments made against them: Because African, & African-Caribbean Women are Jealous of the better Women the stats prove it on this thread: www.topix.com/forum/afam/THC52QSS64N2FTBM8

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

#3510 Aug 10, 2013
LawOfAttractive wrote:
I am so glad his cocky azs barely post on here anymore! Thank you, universe!
Hey my fellow beautiful black women:)

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#3513 Aug 25, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
http://truthaboutblackfemale.w ordpress.com/
It has been 50 Years since MLK has freed us from Slavery, and we are still at War with each other. There has been a Hot new Controversial New Forum Poll called Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women? Results Reveals the Fact that there's some Jealousy that African & Afro-Caribbean Women have for African-American Women: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THC52QSS64N2F... Many Negative comments towards African-American Women have mostly came from Caribbeans than Africans in which Caribbeans claim to be superior to African-Americans. This has become a Major Problem for the past few Decades......It is Time we love all our Black Women no matter where they come from, and stop the senseless Wars.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3514 Aug 29, 2013
So I am fully confident as I can be in this time as a woman. Im at a point where I literally decided I will be happy no matter what...even if God never graces me with a man who truly loves me and marries me in my lifetime. As calm and confident as I have grown still something remains. There's a missing puzzle piece in every relationship that I did try to have.

Its as if because I was a person who always wanted marriage first THAT became the very curse that keeps me unmarried.Back to what I said about the missing puzzle piece though...

The missing puzzle piece is the fact that men vanish and never have told me why, or gave me one reason on what failed. I'm still a woman and person and I believe I at-least deserve honesty just like I gave them so I cn build and work on SOMETHING.

Example: With my previous dating situation there was a man that I liked everything about. He was funny, SO sensitive, confident, and everything that seemed to make me a bit happier than I already was. We met and automatically kept in contact for an entire year. long conversations and we even planned to finally move to the same city.

1 year later we wanted to meet back up. He invited me out to go and see him and I accepted. I made nice reservations just so we could have the entire night alone. I prepared in every way possible. I waited and waited because he was taking longer than I expected. No warnings or cell responces to tell me "Dont wait up". Here it is he invited me out ...but he didn't even show up.

A couple months later he kept apologizing and said all that matters to him is that I didn't think he was a bad guy anymore. he just wanted to make it all up to me...etc etc. So we planned a date ahead of time...

I made the reservations because when he got there he would be pitching in. I had everything planned out ahead of time just like he claimed to.

...THEN AGAIN!!
I couldn't figure out why he was taking so much longer than he said he would take. after awhile...No cell answers, nothing to say "hey dont wait up".

the thing that irritates me is that I can't figure out why men just have just DISAPPEARED on me. Am I just not as good as other women?WTH!

So I decided that since I am still in contact with a resent freind /EX that I will have a very HEATED/DEEP convo...and try and finally get some answers.
I really just want to see that missing puzzle piece.
I am very NERVOUS about the conversation I am about to have. He is an ex and I havn't had heated convo with him in years but If this is what it takes for me to find out I gotta do it...
Just to know what men REALLY think about me.

this gotta end somehow!!!
Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3515 Nov 8, 2013
Anyone ready for Thanksgiving?
I know I need to find a new mac and cheese recipe..just in the mood for something different...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 149
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,115,304
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min A CHILD OF AHAYA 95,585
small cock white male only good for 4 min davillian 18
More BM Athletes Suffering More Injuries During... 9 min T-BOS 10
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 12 min Big Knob 303
Racist and black girls are intimidated by IRwhi... 14 min Primm 7
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min African AE 25,061
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 22 min Capree 431
There's A War On The Black Male 39 min Hellywood 725
Jewish women crazy for african american men 58 min Amber5 196