Black Patriot

London, UK

#3444 Jun 7, 2013
910disaster wrote:
Awww...Im upset that this thread is dead!!
I found my smoking gun!:(
LMAO
Tu veux que je baise l'enfer vous sortir maintenant?
Black Patriot

London, UK

#3445 Jun 7, 2013
Omnipotent White wrote:
<quoted text>
You Haitian?
Non, je suis juste en langues et envie de baiser 091 catastrophe. Je veux monter son pum pum de serré comme la colère de Dieu
Black Patriot

London, UK

#3446 Jun 7, 2013
910disaster wrote:
Awww...Im upset that this thread is dead!!
I found my smoking gun!:(
LMAO
Je veux déchirer ta chatte douce si fort dans le style de l'hélicoptère.
Black Patriot

London, UK

#3447 Jun 7, 2013
candella wrote:
folding all those baby and toddler clothes at the help center while I was feeling my baby move inside me really relaxed me mentally.
Good for you baby.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3448 Jun 7, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Je veux déchirer ta chatte douce si fort dans le style de l'hélicoptère.
Give canday a few pills and some attention...she will be happy to assist you.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#3449 Jun 7, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Look ya lying fucktard! Stop making me gag!!
Right now! Go in the bathroom, look in the mirror and chant "chi-chi-chi chia" until your wife appears.
Answer a question for me. What is a fktard?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#3450 Jun 7, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Look ya lying fucktard! Stop making me gag!!
Right now! Go in the bathroom, look in the mirror and chant "chi-chi-chi chia" until your wife appears.
Just asking
candella

Wichita, KS

#3452 Jun 9, 2013
baby's heartbeat has been between 135-150.While I was still dreaming this morning it was moving alot.I find the baby's heartbeat just right below my belly button which half of it's popped out.It was more towards my right side but it's loud and clear under my belly button so maybe it's moved a little bit.I'm feeling burning/stinging sensations mostly on my right side must be my ligaments stretching.My belly is getting pretty big now.Already got marks so there's really nothing I can do to prevent that
alfie

UK

#3453 Jun 9, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
YOur posts don't bother me,you are the one crying to the moderators about me not the other way around.U have nothing that I want.I have a baby on the way and that'll be my focus.I've been truly blessed and you haven't.Nobody on here pities you because you aren't worth giving a thought
hell with

ur pregnant by a non blk man- u r a sell out race traitor using that womb for non blk babies....
to hell with u n ur half breed mutant...

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#3454 Jun 9, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
The coffee is usually very diluted with ice and milk.I usually just drink half a cup every other day.In my first trimester it was a aversion.I have no problem quitting it though.I just like the vanilla flavored iced coffee once in a while.I know my baby is strong and growing well.I'm not worried.
candy, is there a mental institution near you?

Level 6

Location hidden

#3455 Jun 10, 2013
I wonder....during an ACTUAL miscarriage, how long before you can have sex without pain & how long before the bleeding stops?

Just thinking in type...carry on :)
candella

Wichita, KS

#3456 Jun 10, 2013
i hope these last 4 months go by fast
candella

Wichita, KS

#3458 Jun 10, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Man I bet your titties are HUGE! They were big already. You can practice nursing your baby with me. Without my dentures it will feel like a newborn baby sucking on your titties.
They are,the green veins are very prominent.I'm gonna take a nap my head hurts.
Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3460 Jun 10, 2013
Hello my sistas,
Let's discuss what it means to YOU to be "PRO Black"? Does it depend on how you interact with your community..bringing about cohesiveness (supporting black businesses, mentoring black children, electing quality Black politicians,fighting causes in the interest of the race, etc.)?

BLACK WOMEN answers ONLY: please ignore the trolls and outsiders who take the discussion off topic and continue to make the thread useless. Although, some outsiders have some great value to add to the subject, however, in the honor of the thread's purpose.."we" would like to address "our" concerns from a feminine point of view...learning, correcting, and teaching each other...
Level 6

Location hidden

#3461 Jun 10, 2013
How important to you "if at all" as a BW is the emphasis on racial pride & soco-economic empowerment via the Black family or/and race?
alfie

UK

#3462 Jun 10, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
Hello my sistas,
Let's discuss what it means to YOU to be "PRO Black"? Does it depend on how you interact with your community..bringing about cohesiveness (supporting black businesses, mentoring black children, electing quality Black politicians,fighting causes in the interest of the race, etc.)?
BLACK WOMEN answers ONLY: please ignore the trolls and outsiders who take the discussion off topic and continue to make the thread useless. Although, some outsiders have some great value to add to the subject, however, in the honor of the thread's purpose.."we" would like to address "our" concerns from a feminine point of view...learning, correcting, and teaching each other...
pro black means a bw don't use her black womb to bring forth a wm
baby...
black womb for black babies....

any sheboon who uses her womb for wm -I hope the mixed mutt dies....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#3463 Jun 10, 2013
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
pro black means a bw don't use her black womb to bring forth a wm
baby...
black womb for black babies....
any sheboon who uses her womb for wm -I hope the mixed mutt dies....
Wow!!!! How necessary was that? You are beginning to sound like a few other people around here who believe in the same sick type of thought process. What they don't realise is that their hatefulness will eventually come back to them in triplicate.
Level 6

Location hidden

#3464 Jun 10, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!!! How necessary was that? You are beginning to sound like a few other people around here who believe in the same sick type of thought process. What they don't realise is that their hatefulness will eventually come back to them in triplicate.
Hi Ms. Divine..Hope you are doing well?
Say hello to Bappie for me..next time you speak with her..if you happen to stop in the "Ladies Lounge" thread..I would love to read some feedback on your take on the feminist movement and it's offshot..the black feminist movement as a non-BW looking in...

Level 6

Location hidden

#3465 Jun 10, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
How important to you "if at all" as a BW is the emphasis on racial pride & soco-economic empowerment via the Black family or/and race?
Good question...
Black pride is very important. I dont deal with people that dont believe in community or tries to distance themselves from other blacks.
A black person can not be prideful in themselves yet lack pride in being black. Not matter what the uncle toms and the belly warmers say.

Pride is connected to success. I think (Jim crow aside) economic power in the black community was strongest during segregation. Its no coincidence that black families were complete...stronger at the same time. There was power and a glowing sense of connection in black towns & neighborhoods that was passed along thru generations. A work ethic that was unmatched by any race. We need that again to bring the BC back from the brink. We've been crakkkalized. Bamboozled....Just my .2
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#3466 Jun 10, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question...
Black pride is very important. I dont deal with people that dont believe in community or tries to distance themselves from other blacks.
A black person can not be prideful in themselves yet lack pride in being black. Not matter what the uncle toms and the belly warmers say.
Pride is connected to success. I think (Jim crow aside) economic power in the black community was strongest during segregation. Its no coincidence that black families were complete...stronger at the same time. There was power and a glowing sense of connection in black towns & neighborhoods that was passed along thru generations. A work ethic that was unmatched by any race. We need that again to bring the BC back from the brink. We've been crakkkalized. Bamboozled....Just my .2
WTF do you sellout IR Hos know about Black Pride? You slimy c**nts don't know shyt about Pride. Ya'll make me sick you damn race traitors. Stick to BM!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 8 min Loulou 122,798
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min African AE 112,665
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 13 min Imgreat 33,391
Poll Report the white trolls posts! LOL! 15 min Master of Darkness 45
Biracial IS NOT black 17 min RealGirl10 521
What the hell is going on with black men? 28 min Imgreat 6
Topix is racist and anti-African American. 56 min fo real 4
Easter is another Whites Only holiday! 2 hr Nucking Figgers 11
More from around the web