The Women's Thread: For Black women only

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#3290 Jun 5, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao!!!!
THAT WAS MY FIRST POST TO YOU EVER! You want someone to be obsessed with you. Thats why you run around posting crazy, off topic shyt. ATTENTION WHO-RE!
Being that I have been pregnant, I know that NO DOCTOR will tell you that iced coffee is ok during pregnancy! Not even "every so often"!
Dumb lonely bitch.
You are obsessed or else you wouldn't know I'm posting off topic shyt.I've talked to my doctor as long as I'm not consuming more than a small cup a day it's ok.And it didn't take you long to post a reply lol funny to come back and see bxtches like u still living your life on topix.Stop posting to me and go away you bored dusty tramp.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#3291 Jun 5, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Leave her alone you bitter hateful bytch. You here 24/7 with your lonely unemployed a** and have the nerve to get on this chick. Listen you simple homely female leave her alone she likes brothaz and btw she has the biggest titties this side of the Pecos River.
The bxtch just looking for trouble like the dxmn eyeball in her pic.
Black Patriot

UK

#3293 Jun 5, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obsessed or else you wouldn't know I'm posting off topic shyt.I've talked to my doctor as long as I'm not consuming more than a small cup a day it's ok.And it didn't take you long to post a reply lol funny to come back and see bxtches like u still living your life on topix.Stop posting to me and go away you bored dusty tramp.
I have missed you on topix sweetheart.
Hope both you and your baby is doing well.

Stay strong...just ignore those who persecute you.

The Lord hates scornful people.
Black Patriot

UK

#3294 Jun 5, 2013
*is* should have been *are*

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#3295 Jun 5, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>She just mad cuss there is no men in her life. No man in his right mind would put up with that hateful ho. What happened to your avatar? I used to masturbate to your beautiful titties all the time.
I know that's right and it got taken down.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#3296 Jun 5, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I have missed you on topix sweetheart.
Hope both you and your baby is doing well.
Stay strong...just ignore those who persecute you.
The Lord hates scornful people.
I've just been dealing with some things but I'm just glad my baby is doing good under the stress I've been dealing with.There are quite a few bitter people on here I know that.Hope you and your wife are doing good.Have a good day
Black Patriot

UK

#3297 Jun 5, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I've just been dealing with some things but I'm just glad my baby is doing good under the stress I've been dealing with.There are quite a few bitter people on here I know that.Hope you and your wife are doing good.Have a good day
As long as your baby is fine...then you're ok.

My wife is doing very well-thanks for asking.

Just take it easy, and take the necessary rests when needed.

Cheers.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3298 Jun 5, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
The bxtch just looking for trouble like the dxmn eyeball in her pic.
LMAO!!!The company you keep tells a lot about the person you are.
ie: Patriot & Marcus, enough said.
Black Patriot

UK

#3299 Jun 5, 2013
Awee, someone is hurt because we support and love our sister over her. lmbao...LET THE SCORNFUL BE SCORNFUL STILL.

WE LOVE YOU CANDAY.

Level 6

Location hidden

#3300 Jun 5, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop wishing for shyt that wont happen.
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DRINK COFFEE WHILE PREGNANT. That's like saying "I talked to my doctor and as long as I only smoke 1 cigarette a day, Im fine" Idiot.

No one else here says anything and I don't get it! You come into threads and randomly post stupid shyt like, "my tiddies are sore" or "my boyfriend is fat and my child wont be" WTF? The topic can be global warming and you'll come in with some wild shyt about breast milk or something.
I tried to ignore u...but youre a spammer, you are a kook. You constantly spam threads with your off topic nonsense.
You are a pathetic attention seeking slore. Congratulations, you got my attention. NOW SUCK IT UP AND TAKE THE ABUSE. BITCH.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3301 Jun 5, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Leave her alone you bitter hateful bytch. You here 24/7 with your lonely unemployed a** and have the nerve to get on this chick. Listen you simple homely female leave her alone she likes brothaz and btw she has the biggest titties this side of the Pecos River.
Speaking of bitter, hateful b's, Marcus....You should have seen the vile things this piece of garbage posted about my deceased daughter and me....You have no idea who the bitter, hateful troll really is....just sayin'.....

Just wait and see how she starts with me.....hehehehehe.....
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#3303 Jun 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of bitter, hateful b's, Marcus....You should have seen the vile things this piece of garbage posted about my deceased daughter and me....You have no idea who the bitter, hateful troll really is....just sayin'.....
Damn and I thought I was bad. Smdh at this 910 bytch.

Level 6

Location hidden

#3304 Jun 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
That idiot comprehends nothing. Don't waste ur time. He also has a fake topix life.

Level 6

Location hidden

#3305 Jun 5, 2013
Hey canady...
I heard you've been posting about being pregnant for the past 2 years. How many invisible kids do you have? lol!!

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#3307 Jun 5, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as your baby is fine...then you're ok.
My wife is doing very well-thanks for asking.
Just take it easy, and take the necessary rests when needed.
Cheers.
I enjoy the couple sips of ice coffee because I feel my baby move right away.I've been volunteering lately also steering away from the internet world unlike the rest of these haters.They wouldn't be so bitter if they stop obsessing over other's lives.Usually people that do that are unhappy with themselves.For ex nutso has a dead kid and a divorce under her belt and has nothing going for herself.
yang

Beijing, China

#3308 Jun 5, 2013
910disaster wrote:
Hey canady...
I heard you've been posting about being pregnant for the past 2 years. How many invisible kids do you have? lol!!
Lol LOL it was a "man" that informed you of that wasn't it? Topix have the most gossiping iggas I've ever seen. You can't trust a bitch was the saying, these days can't trust nobody.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#3309 Jun 5, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop wishing for shyt that wont happen.
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DRINK COFFEE WHILE PREGNANT. That's like saying "I talked to my doctor and as long as I only smoke 1 cigarette a day, Im fine" Idiot.
No one else here says anything and I don't get it! You come into threads and randomly post stupid shyt like, "my tiddies are sore" or "my boyfriend is fat and my child wont be" WTF? The topic can be global warming and you'll come in with some wild shyt about breast milk or something.
I tried to ignore u...but youre a spammer, you are a kook. You constantly spam threads with your off topic nonsense.
You are a pathetic attention seeking slore. Congratulations, you got my attention. NOW SUCK IT UP AND TAKE THE ABUSE. BITCH.
well I drink coffee and I'm pregnant so deal with it bxtch.I haven't even been on here much lately quit using an excuse for your obsession with my posts.U came on here starting trouble because your a immature jealous cxnt
yang

Beijing, China

#3310 Jun 5, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
Awee, someone is hurt because we support and love our sister over her. lmbao...LET THE SCORNFUL BE SCORNFUL STILL.
WE LOVE YOU CANDAY.
You support her because you are one of the many that cybered with her. Rollin LOL

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#3311 Jun 5, 2013
Me and my bub gonna hit the road.Latas

Level 6

Location hidden

#3313 Jun 5, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
well I drink coffee and I'm pregnant so deal with it bxtch.I haven't even been on here much lately quit using an excuse for your obsession with my posts.U came on here starting trouble because your a immature jealous cxnt
Your not pregnant.
What responsible, caring mother to be would drink coffee so the can feel the baby move? Its moving cause its jacked up on caffeine dumbass! THATS NOT GOOD!!
Damn right Im starting trouble. You wanted attention, now you've got it.
Now tell me...why have u been pregnant for a year? hahahahahaha!
stupid fake bytch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Eyes rollin 1,762,757
Name me 5 attractive female celebrities that ar... 1 hr RMG Inigo Montoya 2
Does Kip's bottom lip "ebonically" bar him from... 1 hr RMG Inigo Montoya 33
No "SPY" in the Trump Campaign 1 hr Wakanda Prophecy 27
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 1 hr Wakanda Prophecy 193
News Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is C... 1 hr Wakanda Prophecy 2
News Want to Turn Your State Blue? Don't Ignore Blac... 1 hr Wakanda Destroyed 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr dreamhunk 40,842
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 6 hr Rain shower 196
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 6 hr iamcuriousnow 75
How come white ppl had so many diseases 9 hr Barros 47