The Women's Thread: For Black women only
--BlackAngel--

Jacksonville, FL

#3217 May 11, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> hello what is going on here I thought this thread was for discussing women's problems ?? Who started what and why are you cosigning with Anderson ? He hates black women trust me
Ok, I'll be honest here. I actually started with Cap wannabe alpha male sissified Black. But I was only trolling the dude for the laughs and apparently he took it the wrong way.

Why would you say that Anderson hates BW when he married one?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#3218 May 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>That would be you juicy fruit. Only a fck boy like you follows men thread after thread swingin from his nutts.
dck and nuts AGAIN Cap? And let's not even talk about who follows men around, that's a no contest .. you got the following dudes around game on lock. In every thread it's always a dude complaining about you following him around.
Rome

Singapore, Singapore

#3219 May 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop acting hard. If we were in person you'd be all on my dck and very respectful :)
I would choke slam you, I see you disrespect her again.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3220 May 11, 2013
--BlackAngel-- wrote:
Cause she's a stupid btch that wants my attention. She's angry because she's bashed bm so much that bm call her btch and treat her worse than we treat any other females here.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3221 May 11, 2013
--BlackAngel-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'll be honest here. I actually started with Cap wannabe alpha male sissified Black. But I was only trolling the dude for the laughs and apparently he took it the wrong way.
Neither Cap Black or Anderson are relevant.
No one would notice if they left the forum and never returned.

How are you?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3222 May 11, 2013
Rome wrote:
<quoted text>I would choke slam you, I see you disrespect her again.
Come on man, I'm already arguing with 1 gay dude. Be easy.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3223 May 11, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you?
www.youtube.com/watch...
tyese shorley

Middletown, NY

#3225 May 11, 2013
i thought this was a thread for black women. strong black women what happened to that? now all this fighting among white men and black boys about who is better.it doesnt matter who cares.so what i know white men work and black boys dont thats why they make welfare so black boys dont have to work.that is why white men work so they can pay for black boys welfare.and who cares that white men have cars and black boys walk at least they are saving money in gas.i am black so i know it true that white man drive and black boys dont drive at least they have nice shoes so they walk down the street.just because i prefer white men over black boys doesnt make me a uncle tom. stop fighting
--BlackAngel--

Jacksonville, FL

#3226 May 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause she's a stupid btch that wants my attention. She's angry because she's bashed bm so much that bm call her btch and treat her worse than we treat any other females here.
Wow I had no idea she was a BM basher.
--BlackAngel--

Jacksonville, FL

#3227 May 11, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you?
I'm fine.
How are you?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#3228 May 11, 2013
--BlackAngel-- wrote:
<quoted text>
There we go,admitting you was a jealous hearted p**sy fruit cake is the first step in recovery.The odds are slim since you're a natural born fck boy,but at least your trying.
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#3229 May 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>There we go,admitting you was a jealous hearted p**sy fruit cake is the first step in recovery.The odds are slim since you're a natural born fck boy,but at least your trying.
Lol, you obviously can't comprehend well, can you dumb ass?
I never once admitted that I was jealous of you, s hit for brains.
You're a loser, there's nothing to be jealous of, BOY.

Since: May 10

UK

#3230 May 11, 2013
Are you not bored going back and forth? Anyways, have a nice Saturday evening. I'm going out to shake me batty. Adios

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3231 May 11, 2013
selina london wrote:
Are you not bored going back and forth? Anyways, have a nice Saturday evening. I'm going out to shake me batty. Adios
'Shake,shake,shake ya money maker!'.....Wish I could join you my dear...

Location hidden

#3233 May 11, 2013
Oh and I just have to say, if no one likes me commenting on Topix-TOO BAD! STOP YOUR HATE CAMPAIGN AGAINST ME! IF THERE WASNT ANY TRUTH IN WHAT I SAY,WHY GET OFFENDED?? GET REAL AND GROW UP!! STOP FINDING SHIT TO HATE PEOPLE FOR-ONLINE OR OTHERWISE!!

Location hidden

#3234 May 11, 2013
Shawna wrote:
<quoted text> What's up!!!
Not much, spending time with family.. Yay!
candella

Wichita, KS

#3235 May 11, 2013
my babys father said he wants to have more children with me after this baby.He says he's very attracted to me and wants a big family I said hell no.lol.We need to see how this baby comes out
candella

Wichita, KS

#3236 May 11, 2013
Loves my full breasts,full azz cheeks,sweet caramel skin...can't blame him.Who wouldn't want to pass those genes down to his children
candella

Wichita, KS

#3237 May 11, 2013
My daughter would probably just be a lighter version of me with high cheekbones.All his kids have his high cheekbones.
candella

Wichita, KS

#3238 May 11, 2013
He ate my pussi from behind.He wanted to fxck me up the azz I said no.I'm never doing anal sex again unless it's with a black man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Joy 1,760,718
superior black man story 45 min RMG Inigo Montoya 14
Blacks admit White people are a superior race! 2 hr yallsuck 19
Can we take back topix? 2 hr THX White Overlord 373
Driving Snakes Out Of Ireland=Black People? (Apr '10) 3 hr Freegame 37
Arab man drops the Mic on African history 3 hr Blacks are inferior 24
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 3 hr Quirky 179
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 7 hr BoogieDownBronx 79
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 9 hr Marcus Washington 54
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 10 hr TrueTruth 76