The Women's Thread: For Black women only

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#3154 May 10, 2013
what happened to the "black women's only" thread? LOL!!!
God

Huntsville, AL

#3155 May 10, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmaooooooo yeah its pretty lame, wack and immature that he does that sort of stuff
I'm just imagining some snotty nosed 13 year old sitting behind the computer mimicking people cuz his tiny brain isnt developed enough to engage adults in real dialogue
lol.Lame aint the word.Youre seeing an example of how beta males act.Some jealous hearted fruit cakes.All they can do is resort to talking to themselves and judging their own posts to keep these games that stretch their small minds going.
God

Huntsville, AL

#3156 May 10, 2013
Of coarse crkkers side with mr fck boy anderson.He says all black womens p**sy stinks.Thats why they also judge your post with the clown face.Uncle tom fck boy.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3157 May 10, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
LOL! It vanished the moment 'black' was put on the thread. It seems like people on Topix find it easy to exercise anger & hate because the internet is "anonymous".
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#3158 May 10, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>lol.Lame aint the word.Youre seeing an example of how beta males act.Some jealous hearted fruit cakes.All they can do is resort to talking to themselves and judging their own posts to keep these games that stretch their small minds going.
Lmao, fool no one is jealous of your ass. You're fcking loser. What is there to be jealous of?
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#3159 May 10, 2013
God wrote:
My mammy was a prostitute who sold her body to da pimps fo 3 dollars and she was a crack whore.
Wow, no wonder you're so fcked up, Lmao!
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#3160 May 10, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
Nice pic :)

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3161 May 10, 2013
Emm Fitzgerald wrote:
so much anger in the air!!!
I know right! I even posted myself singing sweet hymns and hums to try and rejuvenate the vibe...

I guess it didn't work):
Katya

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#3162 May 10, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
Your post is classic, This is how powerful BLACK WOMEN really are they pull the forces.

No one can simply stay away from them that too long.

I just Love black women. They are pure entertainment.

P:S. Hope you are a black woman otherwise you would be considered stalking them and desperate to be around them.

That was a joke, go call your friends now and tell them the ticket hour over, party entry free now,don't forget NOT TO invite the trolls please (sarcasm).
tyese shorley

Middletown, NY

#3163 May 10, 2013
my weave is aight..i been runnin wit dat for years now.. i know dem white girls is jealous..but dats to be expected lol... is any other black girls feelin them white men?..i just had a baby. she light skinned..i told my man its his..but now dat my daughter is 2..she starting to show them white features..i dont know what to do..he say he want a DNA test. and if i get it i know dis baby not his..he gonna leave, and that white man wont take me cuz he married..i dont know what to do..HELP!!!
tyese shorley

Middletown, NY

#3164 May 10, 2013
its dat white mans baby...dem black boys cant afford to raise a child..i was just tryin to do what best for my daghter..i nees advise
Saysay

Baskin, LA

#3165 May 10, 2013
Not understanding why people want to bash black folks not saying we don't have our moments but you really don't hear us saying things about white people. We are who we are i so a post some where about us being all the same we come in so many different shades, heights and weights but it seems so many people just want put use down at specialy us black women even black men are doin it

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#3168 May 11, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
Fck you stupid btch. Get off satan nuts. You stay jocking dude after dude after dude.
Lmfbao! This schit had me rolling for real! haahahaha!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3169 May 11, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
And you stay swinging off the nuts of dude after dude after dude like some gay ass Tarzan. You stay getting in the middle of all their conversations. Are you the gay avenger? Take your cape off and stfu
So you're "Tarzan" on "Tarzan's" nuts?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3170 May 11, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rDcFMcQBnfMXX&t=3m39s
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Cap Black

Jacksonville, FL

#3171 May 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're "Tarzan" on "Tarzan's" nuts?
Ooooke oooooke oooooke, Mr Anderson, my superior, I got owned on dis thread so many muhfucken times dat I lost count but yet I keep comin back fo more. It's obvious dat imma glutton fo punishment.
Cap Black

Jacksonville, FL

#3172 May 11, 2013
Imma gay phag who dresses in drag. So what! Don't judge me!
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#3173 May 11, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>Lucifer, my superior, I beez Gawd an sheet!.
No, you beez delusional an sheet!
Satan

Amstelveen, Netherlands

#3174 May 11, 2013
man this rash on my nutts wont go away. MrA come scratch my nutts.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#3175 May 11, 2013
Satan wrote:
man this rash on my nutts wont go away. MrA come scratch my nutts.
LMAO! Nice try, numb nuts, but everyone knows Lucifer/Satan always post from Jacksonville, Fl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 1 min Drilling for the ... 89
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,432,937
Black women stop being so DESPERATE.....White M... (Aug '10) 7 min yuk 289
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 17 min dcool 1,213
No friends, lonely, need help:) (Dec '09) 21 min bob 14
Is There a subtle genocide going on in the Us ??? 28 min dcool 114
Evidence Blacks may be a Different Subspecies (Mar '13) 29 min Apersonwhoactuall... 6
MSNBC: Trump won 38 min dcool 93
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 42 min dcool 283
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 53 min WeTheSheeple 1,385
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Michel Montvert 48,919
More from around the web