The Women's Thread: For Black women only
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#3133 May 10, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know,arent you a "new" troll?Or is this the person we all know as p**sy fruit cake mr anderson that says "all black womens p**sy stinks"?. First learn to love your self before you try to comprehend anything ive taught.Don't get mad,or start your period cause you're like 90% of these mind control public school educated drones,and robots.For some reason youve been obssesed like a fggot over the things i teach,and jealous when you see posters say my threads have help them learn more about themselves,or helped them quit eating meat etc.
Most of your posts are trolling and calling black women whores,and following behind other maleposters you envy.Get a life fck boy.
You haven't "taught" anything to anyone here. Your examples and the way you behave yourself give off more of a message than anything you've ever copy and pasted onto this forum.

You destroy your own message because you're the epitome of the exact opposite of everything you speak and copy and paste onto the forum.

Teachers aren't something we can make ourselves, teaching and being able to teach is something we have to be "called" into.

Your calling isn't anything to do with teaching. I know you hate to here that because you seek validation for your ego from thinking you know something others don't, but honestly, you know much less than most people.

You said you were "God"... simple question.. How?

Any real teacher could explain this, after all this is the basis for everything you believe. So if you can't explain it, then it's obvious that you don't even understand it. And if you don't understand the foundation of your beliefs, then you don't understand the things you "think" you believe either.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#3134 May 10, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any tips on how to be a real man?
Also, I wish I was just as masculine as you. I'm tired of being the feminine, little sissy fck boy fruit cake that I am.
LMAO!

This is Hilarious! hahaha!
candella

Wichita, KS

#3135 May 10, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text> STFU!!! You Ape face dyke.
no
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#3136 May 10, 2013
My fruit cake desciple,keep reading my threads and get the answers you seek.But first learn that your own black mother and black women are not all wh-ores according to you.Find someone else to play your crkker AgentCl1t/Mr fck boy Anderson games with.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#3137 May 10, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't "taught" anything to anyone here. Your examples and the way you behave yourself give off more of a message than anything you've ever copy and pasted onto this forum.
You destroy your own message because you're the epitome of the exact opposite of everything you speak and copy and paste onto the forum.
Teachers aren't something we can make ourselves, teaching and being able to teach is something we have to be "called" into.
Your calling isn't anything to do with teaching. I know you hate to here that because you seek validation for your ego from thinking you know something others don't, but honestly, you know much less than most people.
You said you were "God"... simple question.. How?
Any real teacher could explain this, after all this is the basis for everything you believe. So if you can't explain it, then it's obvious that you don't even understand it. And if you don't understand the foundation of your beliefs, then you don't understand the things you "think" you believe either.
h0e boy Anderson--"Teachers aren't something we can make ourselves, teaching and being able to teach is something we have to be "called" into."

I guess thats what youre christian pastor said while you was throwing your loose change in the offering bucketfor this"God" you claim to love.

According to you i must be called.I cant count how many posters over the 5 yrs have said my threads have helped them spiritually,and in many other areas.
Again,don't get mad,or start your period cause you're like 90% of these mind control public school educated drones,and robots.For some reason youve been obssesed like a fggot over the things i teach,and jealous when you see posters say my threads have help them learn more about themselves,or helped them quit eating meat etc.
Most of your posts are trolling and calling black women whores,and following behind other maleposters you envy.Get a life fck boy.This my lastpost to you.This what a God has to deal with when he lowers himself to associate with animal minded btch clowns like you,that lack knowledge of self.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#3138 May 10, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
My fruit cake desciple,keep reading my threads and get the answers you seek.But first learn that your own black mother and black women are not all wh-ores according to you.Find someone else to play your crkker AgentCl1t/Mr fck boy Anderson games with.
Son, Substance only. All your fckboy games and comments keep to yourself.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#3139 May 10, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
h0e boy Anderson--"Teachers aren't something we can make ourselves, teaching and being able to teach is something we have to be "called" into."
I guess thats what youre christian pastor said while you was throwing your loose change in the offering bucketfor this"God" you claim to love.
According to you i must be called.I cant count how many posters over the 5 yrs have said my threads have helped them spiritually,and in many other areas.
Again,don't get mad,or start your period cause you're like 90% of these mind control public school educated drones,and robots.For some reason youve been obssesed like a fggot over the things i teach,and jealous when you see posters say my threads have help them learn more about themselves,or helped them quit eating meat etc.
Most of your posts are trolling and calling black women whores,and following behind other maleposters you envy.Get a life fck boy.This my lastpost to you.This what a God has to deal with when he lowers himself to associate with animal minded btch clowns like you,that lack knowledge of self.
You talking about me or Anderson? Either way you're 100% incorrect.

The only real damage committed by any black men here in terms of black women comes from you.

You're the one that cheated on your wife and had another poster cheat on her husband according to you.

That's the only real instance of any black woman here actually being damaged.

Other than that, words that Anderson or any other male posted years ago are just that... words.

You're not spiritual, so you don't understand that, you're all ego.. nothing else. No Substance, nothing. Many MANY MANY posters have posted that they have learned from Anderson's threads, and various other posters threads, but our ego's aren't fed by that like yours is.

And again.... how can you teach something that you don't understand? If anything anyone that has believed anything you have written has been led astray and manipulated.

You're a false prophet on your best day.
God

Huntsville, AL

#3140 May 10, 2013
This mofo Lucifer/Satin(the fake Cap Black posting) got a koolaide dyed peach fuzz fro.He likes to wear leather thongs and black lip stick.
Fckn gothic weirdo.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#3141 May 10, 2013
The King wrote:
The only real damage committed by any black men here in terms of black women comes from you.
You're the one that cheated on your wife and had another poster cheat on her husband according to you.
That's the only real instance of any black woman here actually being damaged.
Ain't it amazing what some "teachers" do to their students :)

That about sums Cap up as a teacher, more like a manipulator.
--BlackAngel--

Atlanta, GA

#3142 May 10, 2013
God wrote:
This mofo Lucifer/Satin(the fake Cap Black posting) got a koolaide dyed peach fuzz fro.He likes to wear leather thongs and black lip stick.
Fckn gothic weirdo.
At least this "gothic weirdo" has a life outside of Topix. Too bad I can't say the same about you, hahahahahahaha!
Fcking loser....
Cap Black

Atlanta, GA

#3143 May 10, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it amazing what some "teachers" do to their students :)
That about sums Cap up as a teacher, more like a manipulator.
Oooooke oooooke! I beez Gawd an sheet, mayne!! Ooooke oooooooke!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#3144 May 10, 2013
--BlackAngel-- wrote:
<quoted text>
At least this "gothic weirdo" has a life outside of Topix. Too bad I can't say the same about you, hahahahahahaha!
Fcking loser....
Cap lives here. After all.. he's already made it clear that his family means nothing to him.

The guy is here so much he's turning into megabits.
God

Huntsville, AL

#3145 May 10, 2013
--BlackAngel-- wrote:
<quoted text>
At least this "gothic weirdo" has a life outside of Topix. Too bad I can't say the same about you, hahahahahahaha!
Fcking loser....
So says the clown that spends all day trolling.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images...

fcking weirdo.Mr fruit cake anderson still waiting for you to do that tattoo on his @ss for him.
Cap Black

Atlanta, GA

#3146 May 10, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it amazing what some "teachers" do to their students :)
That about sums Cap up as a teacher, more like a manipulator.
Mr. Anderson, my superior, the troof is, I beez goin to dem gay clubs, while dressed in drag, lookin fo men. Muh wife don't knoe dat I beez ah downlow brotha.
--BlackAngel--

Atlanta, GA

#3147 May 10, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>So says the clown that spends all day trolling.

Also, I think this man in the pic be attractive:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images...
Mother-f*r, I don't troll Topix all day. I have a life, lol.

Furthermore, does your wife know that you're a flaming q ueer?

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3150 May 10, 2013
so much anger in the air!!!
--BlackAngel--

Jacksonville, FL

#3151 May 10, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cap lives here. After all.. he's already made it clear that his family means nothing to him.
The guy is here so much he's turning into megabits.
So true, lol
--BlackAngel--

Jacksonville, FL

#3152 May 10, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmaooooooo yeah its pretty lame, wack and immature that he does that sort of stuff
I only do it for the laughs.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#3153 May 10, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmaooooooo yeah its pretty lame, wack and immature that he does that sort of stuff
I'm just imagining some snotty nosed 13 year old sitting behind the computer mimicking people cuz his tiny brain isnt developed enough to engage adults in real dialogue
Fck you stupid btch. Get off satan nuts. You stay jocking dude after dude after dude.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#3154 May 10, 2013
what happened to the "black women's only" thread? LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why so many black women prefer white boys 2 min Paul 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,562,784
Why can't people with thin lips kiss? (Aug '13) 19 min Nekochan 30
Why whites want to go to space. 19 min Paul 12
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 23 min Paul 52
News UN rights chief meets US group protesting voter... 33 min Paul 10
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 45 min Chalotte 3
More from around the web