Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3107 May 10, 2013
The King

United States

#3108 May 10, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SYwRIMox-dgXX&t=1m38s
Why you didn't do that when MsNewNew was whipping up on you? You one of those girls that act hard to dudes because you know we will be easy on you, but get scared of other women cause you know they'll fck you up.

You are Msnewnew's btch.

Location hidden

#3109 May 10, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you didn't do that when MsNewNew was whipping up on you? You one of those girls that act hard to dudes because you know we will be easy on you, but get scared of other women cause you know they'll fck you up.
You are Msnewnew's btch.
&t= 3m39s

Location hidden

#3110 May 10, 2013
The King

United States

#3111 May 10, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rDcFMcQBnfMXX&t=3m39s
Are you scared of MsNewNew?

Since: May 10

UK

#3112 May 10, 2013
My tits are killing me, when I get home I am going to chop them off with a meat cleaver. If anybody wants them female or male, I will send them to you! I will even pay for the postage and packing.
Uncle Ben

Finksburg, MD

#3113 May 10, 2013
BW are very predictable. Most are living the stereotypes. The less time spent around them the better. BM seem willing to screw any sistah no matter how f u g l y/h i d e o u s. Dyeing your hair some crazy color won't make you pretty/sexy.

"PHYSICIAN" = MASSAGE THERAPIST/EYEBROW THREAD TECH
Uncle Ben

Finksburg, MD

#3114 May 10, 2013
BW are clueless when it comes to picking men and raising their kids. So many thugs running wild in the streets of our cities.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#3115 May 10, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rDcFMcQBnfMXX&t=3m39s
Ignore this fck boy fruit cake. You see this thread went dead when we left.This h0e n//gga with no life is looking for drama.He need to be retrieving some panties from one of his fck buddies.This is all these one trick ponies can do.Sit around gossiping or look for drama.We at least can go back to teaching black history and other subjects.
The King

United States

#3116 May 10, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore this fck boy fruit cake. You see this thread went dead when we left.This h0e n//gga with no life is looking for drama.He need to be retrieving some panties from one of his fck buddies.This is all these one trick ponies can do.Sit around gossiping or look for drama.We at least can go back to teaching black history and other subjects.
It's funny that you and Aziya consider yourselves teachers, it shows how dumb the both of you are.

Copying and pasting things you don't understand and lack the intelligence to discuss hardly makes you a teacher, more like a professor fckboy.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3119 May 10, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
My ass is late as all hell but thank you for the heads up lol I agree he is EXTREMELY manipulative...however shalimaar in my opinion is crazy enough to be capable of all that shit too so *shrugs*
There is literally almost 100 new pages here since I left lol
Dang you are late. Well you didn't miss anything. 90 of the 100 post in-between were mostly spammers. lol!

So how has your week been?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#3120 May 10, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny that you and Aziya consider yourselves teachers, it shows how dumb the both of you are.
Copying and pasting things you don't understand and lack the intelligence to discuss hardly makes you a teacher, more like a professor fckboy.
How would you know,arent you a "new" troll?Or is this the person we all know as p**sy fruit cake mr anderson that says "all black womens p**sy stinks"?. First learn to love your self before you try to comprehend anything ive taught.Don't get mad,or start your period cause you're like 90% of these mind control public school educated drones,and robots.For some reason youve been obssesed like a fggot over the things i teach,and jealous when you see posters say my threads have help them learn more about themselves,or helped them quit eating meat etc.
Most of your posts are trolling and calling black women whores,and following behind other maleposters you envy.Get a life fck boy.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#3122 May 10, 2013
Look how fast mods put this thread back on front street.
These h0e mods love drama.

"if i aint a hot boy then what do you call that?
n//ggaz disrespect me ima be in all Black"
Cap Black

Jacksonville, FL

#3125 May 10, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Msnewnew's btch.
Do you have any tips on how to be a real man?

Also, I wish I was just as masculine as you. I'm tired of being the feminine, little sissy fck boy fruit cake that I am.
candella

Wichita, KS

#3126 May 10, 2013
talking to a handsome black man from the bahamas.Maybe he and I will become a couple.
candella

Wichita, KS

#3127 May 10, 2013
so I can have both a mixed baby and a black man.lol this will probably piss my baby's father off.
candella

Wichita, KS

#3128 May 10, 2013
I think carribbean men would make a good husband
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#3129 May 10, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any tips on how to be a real man?
Also, I wish I was just as masculine as you. I'm tired of being the feminine, little sissy fck boy fruit cake that I am.
Youre asking the right question because you real p**8sy fruit cake.Now change your real name back to count Lucifer.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#3131 May 10, 2013
Cap Black

Jacksonville, FL

#3132 May 10, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Youre asking the right question because you real p**8sy fruit cake.Now change your real name back to count Lucifer.
Aww hell naw, Nikka! Quit stealin muh god damn name! I be da real Cap Black round hea!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,536,029
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 13 min Paul 27
Black men are weak and cowardly! lmao 53 min T-BOS 8
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 55 min dreamhunk 34,579
Does Washington State Have A Lot Of Racism? (Oct '11) 55 min StayAwayFromEastWA 63
BM will never RISE 56 min Virginia Sue Jenk... 13
New Serena Williams Pregnancy pics 57 min Keyanna 34
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 hr Paul 222
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr KC The Troll Hunter 77
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 3 hr WHITE MASTER 42
More from around the web