The Women's Thread: For Black women only

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2935 May 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="Mr.vampCee stabB"]Ever notice that every time I get after Cap here comes his SECOND STRING lapdog?
Let me finish beatin' this KKKlown into the sidewalk. In the meantime, stay in a b!tch place.[/QUOTE]ever notice, my first comment was to cap not you, but you came at me like the high strung bytch you are. fck you thought, i wasnt gonna return it... mr cee azz Ho

Location hidden

#2936 May 7, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>What made the situation "dead"...me not being here?
I keep telling y'all I give you your VALIDITY and y'all keep confirming every time I say it.
;{)
adults acting like adults ended it, only when youre around you start acting like a damn kid with your childish bullshyt. thanks for proving my initial point. and i suggest you look up validity definition

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#2937 May 7, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>All this joKKKer does is recycle his bullsh!t.
For a n!**a that's been here since SLOPix Class of "06" you'd think he'd be a tad more original.
Its the same sh!t.
Hehe! He use to tell Doby the exact same thing he's posting to and about you and I mean exactly. He was posting Doby was jealous of him and Mill. That Doby was following him to start mess. He was calling Doby gay, until Doby flipped it and start calling him FagBody. I mean the same thing.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#2938 May 7, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>really? thats why you came back in here with your hand on your hip, rollin your neck, after it been dead since yesterday lmfao. yeah ok. youre like a little azz yorkie against a pit bull.
Exactly.This clown claims "I'm dead to him",yet he came I here with his usually eyes and neck rollin punk shyt. This is the high light of this fck n//ggas day.He ain't got not one thread where he's teaching anything about black history,metaphysics,astronomy etc like I do,yet this fruit cake says he gives us validity.lol.What a joke..
Like you said,he a yorrkie vs a pitbull.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2939 May 7, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>ever notice, my first comment was to cap not you, but you came at me like the high strung bytch you are. fck you thought, i wasnt gonna return it... mr cee azz Ho
So, you think you reserve the right to attack at random whether the post was to you or not, however I'm only supposed to address you when you post directly to me?

B!tch , get over yourself. I'll haul off on you & Cap whenever I feel like it. The way y'all sweat me I own BOTH of you!

Now tell that cross-eyed n!**a, Cap to get out of your inbox and come in here and finish gettin' his @zz whooped.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2940 May 7, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your day going count draCOOLAH
I'm swell, Candella. YOU?

:D

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2941 May 7, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>ever notice, my first comment was to cap not you, but you came at me like the high strung bytch you are. fck you thought, i wasnt gonna return it... mr cee azz Ho
lol. Count DragCula is a real hoe.He could've let the beef die down but he decided to go back a few pages to keep it going. His boyfriend must be at work and he's bored again.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2942 May 7, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>adults acting like adults ended it, only when youre around you start acting like a damn kid with your childish bullshyt. thanks for proving my initial point. and i suggest you look up validity definition
I don't have to look up anything. Its Cap whose still lollygagging on the 3rd grade reading/ comprehension level, not I.

And I'm only being considered "childish" now because I'm returning your serve.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2943 May 7, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>lol. Count DragCula is a real hoe.He could've let the beef die down but he decided to go back a few pages to keep it going. His boyfriend must be at work and he's bored again.
And you coulda hopped off my D!CK like YOU SAID you were going to on the Bands Thread but you didn't...now you b!tchin because I ain't goin' nowhere.

If you don't want so-called "beef"...uphold your word (if its worth anything) and go about your business making bullsh!t asinine threads that you said you could fill the entire front page with when tallied up.

You fcukin' cornball.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2944 May 7, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe! He use to tell Doby the exact same thing he's posting to and about you and I mean exactly. He was posting Doby was jealous of him and Mill. That Doby was following him to start mess. He was calling Doby gay, until Doby flipped it and start calling him FagBody. I mean the same thing.
Yeah you wasn't around back then.Let me give you a little topix history since you went back researching old threads being vamps public spokesman.Back before you came in as a troll that used to co-sign with racists,Doby used to be called "Toby" by the pro-black posters back then. Why? He used to attack me(GodBody),Rah360,WLC(R.I.P), 216 elite,Black epicdyktus and a few others who where the heavy weights back then.Aziya was around and was always down for her people. Doby used to co sign with KennyinBmore another self hating uncle tom who used to only co sign with whites. Doby like a true politician changed his ways like you did and became "pro black" after the O.Gs(Original Gods) I named left this forum.Look at your avatar slogan "you are my people",typical ms New new politian.lol

You lied to us and told us that vamps gay comment about throwing his panties at another man was for you,but we showed the link it was for another man.

Location hidden

#2945 May 7, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>So, you think you reserve the right to attack at random whether the post was to you or not, however I'm only supposed to address you when you post directly to me?
B!tch , get over yourself. I'll haul off on you & Cap whenever I feel like it. The way y'all sweat me I own BOTH of you!
Now tell that cross-eyed n!**a, Cap to get out of your inbox and come in here and finish gettin' his @zz whooped.
lmfao then how do you claim he's dead to you. smh stupid.

Location hidden

#2946 May 7, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to look up anything. Its Cap whose still lollygagging on the 3rd grade reading/ comprehension level, not I.
And I'm only being considered "childish" now because I'm returning your serve.
nikka go get your salad tossed by twan, i aint got time for you today.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2947 May 7, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I REMEMBER! He'd go in on Doby, AA Mech, and quite a few others.

You see, Cap is just threatened by ANY male presence on here...especially if a bruhva exudes intelligence or what the world's system would classify as "successful".

Cap is a very juvenile, insecure & inadequate feeling soul.

Level 9

#2948 May 7, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you wasn't around back then.Let me give you a little topix history since you went back researching old threads being vamps public spokesman.Back before you came in as a troll that used to co-sign with racists,Doby used to be called "Toby" by the pro-black posters back then. Why? He used to attack me(GodBody),Rah360,WLC(R.I.P), 216 elite,Black epicdyktus and a few others who where the heavy weights back then.Aziya was around and was always down for her people. Doby used to co sign with KennyinBmore another self hating uncle tom who used to only co sign with whites. Doby like a true politician changed his ways like you did and became "pro black" after the O.Gs(Original Gods) I named left this forum.Look at your avatar slogan "you are my people",typical ms New new politian.lol
You lied to us and told us that vamps gay comment about throwing his panties at another man was for you,but we showed the link it was for another man.
Unlike you I read what is wrote. You only focus on the negative and run with it. You are a false made up god, why should I believe you? I didn't lie when it was in black and white. Your hate have you refusing to accept any TRUTH.... and its sad.

Level 9

#2949 May 7, 2013
SMdH

Level 8

Location hidden

#2950 May 7, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>nikka go get your salad tossed by twan, i aint got time for you today.
...Yet here you are.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2951 May 7, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>nikka go get your salad tossed by twan, i aint got time for you today.
lmao!!

Location hidden

#2952 May 7, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.This clown claims "I'm dead to him",yet he came I here with his usually eyes and neck rollin punk shyt. This is the high light of this fck n//ggas day.He ain't got not one thread where he's teaching anything about black history,metaphysics,astronomy etc like I do,yet this fruit cake says he gives us validity.lol.What a joke..
Like you said,he a yorrkie vs a pitbull.
lmfao he follows you, he be in threads looking for you with a flasdhlight. then claims your dead
Cap Black

Atlanta, GA

#2953 May 7, 2013
look at you now look at us

all my n66s look fruity as fbck!

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2954 May 7, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>So, you think you reserve the right to attack at random whether the post was to you or not, however I'm only supposed to address you when you post directly to me?
So youjudging my eyes now? Youa hoe n//ga,we knew you was. Back when you used to follow me around as "Yakov" like a fnboy you would say "damn Peace,you're a mack and a Magi" posters used to tell me they thought you had some sugar in your tank then,but id stand up for you.I just took it as maybe you was a little happy go lucky. But I see what they was saying then.

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T23VAP67PATQV2R...

Vamp--" vampiYAH stabB wrote: <quoted text>That was dope...nice touch, LOOMS! If I were wearing panties, I'd throw 'em atchu. LOLOL!!(no homo):

Oh...you'd bring me flowers too?

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Let me STOP...I fcuk around too much! AGAIN...NO HOM0"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Doofy and Hillary 2016, CNN trashs it's own... 1 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 3
Why are SUICIDE rates rising for Black men? (Sep '13) 1 min T-BOS 160
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,402,751
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 1 min KIP 125
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... (Jul '15) 13 min T-BOS 350
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 16 min dreamhunk 32,894
David Duke admits White people becoming extinct (Jan '13) 35 min KIP 55
Shoot all whites 4 hr TranshumanX 26
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr Moses 47,264
More from around the web