The Women's Thread: For Black women only

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2712 May 5, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little broke thang... Smh! I know you're not basing this on the years I've been on this site… knowing you been here for least seven years, every single day. Maybe you’re believing a known liar who believe they are a god, so they think they know everything.
I think its you... your wife ain't giving you none and you can't afford to travel to go get some from your mistress. Then again, you might be getting off from reading old PM's. Stop assuming with the lies about me and go get a job for your bus fare because you sound miserable from all that frustration.
you couldnt wait for somebdy to post. bytch i was chillin at foxwoods, an early mothers day gift. you know better than to mention my name hahahaaa. vamp wont even give you his math bytch you been running after him for over a year and never even talked, no video chat nothing. you so damn beat. plus i heard youre like 6ft tall. that fake azz pic you had up of those stubby legs look like they belong to a midget. smh amazon bytch
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#2713 May 5, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
King AC, what's up!:)
I'm not fretting at all. Matter of fact I think it's very funny. You're right though, it's just haters so let them Love On Me...:). And thank you my friend.
No baby, I am your king and you are my Queen!...lol. Well, anyway baby. Hi! How you doing?

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#2714 May 5, 2013
Black man wrote:
the you going to buy me flowers was gay too in he reponse to looms.
Fruity @ss fck aint it?I didnt even see vamp say "are you going to bring me flowers too?".You know we dealin with a closet homo.

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#2715 May 5, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text> you couldnt wait for somebdy to post. bytch i was chillin at foxwoods, an early mothers day gift. you know better than to mention my name hahahaaa. vamp wont even give you his math bytch you been running after him for over a year and never even talked, no video chat nothing. you so damn beat. plus i heard youre like 6ft tall. that fake azz pic you had up of those stubby legs look like they belong to a midget. smh amazon bytch
Them some rap lyrics right there..gtfoh..grow up.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2716 May 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
What's worse...not being sexually active in 3 years or being some slimy muffcuKKKa plottin' on n!**a's wiveS?
Which one of your homo quotes is worse?These where quotes you made to male poster
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T23VAP67PATQV...
this one?:

"That was dope...nice touch, LOOMS!

If I were wearing panties, I'd throw 'em atchu.

LOLOL!!

(no homo)"

or..........

[email protected] vampy--"Oh...you'd bring me flowers too?

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Let me STOP...I fcuk around too much! AGAIN...NO HOMO, n!**a!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Which one p**sy n//gga????

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2717 May 5, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>thats not cap. you know damn well that aint cap. he wouldve cursed you out, called you a puxxy fck boy then posted a link. thats probly anderson lmao punk azz bytches, you and your ho.
lol.You know me. I woulda had to authorize that with a fck boy at the end.This show you how p**sy boy anderson be trollin behind his so-called "patnaz".

Hoddesdon, UK

#2718 May 5, 2013
@Aziya Shines..what you some rap lyricist...that sh!t was a load of [email protected].you need to ask yourself what impelled you to write that [email protected].you could have just walked away..you smoking that sh!t?.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2719 May 5, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! I don't have time for their mess. Soon as I said haters, ONE popped up with a reply. Too easy...
You know that's all it takes. Just chalk it up to admiration. I know I am.

;{)

Hoddesdon, UK

#2720 May 5, 2013
@Aziya..dope head..LOL

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2721 May 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at deh bloodclaat, pv$$h0l3 pillow talk INFORMER deh.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T754IAHDM0IMO...
You a snitch and a b!tch...both the stool pigeon and the HEN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =w3hEOE2MyXX
We know who the true informer and btch n//gga is around here.Why did you volunteer someones legal name,and you had nothing t0o do with the conversation?Just aired it out for free.Police @ss n//gga. From now on we gon call this fckboy "Vamp Mcgruff".

http://www.garygsmith.net/explorers-mcgruff.j...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T23VAP67PATQV...
Now we see why ms new chew lied to all of us on this thread when she said your panties comment was for her.Here we have proof your fruity @ss said this to another man.Can you explain why you said that?

"That was dope...nice touch, LOOMS!

If I were wearing panties, I'd throw 'em atchu.

LOLOL!!

(no homo)"

or..........

[email protected] vampy--"Oh...you'd bring me flowers too?

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2722 May 5, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text> you couldnt wait for somebdy to post. bytch i was chillin at foxwoods, an early mothers day gift. you know better than to mention my name hahahaaa. vamp wont even give you his math bytch you been running after him for over a year and never even talked, no video chat nothing. you so damn beat. plus i heard youre like 6ft tall. that fake azz pic you had up of those stubby legs look like they belong to a midget. smh amazon bytch
lol at stubby legs.The btch prolly has some hairy @ss legs too.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2723 May 5, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>thats not cap. you know damn well that aint cap. he wouldve cursed you out, called you a puxxy fck boy then posted a link. thats probly anderson lmao punk azz bytches, you and your ho.
Well, well...if it ain't Cap's loud mouth, SECOND STRING lap dog.

How was your day at the doggie spa?

Level 8

Location hidden

#2724 May 5, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
Vamp/MsNewNew...you all ok?..I'm good so need to ask.
Vamp..I'm heading to London next week for the big showdown..Manchester City v Wigan Athletic..FA Cup final...we've all chipped in and chartered a coach..it’s going to be a great day out.
Just thought I’d share that with you all..if you get a chance to view the match me and my kiddo will be sporting sky blue afro wigs..big ones...west end of the stadium.
WOW! That's gonna be BIG! I know its at capacity...it has to be!

Have fun. Make sure you get really merry & tanked up...LOLOLOL!!!!!! But be safe...PLEASE! These times we're in are very capricious.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2725 May 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Well, well...if it ain't Cap's loud mouth, SECOND STRING lap dog.
How was your day at the doggie spa?
Bath and body works scented candle @ss n//gga.You still wear grandma panties, or have you moved to a thing fck boy?Explain why you was throwing out legal names mcgruff?

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2726 May 5, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
@Aziya Shines..what you some rap lyricist...that sh!t was a load of [email protected].you need to ask yourself what impelled you to write that [email protected].you could have just walked away..you smoking that sh!t?.
Aint it about time for tea and crumpets around your way?Stick to that.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2727 May 5, 2013
lmao at how ms new chew tried to lie to us on this thread and say that vamps gay panties comment was for her.

smh

Level 8

Location hidden

#2728 May 5, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>Fruity @ss fck aint it?I didnt even see vamp say "are you going to bring me flowers too?".You know we dealin with a closet homo.
See, in addition to being a [email protected] "Deputy Dog"
n!**a you even C/$ trolls too. And you do it often, especially when you begin to loose leverage & credibility, you'll start clutching even for the trolls to help, but to no avail...no one can help you! LOLOLOL!!!! What or WHO can salvage YOUR FOOLISHNESS...a n!**a who thinks he's actually providing a service on getting married women pregnant???

Youza cop...a pillow talkin' brawd & a fraud. And before its all over with we gonna get some more sh!t to add to your resume'...I'm sure of it. Stupid @zz n!**as like you know no bounds...that's OBVIOUS.

:D

Hoddesdon, UK

#2729 May 5, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>Aint it about time for tea and crumpets around your way?Stick to that.
Fu..ck you pipsqueak ..it’s more like time for you to face the big wide world...wimp.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2730 May 5, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
I don't know if I can attribute "smoking" to her instability, but its clear, she's more than shot the fcuk out.

She makes Jersey proud.

Smh...

Level 8

Location hidden

#2731 May 5, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>Bath and body works scented candle @ss n//gga.You still wear grandma panties, or have you moved to a thing fck boy?Explain why you was throwing out legal names mcgruff?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afa m/T754IAHDM0IMLGOOR/p108#c2216

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 3 min luvher 452
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min dreamhunk 44,893
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 5 min Absimil 5,386
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,383,555
Let's bring back segregation (Aug '14) 7 min Absimil 282
Albinos, GO BACK to Europe 8 min Absimil 6
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min yisarel 134,341
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 21 min MeSo 64
New Racist Chinese Ad 2 hr Jax 43
More from around the web