The Women's Thread: For Black women only
Kai

Bristol, UK

#262 Apr 20, 2013
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
You're white simple as that what other black woman will refer to black women as..."dumb black hoes" ?
She dates women and men. She might be a bw who has a very different outlook, she should calm it down though.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#263 Apr 20, 2013
Cinderella wrote:
<quoted text>
New Rules for AA men in 2013
1) Stop worrying about how and what bw do to thier hair cause you know that if weaves were prominent among bm, a lot of you balding in the top of the head bastards would be wearing them too
2) Stop recommending a gym membership to bw when most bm over 30 have bellies that stick out further than thier di*ks do, so take your own advice
3) Stop labeling bw as bit*hes and ho*s when most likely your mother is a bw
4) Stop uplifting ww while insulting your own bw. It sends the wrong message to white people and that message is" You're An Idiot"
5) Stop wearing tank tops and muscle shirts if you don't have the body for it, meaning muscles and a nice flat stomach
6) If you're over 25 and still wear braids, you need your azz kicked
7) If you have two kids by two different women and you're only 25, come see me and ill personally give you a vasectomy
You must fit a lot of the criteria in my list for this reaction.

If you would like a personal consultation on how to grow away from being a vile beasty (
), I'd be glad to help, just call the office and schedule an appointment.
Meagan

San Antonio, TX

#269 Apr 20, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>This is the reason why i hate men..you guys basically want sex only and slaves...when u do absolutely nothing...f*** that...how about u cook clean and be submissive to us? We do all that...and of ALL men cheat still and dont say u dont
yup yup

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#272 Apr 20, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>There is a time and place for everything..and your presences with the above list is inappropriate..May you please respect the thread and allow BW to converse among ourselves..sometimes you BM should just sit back read/listen..you can learn more that way..that to always be involved.
I personally would welcome suggestion for discussion from "you" if you're curious as to what we think..but other sistas have disagreed and prefer BW talk about what's on our own hearts and minds. But I'm sure..in time..we will talk about hair, "natural" beauty, jealousy, womanhood, weight control, health, parenting, pride, and being a lady.:)
good post
London

Powell, OH

#273 Apr 20, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>:(
I have to disagree here.. BW may be more religious than WW and maybe Latinas in "this country", but more than Arab (Muslims), Indian, and AW? Sure they are fewer in numbers..but that doesn't neglect the claim..and BW may attend religious services on the average..so do WW..and both groups are follow social norms that aren't so religiously grounded in reality..
And religion can produce control and order..something women aren't "victims" of solely..men too submit and obey religious law..
Let's be honest..Blacks (as well as Whites) were better off in many ways when we were actually G-d fearing..now that both genders are godless..there is a lack of control and disorder.
Yes, the country is certainly more godless and since submission was spoken through God, bw should then be able to follow that it makes no sense to have a submission conversation with a male who is probably following everything but God. Submission is for husband and wife and not for every woman with every man. There are conditions.
London

Powell, OH

#276 Apr 20, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>We need to support each other more..keeping and circulating "black wealth" within our hands...which is a direct fight against "black poverty"...sadly..there is a lack of trust, value, and maybe even levels of quality business services that prevents too many of us from investing Black. As black women we should seek out businesses owned by other black women.. As business owners when need to be very competitive and offer the best products/services..not taken Black consumers for granted... Here's a helpful link..I hope
http://www.bobsa.org/
I will certainly check out the link. I already support lots of projects by black women, especially single moms.
London

Powell, OH

#277 Apr 20, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>It's good to take a look outside of our emotions..harder to do as women..especially BW because we're passionate people..but it helps to put things in logical prospective.. Men who want sex only can find that in prostitutes.
Prostitution has been a lucrative business since the "beginning".
Although many/most "normal" men may chase sex with multiple women and even reduce women to objects..we know by human design they are behaving in an unnatural way regardless of the claim that monogamy is unnatural..
All humans have basic needs outside of sex..
We do know men hold their own value to women as well..so there is no such thing as they do nothing..We wouldn't desire them if that was true...
If we're more honest about ourselves and the world around us..it would produce a lot less disappointment and more wise decision making..
Good points in this post however, there is a climate of hate which should be acknowledged imo. It's unwise and unsafe not too. But otherwise, I get your point and you are correct. I think women even who claim all men cheat and only want sex are women who are uncomfortable with the expectation loving someone brings. It's so easy to blame things on our basic needs but if our basic needs are met (as no one can deny americans in general are freakier than ever in the sack) well what explains the general disconnect in our relationships. So your post is spot on in addressing this.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#278 Apr 20, 2013
Dedicated to all you beautiful black queens...

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#281 Apr 20, 2013
Seriously I need advice on dealing with men.lol!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#282 Apr 20, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points in this post however, there is a climate of hate which should be acknowledged imo. It's unwise and unsafe not too. But otherwise, I get your point and you are correct. I think women even who claim all men cheat and only want sex are women who are uncomfortable with the expectation loving someone brings. It's so easy to blame things on our basic needs but if our basic needs are met (as no one can deny americans in general are freakier than ever in the sack) well what explains the general disconnect in our relationships. So your post is spot on in addressing this.
All men cheat im dead serious...youre man cheating on u...if u have one...dudes is getting better at telling their sidechicks to stfu ...lol..ok even dudes admit this go to youtube and type it in...most of the guys agree lmao...
London

Powell, OH

#287 Apr 20, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY..and NEWNEW brought up the best part..the man has to submit himself to G-d in order to benefit from HIS WIFE (thanks for bringing that in..I usually point that out when this subject comes up..I forgot..but you're on it :)'s submission..The whole gender submission argument is a religious grounded one..and the Christian one has rules.. Women in general are not required to submit to men..they are only required to submit to their own husband (every other man is fair game..that includes boyfriends :)
"Obedience" is a gift "earned" by a man who is willing to take legal responsible for that woman..
The only thing I took issue with as far NEWNEW is concerned is her implying that there is a hierarchy to submission. I do not believe there is an order. God actually told man and woman to submit to each other. I believe the illustration God gave toward the man was because man had to be told to love the woman. I believe HE further expanded what this love meant by giving an illustration. However, as I told newnew, I understand that some couples may need the rigid lines or they may need to declare certain things. I, however, have never been a part of a home which operated in that manner.

"Obedience" is certainly a reward and gift as a by product of the trust but it goes both ways. It's for the man and the woman. Man and woman take responsibility for each other with the ULTIMATE responsibility resting with the man in terms of provider.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#288 Apr 20, 2013
Ladies .. different men are going to want different things.

Some men want a submissive wife in traditional terms, some don't.

Most men just want to have the final say so unchallenged. And normally if the man is decent he will factor in the woman's feelings when making this decision.
London

Powell, OH

#290 Apr 20, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>This why you're one of my favorite posters around here..you think of points that don't cross my mind..and I love it
*ok enough azz kissing* LOL
Well you know you and I tend to do that to each other..lol! It's great to meet an intellectual equal..no matter how we don't agree on everything. It's interesting.
IR BW wrote:
But that is true..there is a lot of freaky sex going on..and meeting those "needs" or wants has actually been in exchange to our other needs..
Exactly. I laugh at all these women trying to figure out all these freak things to do with their guy without realizing those are just acts and those acts will never fulfill the need we all have to feel connected to someone outside of sex. In fact, one can have the mechanics of good sex downpacked but for most of us it will never replace the need to feel love and give love.
IR BW wrote:
.Which brings me back to your statement of some women (and probably men)who are uncomfortable with the expectation loving someone brings..elaborate please?
To me, when we choose to love someone, we must first gain their trust and they must gain ours. In order to do this, we must meet the requirements and expectations they have for us to love them. Many people tell people to lower these expectations each of us have or to change them and i've never agreed with this. I think expectations are good.
IR BW wrote:
It has been explained to me..that some-most men fear love for the sake they see it as making them weak and vulnerable..taming the beast in them..which they believe is needed for their masculinity..
Most men, especially nowadays, don't know what is masculine. Lots of men shouldn't even be allowed to call themselves men because they haven't grown enough for such an honor. Therefore, they certainly don't know what it takes to love.
IR BW wrote:
But why would women fear it..outside of heart-break I get...
I honestly don't believe women are afraid of heart break. I know most women would choose love even if they knew there would be heart break. I think most women, and men for that matter, are afraid of being sought out just to be used. That is the fear I think.
IR BW wrote:
I guess I've learned throughout the years LOL
that it actually makes you stronger..building your strength in wisdom and emotion..it can also help you appreciate those who deserve it.
Absolutely.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#292 Apr 20, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>This why you're one of my favorite posters around here..you think of points that don't cross my mind..and I love it
*ok enough azz kissing* LOL
But that is true..there is a lot of freaky sex going on..and meeting those "needs" or wants has actually been in exchange to our other needs...Which brings me back to your statement of some women (and probably men)who are uncomfortable with the expectation loving someone brings..elaborate please?
It has been explained to me..that some-most men fear love for the sake they see it as making them weak and vulnerable..taming the beast in them..which they believe is needed for their masculinity..
But why would women fear it..outside of heart-break I get...
I guess I've learned throughout the years LOL
that it actually makes you stronger..building your strength in wisdom and emotion..it can also help you appreciate those who deserve it.
the part about men is something only a "man" can answer.instead of assuming you guys(girls) should just ask.and its not true btw.sometimes men just srent ready to be loved and believe it or not,they just dont wanna break any hearts cause they know theyre not ready or whatever.smh
London

Powell, OH

#293 Apr 20, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>All men cheat im dead serious...youre man cheating on u...if u have one...dudes is getting better at telling their sidechicks to stfu ...lol..ok even dudes admit this go to youtube and type it in...most of the guys agree lmao...
I will never agree that all men cheat and even if I did believe it, i'd probably be cautious in promoting it. It isn't something women need to be telling other women and men, imo.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#294 Apr 20, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY..and NEWNEW brought up the best part..the man has to submit himself to G-d in order to benefit from HIS WIFE (thanks for bringing that in..I usually point that out when this subject comes up..I forgot..but you're on it :)'s submission..The whole gender submission argument is a religious grounded one..and the Christian one has rules.. Women in general are not required to submit to men..they are only required to submit to their own husband (every other man is fair game..that includes boyfriends :)
"Obedience" is a gift "earned" by a man who is willing to take legal responsible for that woman..
those women have to make it to the alter first dont they?what is it they are supposed to do in the meantime to make that happen,just be a woman?

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#298 Apr 20, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>My only advice is..It doesn't matter what you look like,what you belief, how you act..You (probably them too) have no control over love..when it's there..especially for a man..he will accept everything about you..regardless..You just have to weed out all the others until he finds you..and in the meantime..don't put so much pressure on yourself and men.."enjoy" the journey..it's a learning process..I'm not the one to say avoid love/emotions because it's actually needed..all the ups and downs experience works for the common good when you find the "one"..without those..you may not appreciate him and take him for granted..
So yes feel those disappointments,angry, hurt, and other emotion pains..but allow it to make you a wiser and stronger woman..and not bitter..
i kinda agree,but they shouldnt be used up either and dont come with too much baggage.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#300 Apr 20, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>This will respectably be my last post to you in this thread...because the purpose is not to have any male influences..just exchange thoughts with other BW..
But to answer your question..Single women should enjoy being single..Single life has it's only benefits, interest, and requirements..it doesn't make sense to "act like you're a wife" until you are..
youre steering the others wrong especially speaking on behalf of men.there is a inbetween to being a "girlfriend" and a "wife" thats why i asked what are they supposed to do in the meantime to get that ring.only a fool would put everything up front.its like sex so to speak and you know how that works dont you?you dont have to reply but i will speak my mind and there is nothing you can do about it.lol
London

Powell, OH

#301 Apr 20, 2013
IR BW wrote:
<quoted text>This will respectably be my last post to you in this thread...because the purpose is not to have any male influences..just exchange thoughts with other BW..
But to answer your question..Single women should enjoy being single..Single life has it's only benefits, interest, and requirements..it doesn't make sense to "act like you're a wife" until you are..
lol. Exactly. I'm amazed at some who actually believe a girlfriend is a wife. Reminds me of a comment I made on the for black men only thread where I said the only thing a single man should expect from a single woman in terms of support is simply an encouraging word or two. Men should be looking to women for fun and encouragement..not sacrifice unless she's of course his wife.
London

Powell, OH

#302 Apr 20, 2013
IR BW wrote:
Too many women take the fun out of being single..chasing after being married..and trust me..many/most married women want to be single LOL
Single women should enjoy that stage and not seek marriage..when the right man comes along..you both will know it..there would be a lot less bitterness and disappointment when failed relationships happen..it's life..and those people were only a footprint in on your path and just not your life partner...
Being single has it's own rewards. I have never known clarity until the day I decided to stay single. I'm very happy single.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Primates ("whites") MAD that Africa and Blacks ... 4 min Sbt 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Fitius T Bluster 1,581,897
more white people born wit downsyndrome then bl... (Aug '12) 36 min No Filter 12
Black "heterosexual" men on Plenty of Fish/Soci... 1 hr Curiousdoll 4
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 2 hr Retribution 75
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Ms Mack 212
Why Asians hate BM their destructive 2 hr JIM CROW RETURNS 3
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 4 hr FireFellow44 41
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr Dan Snow 109
More from around the web