Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#2583 May 4, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>here she go you couldnt wait for me to show up lol bytch you been talking about all morning. go do something with yourself.
Are you on drugs? Didn't you mention me first. You need to put that 40 down. Dam you ghetto...

Around here talking about someone is jealous of your trifling azz. Please!

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#2584 May 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes someone has to come in and check the out of control hormonal nutbag....simple as that....she loves to come into threads and drop her little scud missles and then accuses others of starting trouble....She attacked my deceased daughter with horrible comments but it is foul if I respond....She knows who started this latest round (twice, so far)....I just have to come in and 'poke' her when she is out of line (which is most of the time)....'KC says you sound like a man'....blah blah blah....that sort of nonsense....just sayin'.....
That's a pretty horrible thing to do. And I heard your voice and you have a very lovely feminine voice. I think Canday likes attention. She's alright sometimes though.. I think you're a bit above beefing with canday ;)

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#2585 May 4, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a dam about that slut. She follows me...and post to and about me. I ain't scared of no b!tch.
:) She does follow you around.

Level 9

#2586 May 4, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
lol i got that bytch on a string. wondering if i should let her go so she can be free...
In other words... nothing?

You're on Cap string... And it's funny as hell watching you act a fool over a thug.

Level 9

#2587 May 4, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>That's about the 2nd time in 2 days that you've insinuated that I had a skewed sense of "reality" but what I find ironic that it's coming from someone who's smack dab in an internet AFFAIR with someone who doesn't have the slightest clue about being relational. hell, Cap's not even a NICE PERSON. No charm, no class, no aspiration and no good intent...just pv$$y on his mind...and using some bullsh!t zodiac chart to seduce desperate, unsuspecting, feebleminded, d!ckhe@ded BIRDS like you.
"Hello ladies...my name is PEACE... and I'mma Capricorn."
(Float...float...float on...)
LOLOLOL!!!!!
Get the fcuk outta here wit' the madness!!!
And your little pv$$y still sore about the "Bands Thread", I see. Here's some advice: Get over it!!! Because that was another incident that could have very EASILY been avoided. But Cap, being the stupid @zz Black rendition of Oh_Really that he IS felt he was entitled to posting on that thread but I WASN'T. This idiotic muffcuKKKa's been on SLOPix so long he actually thinks he's someone's landlord and I somehow "posted on his property".
PLESASE...the 2 of you are the last n!**as on earth that need to be talking about someone not embracing REALITY.
That b!tch crazy!

Level 9

#2588 May 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
As a black man I feel bad that these women have to attack each other like this..
I've seen both of their pictures, and both look practically the same, equally beautiful women...
Personality wise... both are about the same.. nothing perfect but pretty decent women.
They both should have good men and be happy.
I feel like BM have failed these two women and are continuing to do so.. or maybe it's their choices etc in bm...
Who knows. Just think that these women both should already have good decent men. They're attractive ladies and personalities aren't too fcked up.
Same with a few other single sista's on here.
Boy please!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2589 May 4, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>That's about the 2nd time in 2 days that you've insinuated that I had a skewed sense of "reality" but what I find ironic that it's coming from someone who's smack dab in an internet AFFAIR with someone who doesn't have the slightest clue about being relational. hell, Cap's not even a NICE PERSON. No charm, no class, no aspiration and no good intent...just pv$$y on his mind...and using some bullsh!t zodiac chart to seduce desperate, unsuspecting, feebleminded, d!ckhe@ded BIRDS like you.
"Hello ladies...my name is PEACE... and I'mma Capricorn."
(Float...float...float on...)
LOLOLOL!!!!!
Get the fcuk outta here wit' the madness!!!
And your little pv$$y still sore about the "Bands Thread", I see. Here's some advice: Get over it!!! Because that was another incident that could have very EASILY been avoided. But Cap, being the stupid @zz Black rendition of Oh_Really that he IS felt he was entitled to posting on that thread but I WASN'T. This idiotic muffcuKKKa's been on SLOPix so long he actually thinks he's someone's landlord and I somehow "posted on his property".
PLESASE...the 2 of you are the last n!**as on earth that need to be talking about someone not embracing REALITY.
get over what? im pointing out how the beef started with me and you.
it started in the bands thread when you, being very childish and immature, called me out my name for no reason. you dont wanna talk about it because it shows exactly what and who you are.

all that other shyt you talkin is irrelevant.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2590 May 4, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>That b!tch crazy!
She's not crazy...she's just human. But even with human frailty no one has time for her bullsh!t or the bullsh!t of her little e-BOYfriend.

aZiya's quick to tell someone to "grow up", "stop acting like kids" and that everyone else must readjust THEIR behavior which signifies to me that she knows to do better too, it's just that she doesn't want anyone calling her sh!t out.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#2591 May 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty horrible thing to do. And I heard your voice and you have a very lovely feminine voice. I think Canday likes attention. She's alright sometimes though.. I think you're a bit above beefing with canday ;)
Yes, I shouldn't even respond to her and I told her that if she ceased making comments about me, I would leave her alone....That still stands....but, I couldn't resist a little 'poke' when I saw her whining about harrassment here....Thanks for straightening the 'blurry picture tube'....:)...now, it is such a beautiful day here, I am off to walk the pup on the beach....Enjoy the rest of the day.....:)

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#2592 May 4, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I've HIGHLY considered adopting a child...it's just that Black people go thorough so dayuum much through the adopting process whereas whites go shopping for kids like they're is "Thom McAnn".
Don't use any excuses boooii do it :)

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#2593 May 4, 2013
nutso stfu.You are just jealous because your dried azz can't get pregnant anymore and that nobody is paying you any attention in this thread.Stupid wxtback

Level 9

#2594 May 4, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not crazy...she's just human. But even with human frailty no one has time for her bullsh!t or the bullsh!t of her little e-BOYfriend.
aZiya's quick to tell someone to "grow up", "stop acting like kids" and that everyone else must readjust THEIR behavior which signifies to me that she knows to do better too, it's just that she doesn't want anyone calling her sh!t out.
Dang! We're on the same page. You SEE her too. Let me tell you another thing she's trying to pull right out of the troll playbook. The reason she keep mentioning this STRING bull, it's for me to not call her out on her sh!t. I know what she's up too. She think by saying that I will back down and be quiet. She have to do better than that.

Location hidden

#2595 May 4, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao. again how did this beef start with me and you???

exactly grow the fck up.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#2596 May 4, 2013
you keep whining about me attacking your dead daughter u can't use her as a shield anymore because the people that been on here long enough know your a racist self hating native american bxtch and don't give a dxmn about it either.

I'm enjoying my pregnancy and I'm gonna continue to post about whether you dried up old bxtches like nutso and shalimar care or not.

Location hidden

#2597 May 4, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang! We're on the same page. You SEE her too. Let me tell you another thing she's trying to pull right out of the troll playbook. The reason she keep mentioning this STRING bull, it's for me to not call her out on her sh!t. I know what she's up too. She think by saying that I will back down and be quiet. She have to do better than that.
newnew what exactly are you saying? you aint said shyt yet. do you really think you pull weight? bytch please.

i deal with chicks in real life, like i said youre a bunch of letters on a damn screen. whatever you say has no effect. i really hope you dont think you matter. lol so whats your point lady?

keep talking about me the rest of the day like you been doing all morning. im the highlight of your life. lord knows you aint got no friends. no friends no man lmao

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#2598 May 4, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>oh STFU my friend adopted a little mexican girl with no damn problem.
Maybe because he's a single father.But it can't be that hard.If you really want to adopt you should be able to as long as you show that you can provide and take care of the child.He could always foster kids too.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#2599 May 4, 2013
:) felt a little movement on my right side.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#2600 May 4, 2013
you get paid to be a foster parent,you probably could adopt children that way too

Level 9

#2601 May 4, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>newnew what exactly are you saying? you aint said shyt yet. do you really think you pull weight? bytch please.
i deal with chicks in real life, like i said youre a bunch of letters on a damn screen. whatever you say has no effect. i really hope you dont think you matter. lol so whats your point lady?
keep talking about me the rest of the day like you been doing all morning. im the highlight of your life. lord knows you aint got no friends. no friends no man lmao
Ha!

Hush child, because I know good and well you are not trying to drop logic. Please! Even before your first attempt you need to have your sh!t together and apparently you don’t. How can you teach and preach when as a grown woman with kids you are still making bad decision? Here you are as a grown woman and you’re still selecting thuggish boys as a mate, a man who thinks of himself as a pimp. The same man you told to lay his pimp hand down on another black female. The same man who brags on how many b!tches he can pull. A same man whose gibberish is of a failed rapper wannabee. You can’t tell me jack, when you settled for the worse type of Negro, a broke Negro without goals. You got to be kidding me!

You are still thinking and picking like a confused teenager… I guess if this is what you are use to; this is what you’re use too. But hey sorry, you are not at the level to teach about life or men when you repeatedly settle for whoever is able to boost your self-esteem. I do not take anything you say as value when you are a very confused lost soul.

You settled and bragging on a thug... please!

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2602 May 4, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious!
Right!!! I first caught those little prankers the other day. Honestly I don't even know how I find these things anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,174,735
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min trollslayer 28,710
Do Black men like Asian girls? (Jul '13) 7 min Capree 467
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 14 min Sunshine 367
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 16 min trollslayer 3,517
Who Invented The Internet, Light Bulbs And PC T... (Dec '07) 18 min Solomon 113
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 19 min Just the facts 185
All women prefer white men 23 min BLACK -- FAMOUS 62
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 27 min Ben YISRAEL 105,052
More from around the web