The Women's Thread: For Black women only

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2564 May 4, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Hey what's up pimpin(= I know you are still sane in the membrane lol my bud Vamp
What it do!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2565 May 4, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I read she adopted many children from different countries I don't see anything wrong with that.My baby is gonna be multiracial anyway.I love children it shouldn't matter what race they are as long as they have a home to be raised in.You should be thinking about adopting too.My parents were thinking about it and still probably will.
I've HIGHLY considered adopting a child...it's just that Black people go thorough so dayuum much through the adopting process whereas whites go shopping for kids like they're is "Thom McAnn".

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2566 May 4, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, first off, I'm not in my 40's. Stop taking cues from these fcuktard trolls who THINK they have the inside track on someone.
Secondly, your primary purpose of posting that link WAS TO VALIDATE YOURSELF. Who are we kidding here; you sought to validate yourself before the entire thread and you wanted to stroke Cap's ego in the process with trying to confirm this ridiculous notion that somehow we're ALL "hating on him" and are "jealous" of what you 2 share...whatever in hell that is...LOLOL!!!!
The truth of the matter is I never had a problem with either you nor Cap. NewNew has already put it out there, very thoroughly might I add, as to why sh!t went sideways between Cap & I. And things between him & I went south before you were even part of his scenario; which further proves noone's hating YOU for "being with him" and no one here is "jealous". Go it?
I think it infuriates BOTH of you that noone here gives a sh!t. Cap's an attention wh0r3 and a drama king and you're now evolving into one too.
you act like youre ten. we already knew why the beef started with you and him, was no need for that worthless bytch to explain that. she only did that to sidestep why she put herself in the middle of it LOL you and i never had beef until the bands thread when you called me a hoe for no reason. exactly atleast we agree on that. i didnt expect you to admit to being a hatin bytch azz nikka, but its plain to see.

further more what the hell i need your compliments for validation. a faceless nikka ill never know or see. i hear compliments every damn day. im starting to think youre confusing topix with reality.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2567 May 4, 2013
Oh look, the pot is attacking the kettle again....It is ok for Cdump to come into threads and harrass but heaven forbid anyone responds or comments to her.....Get a clue, BOO....You incite and cry like a baby....and quit using your pregnancy as a shield....LMNAAO at YOU.....now report that, k?.....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2568 May 4, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
IDC who your are...this is the funniest thing on youtube.
I laughed so hard my brain started hurting:/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WnY59mDJ1ggXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
Hilarious!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#2569 May 4, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>same old pm stories. like you would ever ignore me pfffft.
You know I'm telling the truth :) but you are the baddest female on topix :)

Location hidden

#2570 May 4, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I've HIGHLY considered adopting a child...it's just that Black people go thorough so dayuum much through the adopting process whereas whites go shopping for kids like they're is "Thom McAnn".
oh STFU my friend adopted a little mexican girl with no damn problem.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#2571 May 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Oh look, the pot is attacking the kettle again....It is ok for Cdump to come into threads and harrass but heaven forbid anyone responds or comments to her.....Get a clue, BOO....You incite and cry like a baby....and quit using your pregnancy as a shield....LMNAAO at YOU.....now report that, k?.....
Wow, you are a real firecracker :) What's the deal with you and Canday?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#2572 May 4, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>lol youre such a simple bytch. this what you been doing today thinking about me. such a worthless bum bytch. your a nobody just a bunch of blk letters on a screen, when i click that x you dont exist. lol
You and NewNew need to stop attacking each other. You ladies need to learn from each other, or at least fight over men that are worthwhile :) that are offering the two of you something real.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#2573 May 4, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>lol youre such a simple bytch. this what you been doing today thinking about me. such a worthless bum bytch. your a nobody just a bunch of blk letters on a screen, when i click that x you dont exist. lol
LOL!! You retarded ghetto hoodrat...
Fool it was you thinking about me. Omg! Drugs....?

Trick wasn't one of your first comment had my name in it? You stupid... Dam!

"When I click the X you don't exist".... but the stupid streetwalker replied to ME. SMDH

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2574 May 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are a real firecracker :) What's the deal with you and Canday?
Sometimes someone has to come in and check the out of control hormonal nutbag....simple as that....she loves to come into threads and drop her little scud missles and then accuses others of starting trouble....She attacked my deceased daughter with horrible comments but it is foul if I respond....She knows who started this latest round (twice, so far)....I just have to come in and 'poke' her when she is out of line (which is most of the time)....'KC says you sound like a man'....blah blah blah....that sort of nonsense....just sayin'.....

Level 9

#2575 May 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and NewNew need to stop attacking each other. You ladies need to learn from each other, or at least fight over men that are worthwhile :) that are offering the two of you something real.
I don't give a dam about that slut. She follows me...and post to and about me. I ain't scared of no b!tch.

Location hidden

#2576 May 4, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! You retarded ghetto hoodrat...
Fool it was you thinking about me. Omg! Drugs....?
Trick wasn't one of your first comment had my name in it? You stupid... Dam!
"When I click the X you don't exist".... but the stupid streetwalker replied to ME. SMDH
here she go you couldnt wait for me to show up lol bytch you been talking about all morning. go do something with yourself.

Level 9

#2577 May 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I'm telling the truth :) but you are the baddest female on topix :)
She think she is... That's the problem her and that hood.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2578 May 4, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>you act like youre ten. we already knew why the beef started with you and him, was no need for that worthless bytch to explain that. she only did that to sidestep why she put herself in the middle of it LOL you and i never had beef until the bands thread when you called me a hoe for no reason. exactly atleast we agree on that. i didnt expect you to admit to being a hatin bytch azz nikka, but its plain to see.
further more what the hell i need your compliments for validation. a faceless nikka ill never know or see. i hear compliments every damn day. im starting to think youre confusing topix with reality.
That's about the 2nd time in 2 days that you've insinuated that I had a skewed sense of "reality" but what I find ironic that it's coming from someone who's smack dab in an internet AFFAIR with someone who doesn't have the slightest clue about being relational. hell, Cap's not even a NICE PERSON. No charm, no class, no aspiration and no good intent...just pv$$y on his mind...and using some bullsh!t zodiac chart to seduce desperate, unsuspecting, feebleminded, [email protected] BIRDS like you.

"Hello ladies...my name is PEACE... and I'mma Capricorn."

(Float...float...float on...)

LOLOLOL!!!!!

Get the fcuk outta here wit' the madness!!!

And your little pv$$y still sore about the "Bands Thread", I see. Here's some advice: Get over it!!! Because that was another incident that could have very EASILY been avoided. But Cap, being the stupid @zz Black rendition of Oh_Really that he IS felt he was entitled to posting on that thread but I WASN'T. This idiotic muffcuKKKa's been on SLOPix so long he actually thinks he's someone's landlord and I somehow "posted on his property".

PLESASE...the 2 of you are the last n!**as on earth that need to be talking about someone not embracing REALITY.

Location hidden

#2579 May 4, 2013
lol i got that bytch on a string. wondering if i should let her go so she can be free...

Level 9

#2580 May 4, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Hi beautiful Queen hope your weekend going well ..MrAnderwomen creeps me out I hope I didn't look jealous /= cause I was lol ..<3
It's going wonderful. How are things with you?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#2581 May 4, 2013
As a black man I feel bad that these women have to attack each other like this..

I've seen both of their pictures, and both look practically the same, equally beautiful women...

Personality wise... both are about the same.. nothing perfect but pretty decent women.

They both should have good men and be happy.

I feel like BM have failed these two women and are continuing to do so.. or maybe it's their choices etc in bm...

Who knows. Just think that these women both should already have good decent men. They're attractive ladies and personalities aren't too fcked up.

Same with a few other single sista's on here.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2582 May 4, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>oh STFU my friend adopted a little mexican girl with no damn problem.
Good for her.

Level 9

#2583 May 4, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>here she go you couldnt wait for me to show up lol bytch you been talking about all morning. go do something with yourself.
Are you on drugs? Didn't you mention me first. You need to put that 40 down. Dam you ghetto...

Around here talking about someone is jealous of your trifling azz. Please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Joy 1,620,077
5 crackers arrested for 1983 hate crime 13 min Ttt 33
Can America Become 80% White Again? 13 min Harrisson 162
Black people leech off of white people 24 min question 135
Reasons Why Black Men Are Superior To White Men... (Mar '16) 31 min Jmoney 20
>>>Cynthia McKinney US Lawmakers Forced to Sign... 33 min KIR SUCKA 5
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 35 min KIR SUCKA 35,332
King Harrisson is the most sexy dude on Topix 4 hr Dan Snow 31
More from around the web