The Women's Thread: For Black women only
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#2543 May 4, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
What's sad is how easily her lies flows out. She's such a Pro at it.
Hi MsNewNew what do you see in this idiot..our you flattered by his many conquest or is it his personality??/=!!
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#2544 May 4, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Out of all of those children, how many of those children were actually Black?
And it DOES MATTER. There are too many of OUR children that are displaced that need a home and the nurture of a BLACK WOMAN...so it does matter, Canday.
Hey what's up pimpin(= I know you are still sane in the membrane lol my bud Vamp

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#2545 May 4, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Out of all of those children, how many of those children were actually Black?
And it DOES MATTER. There are too many of OUR children that are displaced that need a home and the nurture of a BLACK WOMAN...so it does matter, Canday.
From what I read she adopted many children from different countries I don't see anything wrong with that.My baby is gonna be multiracial anyway.I love children it shouldn't matter what race they are as long as they have a home to be raised in.You should be thinking about adopting too.My parents were thinking about it and still probably will.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#2546 May 4, 2013
lol I see these green veins in my light brown breasts starting to show.They are starting to grow more now.Definetly fuller.My nipples get dry easily,they are pretty cracked.My mom still wants me to drop the weight and join the service after I give birth and get custody of the baby until I come back.But the baby's father wants to keep the baby and I don't really think that's a good idea with his gambling addiction.I don't want him letting anybody else watch my baby while I'm away.So my parents will have custody regardless of how he feels.It's best decision.He can visit our baby there.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#2547 May 4, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
My bad! right when I thought we won the thread back, the spammers join forces. smh
what is winning the thread back?lol

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#2548 May 4, 2013
the pap smear I got yesterday was so painful I started screaming.I don't think that bxtch knew what she was doing.I couldn't believe she was a doctor she looked like she was 16 years old.She kept asking me if I was ok because I was glaring at her the whole time she was talking to me and I didn't even know I was.After I heard my baby's heartbeat I wanted to leave lol.I didn't want her sticking her hand up my pussi and pressing on stomach it hurt like hell.She measured me and I got weighed in...lost a couple of lbs probably from the morning sickness and many food aversions.I still have it,I dont know what the hell to eat now.I can tolerate carrots and fruit mainly now.I dont eat hamburgers anymore because they made me throw up.Everything just seems nasty.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#2549 May 4, 2013
I think the contractions are gonna be extremely painful for me.I can't imagine anything else being as bad as the endometrosis cramps I got.I had to take some strong meds for that.I'm so glad I don't have to deal with my period for 9 months I might try to get pregnant again right after just so I won't have to deal with it lol.

No periods no cramps no water weight yaaay.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2550 May 4, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
lol I see these green veins in my light brown breasts starting to show.They are starting to grow more now.Definetly fuller.My nipples get dry easily,they are pretty cracked.My mom still wants me to drop the weight and join the service after I give birth and get custody of the baby until I come back.But the baby's father wants to keep the baby and I don't really think that's a good idea with his gambling addiction.I don't want him letting anybody else watch my baby while I'm away.So my parents will have custody regardless of how he feels.It's best decision.He can visit our baby there.
^^^^ OK EVERYBODY ???^^^^^
London! Vamp! NewNew!
Everybody who thought I was being mean to "Candella" about her pregnancy and her plans for her child?
Remember her father beat her.

Smfh.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2551 May 4, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Josephine was obsessed with racism. She had a fairytale view of racism and I think she wanted to raise kids who would go out in to the world and change the environment for blacks. She, like many, did't understand that charity starts at home first. That's where you make your impact if you choose to "fight" back.
What about Nina Simone?
How is she generally viewed in African American culture?
Is she viewed as an icon or merely an IR eccentric?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2552 May 4, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
I think the contractions are gonna be extremely painful for me.I can't imagine anything else being as bad as the endometrosis cramps I got.I had to take some strong meds for that.I'm so glad I don't have to deal with my period for 9 months I might try to get pregnant again right after just so I won't have to deal with it lol.

No periods no cramps no water weight yaaay.
Please consider counseling.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#2553 May 4, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Hi MsNewNew what do you see in this idiot..our you flattered by his many conquest or is it his personality??/=!!
Hey Mr. AC, how are you? We're commenting on the same lying posting trying to put the truth out there.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#2555 May 4, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^ OK EVERYBODY ???^^^^^
London! Vamp! NewNew!
Everybody who thought I was being mean to "Candella" about her pregnancy and her plans for her child?
Remember her father beat her.
Smfh.
stop reading my posts and harassing me on every thread I go on.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#2556 May 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Please consider counseling.
what for?
Daniela

Baltimore, MD

#2557 May 4, 2013
I need to take a break lol

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2558 May 4, 2013
LMAO!!!!!!!!
whew. Strange indeed.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#2559 May 4, 2013
I will say though,, that I got much love for Jersey women.. They may collectively be one of my favorite spots for women.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2560 May 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Explicit PM's too.
Here's her admitting it... because she didn't know stoneloved had access to my account and had been reading her nasty messages all along..
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8G4E51LFFC9J...
That's after she found out stone had be reading her PM's that SHE WAS SENDING ME.
I never even sent Aziya PM's. I just ignored her for the most part.
same old pm stories. like you would ever ignore me pfffft.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2561 May 4, 2013
IDC who your are...this is the funniest thing on youtube.

I laughed so hard my brain started hurting:/
&fe ature=player_detailpage
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#2562 May 4, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mr. AC, how are you? We're commenting on the same lying posting trying to put the truth out there.
Hi beautiful Queen hope your weekend going well ..MrAnderwomen creeps me out I hope I didn't look jealous /= cause I was lol ..<3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2563 May 4, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mr. AC, how are you? We're commenting on the same lying posting trying to put the truth out there.
lol youre such a simple bytch. this what you been doing today thinking about me. such a worthless bum bytch. your a nobody just a bunch of blk letters on a screen, when i click that x you dont exist. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white boys have small butts 2 min BillyDbigballer 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,711,142
Black people are very scared of white cops 5 min Buckbreaker 1
Black freemason wanna make white masons slaves 12 min Spinning 360 waves 3
He baaaaaack it Black Hitluh! 15 min Got Rope 1
Why can't Negroes ever get it together? 21 min BillyDbigballer 2
Rich white people and white cops are very scare... 25 min Spinning 360 waves 3
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 1 hr Jake 124
Trump's approval now down to 35% 1 hr T-BOS 10
Smartest posters on Topix afam 2 hr Joey 235