Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>Hey MsNewnew :)
Damn, I wish Vamp and you, got along with Cap and Aziya (and vice versa). I am still confused as to why y'all argue.
Aw...well.:(
You could really own the AA Forum, for real.
I DO own this muffcuka!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Aziya Shines wrote:
i got newnew aka ms butterworth on a string
How do you have ANYONE "on a string" with a dumb n!**a's hand in your back???

Shawty, you more Muppet than Ms. Piggy.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
OMG! She really believe she has a ALPHA man. Lol!
He can't even spell A.
Supporting and bragging on a deadbeat. What an idiot...
What I'm trying to figure out is how is that KKKlown n!**a, Cap "ALPHA"??? "ALPHA" in terms of what...lickin' his own @zz and pissing on trees?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

hiwhatsyourname,
I told you we had stuff in common, lol.:)

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
Still here???
I take it you didn't follow my carefully written instructions correctly. I'm sorry are you angwwy? I can't understand behind your punk unregistered account ranting sh*t.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>lmao i forgot about their "topix fight club" real grown mature ppl they are. exactly babe they came in there startin shyt now wanna front for the ppl
What's interesting is that you antagonize muffcukas on here from dawn to dusk, but the minute you and that SNITCHIN' Miami Vice n!**a get bombed on you start "chimpin' out".

I don't understand...

“AKA StoneDlove”

Since: May 12

Happy Days!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Check out this excellent home made conditioner ladies.
I have tried on my hair and on my daughter's hair/// it works!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

B7cth I will POST those NUDE photos up that set you off in the first place...

So 'MR Paden' I suggest you take those medi pills and rest before this gets out of hand.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>now answer whats your problem with me? why did you go on the bands thread and involve yourself you had nothing to do with?
i had no probs with vamp either. like you just explained how the beef started with him and vamp. but vamp just like you came at me in the bands thread for no reason. when i was not talking to him either. explain ho? nothing but jealousy
i guess vamp was jealous i was talking to cap and your jealous azz been hating cause you cant find ONE man offline. smh lol
You would to G-D that someone here was really "jealous" of either you or Cap.

What is it about you & Cap that ANY of us should covet? Cap is Bluebeard and you the next b!tch on the choppin' block.

*shrugs*

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
OMG! We are on the right thread. We need to discuss Black women who falls for broke deadbeats men. Aziya need an intervention.... like right now.
I been said that!!

But the sistas here know aZiya playin' herself. Y'all also know that it ain't sh!t you can tell a b!tch like that. She just gotta go through what she has to go through.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
I been said that!!
But the sistas here know aZiya playin' herself. Y'all also know that it ain't sh!t you can tell a b!tch like that. She just gotta go through what she has to go through.
man sit your flamboyant shabba ranks lookin azz down.

he's in alabama im in new jersey and yall really reaching trying to prove a topix point. you look real silly right now. real damn silly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

these recycled clowns are funny. this elton john, liberacci acting, shabba ranks lookin azz really read through all the comments. lmao idgaf what was said since ive been gone. yall some cornballs for real

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
We're still here because you'se a funny lil fuka.
Glad to see that you know BYTCH is your name :)
Now Im hounding and harrassing you? LMAO!!! I only respond to bytches that cant keep my name off their fingertips. ie: VAMP
I made no mention of you til you posted to me. CHECK THE THREAD. All my post to you are IN RESPONSE to your post me OR due to you mentioning MY NAME...this you did AFTER it was supposed to be dropped.
I dont clique up...Im here for my own selfish reasons, really dont give a shyt if you nameless muthafukas like me and dont need no fukin "yes" crew. Apparently, you do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

look at vamp in this post
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8ULDILN5RTRN...

acting like that over a pic in an avatar? like you never seen or had a woman in your damn life. i left the thread you and anderson made it uncomfortable for me.

lol

look at anderson smh these clowns

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Aziya Shines wrote:
look at vamp in this post
acting like that over a pic in an avatar? like you never seen or had a woman in your damn life. i left the thread you and anderson made it uncomfortable for me.
lol
look at anderson smh these clowns
Aww...you were flattered? You must've been, else you wouldn't even be bringing it up.

Its all good. We all need that affirmation every once in a while, I suppose.

Heaven knows you ain't gettin' sh!t but sweet NOTHINGS from that bum n!**a Cap.

I don't know how you do it.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
I been said that!!
Oh' heck, someone is pushing up on the rating button again. LOL!!!

Anyway... Like this,

"wondering how such a pretty women like her liked a guy like me.They say the same about Aziya."

He didn't say "wondering how pretty women like her and Aziya liked a guy like me". He put her after the "pretty" comment about Mill. You know Mill still has his mind and heart. The only reason he hasn't left Ayiza yet is because she is the only female who fell for his bull. Even Canday knew he wasn't sh!t and told him to move on. Ha!

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T754IAHDM0IML...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww...you were flattered? You must've been, else you wouldn't even be bringing it up.
Its all good. We all need that affirmation every once in a while, I suppose.
Heaven knows you ain't gettin' sh!t but sweet NOTHINGS from that bum n!**a Cap.
I don't know how you do it.
you dont know how i do whaT vamp? we're not even in the same state lol you and that bird brain done lost touch with reality. yous a weird mofo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Oh' heck, someone is pushing up on the rating button again. LOL!!!
Anyway... Like this,
"wondering how such a pretty women like her liked a guy like me.They say the same about Aziya."
He didn't say "wondering how pretty women like her and Aziya liked a guy like me". He put her after the "pretty" comment about Mill. You know Mill still has his mind and heart. The only reason he hasn't left Ayiza yet is because she is the only female who fell for his bull. Even Canday knew he wasn't sh!t and told him to move on. Ha!
aaah dance newnew dance

well lets see, they all seen her pic. nobody has seen mine so...

you see simpleton its not rocket science lol maybe to your simple mind it is

anyway, ill be going to planet 301 in a few and youll be here all night like you was here all morning and afternoon wondering how i do what i do. lol

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>aaah dance newnew dance
well lets see, they all seen her pic. nobody has seen mine so...
you see simpleton its not rocket science lol maybe to your simple mind it is
anyway, ill be going to planet 301 in a few and youll be here all night like you was here all morning and afternoon wondering how i do what i do. lol
Yeah, we know we seen her, but haven't he seen you both? Pay attention now, he called her pretty and called out you on the next sentence. It doesn't matter what WE seen. The comment came from him. Dam!

Planet 301? Is that a new star... or a buffet? Oops, I forgot it is the 3rd of the month, dine out time, huh?

Do what? Please!

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Once again you sound like a playa hatin btch telling other women why they shouldn't talk to me.That explains why you told another man you'd "throw your panties" at him.why won't you explain that hoe n//gga?
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
I been said that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,001 - 2,020 of2,968
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••