“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2379 May 3, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
Since this is the women's thread...I thought I get a few things off of my chest.
I was going to make a whole new thread but I don't feel like arguing with to many people.
I can't believe I am doing this but I have some things I need to get out in the open. I am starting to grow as a person...it is a long story...so here it is.
It is not TOO personal but the main reason is so that if anyone else has something they want to put out in the open, they can do so.(I won't judge, h3ll I don't even care)
I won't troll or harass you about it, like the older posters know...I'm not like that (unless you fck with me first...for no reason)
1) I like ALL men (but white, I can't stand white men they are corny). I wouldn't date one unless he had money.
2) I've dated an Indian dude before and was SERIOUSLY into a Phillipino dude (he crosses my mind from time to time)...you know what is funny is that they were naturally cool men. They didn't "try to be black" or prove anything to anyone, I think that is what I loved most about them.
3) Every black man that I have dated were ALL nerds! And they ALL look nerdy or the extremely militant ones, are fine as h3ll in my eyes. My first love is/was Christylez Bacon, local mc in the DMV. Yes, we dated way before he became "famous".
4) I never had any problems getting or keeping men, I always got the ones that were VERY attractive or nerdy. The only reason I have complained was...well...I never got out of the fcking house. I am SEVERELY shy but when I see something I want I make it known.
At the end of the day, I don't resent anyone on topix. I love everyone until you give me a reason to hate you. I don't hate black men (white...ugh, they are cool but I would never take one seriously).
I'm no "IR-DATER", I do think I'm pro-black but at the same time being closed minded makes me so unhappy.
I do apologize if I offended anyone but I think after so many years, it had to be said.
:)
I actually have a few things in common. For one- I'm also not a closed minded person, and its harder for me to take white men as serious. I never understood why, and I swear I don't do it on purpose.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#2380 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Up in here calling someone else a ho and slut like she's Mother Teresa or something. You can't do nothing but laugh at that fool.
For real, she be cheating on her husband in front of his kids with a bum like Cap that stay cheating on his wife if she aint left the n::a already. That's low.

And they the main ones talking all that " black folks is Gods schit".

God takes care of home first and foremost. Cap talking all that big talk and n::a's is in and out raising his kids. His kids probably called 5 or 6 different n::a's daddy in the last couple years.

And this topix fckboy bragging about Aziya and she not taking care of business at home either. Her hubby done had it. He ready to put that btch on the curb. She know it too. Females know when their husbands don't want em no more. She is fully aware her eviction slip is on the way.

To be honest the n:::a only still with the btch cause he know the child support is gonna be a mofo for all them dam kids, and that Aziya is a h0 and she gonna have some bum azz unemployed n:::a like Cap living with her using all his kids child support money to pay Cap child support and take care of his bum azz while he lay around and post on topix and listen to Tupac all day.

I kinda feel bad for Aziya cause I know that schit like a warzone at the crib, and the dude is treating her like straight garbage. He probably fcking in front of her and everything. Lmao, nah that's not funny.

She's just a dumb btch. You see em all the time. No future except the strip club.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#2381 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
Hello Aziya! I hope all is well. You know you don't have to feed into the haters boo. I know from your post you don't lack intellect, personality, or confidence.

Plus I can tell the whitey trolls are starting to get into this(whatever it is)
They feed off negativity like demons. Small steps sis!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2382 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Back to the topic...
Ladies take your time. Do not rush into a relationship because you might end up with loser. As you grow or reach a certain you should know what's good for YOU.
Mental abuse is far worse than physical. Mental abuse will make you forget about self. Mental abuse will warp your thinking. Mental abuse will make you abandon your morals. If you know in your heart that person means you no good, but you stay in fear of embarrassment and he know you are not going anywhere... the next abuse can be physical. You do not have to settle. You deserve better... Enjoy while waiting...
STFU.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2383 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
HeHe hell! She's up in here lying about this 3 and yet to provide the proof on what she claim she know... at the same time calling me a ho because of that lie. Yet, YOU have been with at least over THREE females on this forum and she is so blinded by the stars that she doesn't even see that she's with the real ho... We all seen the proof on that... At one time didn't your wife post on here unregistered?
And she think she has a GOOD MAN!
Is Bossy 1inamill? I saw her pic in her avi... she's an unpleasant reddish colour with lips that are too big for her face. She may even have those ugly freckles that some light skinned blacks have.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2384 May 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
G@y vamp wrote--"you "working it" at the expense of Andrea"
Serg ant mcgruff police @ss n//gga,why are you still calling out peoples names in posts?why did you feel the need to holler out someones legal name especially in a conversation that had nothing to do with you? Dry snitch.What I mentioned was no secret,she posted it several times that's what she wanted.you on the otherhand was calling out her name for no reason.judging these posts hasn't saved you from looking like the true police n//ga and homo that you are.what made you tell a man that you'd throw his panties at him?lol fggot.
DRY snitch, WET snitch, or the SNITCH-B!TCH n!**a laying on your cyber pillow divulging all of another woman's secrets is not the move, homie. When it comes to this informant thing, you got sh!t sewn up.

You aired out someone in whom you were involved with, someone who's not even here to defend herself all at the expense of trying to LOOK LIKE a "mack". Really, n!**a?

I mean, how many props do you think you were going to get by SHAMELESSLY talking about knocking up a married woman with 3 children already. You can't see how janky that sounds?

You a n!**a that obviously knows very little about discretion, respect, honor or even friendship for that matter. You do and say the unfathomable and have the nerve to beat your chest like you doin' some fly sh!t. MuffcuKKKa, you seriously need to get your fcukin' head right.

Its a good thing that you & Andrea didn't reproduce a child. It would have been one of, if not THE MOST fcuked up thing she's ever done.

But I'll give her credit...she got the fcuk outta there! I can salute the b!tch for that!

*standing ovation*

Level 8

Location hidden

#2385 May 3, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
You reek sensitive. If you werent we wouldnt still be talking about this stupid shyt.
You think I cant handle that faggoty shyt you type? Bytch please! lol.
I dont "clique up"...I dont play favorites...and I damn sure not going to let you slide with the slick talk, that was a bytch move. Do any men ACT like men anymore?
Well, if you're having an impediment with being able to see men acting like men, that's YOUR focus that's skewed. Maybe men aren't your palette.

And the only "bytch moves" being made within this exchange is on your end. In addition to you calling me out of my name you've been demonstrative of everything you've accused me of being..."juvenile".. ."petty"...I would even go as far as asserting that you're even a little "cliqued up" too. I know you would especially object to that assessment, but it's pretty obvious.

You said that you came to SLOPix to join in debate, but when does debate equate to hounding & harassing muffucKKKas? You made your point at the initial post...I in turn readjusted the positioning of my thinking...and you said that you'd leave it at that...yet here it is you are here still riding my COCK and peddling my BALLZ since yesterday. What gives?

And for the record, you can't win a debate with fallacy. Like Jaz told that stupid @zz Cap on the "Monogamy Thread"..."Ad-homine ms don't win arguments."

Level 8

Location hidden

#2386 May 3, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Women do make up but they don't trust each other
Same difference...

*shrugs*

Level 8

Location hidden

#2388 May 3, 2013
910disaster wrote:
Where the hell is that damn boot lickin republican Brotha Real? I told that wackjob to come in here a get these sissified men thats acting like straight bytches in a womans thread...guess he punked out?
I see what I'm dealing with here...

...you're one of those BALL snatching femiNAZI's that has a problem with any man who withstands you or disagrees with you, huh?

And you're not the type to debate with the intent to enlighten those around you...NO...you debate to just to win a bullsh!t argument.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! BINGO!

You know what? Don't leave this thread just yet. You sit tight. You can learn a som'm-som'm from me. I'mma show you how it done.

"Come to the teacha..."

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#2390 May 3, 2013
Foreal my COMMENT gets marked down just because I responded to Aziya?...WTH

Level 8

Location hidden

#2392 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>yes bytch you are a used topix ho. youve been in rotation and passed around like an L since you joined. one poster already admitted he has your email addy on this very thread.
And ^^^this^^^ is coming from someone who's currently someone else's flavor of the month.

Lets be real here for a sec...this farce that you & Cap are trying to play out is over...it's BEEN over. All y'all trying to do is save face at this point because the SLOPix census already predicted months ago that you and this KKKlown were going to fall out something terrible anyway.

Take a card from Bossy's stack and play the rest of your hand and leave it where it's at.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2394 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Tick Tock you lying b!tch!
LOLOLOL!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2396 May 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't no poster on this forum that's put in as much work as me...
And that there is part of your fcukin' problem...

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2397 May 3, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you're having an impediment with being able to see men acting like men, that's YOUR focus that's skewed. Maybe men aren't your palette.
And the only "bytch moves" being made within this exchange is on your end. In addition to you calling me out of my name you've been demonstrative of everything you've accused me of being..."juvenile".. ."petty"...I would even go as far as asserting that you're even a little "cliqued up" too. I know you would especially object to that assessment, but it's pretty obvious.
You said that you came to SLOPix to join in debate, but when does debate equate to hounding & harassing muffucKKKas? You made your point at the initial post...I in turn readjusted the positioning of my thinking...and you said that you'd leave it at that...yet here it is you are here still riding my COCK and peddling my BALLZ since yesterday. What gives?
And for the record, you can't win a debate with fallacy. Like Jaz told that stupid @zz Cap on the "Monogamy Thread"..."Ad-homine ms don't win arguments."
We're still here because you'se a funny lil fuka.
Glad to see that you know BYTCH is your name :)
Now Im hounding and harrassing you? LMAO!!! I only respond to bytches that cant keep my name off their fingertips. ie: VAMP
I made no mention of you til you posted to me. CHECK THE THREAD. All my post to you are IN RESPONSE to your post me OR due to you mentioning MY NAME...this you did AFTER it was supposed to be dropped.
I dont clique up...Im here for my own selfish reasons, really dont give a shyt if you nameless muthafukas like me and dont need no fukin "yes" crew. Apparently, you do.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#2398 May 3, 2013
----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
REDNEX ON METH
LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX

D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
WTH!!!
you moved all the way from OKLAHOMA to FLORIDA? AND YOU STILL ON HER NUTTTS...

...OKLAHOMA and everyone there sucks ANYWAY
do yourself a favor=

-find a nice 1st class hotel
-go to the roof, and make sure the view is exquisite.
-turn around, and close your eyes
-imagine you have your hands around Selorna's neck
-Take a BIG step backwards...from the cliff...

Killing two birds with ONE stone.
okay!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2400 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>im confused to. my guess is jealousy although theyll deny it. i never had a problem with those two until i started talking to cap.
You are so right...I'm just SOOOOO "jealous" of you & Cap's "relationship" I don't know what on earth to do with myself.

Hardy har-har FCUKIN' HAR!

Your beauty stylist is going to have a hell of a lot of sh!t to wash out of your hair after you finally get your head out of your own @zz.

smFh

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2401 May 3, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I see what I'm dealing with here...
...you're one of those BALL snatching femiNAZI's that has a problem with any man who withstands you or disagrees with you, huh?
And you're not the type to debate with the intent to enlighten those around you...NO...you debate to just to win a bullsh!t argument.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! BINGO!
You know what? Don't leave this thread just yet. You sit tight. You can learn a som'm-som'm from me. I'mma show you how it done.
"Come to the teacha..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ha5F3A9njtkXX
Ummm. No.
Usually I can debate or have a disagreement and MOVE THE FUCK ON! I hold no grudges.
You have a problem moving on. Probably because you need help to feel like a man.
You didnt like that I gave you a direct order huh? lol!
You didnt like that I re explained myself did you?
Did I make you feel stupid?
Aww poor sensitive sissified baby!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2402 May 3, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>Hey MsNewnew :)
Damn, I wish Vamp and you, got along with Cap and Aziya (and vice versa). I am still confused as to why y'all argue.
Aw...well.:(
You could really own the AA Forum, for real.
I DO own this muffcuka!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2403 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
i got newnew aka ms butterworth on a string
How do you have ANYONE "on a string" with a dumb n!**a's hand in your back???

Shawty, you more Muppet than Ms. Piggy.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2404 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
OMG! She really believe she has a ALPHA man. Lol!
He can't even spell A.
Supporting and bragging on a deadbeat. What an idiot...
What I'm trying to figure out is how is that KKKlown n!**a, Cap "ALPHA"??? "ALPHA" in terms of what...lickin' his own @zz and pissing on trees?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Island Family Receives Shocking Racist Letter 2 min Ms Mack 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,233,371
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 6 min African AE 959
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Ben YISRAEL 120,766
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 11 min BMskinnyfemlegs 300
man of sin, son of perdition.. where is he hidi... 12 min Rust 2
2015 NBA Playoffs 12 min Ms Mack 18
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 20 min African AE 400
All women prefer white men 1 hr Aphex 4,664
why do white people hate other races so much 3 hr NotSoDivineMsM 427