The Women's Thread: For Black women only

“ES GEHT EINFACH NUR UM MICH”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#236 Apr 20, 2013
If we ignore Sadbutrue and Alfie, they will go away.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Location hidden

#239 Apr 20, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I feele: submissive wife, caretaker of the children, cook, clean, etc.
A virtuous hard to find.
This is the reason why i hate men..you guys basically want sex only and slaves...when u do absolutely nothing...f*** that...how about u cook clean and be submissive to us? We do all that...and of ALL men cheat still and dont say u dont

Level 3

Location hidden

#240 Apr 20, 2013
You women on here need serious help...Men look down on women and ezpect u to ne slaves and to also have your own jobs and birth oPut a million babies and go on welfare.This is the MAIN reason bw will always be looked down upon...stop opening them legs and submitting to thugz that go to church..becuz even pastors cheat on their wives and takes peoples money.P.S. f*** your imaginary god..he should haveno place on this thread...bw stay bowing down to man...suck gods imaginary d*** when u down there with your oversized lips hoez

Level 3

Location hidden

#241 Apr 20, 2013
Hey dumb black hoes...you are the most religous in the country...smh hahaha!!! men will always controll their hoes with religon and god... control a bytch mentally not physically and the dumb n***a hoe will always obey her massa the MAN
London

Powell, OH

#242 Apr 20, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Hey dumb black hoes...you are the most religous in the country...smh hahaha!!! men will always controll their hoes with religon and god... control a bytch mentally not physically and the dumb n***a hoe will always obey her massa the MAN
Yeah, bw of all people should get this by now.

Level 3

Location hidden

#244 Apr 20, 2013
Shawna wrote:
<quoted text> crakkka, no body cares about your introverted deleted racist homosexual rantings!!! Your mad because A sista like me would put the fear of jesus in ya for even trying to touch my smooth untainted skin. Stay mad faggot, cause its all you can do. I love my black men and its nothing you and your stupid dykie bitches and queer crakkka boys will do about it.
Im a bw believe it or not.im just trying to toughen other black women..alotvof people recognize my name on here and knows im black.MEN HATE WOMEN!!! please understand that...men are only ATTRACTED to women....it sounds contradicting but only a atheist man can truely love u...a christian man will always look down on u...am i saying to become a lesbian?hell noooo!! Im just saying religon is to control the masses and u are being a dumb black bytch to believe in it

Level 3

Location hidden

#246 Apr 20, 2013
Shawna wrote:
<quoted text> Shouldn't you be in a crack infested trailor park sucking a little boys thang! No your picking fights with a woman. Typical white boy and your homosexual girly ways. Don't respond back to me...like i told you..no body wants crakkka thang but a broken sistah who will throw racial slurs at her own by being seen with one of you thang sucking fsggots. Go away... It's no tiny little boys around here.
Lol u still think im white...i guess i shouldnt have dropped out of high scjmhool and got on welfare...im a bw im not a troll...im not white ok ...im truely black.Im a atheist and a realist..i will say anything that comes to my mind even if it offends somebody...i dont give a rats a** if u are offended.But like what i said im trying to HELP other bw understand the bible is AGAINST you...keep this crap up and no women in the u.s will have complete equal rights with men...keep on..that means if u have a job ...u will get laid off and get all your human rights taking away because you want to follow man made religon.Keep opening your legs and having alot of kids and stay in thw kitchen if u want to...no one is saying to not ever date a guy..what im saying is no man will truely respect a women unless she is equal to him...religon is a emotional clutch...bw need to pay attention to their careers not towards bowing down to men.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#247 Apr 20, 2013
By the way ladies, a petition was made against the site Ghetto Gaggers...

Please help support!(:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TR3L5VARDOL36...

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#248 Apr 20, 2013
crap I just posted pg2 of the thread. Here Ill just add the direct link to the petition on Change.org
... No one likes the run around.(:

http://www.change.org/petitions/paul-j-fishma ...

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#249 Apr 20, 2013
Cinderella wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah you're right, it is ridiculous. And its always the nicely built, muscular guys that you wouldn't even suspect. But the few times that I've visited, I was always with my boyfriend, so I wasn't on the prowl for anything but the malls, clubs, restaurants and sight seeing. I really enjoyed Atlanta and you probably will as well
Yes i was going to touch base with that but didn't want to go in depth with it. I agree it's usually the attractive , educated and successful ones. I found that to be surprising because you don't expect these men to participate in that type of lifestyle....Lol right , i am pretty sure i will enjoy it. Thank You for the heads up.

Level 2

Location hidden

#250 Apr 20, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Lol, good one.

Level 6

Location hidden

#251 Apr 20, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>Lol u still think im white....
You're white simple as that what other black woman will refer to black women as..."dumb black hoes" ?

Level 2

Location hidden

#252 Apr 20, 2013
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
You're white simple as that what other black woman will refer to black women as..."dumb black hoes" ?
You live in Germany too?:)

Level 6

Location hidden

#255 Apr 20, 2013
Jasmiriah wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in Germany too?:)
Only here for a few about to head back where i belong lol.

Level 2

Location hidden

#256 Apr 20, 2013
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
Only here for a few about to head back where i belong lol.
Military? Or vacation?

Level 6

Location hidden

#257 Apr 20, 2013
Jasmiriah wrote:
<quoted text>
Military? Or vacation?
On a much needed vacation we're you born here or just moved here?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#258 Apr 20, 2013
New Rules for AA Women in 2013
----------
1) No more weaves (no more hair hatted hooliganism)
2) No more colored contacts
3) No more doing the above and still pretending that white women are jealous of YOU.
4) Get a gym membership
5) Do not raise your kids to hate black men (and blackness in general) just because you mothered the kids of a loser.
6) Do not call yourself a "queen" and still act loud and obnoxious in public
7) If you are overweight, do not wear tight fitting clothing and just admit it to yourself. That is the first step to recovery.
8) Be feminine. Just because you weren't raised with a strong man in your life doesn't mean that all blacks had the same situation. Nor does it mean that is the way things should be.

Level 6

Location hidden

#259 Apr 20, 2013
dev143 wrote:
----------
3) No more doing the above and still pretending that white women are jealous of YOU.
4) Get a gym membership
5) Do not raise your kids to hate black men (and blackness in general) just because you mothered the kids of a loser.
7) If you are overweight, do not wear tight fitting clothing and just admit it to yourself. That is the first step to recovery.
8) Be feminine. Just because you weren't raised with a strong man in your life doesn't mean that all blacks had the same situation. Nor does it mean that is the way things should be.
* Coughs* No penis allowed.

Are you making rules for AAM 2013 ? that's the problem with some of you black men....
Love telling black women what to do while your brothers are running around like a bunch of hooligans. How about you create a "positive thread or list and speakfor your "brothas" on you guys can help yourselves and the community.

I can go on.... but i won't have a great day.
Cinderella

United States

#260 Apr 20, 2013
dev143 wrote:
----------
4) Get a gym membership
New Rules for AA men in 2013
1) Stop worrying about how and what bw do to thier hair cause you know that if weaves were prominent among bm, a lot of you balding in the top of the head bastards would be wearing them too
2) Stop recommending a gym membership to bw when most bm over 30 have bellies that stick out further than thier di*ks do, so take your own advice
3) Stop labeling bw as bit*hes and ho*s when most likely your mother is a bw
4) Stop uplifting ww while insulting your own bw. It sends the wrong message to white people and that message is" You're An Idiot"
5) Stop wearing tank tops and muscle shirts if you don't have the body for it, meaning muscles and a nice flat stomach
6) If you're over 25 and still wear braids, you need your azz kicked
7) If you have two kids by two different women and you're only 25, come see me and ill personally give you a vasectomy
Kai

Bristol, UK

#261 Apr 20, 2013
What are some of your favorite romantic films with a twist? I am not too much into them, I saw one with Kate Hudson it was not bad, she basically got her fiance stolen by her best friend that set them up in the first place, which was kind of a bad message but I thought it was different then the usual romantic films so I could bare it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats easily duped into endorsing Sharia la... 46 min Savant 25
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 55 min Johnathan Angel F... 897
News Being conservative is not being racist 57 min Savant 470
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 1 hr Sok 129
Many blacks are going to win Oscars this year. 1 hr Jax 4
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 1 hr Savant 82
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Savant 354
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr Drilling for the ... 1,287
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 5 hr Israelite Suprema... 41
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 629
More from around the web