Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 149
Next Last
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#4 Apr 17, 2013
White Girl wrote:
Its more like a lynch mob in the process. You dum azz boons are unwanted from the jump. Lol! Lmwao!! Grow some hair...by the way your butts are way too big, like a hippo! Lol!!
Jesus loves you!
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#5 Apr 17, 2013
IR BW wrote:
Ladies, this is the WOMEN's thread. It's for us black women to post any and all topics that concern US.

Feel free to discuss work, hobbies, relationships, business, fiances, beauty, movies, men, sex, women's rights, children or whatever we think about on daily basis.

This is our exclusive women's club. This means no men allowed. Let's use it for good as a place to come to for advice, guidance and shared experiences.

So let's not fk it up by responding to men who post here or getting baited into silly, time-wasting bw/bm debates or encouraging IRBM to post here.
I feel that women of all races should be educated but also know their place in a home: submissive wife, caretaker of the children, cook, clean, etc.

A virtuous woman of God is hard to find.
boomquisha

Virginia Beach, VA

#6 Apr 17, 2013
How do you get rid of the funky smell between your legs?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#7 Apr 17, 2013
Great thread that was due. I agree it should remain men free, no hate and no bashing of what so ever. I respected the men thread and I hope they try to respect ours.

As women we have so much more we can share.

My first question for discussion, how often do you ladies take a Me Time vacation thatís setup for you and you only? I try to take one every year. Due to other engagements and family gatherings I chose to put the break aside for a later date. Iím regretting it already. I believe we should take time away from home every now and then and just chill at some luxury spa.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#9 Apr 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Great thread that was due. I agree it should remain men free, no hate and no bashing of what so ever. I respected the men thread and I hope they try to respect ours.

As women we have so much more we can share.

My first question for discussion, how often do you ladies take a Me Time vacation that’s setup for you and you only? I try to take one every year. Due to other engagements and family gatherings I chose to put the break aside for a later date. I’m regretting it already. I believe we should take time away from home every now and then and just chill at some luxury spa.
I'm a physician, so my Me Time get away is relegated to seminars, conventions, etc. Also as a wife and mother I have less time than that at home. However, I am not complaining at all. I love my life!!!

Level 9

#10 Apr 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a physician, so my Me Time get away is relegated to seminars, conventions, etc. Also as a wife and mother I have less time than that at home. However, I am not complaining at all. I love my life!!!
I understand, I'm sure you are extremely busy. Do you all take family vacations?

I agree, no need to complain when you're happy and loved.:)

Oscar Yeager

United States

#12 Apr 17, 2013
White Girl wrote:
<quoted text> typical sheboon logics..ise a docta..yea rite!
Do you fear the THE DAY OF THE ROPE?

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#17 Apr 17, 2013
Black women are so beautiful and sweet :)

Level 9

#18 Apr 17, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree with submission...
So do I and I know some women have called me old schooled for believing a woman has her place. Yes I do... I believe in God, Man, Woman. We all have roles we should honor and respect and I will never overstep his. Now cooking is universal and agree with you some men can cook better than women and nothing is wrong with that.:)

Back to submission... I believe no man should ask you to submit when he hasn't been submissive to God. He too has to know his place and remember who comes before him and who he has to follow.

Level 9

#19 Apr 17, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Where will you be spending your Me time this year?
My last one was a year ago..I will not be having one this year..maybe next Spring/Summer..
Girl I had too many trips planned for this year and they were back to back starting in May. I have a week vacation scheduled for June in Myrtle Beach which I am so ready for. Another family gathering in July. A cruise scheduled for August, which I'm thinking about canceling. These cruise ships been tripping lately. Idk I might change that one for a me time getaway.

I think everyone should get away every once & awhile and forget about everything.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#20 Apr 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I'm very proud of you. The fact that you can juggle being a professional as well as being a mother; and grateful for your accomplishments in regards to that. I give you gratitude and am highly impressed with your ability to maintain two different lifestyles and still manage be positive. Great job.:)

Level 9

#21 Apr 17, 2013
I guess a thread like this takes time.

:)
lace wigs and hair weave

Scranton, PA

#22 Apr 17, 2013
Hi, Good morning. I am a lace wig and hair weave vendor.Most of our clients are african ameircan. We are online store, If you like, Welcome you to visit our website, wigsroyal.com

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

#23 Apr 17, 2013
IR BW wrote:
Ladies, this is the WOMEN's thread. It's for us black women to post any and all topics that concern US.
Feel free to discuss work, hobbies, relationships, business, fiances, beauty, movies, men, sex, women's rights, children or whatever we think about on daily basis.
This is our exclusive women's club. This means no men allowed. Let's use it for good as a place to come to for advice, guidance and shared experiences.
So let's not fk it up by responding to men who post here or getting baited into silly, time-wasting bw/bm debates or encouraging IRBM to post here.
If it is a 'women's thread' then why only black women?

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#24 Apr 17, 2013
White Girl wrote:
Its more like a lynch mob in the process. You dum azz boons are unwanted from the jump. Lol! Lmwao!! Grow some hair...by the way your butts are way too big, like a hippo! Lol!!
I will pray for you tonight, you must have a lot of self-hatred and pain to go around just attacking other women. You hurt no one with your words but yourself.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#25 Apr 17, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is a 'women's thread' then why only black women?
I guess she meant to say "black women". Yea, she said women, but her full intention was to make a thread just for black women.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26 Apr 17, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...hhmmm.....blak womens' hobbies - eating fried chicken, getting pregnant, shoplifting, getting nappy hair straightened out to look like ww hair, watching tv, cussin out their nicca bfs, givin white folks bad tude, goin to McDonalds,
You are so full of bitterness, hate and pain. Sisters we need to pray for these people like white girl and masud s hoghughi because they hurt themselves and their souls some much more than they could ever hurt us. Just ignore these low self-esteem creatures because they are like zoo monkeys slangling shyt trying to get other people's attention.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27 Apr 17, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess she meant to say "black women". Yea, she said women, but her full intention was to make a thread just for black women.
Black women are God's most unique women with our dark beautiful skin, knowledge and strength. Sure some of of us have buckled under other's jealousy, insecurities, hate and depreciation of us but there are still many of us black women who are still going strong despite all of the prosection. Like any other group we need to gather, unite and discuss our own situations, good and bad. We don't share other women's experiences and they sure don't share our experiences as black women.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#28 Apr 17, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are God's most unique women with our dark beautiful skin, knowledge and strength. Sure some of of us have buckled under other's jealousy, insecurities, hate and depreciation of us but there are still many of us black women who are still going strong despite all of the prosection. Like any other group we need to gather, unite and discuss our own situations, good and bad. We don't share other women's experiences and they sure don't share our experiences as black women.
I agree with you, my fellow black woman.:) I must admit (no intent of being racial) I like how despite all the constant belittling and dehumanizing from others, we still manage to stand strong (however, can't speak for all) and we are still here, making the best of the beautiful attributes and qualities we bestow. We don't let mediocre comments get the best of us, I also like how we can carry on a meaningful and interesting conversation with each other. I love being a black women, despite people who say we are jealous of non-black women (hysterical) lol. We are proud, strong, and I know with more threads like this, we can all get along with eachother and reunite as a race.:) BLACK POWER!!!!:)
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#29 Apr 17, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I will pray for you tonight, you must have a lot of self-hatred and pain to go around just attacking other women. You hurt no one with your words but yourself.
She really does; sadly, she might have immense low self-esteem. She is in my prayers as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 149
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The BLACK RACE is failing . 7 min hue-man366 54
LOL @ A thread with no name 8 min Maxxx White 11
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 8 min white MAN 315
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Emperor OZero 1,143,964
im glad race relations have improved since obam... 8 min Olivia 17
BM and WW are supposed to be together. 9 min DerekJ 113
IRBW: Black Women Still Love The BM....The Prot... 9 min Soul Hunter 4
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 22 min NotSoDivineMsM 5,631
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 24 min sillywoman7 307
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 40 min Suebi212 30