Halle's Ex Chimps Out at Her Home... LOL

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yup

Newmarket, Canada

#1 Nov 23, 2012
http://www.thestarphoenix.com/entertainment/c...

WTF is up with these crazies fighting over a used up woman like Halle? And I thought White boys that go for "Black" women were suppose to be some perfect beings? This guy comes to her home and her current White boy "boyfriend" and her ex fight over turkey dinner, lol.

I can picture it right now... Turkey flying at every direction, lol. He got arrested.
BlackManLoveBlax icanWomen

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Blaxican Women drive me crazy!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4 Nov 23, 2012
The ex may be jealous if his daughter is doing too much bonding with Berry's boyfriend.
EDITED

Washington, DC

#5 Nov 23, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
How come halle went white and never went back?
Because she "can't" go back...

No black dude with status like hers is even checking for her now that everyone knows what she was really complaining about.

After this relation goes up in smoke she is going to be officially undesirable by any white dude with sense too. She better buckle down and ride the storms out.
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#6 Nov 23, 2012
Berry is 50% white just like Obama.

If she sashayed past Obama, he'd drop Pat Ewing so fast Jarrett couldn't catch her.
Black Deal

United States

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Yup wrote:
http://www.thestarphoenix.com/ entertainment/celebrity/Halle+ Berrys+exboyfriend+arrested+af ter+fight/7600220/story.html
WTF is up with these crazies fighting over a used up woman like Halle? And I thought White boys that go for "Black" women were suppose to be some perfect beings? This guy comes to her home and her current White boy "boyfriend" and her ex fight over turkey dinner, lol.
I can picture it right now... Turkey flying at every direction, lol. He got arrested.
He aint fighting over her

It about baby
Isis

Morpeth, UK

#8 Nov 23, 2012
EDITED wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she "can't" go back...
No black dude with status like hers is even checking for her now that everyone knows what she was really complaining about.
After this relation goes up in smoke she is going to be officially undesirable by any white dude with sense too. She better buckle down and ride the storms out.
Just so you know, Halle is engaged.

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 23, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
How come halle went white and never went back?
Because like one of the users said, she can't she has to stay because no top notch famous black man wants her, so she has to settle for middle classed white males.
Free loader

Washington, DC

#11 Nov 23, 2012
Isis wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know... it's not the first time.

As I said... she better make this one work.
Obama Biden

Washington, DC

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Nairobi Trio wrote:
Berry is 50% white just like Obama.
If she sashayed past Obama, he'd drop Pat Ewing so fast Jarrett couldn't catch her.
Well first off... Pat Ewing has nothing to do with the First Lady of the United States of America. You should be castrated for even implying otherwise.

Second off... If Halle went all Marilyn Monroe JFK on us I'd hope she understand she would never replace Michelle. Like Marilyn, she'd be nothing but a side piece. And Obama isn't dumb enough to down grade his status for her. Sorry...

Halle on the other hand might find herself rejuvenating her dead career if she did something like that. Of course Oprah would have possibly killed her. Along with every other bw who supports Obama.

Specifically Sadbuttrue.

Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#13 Nov 23, 2012
anon559 wrote:
<quoted text> Because like one of the users said, she can't she has to stay because no top notch famous black man wants her, so she has to settle for middle classed white males.
She's engaged to a movie star.

Apes are bitter about Halle?

Interesting.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Axe V6 wrote:
<quoted text>
All four of em?
Hell, if the president of the US can choose a ugly hog like Michelle, even Halle may have a shot.
It's odd because Michelle is EXACTLY the type that IR wm chase after. And Halle is oddly "not" who wm chase after. Yet here you are...playing her off as some Barbara Bush look-a-like (I'm talking about the ugly niece, not the leather face look-alike mother)
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Nairobi Trio wrote:
<quoted text>
She's engaged to a movie star.
Apes are bitter about Halle?
Interesting.
No more than wet dogs are upset about Paige Butcher and Eddie Murphy.

=0}
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#16 Nov 23, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
It's odd because Michelle is EXACTLY the type that IR wm chase after. And Halle is oddly "not" who wm chase after. Yet here you are...playing her off as some Barbara Bush look-a-like (I'm talking about the ugly niece, not the leather face look-alike mother)
No white man wants her.

Obama was twice as ambitious as Petraeus, which is why Michelle is twice as ugly.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 23, 2012
Isis wrote:
<quoted text>
halle's been married twice, had an oow and is now paying $20K a month to the father, and got a academy award for being a ghetto gagger.

the quadroon ball is still going strong.

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Memphis, TN

#19 Nov 23, 2012
HA! Let's see....BM are mad a Bi-racial woman as beautiful as Halle keep Choosing a WM over them.

I've gone to other websites and have read some of the comments, pertaining to this story, and most white chicks are going HAMM on Ms. Berry. Probably because she keeps snagging all these fine successful white dudes.

The black women that are against Ms. Berry are A. either jealous of Ms. Berry. B. Are sheep, and are just following the majority.

The white men who are anti-Halle berry are either A. White racist supremists B. Mad they could never snag a beautiufl Bi-racial chick like Ms. Berry. or C. Trying to appear like the good like white boys who are in support of their WW bringing this negro "bytch" down.

Regardless, I'm pro-Halle Berry!
Isis

Morpeth, UK

#20 Nov 23, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
halle's been married twice, had an oow and is now paying $20K a month to the father, and got a academy award for being a ghetto gagger.
the quadroon ball is still going strong.
She got an academy award for playing a role in a movie, there was nothing ghetto gager about that.
Halle also suffered physical abuse in her relationship that left her 80% deaf in one of ears. As for her second husband Eric Benett, he was a serial cheater and a sex addict. The OOW kid, though i don't support it, is what she clearly wanted. A NFL player was her first choice to be her baby's dad but he declined.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#21 Nov 23, 2012
sweetgirl102 wrote:
HA! Let's see....BM are mad a Bi-racial woman as beautiful as Halle keep Choosing a WM over them.
I've gone to other websites and have read some of the comments, pertaining to this story, and most white chicks are going HAMM on Ms. Berry. Probably because she keeps snagging all these fine successful white dudes.
The black women that are against Ms. Berry are A. either jealous of Ms. Berry. B. Are sheep, and are just following the majority.
The white men who are anti-Halle berry are either A. White racist supremists B. Mad they could never snag a beautiufl Bi-racial chick like Ms. Berry. or C. Trying to appear like the good like white boys who are in support of their WW bringing this negro "bytch" down.
Regardless, I'm pro-Halle Berry!
You said a whole lot of nothing.

No. 1

I've never cared for Halle in the first place the same way I never cared for Beyonce. I don't eat up white approved beauty like a lap dog seeking approval from it's masters. I decide on what is beautiful.

No. 2

She looks like a fool claiming she couldn't find a good black man when Angela Basset had no problems, Tamia had no problems, Denzels wife Pauletta Pearson. But Ms Berry... she got the nerve to claim her baby daddy was a card toting bigot that she slept with and is still entertaining the idea of wm.

No. 3

See No.1 & No. 2 for reasons why we don't give a fxck. No one even notices her movies anymore. They only did that when she was seen as this proud bw who was untouchable. Now that she's plenty "touchable" she is going the way of the dinosaurs.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23 Nov 23, 2012
Isis wrote:
<quoted text>
She got an academy award for playing a role in a movie, there was nothing ghetto gager about that.
Halle also suffered physical abuse in her relationship that left her 80% deaf in one of ears. As for her second husband Eric Benett, he was a serial cheater and a sex addict. The OOW kid, though i don't support it, is what she clearly wanted. A NFL player was her first choice to be her baby's dad but he declined.
ghetto gaggers is the depiction of black women getting their freak on with white racist. if monster's ball wasn't that then what was it?
what we know bout halle's previous marriages is based on what? halle berry. and so what if her oow pregnancy was choice. it's still oow. was it her choice to lose custody and is now paying a whole gang of CS? what a great role model this quadroon ball throwback is.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#25 Nov 23, 2012
Axe V6 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be spending an awful lot of time ooking about somebody for whom you "don't give a fxck".
Dumbass.
I'm sorry was that logic you were attempting to use? I'd love to hear how you seriously could surmise I'd know anything about this woman's business had it not plopped it's irrelevant asZ up in this forum that I spend my leisure reading. If that's your attempt at using logic why don't you come back with something a little more sensible.'.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min OBAMANATION 1,568,134
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 10 min Trollslayer 4,049
My Message To The White Man 15 min The Power Of Mast... 9
Buck accidentally makes himself good after tryi... 18 min SWTT PUNKED OUT 2
Is the black man a living, walking penis? 21 min Ugly monkeys 2
This young black man has officially returned. 21 min The Amused Axe 37
Pointless 25 min The Amused Axe 6
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 1 hr Whateveryo 30
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Paul 936
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 3 hr Paul 73
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr luvher 1,555
More from around the web