America"s most violent bank robbery w...

America"s most violent bank robbery was commited by two white males

Posted in the African-American Forum

“Just me”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

london

#1 Sep 14, 2009
It was nicknamed the north hollywood shootout and it happened in 1997.It was one of the most violent bank robberies tht America had ever witnessed since the days of mobsters and bank robbers like Al Capone,Dillinger,Baby face Nelson,Bonnie and Clyde in gangland America.
Two heavily built white males in ski masks and heavily armed with armour piercing chinese Ak47, and semi automatic pistols stormed the Bank of America branch office in north hollywood while the LA cops ran for cover.Both robbers were better armed than the LAPD cops and for 44 minutes a violent shootout occured between the robbers and the cops.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_...
It seems when robbing banks many white males are in a class of their own and lets not be decieved tht it its only blacks who commit crime in the united states because white males are more guilty of violent crimes in the united states and the petty crimes committed by blacks can never be compared to the one committed by white males in the underworld.

Since: Aug 09

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2009
Crime, or a lack thereof, has nothing to do with black or white genes. Crime has all to do with how each individual person was raised by their parents, and what groups of people these kids became friends with when growing up into adulthood.

Even then, with all that influence, individuals still have their own mind to choose the better path and not commit crime.

In the end, it all comes down to environment and ultimately: individual choice.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#3 Sep 14, 2009
As I age and watch other people as well as my own behaviors, I'm coming to realize that in some circumstances crime gets committed by desperate people in desperate situations.

“Just me”

Level 2

london

#4 Sep 14, 2009
Latino Italiano wrote:
Crime, or a lack thereof, has nothing to do with black or white genes. Crime has all to do with how each individual person was raised by their parents, and what groups of people these kids became friends with when growing up into adulthood.
Even then, with all that influence, individuals still have their own mind to choose the better path and not commit crime.
In the end, it all comes down to environment and ultimately: individual choice.
Yes and tht is wht white americans should come to realise.They are talking two sides of their mouth when they say its only blacks and mexicans who are responsible for crimes in the united states.

“Just me”

Level 2

london

#5 Sep 14, 2009
KIP wrote:
As I age and watch other people as well as my own behaviors, I'm coming to realize that in some circumstances crime gets committed by desperate people in desperate situations.
I wouldnt agree with despirate situation but i would agree tht its committed by despirate ppl for quick money.Sometimes its even an irony tht there is much more violent crimes in richer countries than in poorer countries.It looks like as the economy of a nation develops so does its crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White law and order director gets 10 years prob... 2 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,396,026
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Moses 136,079
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 10 min Marcus Washington 98
Tump on free trade...... OFF-TELEPROMPTER 15 min E Warren 2
Small Blk State Trooper overpowers large white boy 18 min Marcus Washington 14
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 19 min southern at heart 2,109
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 1 hr The Reality 33
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,551
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Skiff Azlaan 115
Eurafrica 5 hr Moses 62
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 hr thetruth 32,685
More from around the web