Next Last

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 May 12, 2010
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#2 May 12, 2010
,..lol... touched her up real good, huh..
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#3 May 12, 2010
Actually this brings me to another important point about this forum... This is how 'Beatrices' and 'Heathers' get created, the White women we see on this forum typing garbage and yada..yada.. they probably started out like this young White girl...

,..They ran their mouths to the wrong Black person, and this goes for White men and White women,...they run their mouths to the wrong person of color and they end up, touched up, wiping their face off and crying,...and babbling other garbage...

So these people end up setting up Topix's accounts so that they can get back at Black society..

I would say the majority of the racist Whites that are here... are here, because they got their face annotated by a person of color or a Black person in their past... and they are mad and this is how they deal with it...
HAVINGFUN

Edmond, OK

#4 May 12, 2010
Tim John wrote:
Actually this brings me to another important point about this forum... This is how 'Beatrices' and 'Heathers' get created, the White women we see on this forum typing garbage and yada..yada.. they probably started out like this young White girl...
,..They ran their mouths to the wrong Black person, and this goes for White men and White women,...they run their mouths to the wrong person of color and they end up, touched up, wiping their face off and crying,...and babbling other garbage...
So these people end up setting up Topix's accounts so that they can get back at Black society..
I would say the majority of the racist Whites that are here... are here, because they got their face annotated by a person of color or a Black person in their past... and they are mad and this is how they deal with it...
LOL! Well, I will say there is some truth in what you have written. I have been beat up several times by blacks, always more than one black, always without PROVICATION. However, my reasons for coming to this forum had nothing to do with the past. No, it had to do with me seeing more BW/WM couples. While looking into that I ran across this forum.

This forum is just a hoot. And all I can say is that if most blacks are like most of you on this forum then your race is out of the RACE. Get it? LOL

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5 May 12, 2010
Afreekan wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1WYIGzECQYYXX&feature=rel ated
LMAOO
Typical ghetto black bitch. Only a trashy woman would attack someone like that.
Roofis wit da gold toofis

Davenport, FL

#6 May 12, 2010
Tim John wrote:
They probably didn't "run their mouths" but were ganged up on by you animals.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7 May 12, 2010
Matthew1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical ghetto black bitch. Only a trashy woman would attack someone like that.
Typical frail "innocent" white girl, who's used to being put on a pedestal. It's pretty much self explanatory. You can't hit someone without expecting to get hit back. I don't care what color you are.
BTW,

What made the situation "ghetto"? Was it because she was black and whip a white girls ass?

“Music>You”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8 May 12, 2010
Dumb.
coon heart

Houston, TX

#9 May 12, 2010
ive never seen a white girl get beat at anything. it just doesnt happen
One up on you

United States

#10 May 12, 2010
How can you say white girl vs black girl is the ultimate fight if the white girl got her butt kicked so easily. Shouldnt the ultimate fight be more like black girl vs chimpanzee? Now that would really be competitive. Still got to give a slight edge to the chimp though. Were talking alot of mutual respect here.
One up on you

United States

#11 May 12, 2010
Black girl vs chimpanzee. A classic brawl in the animal kingdom.

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 May 13, 2010
typical white girl behaviour
Laura

Germantown, MD

#13 Aug 13, 2010

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 13, 2010
Aidyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical frail "innocent" white girl, who's used to being put on a pedestal. It's pretty much self explanatory. You can't hit someone without expecting to get hit back. I don't care what color you are.
BTW,
What made the situation "ghetto"? Was it because she was black and whip a white girls ass?
It's just another example of what happens when you mess with the wrong people.
craig

London, UK

#15 Aug 13, 2010
ttp://bossip.com/256895/ghetto -white-girl-beats-up-ghetto-bl ack-girl-on-bus-then-calls-mom s-after-to-brag-video/

White girl beats up black girl
Yelissa

Germantown, MD

#17 Dec 26, 2010

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#18 Dec 26, 2010
Afreekan wrote:
LMAOO
I would like to see our people exercise more intellectual than physical prowess. The Struggle for Liberatiion requires more brains than brawn.
Proud sis

AOL

#20 Dec 26, 2010
HAVINGFUN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Well, I will say there is some truth in what you have written. I have been beat up several times by blacks, always more than one black, always without PROVICATION. However, my reasons for coming to this forum had nothing to do with the past. No, it had to do with me seeing more BW/WM couples. While looking into that I ran across this forum.
This forum is just a hoot. And all I can say is that if most blacks are like most of you on this forum then your race is out of the RACE. Get it? LOL
Why are you interested in BW/WM?
Proud sis

AOL

#21 Dec 26, 2010
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see our people exercise more intellectual than physical prowess. The Struggle for Liberatiion requires more brains than brawn.
Now that (brain) is something to brag about.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#22 Dec 26, 2010
Afreekan wrote:
LMAOO
Thats what happens when you go on a show like that and associate with ghetto trash. White girl probably learned her lesson and will avoid negro beasts in the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white woman love licking my black butthole lmao 9 min Diamondiqa 17
Question for HUMANS only... 11 min THX00451 15
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min whatever 1,154,621
asian, white, and latina women prefer wm. (Nov '13) 14 min The truth 144
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 14 min You_Abeed_Puppet 510
Why are Black Christians Savage? 16 min Big Knob 55
Anyone want a good laugh and humiliate bm? 17 min TheOriginalDoby 54
Christmas is a WHITES ONLY Holiday! 28 min THX00451 60
What Is It That Africans Need To Claim Us Ameri... 50 min TimeforHonesty 47
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Carly HI YAH 98,241