Why not love me for me? Why hate me ...
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

“GONE!”

Since: Dec 06

Goleta, CA

#590 Apr 10, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>
errrmmmmm...
being referred to as miss piggy wot do yo think aan?>>>????
let me think about it??????
You don't think Miss Piggy is cute? Where is my hugs? Lg who love you more than I?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#591 Apr 10, 2007
lilmommie wrote:
Okay yall, I just have a comments but I might be wrong tho, I think Jay and big Jake is the same, I am doing some investigation, ISP is USA but I know you can put a diffrent location in you location, right? and I have notice that they both using the same word everytime and another thing, why he knows all of the history of cute and he only been here for 2 week, and the word TALK TO ME is very familiar? well that is just my opinion, I am not trying to start a beef I just notice it since he started here.
heyyy sweetie pie it's a shame that you have to be careful on here now!!! so how are you and the family and the baby? feeling okay? and i'm loving the pic your just so pretty!!! you gone make me put up something sexy in ah min! lol

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Stevens Point, WI

#592 Apr 10, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
hahaahahahaha,,,this place gets funnier and funnier,,
lol jeeeeeeezzzzz another "jerry springer moment"
I'll give you beads if you take your top off!:)

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#593 Apr 10, 2007
Ashland on the 14th wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you beads if you take your top off!:)
beads ,,,is that all,lmao

“Kiss it!”

Since: Dec 06

woodbury

#594 Apr 11, 2007
yellowbone wrote:
<quoted text>heyyy sweetie pie it's a shame that you have to be careful on here now!!! so how are you and the family and the baby? feeling okay? and i'm loving the pic your just so pretty!!! you gone make me put up something sexy in ah min! lol
Thanks YB, and good morning, I have to put my pics off cuz alot of people here are getting crazy, and those pics are 6 months old, the one that I put before that was the latest one, thats why on the last pics was a lil thin, I have to show to that idiot Tyrone that how I look when I was not prego yet, so how are you girl?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#595 Apr 11, 2007
lilmommie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks YB, and good morning, I have to put my pics off cuz alot of people here are getting crazy, and those pics are 6 months old, the one that I put before that was the latest one, thats why on the last pics was a lil thin, I have to show to that idiot Tyrone that how I look when I was not prego yet, so how are you girl?
i'm good and you don't have to prove nothing sweeetie we know you a knock out babe! i was just checking on my girl and seeing if you doing okay.

“Kiss it!”

Since: Dec 06

woodbury

#596 Apr 11, 2007
yellowbone wrote:
<quoted text>i'm good and you don't have to prove nothing sweeetie we know you a knock out babe! i was just checking on my girl and seeing if you doing okay.
I am okay, my nerve is clam now, but from time to time it will come out, my hubby told me yesterday he thinks that is the real me, but he said he loves me tho, he support me through out this pregnancy, so what up with you, how was your weekend?

“~Sassy~ ”

Since: Dec 06

Sunny Southern California

#597 Apr 11, 2007
HEY YB and Lilmommie! how is life?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#598 Apr 11, 2007
lilmommie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am okay, my nerve is clam now, but from time to time it will come out, my hubby told me yesterday he thinks that is the real me, but he said he loves me tho, he support me through out this pregnancy, so what up with you, how was your weekend?
i spent time with the kids and let them spend all my money but hey whats new! lol i'm glad your feeling better sweetie its all gravey! lol you want be carrying that buddle of joy for ever!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#599 Apr 11, 2007
SassyJ wrote:
HEY YB and Lilmommie! how is life?
heyyyy sassyj! i just spoke to you in another thread. where you been?

“~Sassy~ ”

Since: Dec 06

Sunny Southern California

#600 Apr 11, 2007
yellowbone wrote:
<quoted text>heyyyy sassyj! i just spoke to you in another thread. where you been?
hey girl! oh.. just coping with life right now. You know what kind of rollercoaster it can bring ya.. but that which goes down, eventually goes back up

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

United States

#601 Apr 12, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>beads ,,,is that all,lmao
No!, But I can't say it here! ;)

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#602 Apr 12, 2007
Ashland on the 14th wrote:
<quoted text>
No!, But I can't say it here! ;)
why,lmao

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Summer Hill

#603 Apr 19, 2007
twinkey wrote:
<quoted text>
CUTEBLKDUDE, Thanks baby. I got your back. F#*k Big Jake. What he say out his mouth don't matter as long as us black sistas have a brother like you around. Big Jake is a f#*king idiot and one day whitie will remind he that he is black.
stupid twinkey!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#604 Apr 7, 2013
Hey all I am probably going to get hit hard with this post but I am white male and I love black women. I know that is general statement but I have met so many beautiful women who are so confident and strong willed which is really exciting. I wish everyone would just find love and quit with the hate of each other! White black whatever just get to know people and enjoy the good one's and walk away from the bad ones!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Inventions That Whites Take Credit For (Nov '07) 5 min real expert 969
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 17 min Curious Me 1,743
Why is the black race so far behind the white r... (Oct '11) 17 min Cunning 335
White Americans are INBRED!!! (Jun '12) 50 min Blackwoman 134
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Moses 136,446
Time for Reparations 1 hr Drilling for the ... 31
Blacks inbred? (Sep '13) 1 hr Blackwoman 16
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 2 hr Moses 14,549
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 4 hr melissa__ 26
Black men need to keep having sex with white women (Jul '14) 5 hr DiamondSmile89 24
More from around the web