Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2007

sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>
errrmmmmm...
being referred to as miss piggy wot do yo think aan?>>>????
let me think about it??????
You don't think Miss Piggy is cute? Where is my hugs? Lg who love you more than I?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2007

lilmommie wrote:
Okay yall, I just have a comments but I might be wrong tho, I think Jay and big Jake is the same, I am doing some investigation, ISP is USA but I know you can put a diffrent location in you location, right? and I have notice that they both using the same word everytime and another thing, why he knows all of the history of cute and he only been here for 2 week, and the word TALK TO ME is very familiar? well that is just my opinion, I am not trying to start a beef I just notice it since he started here.
heyyy sweetie pie it's a shame that you have to be careful on here now!!! so how are you and the family and the baby? feeling okay? and i'm loving the pic your just so pretty!!! you gone make me put up something sexy in ah min! lol

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2007

sthldn girl wrote:
hahaahahahaha,,,this place gets funnier and funnier,,
lol jeeeeeeezzzzz another "jerry springer moment"
I'll give you beads if you take your top off!:)

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2007

Ashland on the 14th wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you beads if you take your top off!:)
beads ,,,is that all,lmao

“Kiss it!”

Since: Dec 06

woodbury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

yellowbone wrote:
<quoted text>heyyy sweetie pie it's a shame that you have to be careful on here now!!! so how are you and the family and the baby? feeling okay? and i'm loving the pic your just so pretty!!! you gone make me put up something sexy in ah min! lol
Thanks YB, and good morning, I have to put my pics off cuz alot of people here are getting crazy, and those pics are 6 months old, the one that I put before that was the latest one, thats why on the last pics was a lil thin, I have to show to that idiot Tyrone that how I look when I was not prego yet, so how are you girl?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

lilmommie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks YB, and good morning, I have to put my pics off cuz alot of people here are getting crazy, and those pics are 6 months old, the one that I put before that was the latest one, thats why on the last pics was a lil thin, I have to show to that idiot Tyrone that how I look when I was not prego yet, so how are you girl?
i'm good and you don't have to prove nothing sweeetie we know you a knock out babe! i was just checking on my girl and seeing if you doing okay.

“Kiss it!”

woodbury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

yellowbone wrote:
<quoted text>i'm good and you don't have to prove nothing sweeetie we know you a knock out babe! i was just checking on my girl and seeing if you doing okay.
I am okay, my nerve is clam now, but from time to time it will come out, my hubby told me yesterday he thinks that is the real me, but he said he loves me tho, he support me through out this pregnancy, so what up with you, how was your weekend?

“~Sassy~ ”

Sunny Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

HEY YB and Lilmommie! how is life?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

lilmommie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am okay, my nerve is clam now, but from time to time it will come out, my hubby told me yesterday he thinks that is the real me, but he said he loves me tho, he support me through out this pregnancy, so what up with you, how was your weekend?
i spent time with the kids and let them spend all my money but hey whats new! lol i'm glad your feeling better sweetie its all gravey! lol you want be carrying that buddle of joy for ever!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

SassyJ wrote:
HEY YB and Lilmommie! how is life?
heyyyy sassyj! i just spoke to you in another thread. where you been?

“~Sassy~ ”

Sunny Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2007

yellowbone wrote:
<quoted text>heyyyy sassyj! i just spoke to you in another thread. where you been?
hey girl! oh.. just coping with life right now. You know what kind of rollercoaster it can bring ya.. but that which goes down, eventually goes back up

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2007

sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>beads ,,,is that all,lmao
No!, But I can't say it here! ;)

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2007

Ashland on the 14th wrote:
<quoted text>
No!, But I can't say it here! ;)
why,lmao

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Summer Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

twinkey wrote:
<quoted text>
CUTEBLKDUDE, Thanks baby. I got your back. F#*k Big Jake. What he say out his mouth don't matter as long as us black sistas have a brother like you around. Big Jake is a f#*king idiot and one day whitie will remind he that he is black.
stupid twinkey!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Hey all I am probably going to get hit hard with this post but I am white male and I love black women. I know that is general statement but I have met so many beautiful women who are so confident and strong willed which is really exciting. I wish everyone would just find love and quit with the hate of each other! White black whatever just get to know people and enjoy the good one's and walk away from the bad ones!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••