Why not love me for me? Why hate me for someone else?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 26
Next Last

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Summer Hill

#1 Mar 9, 2007
I'm big Jake I am pretty good decent guy. Don't get me wrong I will get with you if you cross me, but, I love white women. I don't hate black women. I have survived "da hood", I came out of Summer Hill Atlanta , Ga. I do well for myself. Am I not right when I say the color of your skin does not matter, if you are evil then you are and if you are not then you aren't?? What is with so many racist white and black stereotyping people...judging people. Am I not good enough for you to see me for who I am? Are you so much better than me (racist) that what you say matters enough for me to consider it? What is the big trip over the color of someone's skin color??

“GONE!”

Since: Dec 06

Lompoc, CA

#2 Mar 9, 2007
Big Jake wrote:
I'm big Jake I am pretty good decent guy. Don't get me wrong I will get with you if you cross me, but, I love white women. I don't hate black women. I have survived "da hood", I came out of Summer Hill Atlanta , Ga. I do well for myself. Am I not right when I say the color of your skin does not matter, if you are evil then you are and if you are not then you aren't?? What is with so many racist white and black stereotyping people...judging people. Am I not good enough for you to see me for who I am? Are you so much better than me (racist) that what you say matters enough for me to consider it? What is the big trip over the color of someone's skin color??
Big Jake, I got your back on this....but you going to take a "hit" for this. Not a few of the wonderful dark skinned superwomen on topix will confront you on your choice of color. If you had a choice of color which one would you choose my brother? If there was no day or night which one would you refer to be right? I think that's a song.
Cuteblkdude

AOL

#4 Mar 9, 2007
Big Jake wrote:
Because color still matters nitwit! The fact that you are running behind those white skanks baffles me. White people are constantly making life difficult for us. Because of stupid brothas like you, these white hoes think they are better than our own women. They have come to this forum and have insulted black women. I don't care how you feel about sistas, what these white skanks are doing is unacceptable! Black women just want their men to be men. White hoes allow brothas just to be a trifflin as they want. That's their way of keeping us down. These hoes arenít your friends. Just because they date brothas does not mean they want us to have the same privileges as them! They still want their race to be at the top. Wake the f*ck up! Sell out!

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Summer Hill

#5 Mar 9, 2007
Allaboutnothing wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Jake, I got your back on this....but you going to take a "hit" for this. Not a few of the wonderful dark skinned superwomen on topix will confront you on your choice of color. If you had a choice of color which one would you choose my brother? If there was no day or night which one would you refer to be right? I think that's a song.
I agree with you my friend. Also, I know what you mean about those strong hearted sistas...but, I am stronger I tell you, and I will embrace their comments, but if they slip on their mentality when conversing with me I will get them!!

Level 4

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 Mar 9, 2007
Big Jake wrote:
well Jake seems your the once bringing race to the table...saying you lovee white women..in the same breathe you asking for ppl not to judge on skin colour....urghh what you looking for jake acceptance..?

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Summer Hill

#8 Mar 9, 2007
FORREAL wrote:
Hi big Jake I think it is a disease that is spread in the home from the time of birth. It is a disease that rots the minds of innocent children. I think that it is a sin to fill innocent minds with the hate of another based on sking color. If we would leave the judging of one another to the individual I feel racism would die fast. Small children do not see color but the world makes it an issue and these children grow into adults and the process keeps repeating itself. I wish we could just be free to love another based on what is in our hearts.
I see you are a wise man...please continue to respond with truth in your heart!
Cuteblkdude

AOL

#9 Mar 9, 2007
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you my friend. Also, I know what you mean about those strong hearted sistas...but, I am stronger I tell you, and I will embrace their comments, but if they slip on their mentality when conversing with me I will get them!!
NO YOU WON'T MOTHA F*CKER BECAUSE I'LL GET YOUR FAT ASS FIRST! NONE ONE DISRESPECTS SISTA'S WHITE I'M HERE!

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Summer Hill

#10 Mar 9, 2007
Cuteblkdude wrote:
<quoted text>
Because color still matters nitwit! The fact that you are running behind those white skanks baffles me. White people are constantly making life difficult for us. Because of stupid brothas like you, these white hoes think they are better than our own women. They have come to this forum and have insulted black women. I don't care how you feel about sistas, what these white skanks are doing is unacceptable! Black women just want their men to be men. White hoes allow brothas just to be a trifflin as they want. That's their way of keeping us down. These hoes arenít your friends. Just because they date brothas does not mean they want us to have the same privileges as them! They still want their race to be at the top. Wake the f*ck up! Sell out!
I tell you friend, I feel good about sistas. I love them, but, why are you so mad that I love white women also. Does it make you better than the people you hate so much for you to use the very langauge they used to redicule you? I think you have some misconceptions about me. I am not weak like you and I don't give into what someone else thinks so easily, as you do. For if I did I could not enjoy life, as you don't obviously...you couldn't...simply because there are too many whites around you. Do they intimidate you? Lastly, let me address your other thoughts on so many white women being against black men and your naive outlook on the skin color thing. Just as many white women as well as black women will do stupid things..It is up to you to weed through them and selectively choose the person that "you" think will bring you happiness. You continue to respond to me with hatred in your heart. As I told you before sometimes the truth hurts.

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Summer Hill

#11 Mar 9, 2007
justmeagain wrote:
<quoted text>
well Jake seems your the once bringing race to the table...saying you lovee white women..in the same breathe you asking for ppl not to judge on skin colour....urghh what you looking for jake acceptance..?
If you read correctly I also say I love my sistas...I love everyone. What is wrong with that? Maybe istead of having issue with what I say, you should have issue with what goes on in your troubled mind...and I don't need acceptance from anyone, in the least bit you....thanks
Cuteblkdude

AOL

#12 Mar 9, 2007
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>I tell you friend, I feel good about sistas. I love them, but, why are you so mad that I love white women also. Does it make you better than the people you hate so much for you to use the very langauge they used to redicule you? I think you have some misconceptions about me. I am not weak like you and I don't give into what someone else thinks so easily, as you do. For if I did I could not enjoy life, as you don't obviously...you couldn't...simply because there are too many whites around you. Do they intimidate you? Lastly, let me address your other thoughts on so many white women being against black men and your naive outlook on the skin color thing. Just as many white women as well as black women will do stupid things..It is up to you to weed through them and selectively choose the person that "you" think will bring you happiness. You continue to respond to me with hatred in your heart. As I told you before sometimes the truth hurts.
If you date white women that's you. What pissed me off is that fact that you are insulting sistas. Not kewl. I don't care how you feel about them, but you are a member of the same race, you should respect them more. I know I can be a hot head but I eventually cool down and folks realize that I'm pretty kewl. But the disrespecting of black women burns me up! And for the record the reason I am like this is because my mother raised me and she did an excellent job. I appreciate what she did. Thanks to her upbringing I was strong enough to find a good black woman.
AquaCityBoy

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Mar 9, 2007
Cuteblkdude wrote:
<quoted text>
If you date white women that's you. What pissed me off is that fact that you are insulting sistas. Not kewl. I don't care how you feel about them, but you are a member of the same race, you should respect them more.
What insult? He never said anything REMOTELY insulting to ANYONE.

Level 4

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#15 Mar 9, 2007
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>If you read correctly I also say I love my sistas...I love everyone. What is wrong with that? Maybe istead of having issue with what I say, you should have issue with what goes on in your troubled mind...and I don't need acceptance from anyone, in the least bit you....thanks
i aint got troubles ..its you that seems to be having a problem love..

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Summer Hill

#16 Mar 9, 2007
Cuteblkdude wrote:
<quoted text>
NO YOU WON'T MOTHA F*CKER BECAUSE I'LL GET YOUR FAT ASS FIRST! NONE ONE DISRESPECTS SISTA'S WHITE I'M HERE!
Who are you calling fat? take another look my friend.

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Summer Hill

#17 Mar 9, 2007
FORREAL wrote:
<quoted text>Big Jake I am a woman you are the second person to think I am a man tonight. Why is this happening maybe too much testerone? Maybe I need to take a female hormone supplement. No not really I am feminine woman through and through. Obviously my writing must come across as masculine. I see you got your first attack from cute black dude he loves and defends sisters which is all good. Just for the record Big Jake I am a white female and I love black men. What can I say it is just the way I am made.
Please forgive me, and thanks for having my back...like most "white" women would do....lol...ok, so will some of my sistas to....I also can appreciate the guy being so defensive about our sistas...some of them are so worth it!!!
Cuteblkdude

AOL

#19 Mar 9, 2007
AquaCityBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
What insult? He never said anything REMOTELY insulting to ANYONE.
then i suggest you take another look at his comments!

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Summer Hill

#20 Mar 9, 2007
FORREAL wrote:
<quoted text>Cuteblkdude -As you can see in my response to Big Jake I told him that you defend black women and I said that is all good and it is. But my question to you is: how do you equate Big Jake liking white women as being disrespectful to black women I don't get it. I am sure he has a black mother whom he respects, probably he has sisters he respects. He states he love black women to. So how is he disrespecting black women by wanting to be with a white woman. I don't get the connection.
Thanks my friend. I am still trying to connect the two myself. I am hoping the man has cooled off and can relate a well educated and uninflammed response. I wait for it.

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Summer Hill

#23 Mar 9, 2007
Cuteblkdude wrote:
<quoted text>
If you date white women that's you. What pissed me off is that fact that you are insulting sistas. Not kewl. I don't care how you feel about them, but you are a member of the same race, you should respect them more. I know I can be a hot head but I eventually cool down and folks realize that I'm pretty kewl. But the disrespecting of black women burns me up! And for the record the reason I am like this is because my mother raised me and she did an excellent job. I appreciate what she did. Thanks to her upbringing I was strong enough to find a good black woman.
I don't think I have insulted any woman. I have given all of them there props, well the ones who deserve props anyway. I don't need you to tell me to respect our women more, because i surely respect them enough. If you go through my comments, I think I've said how sad I am that we as black men, can't get more respect and love from our black women, compared to white women who are aching to love the right black man. You really need to calm down and take issue with someone who is thinking opposite of you.

“*Shittin Me*”

Level 1

Summer Hill

#24 Mar 9, 2007
Cuteblkdude wrote:
<quoted text>
then i suggest you take another look at his comments!
maybe you should take another look at my comments...you are not very smart, and incredibly ignorant and blind!!
Cuteblkdude

AOL

#26 Mar 9, 2007
FORREAL wrote:
<quoted text>Cuteblkdude -As you can see in my response to Big Jake I told him that you defend black women and I said that is all good and it is. But my question to you is: how do you equate Big Jake liking white women as being disrespectful to black women I don't get it. I am sure he has a black mother whom he respects, probably he has sisters he respects. He states he love black women to. So how is he disrespecting black women by wanting to be with a white woman. I don't get the connection.
I don't care about him saying he's with a white woman. But in another thread I think it's called "white woman's opinion......" A white girl said some harsh things about sista's in a magazine. Big Jake made a response in that forum. Do you think that knucklehead said anything about the messed up things that white women said about sistas. Did he give any credit to the brotha that came in the sistas defense. No he didn't. All he did was talk about how black women do negative things as well. That wasn't even the topic of the thread, but he had to say that. So to him it's ok when white women insult our sistas. If he felt differently he would have said something!
Cuteblkdude

AOL

#27 Mar 9, 2007
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks my friend. I am still trying to connect the two myself. I am hoping the man has cooled off and can relate a well educated and uninflammed response. I wait for it.
I've clamed down a little.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 5 min Bychance37 5,277
American > Britain 5 min Rock 30
Nobody cares how much you hate black people 5 min Northern Lights 4
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 7 min Mr oH 4
hypocrisy about slavery... 8 min Rock 33
The Simian Cave Beast News Service #5 10 min Style 138
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 10 min smfh 121,068
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 11 min Uncle ned loves A... 260
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 41 min Ben YISRAEL 6,434
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Citizen 1986 24,678
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 2 hr QBB 208
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••