200+ girls for sale !!!
First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Bring it 2ya Raw

United States

#1 May 6, 2014
Where's the black community now ?? Blacks are always talkin shiyt about "the homeland" what about now ?? Where's Al & Jessie?? Blacks should be lining up to go save these girls . What a joke the AA's are.
When they come up for sale I'll take 2.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 May 6, 2014
INB4 "white racists made them do it" crybabies.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#3 May 6, 2014
I would do anything to save these girls from the living hell their lives have become. If ever there was reason for a covert operation by Navy Seal Team Six, this is it.

Go in and get them!
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#4 May 6, 2014
Bring it 2ya Raw wrote:
Where's the black community now ?? Blacks are always talkin shiyt about "the homeland" what about now ?? Where's Al & Jessie?? Blacks should be lining up to go save these girls . What a joke the AA's are.
When they come up for sale I'll take 2.
This is not happening in America. Africans in Africa need to come to their aid. Not Americas juridiction.

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 May 6, 2014
Bring it 2ya Raw wrote:
Where's the black community now ?? Blacks are always talkin shiyt about "the homeland" what about now ?? Where's Al & Jessie?? Blacks should be lining up to go save these girls . What a joke the AA's are.
When they come up for sale I'll take 2.
Why aren't YOU doing something about these girls out there being kidnapped? Sitting on your butt making racist statements towards Black people aint helping. So if you care about these girls so much then YOU do something about it but dont blame others if they dont want to get involved. Donate to human rights causes, volunteer for the Peace Corp and anti traffikkking coalitions YOU go do something about it
Mrs Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#6 May 6, 2014
Bring it 2ya Raw wrote:
Where's the black community now ?? Blacks are always talkin shiyt about "the homeland" what about now ?? Where's Al & Jessie?? Blacks should be lining up to go save these girls . What a joke the AA's are.
When they come up for sale I'll take 2.
Exactly...they are only their for bm....black community never gived a damn about the women...and don't tell me they're africans,because they're still black

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#7 May 6, 2014
If I could, I would do anything to save those children. Because they are children... who were peacefully trying to get an education. But you have to understand that as much as we like to interfere this is still a Nigerian issue, we can't fly into the country and demand planes to search the whole of Nigeria. There is country protocol, when the President of Nigeria asks for help, then we can help. If not they have a military unit... THEY should do their job and ensure that children are safe. All we need is the word and the UN will be all over it because looking at it closely it seems to be an OCHA issue or UNICEF maybe.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#8 May 6, 2014
Like the US has ever cared about a countrys sovereignty..
Bring it 2ya Raw

United States

#9 May 6, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
I would do anything to save these girls from the living hell their lives have become. If ever there was reason for a covert operation by Navy Seal Team Six, this is it.

Go in and get them!
Agreed
Sankofa

Arlington, VA

#10 May 6, 2014
Bring it 2ya Raw wrote:
Where's the black community now ?? Blacks are always talkin shiyt about "the homeland" what about now ?? Where's Al & Jessie?? Blacks should be lining up to go save these girls . What a joke the AA's are.
When they come up for sale I'll take 2.


How ridiculously sad.. Would you make these remarks anywhere other than a computer screen?
Bring it 2ya Raw

Brandon, MS

#11 May 6, 2014
Sankofa wrote:
<quoted text>How ridiculously sad.. Would you make these remarks anywhere other than a computer screen?
Sad? I been talking about it all day to different folks. It's all over the news. Glad it wasn't whites that kidnapped those girls but what would happen if it was whites ? Then Al and Jessie would be talkin shiyt but since it's black on black it's ok.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#12 May 6, 2014
This isn't an American issue but many prominent blacks have spoken up on this. And never rely on Jesse and Al too confront black on black issues anywhere.
Bring It 2ya 4 Real

Athens, GA

#14 May 6, 2014
Bring it 2ya Raw wrote:
Where's the black community now ?? Blacks are always talkin shiyt about "the homeland" what about now ?? Where's Al & Jessie?? Blacks should be lining up to go save these girls . What a joke the AA's are.
When they come up for sale I'll take 2.
It's not just an African thing, punk.

https://www.youtube.com/results...

This is said to go on everyday, including in white countries and it doesn't make the news everyday.

Why all of a sudden, Nigeria??????

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17 May 6, 2014
Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't YOU doing something about these girls out there being kidnapped? Sitting on your butt making racist statements towards Black people aint helping. So if you care about these girls so much then YOU do something about it but dont blame others if they dont want to get involved. Donate to human rights causes, volunteer for the Peace Corp and anti traffikkking coalitions YOU go do something about it
Why would us "crackers" help you? Help your damn self.
Plays Out

Athens, GA

#18 May 6, 2014
US team to help Nigeria locate kidnapped girls
By ASSOCIATED PRESSupdated Tuesday, May 6, 2014 - 1:57pm
WASHINGTON | The White House says a U.S. team will head to Nigeria as soon as possible to aid in the search for nearly 300 teenage girls abducted from their school more than three weeks ago.
Spokesman Jay Carney says Secretary of State John Kerry reiterated the offer during a conversation Tuesday with Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan.
Carney says "time is of the essence." He urged the Nigerian government to ensure that it is using all available resources to ensure the safe return of the girls.
Carney says the U.S. team would include military and law enforcement personnel capable of sharing with the Nigerians expertise in intelligence, investigations, hostage negotiating and victim assistance.
President Barack Obama and Kerry were to discuss the issue at a White House meeting Tuesday afternoon.

Since: May 10

UK

#19 May 6, 2014
I've been having this convo for the last 2 hrs.. Everyone needs to come out of Africa and same way we need to all go back.

As for boko , they are affiliated with al- shabab. I pray for these little girls I really do. Western people getting involved in this is absolutely silly to me. Peace laters
Charlie

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#20 May 6, 2014
I suspect The reason negerian govt has not reacted as expected of any country is cos nigerian govt wants to use the kidnapped girls to alienate boko haram from the people in the region who have aided and abetted them. When the time comes for nigerian forces to move in the masses will hopefully turn informants. The girls and the people in the region are afterall muslims like boko haram.
Charlie

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#22 May 6, 2014
Plays Out wrote:
US team to help Nigeria locate kidnapped girls
By ASSOCIATED PRESSupdated Tuesday, May 6, 2014 - 1:57pm
WASHINGTON | The White House says a U.S. team will head to Nigeria as soon as possible to aid in the search for nearly 300 teenage girls abducted from their school more than three weeks ago.
Spokesman Jay Carney says Secretary of State John Kerry reiterated the offer during a conversation Tuesday with Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan.
Carney says "time is of the essence." He urged the Nigerian government to ensure that it is using all available resources to ensure the safe return of the girls.
Carney says the U.S. team would include military and law enforcement personnel capable of sharing with the Nigerians expertise in intelligence, investigations, hostage negotiating and victim assistance.
President Barack Obama and Kerry were to discuss the issue at a White House meeting Tuesday afternoon.
Western involvement is indeed silly. Nigeria could get ugandan army that is seasoned urban and jungle warfare to do the job for them instead begging the west to help. Ridiculous.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#23 May 6, 2014
If the Associated Press update is true, then I'd imagine Boko Haram is relieved to know Obama and Kerry are involved rather than an Israeli commando team.

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25 May 6, 2014
This is so sad. Someone help this girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,547,447
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... 10 min T-BOS 309
If WW Want BM, Why Are Forcible Rapes So Common? (Aug '12) 16 min T-BOS 640
Who is more damaging? #45 or Drugs 36 min 2 Dogs 1
A black man invented the telephone in 1973...wh... 38 min XXX 1
What's the next Detroit? 41 min XXX 1
My city's dating scene is toxic 55 min Wtf 1
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 1 hr XXX 42
Can I get a black boyfriend? 2 hr Peggy 104
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 2 hr Cigar Face 94
Will Democrats ever win another election? 7 hr Mick 48
More from around the web