Let's be honest: Black women are down...
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
XXX

UK

#225 Aug 31, 2012
bronzeblossom wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants your disgusting pink tiny feminine penis, and sunburning, red, peeling, pasty, washed away/up, cancerous skin lice infested hair dog smelling hair, cave man looking ass. You are the jealous white(really red and pink) who envy black educated men attracting gorgeous white, black, and other races of women and beautiful brown skin, golden chocolate toffee, caramel, mocha skin women attracting black,Latin,Hispanic, and even ugly white men with money....
The only reason any women wants a white man(should I even answer) is because of their money, they can't sing, dance, and f***. The money is what honestly makes white most white women and Oriental women feel secured, pay bills, drive a new car, upkeep a suburban home, buy healthy groceries, ect.... But of course you have black men and sexy Latino men(who have pigment and tan beautifully)who have decent paying jobs($50,000 and up after taxes) who are married to black women. I have yet to see many attractive white men where I live, the most attractive men here are Latino and Hispanic, not pure white men unless they are smoking hot. Some are cute, but I am just not into them like that. Proud White Devil Man
Topix should be blocked to girls under the age of 14.-)
honeydip

Denver, CO

#227 Sep 29, 2012
I think everyone has a preference when it comes to race and dating and I'm a mixed woman(African american and white) but let's face it if there were a Holocaust today I'd still be considered black and so wilould you. I'm not picky on any race if anything I would say black men are the least attractive and I would go for a sexy Puerto Rican and white men have small peckers as well as Chinese. Hey I might as well go out on the limb here and say all black men smoke weed and don't have jobs.
DARKCHOCOLATE

Philadelphia, PA

#228 May 10, 2013
I'm a black women and I have to disagree with your statement. I have seen more really attractive BW and some really attractive WW. Not all BW are ugly and not all WW are pretty. For example me. I'm a dark skin with long hair. But I'm 1/4 Indian. And my hair isn't that nappy until it gets wet. LOL. Than it gets nappy. And I don't think I'm ugly. My skin is really soft and I don't have acne at all. So saying that all black women are ugly is stupid.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#229 May 10, 2013
Hmmmm, is it me, or is this déjà vu. Well, your just being honest, but why do you seem so irritated? Just say you like non-black women and go seek a relationship with one. God bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 3 min Mr nigwhipper 86
Lasagna For Thanksgiving? 5 min Imgreat 29
Will The 3 Black UCLA Basketball Players Give T... 13 min KIR SUCKA 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min VetnorsGate 1,643,594
Anybody here have two mixed parents (Nov '07) 21 min Ivan 226
Most black people dont celebrate these savage c... 28 min Mr nigwhipper 5
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 31 min Harrisson 377
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr im fair are you 1,601
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 3 hr Paul 27
More from around the web