Let's be honest: Black women are downright FUGLY!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 21, 2012
I'm a proud black man but let's face the facts. Most of my black sisters are overweight and that's not attractive. I prefer the silky straight hair of other races as opposed to the nappy kinky hair of our women. The wide noses and thick fat lips are disgusting too. I know I have it too but at least I can shave my hair and the black masculine features look good in a man. I'm tired of all you black sistas hating on a brotha for going after some pretty white/latina/asian thang. what do u expect we will do? Do you honestly think we will be attracted to a fat black ugly ape? I know I'm black but I didn't choose to be born black. None of my black or non-black buddies are attracted to black women. The only ones we like are ones who look like Tyra Banks or Beyonce (the ones with white ancestry). Most of y'all look like Precious lol, don't be tripping. No worries though, African American women still look better than the women I met in Sub-Saharan Africa. Those women are all pitch black and ugly lol. I know you'll call me a troll and try to evade the topic but y'all know black women as a whole are ugly. It's the truth. Deal with it, don't whine about it. How many hollywood actresses or models do u see with nappy hair, thick lips, and a wide nose? Even Tyra is a hypocritical bitch, she had a show on how beautiful nappy hair is but she wears weaves every day lol.

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Clinton.

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Every races has the pretties and their uglies. Get over yourself!

Level 1

Location hidden

#3 Aug 21, 2012
The average white woman is prettier than the average black woman. Pretty white woman are much more attractive than pretty black women. Plus the black women I've met are so noisy and aggressive that it's a huge turnoff.
Phelix01

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 21, 2012
He had the audacity to call someone ugly when this mofo probably looks like an aardvark mingled with a komodo dragon.
ProudWhiteMan76

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 21, 2012
I'm a proud white man and I think the beautiful black women are far prettier than the most beautiful women of any other race. Their dark, chocolaty skin, their full feminine hourglass figure, the way they talk, their loyalty to their men, their ability to make a man feel like a king. I could go on for hours. You can have all the white women you want. I only need ONE black woman to make me happy.
Lola

Blagnac, France

#6 Aug 21, 2012
ProudBlackMan76 wrote:
The average white woman is prettier than the average black woman. Pretty white woman are much more attractive than pretty black women. Plus the black women I've met are so noisy and aggressive that it's a huge turnoff.
Wont be surprised if you really were a black man and Its usually the dark as night, nappy as hell and ugly black men that make such statements.

Level 1

Location hidden

#7 Aug 21, 2012
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Wont be surprised if you really were a black man and Its usually the dark as night, nappy as hell and ugly black men that make such statements.

Thank you Lola for proving my point. So you agree with me that black features like nappy hair and black skin are ugly. Thank you Lola.

Level 2

Clinton.

#8 Aug 21, 2012
ProudBlackMan76 wrote:
Not all bw are like that though. Stop grouping everybody in one category. Your used to white/Asian/whoever else because you have no desire to be with a bw. Don't say all are ugly and loud. Thats stereotypes. SOME are like that not ALL. Calm down with the criticism. If you don't like bw, the next man will so let it go.
Lola

Blagnac, France

#10 Aug 21, 2012
ProudBlackMan76 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Lola for proving my point. So you agree with me that black features like nappy hair and black skin are ugly. Thank you Lola.
hmmmm no. I never stated black features and nappy hair was ugly, dont try and twist things.
Am saying those men insult the women that have the same features as them like or example lil wayne.
MOANIE

Wichita, KS

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Well go ahead and satisfy your cottage cheese delights cravings? no one's stopping u

Level 2

Clinton.

#12 Aug 21, 2012
DizzyMaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of them are and usually fit their stereotype.
Maybe in your area....
Bottom line if you don't like bw then oh well no one cares. Do you seeing someone crying and begging over you??? Get over yourself bro.

“I don't care what you think”

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

You don't matter to me!

#13 Aug 21, 2012
Another insecure black boy. SMH.

Level 2

Clinton.

#15 Aug 21, 2012
DizzyMaster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the truth all over the country. You can get mad over what I type, but there is some truth to it.
That's your opinion and I'm not getting mad, I'm telling it like it is.:p
Hate it or love it.

Level 2

You don't matter to me!

#17 Aug 21, 2012
Sweetiepie_1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's your opinion and I'm not getting mad, I'm telling it like it is.:p
Hate it or love it.
You're a WCL aren't you?

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 Aug 21, 2012
ProudBlackMan76 wrote:
Your a troll right, every one entitle to they're opinion but an instigator generally a troll ..

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 Aug 21, 2012
Clear Now wrote:
Another insecure black boy. SMH.
How do u know he's black?? This is topix not a school yard!!/=

Level 2

Clinton.

#20 Aug 21, 2012
DizzyMaster wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not an opinion that IS A FACT. Most blacks fit their some stereotype everywhere in the country.
DizzyMaster I'm going to stop telling you like it is because you must be "dizzy".
You obviously can't comprehend.

Level 2

You don't matter to me!

#21 Aug 21, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>How do u know he's black?? This is topix not a school yard!!/=
It's usually black boys on here talking shyt about BW. I think black boys are mad because WM and BW are hooking up.

Level 2

Clinton.

#22 Aug 21, 2012
Clear Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a WCL aren't you?
Lol English please. Lmao :)

Level 2

You don't matter to me!

#23 Aug 21, 2012
Sweetiepie_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol English please. Lmao :)
You honestly didn't know what I meant? C'mon. You can fess up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min fetch almighty 1,115,410
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 2 min Moorspeaks 438
Why do BM always ask women for money? (Jan '13) 3 min dbiggs69 31
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min Gmoney AKA Big G 25,909
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min TRUTH HITMAN 95,592
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 6 min Lori-usa 1
Most of our ancestors didnt come on slaveships? (Sep '10) 9 min darline 1,197
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 14 min Gmoney AKA Big G 305
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min Gmoney AKA Big G 25,067
There's A War On The Black Male 44 min paddyomalley 726
Jewish women crazy for african american men 3 hr Amber5 196

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE