Why Black women love racist white males.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#120 Apr 26, 2011
BM wrote:
Some also suffer from
So much self hate
Cough ghetto gaggers type
Self-hatred is no less a problem among the Black bourgeoisie than among the poor of the ghetto. But I don't see any significant number of black women going for OPENLY racist white men. Maybe some of the white men with whom some black women mate are racist and conceal their bigotry. But a Klansman type is not going to be drawing many black female lovers.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#121 Apr 26, 2011
greetings from europe wrote:
are you all kind of crazy !!!
I am an european 21 year old black girl. I have never heard some more supit shit in my life. In europ there are living many black people as well, none of them would ever like a fucking skin head . I can´t really belive, that any american black women is feeling attracted to fucking racist . And to straight the hair dosen´t have anyhing to do with hating myself ! Or do all whites having dreadlocks hateing beeing white! do all whits going to tanning salon hating there self. sorry but all what i allready read in here sounds like the answer to me, why so many european people think that some americans are kind of simpel. i got an idea start to think before to write down woolgathering stuff.!!
i am sorry for all my spelling mistakes i am from germany and my english wen´t bad afer school.
By the way, I am curious about the growing black population in Europe. I've been to Europe, but not specifically to Germany. Mainly France and Luxemburg. But some African-American intellectuals are trying to learn more about "Black Europe." How large is the Black population in Germany? One young historian suggested to me that the Black population in Germany would be larger than it is had not Hitler killed thousands of Afro-Germany people during his twelve year reign of terror.
Where do Black Germans come from? Africa? West Indies? America? Where? It would be interesting to me to learn more about the "other" Black diaspora.

If I started a thread seeking to begin a dialogue between African-Americans and Blacks of Europe, would you and other Blacks in Europe be interested?

Two things: It is EXTREMELY RARE for my Black American sisters to choose outright racists as spouses or lovers.
Also, your English is ok. It's far better than my German. LOL!
BM

London, UK

#122 Apr 26, 2011
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Self-hatred is no less a problem among the Black bourgeoisie than among the poor of the ghetto. But I don't see any significant number of black women going for OPENLY racist white men. Maybe some of the white men with whom some black women mate are racist and conceal their bigotry. But a Klansman type is not going to be drawing many black female lovers.
I take it you haven't heard of "ghetto gaggers"?

If my assumption is correct, allow me to explain.

It is a porno series where black female porn stars have their mouths gangbanged by numerous White men... Who ejaculate on their faces, gag them, call them racist words, spit on them, make them lick white bumholes, eat watermelon, fried chicken, grape soda etc im sure there are even a few where the White men wear confederate flags or Kkk outfits.
Apparently, a watermelon was even smashed in one of the black women's faces. Not sure how that works, but oh well.
Anyway, I'm sure you get the point...

That was what I was talking about when I said "ghetto gaggers"
And it's not just one film... It's an entire series. Meant to be somewhat successful as well.

Sure it's porn which means its authenticity could be up for argument, but it is definitely meant as entertainment and it definitely features black women who know what's being filmed is going to be watched by thousands or millions on the Internet. Ask yourself what type of black women would play a part in such an atrocious act. Obviously these black women do not care about anti black racism or being treated like dirt.

Sad reality is that there are black women who just love being dominated by whites. Especially racist ones.
BM

London, UK

#123 Apr 26, 2011
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, I am curious about the growing black population in Europe. I've been to Europe, but not specifically to Germany. Mainly France and Luxemburg. But some African-American intellectuals are trying to learn more about "Black Europe." How large is the Black population in Germany? One young historian suggested to me that the Black population in Germany would be larger than it is had not Hitler killed thousands of Afro-Germany people during his twelve year reign of terror.
Where do Black Germans come from? Africa? West Indies? America? Where? It would be interesting to me to learn more about the "other" Black diaspora.

If I started a thread seeking to begin a dialogue between African-Americans and Blacks of Europe, would you and other Blacks in Europe be interested?

Two things: It is EXTREMELY RARE for my Black American sisters to choose outright racists as spouses or lovers.
Also, your English is ok. It's far better than my German. LOL!
Oh, I think I remember you...

You're the really intelligent black American man with family in France... Or was it family who stayed in France just after ww2?
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#124 Aug 26, 2011
blackromeo4 juliet82 wrote:
I think I may have cracked the code into why so many black females love skin head Nazi losers. Think about black women have so much self hate in them. They perm their hair to straighten it too look more "normal". Black women spend something like 2 bullion $$$ a year on hair products. Skin bleaching is also something black females love to do. Black women are #1 in killing babies aka abortions which is self hate. And black women really can't stand each other they fight like cats and dogs over men, weaves,the last chicken in the chicken bucket whatever. So when you look at all those factors you see that it makes sense as too why black women love kkk members. And let's not forget black women and white are pretty desperate too.
I just wanted to go back in time Marty McFly style and give my self a big high 5 for making this thread.

Black women self esteem are so low. then will even marry, have sex with have kids with racist white men. Any white men would do.
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#125 Aug 26, 2011
tatiyana kiss doll wrote:
<quoted text>
If i had to stick with men like you, then il sure be upset about that. However, i have options so i dont have to.
PRETTY BLACK GIRLS: listen, you have OPTIONS. You could have turned up worse. You couldve been fat and ghetto like most of these hating black mens mothers. However, God made you beautiful to attract other men and date out. Please use this WISELY. Dont think about PROTECTING the black race, because the favour isnt returned. Trust me
And how are BW helping to protect THE BLACK RACE, SINCE 1973 BLACK WOMEN HAVE KILLED 14 MILLION BLACK BABIES 14 MILLION.
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#126 Aug 26, 2011
Kaelin wrote:
Maybe dumb threads like this drive them to it. People seem to see the bad media more than they see the good. Seeing all the nasty comments left by black men would make me run to someone of another race too. I'm smart enough to see that not all black men are like this though. Obviously you are not because you continue to talk about black women based on what you have seen through the clearly corrupted media.
wow wow wow i made this thread in march of 2011 lol BW have been smashing racist white men since 1500. U cant blame BM for this one. this is all about BW on this one.

Only 2 reasons a BW would date a racist white man

1. she is a RETARD

2. Sheis a self hating, evil bastard bitch.

Level 2

Since: Oct 10

Peoria, AZ

#127 Aug 28, 2011
blacksexyman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow wow wow i made this thread in march of 2011 lol BW have been smashing racist white men since 1500. U cant blame BM for this one. this is all about BW on this one.
Only 2 reasons a BW would date a racist white man
1. she is a RETARD
2. Sheis a self hating, evil bastard bitch.
If the white man in question is racist, why is he dating a black woman? Realizing this thread doesn't make sense

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#128 Aug 29, 2011
BM wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you haven't heard of "ghetto gaggers"?
If my assumption is correct, allow me to explain.
It is a porno series where black female porn stars have their mouths gangbanged by numerous White men... Who ejaculate on their faces, gag them, call them racist words, spit on them, make them lick white bumholes, eat watermelon, fried chicken, grape soda etc im sure there are even a few where the White men wear confederate flags or Kkk outfits.
Apparently, a watermelon was even smashed in one of the black women's faces. Not sure how that works, but oh well.
Anyway, I'm sure you get the point...
That was what I was talking about when I said "ghetto gaggers"
And it's not just one film... It's an entire series. Meant to be somewhat successful as well.
Sure it's porn which means its authenticity could be up for argument, but it is definitely meant as entertainment and it definitely features black women who know what's being filmed is going to be watched by thousands or millions on the Internet. Ask yourself what type of black women would play a part in such an atrocious act. Obviously these black women do not care about anti black racism or being treated like dirt.
Sad reality is that there are black women who just love being dominated by whites. Especially racist ones.
Once pornography and prostitution enters the mix, that love has nothng to do with anything. Such disgusting videos would certainly not prove that Black women love white racist men. It does show what some people will do to get paid.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#129 Aug 29, 2011
BM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I think I remember you...
You're the really intelligent black American man with family in France... Or was it family who stayed in France just after ww2?
I visted France a number of times years ago. But I have no family in France.
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#130 Sep 6, 2011
I had to bring this thread but to life, because its stil lgoing on.Blackwomen self worth, self esteem, self hate , self hate for everyone who looks like them. is so low they will never date openly white racist males.
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#132 Oct 21, 2011
i think black women figure,they can change minds one fukk at a time i guess,.

" if she sleeps with a skin head, maybe he will change make some half breed racist kids with her, and they can all live happily every after.

this just shows how desperate and sad black women in the dating world is, sleeping with racist. red neck uneducated , NASCAR loving, n word using white boys.
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#135 Oct 21, 2011
Pretty sure this 2 white guys kicking this black female in this video and raping her,.because yes 100% of what goes on ,on Ghetto gaggers is RAPE to me. this women might have given the ok and signed,but their damaged females,broken lost souls.

Level 9

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#136 Oct 21, 2011
hmmmmreally ok
G I wt

De Soto, KS

#139 Feb 23, 2012
Black men love being black,black women hate being black that's why they bleach their skin,to try to look white.Black women who do this ,are not strong black women.
none

Indianapolis, IN

#140 May 5, 2012
many black women should really sit down and really think about this abomantion,in the porn industry. you have allready put your self respect in the garbage. it is sad you dont even respect your kids and family,wake up these white trolls dont give a dam about you.it is a good thing all black women are not like you,because many blackmen wouldnt have the gift of haveing a mother with respect you girls are sad.what mother in her right mind allows white trolls to trash her self respect in front of so many people.
aiisha

United States

#141 Jan 18, 2013
I like white men only
CocoSista

Anthony, FL

#142 Feb 7, 2013
Eew, only a self hating and retarded Black woman would date a racist White guy!
So sad a Black woman's self esteem is so low that she would date a racist White guy. I am a Black woman and I am saying this and I am a Black woman.
unknown

Waukegan, IL

#143 Aug 7, 2014
Kaelin wrote:
<quoted text>
If the white man in question is racist, why is he dating a black woman? Realizing this thread doesn't make sense
Maybe the bw dating the racist white man feels they could change the man. if she happened to be in love with him before she knew what he was what hatred he had for her kind ,and his true colors weren't shown...Wen she gotten in deeper they had become close and now it was obvious what he was yet he had never been racist toward her .she had now seen what he could be capable of .she tried to hate him for it but she couldn't he knew no one would except there new found relationship she would have rather be his sex slave than be with out him ..it sounds stupid if u never truly loved some one .It makes her sound weak and self hating .my question for that bw would be how could u love such a monster !!it's all he ever knew it's what she told her self to be okay with it, never stopped the heartbreaker over time it would have be came self hatred ....to think this bw has four degrees in psychology and couldn't giver her self answers .she had become a monster to
unknown

Waukegan, IL

#144 Aug 7, 2014
Kaelin wrote:
<quoted text>
If the white man in question is racist, why is he dating a black woman? Realizing this thread doesn't make sense
Maybe the bw dating the racist white man feels they could change the man. if she happened to be in love with him before she knew what he was what hatred he had for her kind ,and his true colors weren't shown...Wen she gotten in deeper they had become close and now it was obvious what he was yet he had never been racist toward her .she had now seen what he could be capable of .she tried to hate him for it but she couldn't he knew no one would except there new found relationship she would have rather be his sex slave than be with out him ..it sounds stupid if u never truly loved some one .It makes her sound weak and self hating .my question for that bw would be how could u love such a monster !!it's all he ever knew it's what she told her self to be okay with it, never stopped the heartbreaker over time it would have be came self hatred ....to think this bw has four degrees in psychology and couldn't giver her self answers .she had become a monster too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 10 min RIP 26
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Grey Ghost 1,683,456
Cowardly cops are all alike..A bunch of phugggi... 27 min Sarah 2nd Grade 2
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 35 min spud 238
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 50 min Sarah 2nd Grade 120
Gov't Shutdown, "NOT A GOOD DAY FOR THE US N(EY... 52 min Sarah 2nd Grade 1
As the toilet swirls... 53 min Snr 9
Racist White People on MLK Day. 6 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 99
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 10 hr Harrisson 254
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 12 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web