Scum of the Earth

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#6000 Mar 2, 2013
Indo-Aryan wrote:
Self loathing post i guess.Mix marrieage is rare in Indian Sub-continent(Pakistan,India & Bangladesh).Black people are looked down and consider lower class and anyone can see the bad effect(eg:Fair & lovely cream and so on)
And then everyone wonders why ppl hate Jew miscreant Scum of the Earth so much who pretend to be one race and talk Sht against the other....

Do they not portray themselves as some hellbound emissaries of End times?
Scums of the Earth

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#6001 Mar 2, 2013
Indo-Aryan wrote:
Self loathing post i guess.Mix marrieage is rare in Indian Sub-continent(Pakistan,India & Bangladesh).Black people are looked down and consider lower class and anyone can see the bad effect(eg:Fair & lovely cream and so on)
BTW we all know who are the real Slave trader.... hate mongering "Arian race" and KKK supporting Zionist regime....(history is the witness) and who really owns companies like "Fair & Lovely".

Smdh.
Scums of the Earth

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#6002 Mar 2, 2013
This war didn't just yesterday.... it is as ancient as human history.

It is, was, always because Aladdin spoke the Truth!
Scums of the Earth

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#6003 Mar 2, 2013
Against whom?

Against the Bastard sons of Caananite!
Mana

Delhi, India

#6005 Mar 12, 2013
Kendra wrote:
I live in New York and I have been approached by a few South Asian men. Do they date AA women seriously and marry, or are they looking for "brown sugar"?
Indian men and women seldom marry Blacks,but they may gladly marry a White European.Period.
Mana

Delhi, India

#6006 Mar 12, 2013
Indian men and women seldom marry a Black,but they will gladly marry a White European.Period.
Jennifer

Dundee, UK

#6007 Mar 12, 2013
I think men who are mixed indian/black or indian/white are more likely to date/marry outside their race since they are already multiracial and might not have as much influence from their indian side of the family.
Jennifer

Dundee, UK

#6008 Mar 12, 2013
Erika wrote:
Second - I think that all Black women need to be carry themselves in a respectable, intelligent, well-spoken, feminine yet confident manner. Be weary of any men that you may date, whether he is white, black, Indian or Hispanic. Don't settle for less than marriage and you should let a man know up front how you feel about these things. Why waste your precious time and energy on any man who doesn't see you as a potential marriage partner? This goes for Black men too. The same black men dating white women say that other races only want black women for sex but isn't that the same outcome happening in many BM/BF relationships. So what is the difference? I sincerely wonder why someone would believe the mentality of, "It's ok to be walked over and trampled over just because somene is the same colour as you." How assinine. At least open up your dating options which will increase the odds of you finding someone ready to be a good husband and father.
amen
Jennifer

Dundee, UK

#6009 Mar 12, 2013
I am currently dating a guy who is half white and indian and i'm mixed black and white, I don't think he has as much influence from his indian side of the family though & his dad's side of the family are white British.
Jennifer

Dundee, UK

#6010 Mar 12, 2013
Mana wrote:
Indian men and women seldom marry a Black,but they will gladly marry a White European.Period.
That's a bit of a generalisation don't you think, most non westernised are encouraged to be with other indians and then there are some that choose to date and marry and outside of their culture and that is not always with white people.
Deep

South Africa

#6011 Apr 9, 2013
Im a 27 yr black woman dating a 21yr old Indian man. We've been 2geda now 4 a year,, i must say it all caught me off guard as to how much income we are, iv never been this happy with a black man than i am now with my Indian man considering the age difference as well. As much as age ain't nothing but a number,, Race is also nothing but just the colour of ur skin. Can't imagine my life without him,, he loves me in a special way and i also joke about being Indian now.
ike

Brossard, Canada

#6012 Apr 25, 2013
TheAnswer wrote:
What The Connoissieur failed to mention is that Asians in general whether they are Indian, Chinese or Japanese are raised from birth to see themselves as the Master Race, all other races are beneath them. It is not just blacks, but equally whites.
I thought Hitler was the master race.
Are you a racist/idiot or plain stupid.
ike

Brossard, Canada

#6013 Apr 25, 2013
Mack the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Those Hindus(light skin Indians) are promoting white supremacy ideals on the Dravidians as well as all blacks out in the diaspora because they desperately aspire to be like Europeans even though they ironically look down on them for wanting to be like them and for having poor hygiene.

Read a few of your comments. You seem to hate this Indian race; All this negative attitude concludes that you had a bad experience."an Indian women refuse your advances? politics?" maybe if you wash/brush you might get lucky.
What you are fuming about is a universal episode from creation to today.
When anyone HATES, its easy to find faults.
Man, you should travel to many countries an keep an open mind when observing various cultures and tradition.
Bless you.Ike
Joshua Merchant

Dubai, UAE

#6015 May 31, 2013
mr_concern wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if an Indian woman ask the same question you do? Do you really think Indian man will leave they tradition and heritage, they strong family bonds and tribal lines to marry a Black american woman. Sisters focus more on love and improving love among your brothers and yourself stop fishing for men who dont want you....every other man in the world want some brown sugar at least once in they life and they feel you sisters are easy to satisfy their urge. But after that, i dont think indian man, or chineese man or arab men have marriage in their minds....they culture is not like black culture where blacks will pretty much accept any other group. There are issue behind this but thats for another post. Here is another question for you, you think the arab daughters or indian daughters are asking themselves the queston, "i wonder if black men want to marry a arab or india girl"....its so sad how some of we blacks want to be love by others so badly, its to the point of almost groveling, pitifull.
First of all dude your a big racist jerk.

I'm an Indo-German guy who's dating a Jamaiacan black girl and I love her alot. We plan to marry very soon and for your information all Indians don't do arranged marriages, all of us ain't just looking for a fuck and all of us aren't cowards where our feeling are concerned.

What I don't understand is why do people always make such a huge issue of race huh??? Why can't people really understand it ain't about being black, white, brown or yellow, what matters is what type of human you are and whether you have a good heart or a bad heart. Learn to love and be with people for who they are, never stay with anyone cause of their race or money or religion or any other materialistic things.

LEARN RACIST PEOPLE LEARN, RISE ABOVE HATE AND RACISM !

PEACE OUT !
BERNICE JONES

Memphis, TN

#6016 Jun 14, 2013
Francis Emmerich wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue's is with both Indians, light or dark. Plus the darker ones are Hindu's also.
WHOEVER YOU'RE SAYING THESE THING ABOUT BLACK WOMANS YOU MUST INSRCURE MAYBE YOU HAVE A INDIAN HUSBAND AND THINK THAT HE MIGHT LEAVE YOU FOR A BLACK WOMAN YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT US DOWN WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING WE ARE GOOD STRONG WOMENS AND WE HAVE WORK HARD JUST LIKE YOU ALL HAVE I AM TRULY SORRY FOR WHAT THE WHITE MAN TOOK FROM TOU WE BLACK DID'NT HAVE ANYTHING IT SOUND LIKE YOU ARE PREJEDIC ARE YOU AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS LOVE DON'NT COME IN COLOR IT WHAT IN THE HEART HONEY THAT COUNT AND DON'T FORGET IT
Robin

Pune, India

#6017 Jul 20, 2013
I'm an Indian guy, 22. Gawwdd, i so wish i could date a black girl! or maybe marriage as well.. who knows!:D
well, my family is pretty open so no problems there. Not all Indians are narrow minded in this issue but i cant disagree that a vast majority aren't. But there a lot into it. Culture is a huge thing in india. going out of it is surely gonna make someone stand out, for the rest of his or her life :/ thats something people avoid :(
Rosier

Brooklyn, NY

#6018 Jul 31, 2013
i kind of hate it because i find myself getting bored w / other ethnicities of men besides south asian (indo-pak) arab, foreign born black etc. like i prob wouldnt want to date an american now. i can't put my finger on it, i just had alot of fun w/ these guys ( not the type ur thinking) although long term i think problems do come. depending on his upbringing and religion. these guys have the rep for not really doing much more than using american women, whether she be black white or other. etc.

i have a few friends who are indian and paki and they are pretty nice people, that doesn't mean im ignorant to the fact racism exists among them im just saying i haven't had problems so far regarding that. if anything religion seems to have been the thing relationship wise. i just think we black women have more challenges in general dating due to certain people's stereotypes and ignorance, but yeah these guys do "like" black women trust me, now whether or not his behind is serious is for you to decide, don't make it easy,expect to be treated like he'd treat any woman he cares about. you'll find out.
Nikola

Harare, Zimbabwe

#6019 Aug 27, 2013
I am friends with this fantastically sweet Hindu guy. I have been reading all the comments and I am shocked that they view blacks in that manner. He is really unhappy and I think there are a lot of things about his tradition that make him to want escape India.
Indos

Brooklyn, NY

#6020 Aug 27, 2013
Nikola wrote:
I am friends with this fantastically sweet Hindu guy. I have been reading all the comments and I am shocked that they view blacks in that manner. He is really unhappy and I think there are a lot of things about his tradition that make him to want escape India.
I smell a bsing troll here... pretending to be Black women.
Joshua Merchant

Dubai, UAE

#6021 Sep 11, 2013
I am an Indian man dating a black Jamaican woman and we are engaged to be married next year.

What I realize is that alot of people have got wrong and negative stereotypes about Indian men.

Firstly not all 5 fingers on one hand are the same, not all Indians are racist and not all Indian men like only fair women.

I go down on my knees and thank God everyday for my fiancee. She is the best woman any man could ask for and I have no regrets.

Anyway people who are in this same scenario of inter-racial dating and easily especially Indo-Black couple may feel free to mail me on joshua.merchant@yahoo.com or can add me on facebook, my id there is Josh Ncm

Take care, God bless and remember don't categorize all Indian men as being racist or not liking black women. There are plenty of exceptions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say Something POSITIVE About Black WOMEN 5 min Saved By Zero 41
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 6 min Zombie Corpse Rental 293
Why are black people wearing Luxury designer Br... (May '12) 6 min Spotted Girl 86
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,172,406
Why are black men so boring? 10 min sweet chocolate q... 28
---SICK!!! White boys run Pedo Organization (NA... 11 min THX Whips Nogs 24
African-American lawmakers surprised by redistr... 12 min Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min Zombie Corpse Rental 104,038
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later 17 min Zombie Corpse Rental 1,095
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 23 min The Void 398
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr zIco zimp 28,451
More from around the web