Indian Men & Black Women dating and m...
Wtf

Aberdeen, UK

#5981 Aug 21, 2012
TheAnswer wrote:
Interesting, i'm actually russian, but i grew up in the states. I can understand some hindi because of bollywood movies. Odd all this time i thought you were a siddi. Freida looks like your typical goan, a mixture of south indian and portugese. My people actually came from india, which is even odder. You should look at gypsy girls, my god they are exotic.
Groans have very little, if any, Portuegese blood. Most of them were converted to Christianity by the Portuegese missionaries. Dinesh D'Souza is another example of quite famous Goan in America.
Fed up black man

Muskego, WI

#5982 Aug 21, 2012
They have custom made condoms because normal condoms are too big Lol.http://blog.sfgate.com/gur ley/2010/05/27/indian-men-smal l-but-effective-penises-and-cu stom-condoms/
British Punjabi guy

Chorley, UK

#5984 Aug 23, 2012
Wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Jats were originally low caste Hindus. I Have seen so many Sikhs with dark skin with partial African features like broad nose, rather large lips.
The collective term 'sikhs' refers to a religion, not to an ethnicity. I have also seen the types of people you mention, and i can tell at once, they're not of my kind, even though we share the same religion. Our surnames and ancestry are non-indian in origin. The Jatt people were either Muslims or Hindus. My surname indicates that we were muslims. we were wanderers, settling down on fertile land and then moving on. Our current status is economical, in that in return for fighting the battles of the hindu sikh converts, we were given land, so that we would remain in that land.

But our ethnicity is of different lands away from India. I can tell that in an instant when i look at myself and your average guy from India. We're totally different. I can also tell a true Jatt from one that has merely adopted the term for economical reasons.
Brown Sugar

Taylor, MI

#5985 Sep 13, 2012
Kendra wrote:
I'm asking everyone if they have black female friends, family, etc. who have been involved with an Indian man, whether from Asia or Europe or the Caribbean...I'd like to know their experiences, good and bad
I have been in a relationship was a Hindu man for nearly 7 years and I am an AA. He is in an arranged marriage. Told me when at the start of our relationship that - his uncles selected her for him but he has selected for himself. He is good to me. We are very compatible really soulmates. He keeps me comfortable, content and happy I have no desire for another man. When we are not together it is not long and gives me time for myself. As for holidays,my birthday and special events important to me,he makes his way to share time with me or to make sure that I have what I need for me or the event to be a success. He has even asked if he were to return to his homeland if I would go with him. He gets upset when I ask the assistance of AA men or any man. He feels and treats me like a man should. I love, respect and adore him. At no time will I hurt him or cause his care, compassion, love and attention to end. This has been the best relationship I have ever had. He has been good to my family also. I am divorced from 2 AA men. As my deceased mother n law told me while being married to her son. Father of my children. One day you will meet a man who loves you more than he loves you. I did. He found me and has kept me on high ever since.
Aryan Rulez

Brampton, Canada

#5986 Sep 21, 2012
Mack the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see. I never encountered many Dravidians before in my life so I don't know what it's like to be around them.
You in a previous post said "we" black/dark skinned people. Motha F*****...black vesti laden ape of a southie do not spew hatred as u r no better than any one else out there!
Pooh

United States

#5987 Sep 23, 2012
mr_concern wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for you honesty.
Read Up Black/Brown people, read up.
http://www.conversations.isla.pr/
Fool, East Indians ARE black, not brown. Most black people are brown. Indians just do not want to be called black, but when I call them black, then do not object, only on the internet. Besides, Tamils call themselves black. Indians know they are black, but since whites USED to class them as caucasoid, they wanted to roll with that.
Pooh

United States

#5988 Sep 23, 2012
eric wrote:
im indian and all i have to say that i love blak people and like told my mom im geting marrried to a black girl or and indian girl
because thats the way i feel and that are
the two type of girls i feel good whit
You should as it's both black.
Pooh

United States

#5989 Sep 23, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Couldnt believe what I read out here, but on hindsight it does sound sort of consistent with what I have experienced here so far. The India you all are talking about is perhaps the India of a few years ago, if that. A lot of what people said in response to this quote is simply not true - "Hindu" Indians do not as a rule hate black people, though with so many of them around, there are bound to be some who do. But then thats true of some Americans too, isnt it? Indians are becoming more and more open, more and more questioning of traditions, etc. I know many Indians married to say, Americans (including African Americans), Chinese, Europeans, etc. Oh yes and Malay too. How could I forget the guy married to an Australian.... Goes on and on.
So Kendra, if you havent already shut the guy out, try it. Suspend judgement for some time, and please try to ignore his skin color, his accent, whatever. He is as normal as anyone else, in all probability, and for all you know, considers "brown sugar" to be a banned substance.:)
Lets each of us (including you fellow Indians out there) try to look beyond our walls based on race, culture, pigment, what-have-you. Lets look at each other as humans first, and see if it changes things around us.
Happy to hear criticisms, comments, etc. on what I wrote here.
Keep the faith folks. Cheers.
Indians are black and the Hindus (white type, albinos) hated blacks of India, not blacks of Africa. They then mixed with blacks of India and passed their culture along which is part of the reason they have issues today.
Marissa

Clovis, CA

#5992 Jan 9, 2013
Amir wrote:
Generally speaking black women are not attractive. They dont have nice facial features and even the one's that are, are mixed race. Like Alicia keys and Beyonce. Indians from the North western parts are completely different in looks to South indians who are dark and ugly so no wonder they feel comfy talking to Dogs like you. Anyway indian men have the pick of many beautiful indian woman so why would we pollute our genes with Big lips, Pubic head hair, neck bumps, bow legs,crusty burnt skin etc!
LMAO WELL DAMN THAT MADE ME LAUGH! However you're wrong kinda I'm mixed race so it's different but my black cousins are gorgeous maybe it's poor black people who are ashy or greasy or both and etc either way it goes I've been proposed to by one paki guy I just didn't like being pressured to convert to Islam!!!
Real Indos

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#5994 Jan 10, 2013
Marissa wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO WELL DAMN THAT MADE ME LAUGH! However you're wrong kinda I'm mixed race so it's different but my black cousins are gorgeous maybe it's poor black people who are ashy or greasy or both and etc either way it goes I've been proposed to by one paki guy I just didn't like being pressured to convert to Islam!!!
Mind the Zionist Scum Trolls in this forum and others pretending to be all kinds of races and write Sht against Blacks!
priyanka

Gadsden, SC

#5995 Jan 27, 2013
anyone talk about my post?
Fred

Colorado Springs, CO

#5996 Feb 24, 2013
Candella88 wrote:
same with some africans....ewwww use some soap...please...especially if your going to be in america.
I am from england,and have an african mother,not all indians stink the same applies to africans.people are different and it depends on who u come across,I've seen many and many white people"in america" that stink,so this ignorant comment of urs was irrevant especially because it does not have anything to do with this subject.
natallie

Harare, Zimbabwe

#5997 Mar 1, 2013
i live in Zimbabwe Africa and i have been asked out by an Indian man and he is Muslim and i am black i am interested to see how this turns out. i have never dated an Indian before so this is quite interesting.
he seems nice and i kind of like him.
Alfie

UK

#5998 Mar 1, 2013
hogwash

the 2010 census shows bw n asian men marraiges at only 9000.one of,the lowest
n the lowest for bw.
family in asia is key n they dont like bw
.hence the 3000 divorces between
2006 n 2009.
Indo-Aryan

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#5999 Mar 2, 2013
Self loathing post i guess.Mix marrieage is rare in Indian Sub-continent(Pakistan,India & Bangladesh).Black people are looked down and consider lower class and anyone can see the bad effect(eg:Fair & lovely cream and so on)
Scum of the Earth

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#6000 Mar 2, 2013
Indo-Aryan wrote:
Self loathing post i guess.Mix marrieage is rare in Indian Sub-continent(Pakistan,India & Bangladesh).Black people are looked down and consider lower class and anyone can see the bad effect(eg:Fair & lovely cream and so on)
And then everyone wonders why ppl hate Jew miscreant Scum of the Earth so much who pretend to be one race and talk Sht against the other....

Do they not portray themselves as some hellbound emissaries of End times?
Scums of the Earth

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#6001 Mar 2, 2013
Indo-Aryan wrote:
BTW we all know who are the real Slave trader.... hate mongering "Arian race" and KKK supporting Zionist regime....(history is the witness) and who really owns companies like "Fair & Lovely".

Smdh.
Scums of the Earth

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#6002 Mar 2, 2013
This war didn't just yesterday.... it is as ancient as human history.

It is, was, always because Aladdin spoke the Truth!
Scums of the Earth

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#6003 Mar 2, 2013
Against whom?

Against the Bastard sons of Caananite!
Mana

Mumbai, India

#6005 Mar 12, 2013
Kendra wrote:
I live in New York and I have been approached by a few South Asian men. Do they date AA women seriously and marry, or are they looking for "brown sugar"?
Indian men and women seldom marry Blacks,but they may gladly marry a White European.Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min BlueFlag 1,563,388
Entitled White Feminist 3 min Somebody 2020 7
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min dreamhunk 34,662
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 9 min Aria 476
Height is worthless to a lot of women 12 min foot long corn dog 18
1682 Native Americans and Africans were combine... (Feb '15) 17 min JELL-O problems 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 18 min Ugly monkeys 4
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 41 min Sok 94
Ugly monkeys: I am sorry to all the blacks I ha... 49 min News in your GRILLZ 21
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr Chalotte 40
KIP: You're down with this, right? 4 hr Fun Facts 19
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 4 hr Fun Facts 71
More from around the web