Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

hi I like wihte girls and my wife will be white and us black guys date white girls because white girls make good wife's and real good mothers no lie and for yall to say some white girls like us are not ture alot of them will if all white guys and black girls stop hating on white girls for dating us so stop that and if white girls know how much us black mans or black guys love them we will have all the white girls to see that we care about them and love them
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

hey people wrote:
hi I like wihte girls and my wife will be white and us black guys date white girls because white girls make good wife's and real good mothers no lie and for yall to say some white girls like us are not ture alot of them will if all white guys and black girls stop hating on white girls for dating us so stop that and if white girls know how much us black mans or black guys love them we will have all the white girls to see that we care about them and love them
MACEO

I see nothing wrong with it, just leave me to my White men! lmao Black male are out of the question and most Black women are swearing off Black males anyway! lmao
Wait

Austin, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

I married a black woman we've had two children I'm very happy before I married my wife I used to go two black prostitutes so when I have sex with my wife I just imagine her be in that prostitute I used to see when she wraps her lips around my peanuts and starts to suck me off she really knows how to use those lips and that tongue she is great I love her I can't tell you how much I love her but I love her so much that if she ever left me I don't know if I could take it she is great in bed when she gets on top of me she likes to write me and hard when I get done having sex with my wife it's hard for me to get a hard on right away
CurtisHammer

Magnolia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

i'll blow a white woman's back out with my big ol' d!ck
reginald wiredu

Accra, Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

in future i want get marry to american lady
reginald wiredu

Accra, Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

in future i want to get marry to american lady
Soul Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Good for you man happy for you!

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Yarde wrote:
I have been married to my white woman for the past six years and i am extremely happy.
We have three children together; one girl and two boys.
I decided to forget about black women about 4 years prior to the time we met and got married, due to the many failed relationships i encountered with them. It was the hardest thing i ever did.
I would go all the lengths of this life with those black women, do what i am suppose to do ( because she feels she needs the pants) and yet would always be looked down by her in disgust.
I remember once, we were walking down this street and for some reason, she started to provoke or initiate a brawl with me for no apparent reason. This left me rather embarrassed and even when i tried to cool her down she yelled even louder and had the blessings of unsuspecting spectators who thought we were part of an act rehearsing for the main-stage.
There are many other occurrences of disturbance which is extremely embarrassing.
I remembered, going to work and sitting in my office and being stressed all day did take a toll on me because, i couldn't meet deadlines presentations.
Then one day a colleague of mine ( white female) walked into my office, ask if me if i wanted to join her for lunch. I was extremely happy and felt flattered and decided to go.
We went to this fancy restaurant and started talking and was so cordial and then decided to do it again and 'wow', we were married.
We are both happy, happy, happy, happy, happy.
She completes me, make our house a home, takes care of our children, exercises, slim.
She is God's gift to me.
White women is indeed our women.
Brothers, marry a white woman.
Race- traitor...
Bronx mami

Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

I feel as if the chemistry is over looked a blk woman is not the reason why a blk men can not become something better i'm a mixed white woman speaking with true intelligence I love blk men. But I don't feel as if ur womans race plays a role on how she makes you feel. Ur mother is a blk beautiful woman and strong. Chemistry is what makes 2 ppl bloom into something more mental,emotional,physical. These things make a few words turn into conversation and from conversation into memories. Not a racist bone in my body towards any form of God's beauty in each one of us. Embrace this concept bc this is the truth.
dixie-belle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Yardo, I think youre a lot like my husband with same types of issues before me. His previous fiancee (and I can only speak from what hes said), was much like your ex. She was always stirrinf the pot, starting arguments/fights in public, was insubordinate to him, always trying to boss him arnd acting like he's irresponsible in dront of others; yet she didnt clean much, and certainly didnt cook.
The 1st time we um "hooked up" I got up to go cook something, turned out to be eggs, homemade biscuits, bacon and sausage, bcs almost everything else was hotdogs and noodles. Long story short, he was so impressed that i was making homemade biscuits and cooking a real meal, he said it blew him away. I had him take me grocery shopping and I filled his pantry,cupboards, and refrig with REAL food. Jokingly, then, he said he was gona marry me, but it was another few days before he actually broke it off with his fiancee. Over those 1st few days of talking abt what we want in life, what we expect of our prospective spouses, etc he decided I was the 1 he wanted and needed in his life. That was over the course of August-September, by October we were talking abt actual marriage. There were other events during that time too that influenced us. Dec 15, 2008 he asked me to marry him. We got married June 6th 2009, and just had our 1st baby in Jan 12.:) a beautiful baby boy.:) People at work, church, my hometown, his hometown, even those who didnt agree with mixed marriage, talk abt what a wonderful example of marriage we are so far. Noone is perfect, so no marriage is perfect, we fight and argue, but we respect eachother, theres no name calling, hitting, we sleep together even if were mad, we pray together ESPECIALLY when were angry at each other; and we FORGIVE and FORGET. Many black women despise when black men marry white women, but my advice would be to quit being selfish, argumentative, etc and youll get better black men. The Bible says, Its better for a man to live on roof top than inside with a contentious wife. It says that all thru Proverbs. If you want to be loved you have to love others 1st, and yourself. Noone can love someone very long who shows no respect or love to others.
dixie-belle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
Why be a sarcastic bitch about it? Just be happy for the man. IDK what's up with you, but your shitty personality has been showing for quite a while now.
This was my exact point, black women acting so hateful towards their own people. Noone, NO ONE wants to live in a perpetual battle at home. Black women, you should have a better sense of servitude towards your men like we so. Being hateful isnt working well for you. Its obviously driving them away. The Bible says we should all have the heart of a servant as Jssus Christ had. He was the Creator of the universe, yet as a man he served people. We are supposed to strive to be like Christ every day. As women we are our husbands help-mate, not an emotional burden. When you start veing more help than hindrance youll get a lot more out of life.:)
dixie-belle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>
Find out what it means to be a Hebrew not a typical black guy and you said you do not do anything for black women anymore??? Isn't that how you should be treating the people who made us this way in the first place? Your mind needs to be reprogrammed. Don't bother replying to this comment. My last words to you.
Blacks arent Hebrews, Hebrews are of mid-east descent. Like arabs theyre SEMITIC, and have a Semitic language like arabs. The Semitic origin is in southern Iraq/Iran. Theyre descendants of Esau (Arabs) and Ismeal (Hebrews), whose ancestor Abraham, was from the area around modern day Basra, Iraq. Fyi
dixie-belle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Elizabeth wrote:
I am a white woman that married my high school sweetheart and he is a black man. We have four awesome kids, a dog, own a four bedroom cape cod house,enjoy camping, boating,hiking, gardening and many other couple/ family activities. We both are followers of Jesus and share the same political beliefs too. We also are die hard sic fi fans! We just don't have the same skin color and when I lay next to the love of my life each night I know that I am complete,satisfied,happy and with my best friend! Married for 13 years and no black woman or asian or other woman for that matter could be more perfect for him and he is perfect for me too!
Amen Elizabeth, and you got the key thing, youre both followers of Jesus.:) that makes a HUUUGE difference no matter what races are involved. Always put Jesus 1st, both of you, and the rest will work itself out.:) life is hard, so pray harder.
dixie-belle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Yarde wrote:
No black man can ever be happy with any black woman.
thats not true. My husbands mom and dad have been happily married over 40 yrs.
Full of dog manure

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Ive had your white wife and took the ugly pig up her ass to remind her that her little black sambo is just that.
dixie-belle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Yarde wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in my post or comment is suggesting that i want you or other black women feel worthless. Black women do this all by themselves.
But the same way you are on here praising white men and showing them all the love, why do you have a problem with me loving my white wife?
And yes, i do hate and have nothing to do with black women outside of my family circle. When they enter into my place of business, i have my employees deal with them.
My sons will never date or marry a black woman.
speaking as a white woman, I think youre absolutely wrong to have that attitude towards black women. My husband left his fiancee for me for same reasons as you, but he still cares for BW just the same. He wont hesitate a second to help them. He still has an affinity for his own ppl as you SHOULD. I may be white as snow, but IF my husband ever disrespected a woman just bcs shes black I would wring his neck, and so would his mother. I can understand if you were hurt, I was too by a white guy, which js why I got with a black man to begin with. However, I dont hate all white guys, nor do I even despise Jason, the guy who hurt me. I certainly wouldnt let Kelvin teach our son to automaticly despise black girls when hes old enough to date. Id like to think we can teach our children to love ppl for who they are, not the color of their skin. Isnt that what Martin Luther King, Jr preached in his "I have a dream" speech? Black women and every other race of ppl are created equal by our Creator, the Lord Jesus Christ. We are to love everyone as He has 1st loved us and died on the cross for us while we were yet sinners. In fact the 1st prophesy in Bible is in Genesis 3, God prophesied Jesus dying on the cross for all mankind. God told satan, He will bruise His heel, and crush your skull...something to that effect. The point is God loves us all equally, and Bible also says "if anyone hates his brother (fellow man/human) the love of God is not in him." It goes on to say youll be in danger of hell fire. So I would say you and your wife need to get on your knees and pray for a new heart. Just advice from a 23 yr old white wife of a black man.:)
dixie-belle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Im a 23 yr old white LADY, who came from a good Christian home, with 2 AMAAAAZING parents. My dad worked all his life for DIA, defense intelligence agency, my parents had 6 kids, 3 boys, 3 girls; we grew up partly in Langley, Va and on my moms parents ranch in Arkansas. So maybe we werent super set with money, but we were never without anything we needed. We ddnt buy expensive clothes, but we often got new clothes. We worked hard growing up, we were taught to act right, live right, and do the best we could. As far as I can remember, all of us, inclhding me, have been super respected and loved by others. I know that we are lucky for that, but I dont think any of us suffers from low self-esteem, esp not me. I had almost straight A's all through school, skipped a grade, and went to Arkansas Math and Science Academy, was a homecoming queen freshman yr, and Miss Congeniality 2x. Before our baby I usually weighed arnd 110-115lb, 5'4, snow white hair almost, blue-grey eyes, 34DD. I cant remember ever being called ugly or dumb, I just graduated USC last spring with BS biochem engineering, and was on academic scholarship til we got married after my freshman year. I married a black man named Kelvin Brown who is absolutely the greatest thing that ever happened to me. He had to pay the next 3 yrs bcs well long story...anyway I would say your supposition that the only white women who date black men are from the bottom of social ladder, or have low self-esteem, or whatever, is an inescapably stupid conclusion.
Jordyn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

If in fact Black men are marrying White women for the rights reasons - because they have found genuine love and constant support with these women - then it shouldn't be an issue as to whether or not those two individuals should be together. The issue arises when Black men date White women either to spite Black women or for the wrong reasons altogether. Date and marry whomever you wish to, but make sure the reasons are based in genuine love, appreciation and trust.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Yarde wrote:
I have been married to my white woman for the past six years and i am extremely happy.
We have three children together; one girl and two boys.
I decided to forget about black women about 4 years prior to the time we met and got married, due to the many failed relationships i encountered with them. It was the hardest thing i ever did.
I would go all the lengths of this life with those black women, do what i am suppose to do ( because she feels she needs the pants) and yet would always be looked down by her in disgust.
I remember once, we were walking down this street and for some reason, she started to provoke or initiate a brawl with me for no apparent reason. This left me rather embarrassed and even when i tried to cool her down she yelled even louder and had the blessings of unsuspecting spectators who thought we were part of an act rehearsing for the main-stage.
There are many other occurrences of disturbance which is extremely embarrassing.
I remembered, going to work and sitting in my office and being stressed all day did take a toll on me because, i couldn't meet deadlines presentations.
Then one day a colleague of mine ( white female) walked into my office, ask if me if i wanted to join her for lunch. I was extremely happy and felt flattered and decided to go.
We went to this fancy restaurant and started talking and was so cordial and then decided to do it again and 'wow', we were married.
We are both happy, happy, happy, happy, happy.
She completes me, make our house a home, takes care of our children, exercises, slim.
She is God's gift to me.
White women is indeed our women.
Brothers, marry a white woman.
God created Black men to ONLY marry Black women. Aggressive Black women were made for aggressive Black men, and passive White women were made ONLY for White men. You have STOLEN a White man's woman from White men, so you should be ashamed of yourself, not on here bragging. You come here to brag like it is an accomplishment, when you are TOO proud to realize men and women are supposed to act like equals. EVERY White woman was created to be a feminist and to be with men who act equal to her. The inferior trait of dominance that almost every Black man has is what has ruined Black women, and they want to push that defective trait onto White women and ruin them too. Once Black men destroy EVERYTHING "black" about their culture and nature, learn to be like White professionals in every way, Black women will be just as "submissive" as White women. But you want to take a shortcut and take what you have not earned. You want to rape and rob white women of their OWN ethnic identity and culture and force them to mass produce less than white kids. That is nothing but racism and genocide on your part, and nothing to brag about or even admit

People like you who are why passive, non-sexual, nerdy, racially-aware white women like me cannot walk the street without Black men immorally and pervertedly approaching White women like me for sex. I absolutely want to either die as a virgin or to marry a rich white man and we be the first that either of us have had sex with. I would want my family to be in a rich white neighborhood and to attend a predominantly White church and have traditional, White, fundamentalist values. I will do what it takes to achieve either dream (lone virgin for life calling all shots or a rich white family), and will glad die trying, and will never settle to second best to either.
Jerome

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Menois a Trois wrote:
<quoted text>
I am flying to Delaware tomorrow, coming to your hometown, and will screw 3 upscale white women in my hotel room while I make you watch handcuffed to a chair.
Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••