USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

I have been married to my white woman for the past six years and i am extremely happy.
We have three children together; one girl and two boys.

I decided to forget about black women about 4 years prior to the time we met and got married, due to the many failed relationships i encountered with them. It was the hardest thing i ever did.

I would go all the lengths of this life with those black women, do what i am suppose to do ( because she feels she needs the pants) and yet would always be looked down by her in disgust.

I remember once, we were walking down this street and for some reason, she started to provoke or initiate a brawl with me for no apparent reason. This left me rather embarrassed and even when i tried to cool her down she yelled even louder and had the blessings of unsuspecting spectators who thought we were part of an act rehearsing for the main-stage.

There are many other occurrences of disturbance which is extremely embarrassing.

I remembered, going to work and sitting in my office and being stressed all day did take a toll on me because, i couldn't meet deadlines presentations.

Then one day a colleague of mine ( white female) walked into my office, ask if me if i wanted to join her for lunch. I was extremely happy and felt flattered and decided to go.
We went to this fancy restaurant and started talking and was so cordial and then decided to do it again and 'wow', we were married.

We are both happy, happy, happy, happy, happy.
She completes me, make our house a home, takes care of our children, exercises, slim.
She is God's gift to me.

White women is indeed our women.

Brothers, marry a white woman.

“Thank God for My white Wife.”

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

I love my white wife.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Well, la-di-da! This sounds like the making of new Lifetime movie, with all your drama that you found it was necessary to share. If you're happy... move on. When you get to your fifty year anniversary come back and let us know how great it is.
proudtobeasister

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

I know your not happy in your life other wise you would not be on here telling other people what to do with their own destiny.

You are a typical control freak.

Why not go and enjoy your marriege?

And leave other people to make their own choices.

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
Well, la-di-da! This sounds like the making of new Lifetime movie, with all your drama that you found it was necessary to share. If you're happy... move on. When you get to your fifty year anniversary come back and let us know how great it is.
I take it that you are also part of those black women who lay their backs for white men and go with the hype that black woman and white men relationships work.

I don't care about you or your white man.

But i know that white women are better than all of you and i am living proof of that.

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

proudtobeasister wrote:
I know your not happy in your life other wise you would not be on here telling other people what to do with their own destiny.
You are a typical control freak.
Why not go and enjoy your marriege?
And leave other people to make their own choices.
But its because i am sooooooooooo happy that has compelled me to share it with everyone.

I don't care about black women.
proudtobeasister

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

You also sound like you have a chip on your shoulder against blackwomen.

Brother:- i am sorry for all the blackwomen that hurt you.

Seperate the pain from the race then you will be well on your road to recovery.

I feel sorry for whitewomen.

Because, lots of blackmen are dating them out of bitterness and hatred towards the blackwoman.

My message to every intelligent person is any relationship or union created or born from hatred will NEVER EVER LAST..........
Menois a Trois

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Yarde wrote:
I have been married to my white woman for the past six years and i am extremely happy.
I decided to forget about black women about 4 years prior to the time we met and got married, due to the many failed relationships i encountered with them. It was the hardest thing i ever did.
I would go all the lengths of this life with those black women, do what i am suppose to do ( because she feels she needs the pants) and yet would always be looked down by her in disgust.
I remember once, we were walking down this street and for some reason, she started to provoke or initiate a brawl with me for no apparent reason. This left me rather embarrassed and even when i tried to cool her down she yelled even louder and had the blessings of unsuspecting spectators who thought we were part of an act rehearsing for the main-stage.
There are many other occurrences of disturbance which is extremely embarrassing.
I remembered, going to work and sitting in my office and being stressed all day did take a toll on me because, i couldn't meet deadlines presentations.
Then one day a colleague of mine ( white female) walked into my office, ask if me if i wanted to join her for lunch. I was extremely happy and felt flattered and decided to go.
We went to this fancy restaurant and started talking and was so cordial and then decided to do it again and 'wow', we were married.
She completes me, make our house a home, takes care of our children, exercises, slim.
She is God's gift to me.
lmao
Menois a Trois

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

"I remember once, we were walking down this street and for some reason, she started to provoke or initiate a brawl with me for no apparent reason."

CTFU

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

I do hate black women outside of my immediate and extended family.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Yarde wrote:
She is God's gift to me.
Blonde (old hag) girl....you havn't had a man since the 80s....

and BM aren't making it with any women...so stop lying clown.
Henry

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Most White women wouldn't even date a Black guy. Only the rare exceptions such as those who have self-esteem/physical issues or those from lower-socioeconomical backgrounds.

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

proudtobeasister wrote:
You also sound like you have a chip on your shoulder against blackwomen.
Brother:- i am sorry for all the blackwomen that hurt you.
Seperate the pain from the race then you will be well on your road to recovery.
I feel sorry for whitewomen.
Because, lots of blackmen are dating them out of bitterness and hatred towards the blackwoman.
My message to every intelligent person is any relationship or union created or born from hatred will NEVER EVER LAST..........
I may disagree with you. But to be serious and honest with you, i have nothing to do with black women and many of us black men do hold such beliefs that black women are out to destroy anything left in us.

Imagine this black woman would make my life a living hell each and everyday and she would choose to do it in the public domain.

She wasn't the only black woman who did it, but all all the others.

My sons will never date and marry any black woman.

I have began the process of ensuring they don't.

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Blonde (old hag) girl....you havn't had a man since the 80s....
and BM aren't making it with any women...so stop lying clown.
You sound like you have been dead over 7000 years.
Menois a Trois

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Henry wrote:
Most White women wouldn't even date a Black guy. Only the rare exceptions such as those who have self-esteem/physical issues or those from lower-socioeconomical backgrounds.
I am flying to Delaware tomorrow, coming to your hometown, and will screw 3 upscale white women in my hotel room while I make you watch handcuffed to a chair.

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Henry wrote:
It's your opinion. However you do get upset when you see the many white women who do.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Yarde wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it that you are also part of those black women who lay their backs for white men and go with the hype that black woman and white men relationships work.
I don't care about you or your white man.
But i know that white women are better than all of you and i am living proof of that.
Wrong! I love Black Men and Black Men only who appreciates a good Black woman like myself. Also, aren't you here to preach Black Men and Black Women doesn't work? That in order for a Black Men to be happy he has to be with white women?? Don't blame all Black women for your choices and for thinking all Black women are the same.

So I take it that you are also part of those black men who lay on front of white women and go with the hype that black men and white women relationships work. I don't care about you or your white woman. See that works both ways...

You have a good day because I have a feeling you are confused and filled with drama, which mean you will try to argue all day trying to a point.

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! I love Black Men and Black Men only who appreciates a good Black woman like myself. Also, aren't you here to preach Black Men and Black Women doesn't work? That in order for a Black Men to be happy he has to be with white women?? Don't blame all Black women for your choices and for thinking all Black women are the same.
So I take it that you are also part of those black men who lay on front of white women and go with the hype that black men and white women relationships work. I don't care about you or your white woman. See that works both ways...
You have a good day because I have a feeling you are confused and filled with drama, which mean you will try to argue all day trying to a point.
I have heard black women like you who shout pro-black, in the same manner that you have. Only later to be caught with your legs on a white man's shoulder getting all happy down your hole.

I don't give a damn what you think or say.

Hands-down. White women are far better at being a good partner to us.

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Since i moved on away from black women, i my checking and savings account have ballooned, i feel much better, i am healthier, i am able to reach my true potential, because i have the backing of my white wife.

Whatever project i may want to under-take (business-wise) she gives me full blessings and is right there with me.
Because of here, we now own our own business and it is extremely successful.

Try this with a black woman and see what happens.

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Walter Mellone Manne wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudos to you for finding happiness!
Oh thank you very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••