White Men Secretly Fantasize About White Women Sleeping with Black Men?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 22, 2011
Do some white men like to watch black men sleep with their white wives? Why do some have this cuckhold fantasy?

there's even this thing called a mandingo party where black men sleep with white women, while their white husband's watch

you can read about it here: http://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.ph...

why do you think this is?
Keisha

Gastonia, NC

#2 Jun 22, 2011
Because white men don't know how to put it down...they need black man to satisfy their wife.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#3 Jun 22, 2011
I've been propositioned for some shyt like this before. SMH I was shocked because I always knew the woman liked me, but I didn't expect her husband to want to see some shyt like that. I wasn't gonna hit anyways, but the idea that a man wants to watch another man having sex is just unsettling and gross to me. Alot of white people have some strange fetishes.
Lisa

AOL

#4 Jun 22, 2011
chocolate8808 wrote:
Do some white men like to watch black men sleep with their white wives? Why do some have this cuckhold fantasy?
there's even this thing called a mandingo party where black men sleep with white women, while their white husband's watch
you can read about it here: http://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.ph...
why do you think this is?
It's the lowest a BM can go...WM are showing BM that they aren't threaten the least bit by them being with a white woman as her loyalty even while fcking you is with a WM...your nothing more than a human dildo. A BM is at his greatest when he turns down being a sex object for his own self respect.
redeyes

Detroit, MI

#7 Jun 22, 2011
I don't know why white women do that i think their sluts actually it's just my opinion... FYI some white people don't actually do this so lay jokes retart..

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 22, 2011
Did you even see cuckold white people? They are ugly and dont have any self respect
redeyes

Detroit, MI

#9 Jun 22, 2011
TM Sweet Tooth wrote:
Did you even see cuckold white people? They are ugly and dont have any self respect
Yeah to you that's your opinion but i don't think that way some blacks are the way so you can't act like they isn't none they dance or even drunk around their children.... so don't think their so perfect blacks they talk about you behind your backs if you don't watch these p...

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 23, 2011
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
I've been propositioned for some shyt like this before. SMH I was shocked because I always knew the woman liked me, but I didn't expect her husband to want to see some shyt like that. I wasn't gonna hit anyways, but the idea that a man wants to watch another man having sex is just unsettling and gross to me. Alot of white people have some strange fetishes.
the sad thing is many black men enjoy this, just take a look at the experience project to see what i mean
doug

Lorton, VA

#12 Jun 13, 2012
I am white male and i have fantasized and acted out the bbc fucking my wife or gf several times! I am typical WM that cums in like 2 or 3 mins! I want my ladies to be sexually satisfied so i read many forums and writings and letters from females about how hot and totally satisfied they were after having several black guys pull a train or gang bang. I had a very conservative white married gf, that wouldn't say sh_t if she had a mouthful, but I knew deep inside (she btw is of german descent)i could get her to release the repressed sexual animal inside her and give her a black bang experience! I talked about her allowing me to see her with other guys while fucking her, she got very hot and wet whne saying this stuff! So next test was I drew her out so she would tell me a sexual fantasy, hers was to be kidnapped held by a gang of 6 to 10 black guys over a week, and they would fight over who would fuck her first, and they would tie her in positions to use her and bring in as many guys from the neighborhood to use her too! I figured she was just feeding my fantasy to see her, until i bought an interracila gang bang dvd with white women being gang banged and used and humiliated by about 6 black guys, as she watched i slid my hand down the small of her back and she was sweating and hot, i then reached in her underwear and there was actual heat from her pussy and it was literally sopping wet never had she been so wet before with me, she told me she wanted to be the girl i the films and that it was too hot! I asked her if she would do it for me and she said yes. within the next week or so i arranged for a group of guys to meet us at a Holiday Inn near BWI airport, dumb asses missed out there were supposed to be like 6 or 7 guys and only one came thru, this was her first black cock and only the third cock in her since she married. i videoed and photgraphed the 4 hours(with breaks)I never heard her groan or moan or cry out in esctasy like she did, she came so many times of=ver the time i lost count, and that is when i realized she is insatiable the more he made her cum the more she wanted to fuck! After she thanked me and her bull,and told she never expected it to be so good! I asked her if she would od it with more guys, she said without hesitation yes! So couple weeks later arranged for this bull and several others to meet in Old Town Alexandria outside DC, hotel, he first bull showed up around 1pm and he started working his magic then this young stud with rock hard muscles(she loves hard muscled guys)showed up and the two of them started to work her over had her babbling and srying out as she kept cumming, the young stud had a 9-10" thick and her bull was about 8", during one of the breaks her bull evidently called a friend to come over to get some white pussy, so this 3 rd guys shows up and he is amazed to see this very pretty blonde blue eyed, lady with 36d and avg size 5'7", 135-140 sexy lady on the bed! they young stud by this time 2 hours into it had left,and her new friend and her original bull started in on her, this new guy had muscles and a 9"+ thick cock, thye did her in all kinds of positions and her bull made her cum several more times and then the new guy worked his magic, he slowly shoved all of it inside her and she was squirming to get more inside her using her legs to pull him tight, once he started driving deep in her all she could do was babble and groan and moan and scream out when she came over and over, every once in a while she would say intelligible words, "the best i ever had", "fuck me harder deeper", "oh baby!", "oh baby", "yes", "yes"! i videoed and phot of every minute, this lasted with breaks from like 1 pm until 7 pm when her hubby kept calling every 10 mins he is controlling abuser mentally/emotionally/verbally. she misses black cock when i ask her she fantasies about it! I loved her more after she did that for me and said she would do it more if she ever divorced and worked our plan!
Satan

Anonymous Proxy

#13 Jun 13, 2012
Let me educate you dumb c00ns.
No normal White Man wants this.
If a White Man asks this of you....you best run fool.
At first that fool will just watch.
Before you know it, he will have you doped up and take your bootay.

Only Gay WM ask this cause they want to take a BM's bootay.

Already.
leon

Thomasville, NC

#14 Jun 19, 2012
Can i get in on that next time, I got some wellhung friends wit me . . let me know
Supreme Ra

New York, NY

#16 May 28, 2014
Hispanic and Black Men tend to be Alphas. That's why it's next to impossible to find vids with them as cuckolds. beta white boys are usually into pedophilia, beastiality, incest and other perversions, this is just a day in the park for them to satisfy their self-hate and inadequacies. If my wife ever suggested something even close to this, she would instantly see armageddon come to our home. She knows her Man more than fully satisfies her and all her desires.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#17 May 28, 2014
And some dudes like to get phocked up in their azzes...

That sounds more twisted to me..

I dont think any man would feel comfortable laying the pipe when Im watching.:D

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#18 May 28, 2014
I always found cuckholdry to be proxy gayness. Only weirdos like that type of sh!t.
lovebbc

Tampa, FL

#19 Aug 23, 2014
I like the humiliation of my wife being satisfied by a stronger, welk hung man. Seems black c and white p were made for each other
lovebbc

Tampa, FL

#20 Aug 23, 2014
Supreme Ra wrote:
Hispanic and Black Men tend to be Alphas. That's why it's next to impossible to find vids with them as cuckolds. beta white boys are usually into pedophilia, beastiality, incest and other perversions, this is just a day in the park for them to satisfy their self-hate and inadequacies. If my wife ever suggested something even close to this, she would instantly see armageddon come to our home. She knows her Man more than fully satisfies her and all her desires.
Agreed! The aplpha male role plays into it alot. Now that my wife has shiwn me what a real man is like, i have accepted a role as her pet. When she beats my balks she comments how a black man would NEVER let a woman do that to him. Black men are just built to fuck.
Tiro

London, UK

#21 Sep 24, 2014
Doug is a fine example of a white man. This coward has been surging the net on this topic and posting discusting ideas. All white men are cuckolds I will say.

“wittol white boy!”

Since: Nov 13

St Louis

#22 Sep 24, 2014
I'd be lying if I said my enthusiasm for being married to a white woman who sleeps with black men wasn't engendered by a form of racism. It's easy to blame it on being bisexual - which I openly am - but the racial aspect can't be ignored. In discussions with our friends and lovers, it's common to examine the various sexual motivations, but never is the fact of the white participants' latent racism explored.
curious

Baltimore, MD

#24 Friday Mar 27
Why do I want my wife and I to serve a black bull

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min red and right 1,207,282
Will America and Eu ever be rebuilt? those who ... 3 min Wang Chung 17
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 min RFD 122,778
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Concerned Israelite 112,641
Bye Bye White Power 6 min jose 133
Black Operated Funeral Home Stashed Infants Rem... 13 min Sir jethro 3
Oh shyt: A number of Euro countries joined Chin... 15 min Wang Chung 1
Poll Report the white trolls posts! LOL! 17 min Call Doby 37
Biracial IS NOT black 26 min doy 519
Why Whites can use the "N" word 1 hr Redefined 63