Black Women are BITCHES just like the...

Black Women are BITCHES just like their Mamma's!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Aye!!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Dayton, Ohio

#72 May 13, 2009
JaQuan wrote:
<quoted text>yea im black.im light skin though.but im black ima post a pic of me next week.so ull see how sexy i am.lol
Why did u have to mention dat u lightskin?? I mean, don't get it twisted kus I ain't got nothin' against lightskin people. But if u BLACK, then your BLACK dummy. And anotha thang... y u waitin' all the way until next week to put up yo picture?? Yeah, that's probably the time u gonna use up to STEAL a innocent 12 year old boy's picture. Fuckin' child molesta!
SueMe

Scottsdale, AZ

#73 May 13, 2009
JaQuan wrote:
<quoted text>aight yea i feel u we should all love each other and have respect for each other.soo sueme i apologize to u and i like u alot.lol.
Now that's what I want to here my brotha, and I like you too. I can never dislike my fellow African people.
Twisted Rick 316

Sacramento, CA

#76 Jun 8, 2009
I do not like black women because they are not human. Every time I see a black women on the street it just makes me sick to my stomach. I just so happen to live in a community where there are so many black women who do not have any respect for black men as well as white men. There seems to be a problem with black women today. I think the reason why thier so bitchy is because they have no sef- respect for themselves to say the least. All I have to say to the majority of black women is I hate you all to, ugly creatures of the night.
kevo1187

Fairburn, GA

#77 Oct 16, 2009
i agree black women r stuck. angry and complaining for a handout. all most know how to do is dress nice watch atlanta housewives and have sex with many men. grown up and im black. money hungry to. and have no sense of loyalty today. well at least we still have white women and other races. more open minded.
Floskall

United States

#78 Oct 19, 2009
Twisted Rick 316 wrote:
I do not like black women because they are not human. Every time I see a black women on the street it just makes me sick to my stomach... All I have to say to the majority of black women is I hate you all to, ugly creatures of the night.
. AMEN AMEN thank you twisted Rick for this I f****** hate the kinky haired oily ugly gorillas too f***** stupid monkeys
Twisted Rick 316

Sacramento, CA

#79 Oct 23, 2009
Floskall wrote:
<quoted text>. AMEN AMEN thank you twisted Rick for this I f****** hate the kinky haired oily ugly gorillas too f***** stupid monkeys
Thank you! I finally get someone who understands where I'm coming from, kudos to you my friend.
JBarri

New City, NY

#80 May 6, 2010
finally men are figuring it out for themselves that if you want to build an enriching; enduring reationship and family you can grow old and happy with. you cannot do this with black women. you must go with foreign women who possess an advanced sense of family values and appreciation for their men.
dsmooth

United States

#81 May 9, 2010
I also agree.I have met some of the most spoiled black women, they act as if you owe them something, You can't reason with them. Some of them talk about their past as if you cause their pain and hurt,I don't want to hear that negativity. You do the best that you can to help them and it's never enough, some are so trifling they don't even clean up. The products that they use on their hair really stinks. Its sad to say but my opinion is that they only good for screwing and dumping their trifling insecure asses.
Gorre

New York, NY

#82 May 12, 2010
African American Women, esp. younger AAW:

[1]Have no social etiquette.They are too outspoken for their own good and have no sense of discretion [2]Have NO spiritual values,knowledge or awareness of anything besides the absolute superficial:This is why they are so trifling and petty and know NOTHING outside of self-importance and self-pity[3]Think that "intelligence" is something that is acquired somewhere else, not attained with the effort of personal power:Thus they can not and will not learn anything on their own and take everything for granted[4]Think that being female AND black ientitles to respect and defines worth, rather than character and intelligence.

AA men-along with the rest of the World-have figured out that the only problem with AA Women, is themselves.They are like the dog who whines because it is laying on a nail and refuses to move.It is best to just let them lay there. They will only move when it hurts bad enough.
smartlwyer

United States

#83 Jul 10, 2010
Wow I have never read such hateful ignorance, sad thing about it is all the evil things you speak of or what I have always thought to be true of white women until I became best friends with a white female for almost ten years now.. I think it is sad that anyone would believe that any female is one person you may see on tv or run across I am a complete black wo.en with a career, husband, and three kids I will never be pre judice to anyone else...

Since: Aug 10

Bronx, NY

#84 Aug 10, 2010
THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO RACIST!if ur a believer in god nd u wrote this is going against him, for u havv teased one of his many beautiful creations!

Since: Aug 10

Bronx, NY

#85 Aug 10, 2010
U GUYS R CRZY! HOW DARE U ushould all b ashamed of urselfs rreading this hurt me DEEP tht was HARSH so what do u see barack obama doing all of those horrible things u said that described black people if it werent for them u wouldnt be ALIVE we ALLL r techinally black, we're FROM Africa thts where we originated nd there's nothing u can do about. Pleez what a world! racism must END yet thts world is so f***d up l8ly the only person i can trust the most is god, i hope ur proud of urselfs try putting urselfs in the shoes of the offended thts right it doesnt feel good does it?
hey

Warrenton, VA

#86 Aug 26, 2010
everybody needs to respect everybody. if you want a good woman, go to church! people look for love in all the wrong places. i happen to be a black girl. i am an honor roll student, a christian, and i'm not loud and obnoxious. i have not problem with a man saying he's not attracted to black women. but i do have a problem with people saying you hate me when you don't even know me. i'm already insecure about myself, but this just made it worse. so i hope you are all happy. maybe this is the reason why most black women act that way. they act tough because men are always putting them down. saying that their hair is nappy and that they're loud and ghetto. but this makes me want to be even greater. and also, you want to know why the world is so evil and destructive? because of people always spreading hate. but i don't have to do anything. because you all are going to get what you deserve for being hateful. and i pray for people like you every single night. and if black men were the ones righting this, i feel even more pity for you because you describing yourself.
peace and love to all
Im_a_true_man

Powderly, TX

#87 Sep 9, 2010
Black girls in general carry a attitude about them that no one else does. They are stuck up bitches who care only for themselves, money, and how big their asses are. Even though I'm in college they're still pissing me off. Please don't get me wrong. Some black women are ok. It's not like every single one is bad. But a lot of them are a pain in the ass to deal with.
Im_a_true_man

Powderly, TX

#88 Sep 9, 2010
Sky101 wrote:
THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO RACIST!if ur a believer in god nd u wrote this is going against him, for u havv teased one of his many beautiful creations!
look, we have nothing against African American women who are normal. But if catch our drift, a lot of your African American female friends dont like whites or even White guys in particular. Try to look at it our way. Every day I deal with this girl named KeKe. She cheats off me and treats me like I'm a piece of trash to say the least. It's not the first time this has happened to me... By the way, in college there's nothing you can do against cheaters.
GetagRip

United States

#89 Sep 15, 2010
They are what they will always be TRASH! They know they are Trash and not pretty, they know they have NOTHING to offer any man. They wear wigs, fake fingernails they won't go swimming or rock climbing they might mess up their fakeness!
Who wants a woman like that? Nasty and I hear they smell worse then dog crap downtown! YUK!
No wonder so many get screwed and left!
And they act like they are too good to cate to their man? well honey that is why YOU don't have a man, your fakeass can't do anything to please a man then you take off all the Fake Hair nails and everything else you look like Jo Lo wihtout her Fakeness UGLY!
GetagRip

United States

#90 Sep 15, 2010
Barack Obama is NOT a Black man he is a White Man with a Black daddy! Get that straight! He was Raised by WHITE Grandparents NOT the usual Welfare Black Woman who did NOT know who the daddy was!
He learned his morals from White People NOT blacks!
MiSSASHLEY902

Cary, NC

#91 Nov 23, 2010
RBALLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did u have to mention dat u lightskin?? I mean, don't get it twisted kus I ain't got nothin' against lightskin people. But if u BLACK, then your BLACK dummy. And anotha thang... y u waitin' all the way until next week to put up yo picture?? Yeah, that's probably the time u gonna use up to STEAL a innocent 12 year old boy's picture. Fuckin' child molesta!
She probably mentioned that she's light skinned because black people look at skin color to judge what race a person is. I'm mixed, black and white, but I don't look black at all. But I still have to check African-American as one of my races, and to most people, if you have ANY black in you, then you are black. But black women have been mean to me my entire life and i'm so fucking sick of it. I KNOW it's jealousy, because i'm a nice person and don't do shit to them, and they come at with attitudes for no reason. Or they'll stand behind me in the grocery store or wherever and talk shit about me. Make jokes about me even though i'm way prettier than the people talking shit 99% of the time. It's always an ugly bitch too. Yall need to stop hating and stop saying that women from other races are taking your men, because ACTUALLY, black men are tired of your funky ass attitudes and constant negativaty and J E A L O U S N E S S that they are seeking out white/asian/latina/mixed women!!! Try smiling and being kind to people every once in a while. And talking like you have a brain in your damn head. sheeit you aint gots ta talk lyke dis all da time yuh feel me mah nikka? lmao. you look stupid when you go out in public and your being loud as hell and talking like an un-educated idiot. People never believe that i'm half black not even because of my appearance, but the way I carry myself. That's embarrasing-just because I carry myself with class, people are like, oh, there's no way she's got black in her. People see loud ass ghetto blacks and think that every black person in the world acts that way. Just don't be another stereotype. That's all im saying. OH, and quit hating bitches cause it only makes you look uglier.=]
MiSSASHLEY902

Cary, NC

#92 Nov 23, 2010
Sky101 wrote:
U GUYS R CRZY! HOW DARE U ushould all b ashamed of urselfs rreading this hurt me DEEP tht was HARSH so what do u see barack obama doing all of those horrible things u said that described black people if it werent for them u wouldnt be ALIVE we ALLL r techinally black, we're FROM Africa thts where we originated nd there's nothing u can do about. Pleez what a world! racism must END yet thts world is so f***d up l8ly the only person i can trust the most is god, i hope ur proud of urselfs try putting urselfs in the shoes of the offended thts right it doesnt feel good does it?
Um. Perfect example. I could hardly even read this post and I still don't get what her point was. And people in Africa do not act like African-Americans. I have huge amounts of respect for the true Africans (that live in Africa) because they are hard working, very wise, and could probably survive anywhere in the world you put them. I don't know why African American's act so damn obnoxious and ghetto and crazy while the REAL Africans are just completely different. They have such class and dignity...and some of them are poor, too! They might live in the "ghetto" in Africa, but instead of using that as an excuse to fuck up their lives, they try to work hard and get their families to a better place. Amazing people. They would probably be embarassed to see how some African-Americans act.
MiSSASHLEY902

Cary, NC

#93 Nov 23, 2010
GetagRip wrote:
Barack Obama is NOT a Black man he is a White Man with a Black daddy! Get that straight! He was Raised by WHITE Grandparents NOT the usual Welfare Black Woman who did NOT know who the daddy was!
He learned his morals from White People NOT blacks!
If you're black, you're black. Black doesn't mean you were raised by black folk. It's a race. So you're saying if a black girl is adopted by white parents and raised by them, she's no longer black??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min Moses 47,294
Shoot all whites 3 min u make me laugh 34
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,403,030
Bbm pins 2016 4 min O-Reallys Mom 12
The matriarchal society, is not working for the... 7 min u make me laugh 4
40 Year-Old Women have high sex drive (Feb '10) 31 min Marcus Washington 322
Black Men have finally Made It 44 min Guest 6
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 2 hr Dan Snow 293
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 4 hr U Make Me Laugh 147
More from around the web