are asian men so bitter and jealous of black guys?

Created by sara tuti on Feb 4, 2009

164 votes

Click on an option to vote

asian girls love big cocks

asian girls love chocolate

asians knows how to please

asian girl love black men

asian girls are pretty

asian women lust black guys

BLACK GUYS LOVE ASIANS

black guy want to marry asians

asians want to marry black men

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#1 Feb 4, 2009
Lots of Asian women love Sum Yung Guy and Long Dong Long.
sara tuti

New York, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2009
yea asian girl love black guys i seen them alot together too in the city!
From me to you

San Rafael, CA

#3 Feb 4, 2009
For the record:

As a BW, I love BM. My father, grandfather, brother, nephews, etc. etc. etc, are BM.

But, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that no race of men AS A WHOLE, are jealous of BM.

I will never believe that.
tom

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2009
Only the rejects like BM.
james

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2009
Get over yourself BM. You have nothing to offer any woman especially Asians. You have no brain and class. All you have to offer are crack, pot and disease. You are nothing but looser of society.
ablackman

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2009
Why is it that everyone is so off subject? This is not about what black men can offer women or that we are full of our selves. Coming from a city that is very diverse, I've never met an asian man that seemed jealous of me... and I can say the same for a man of any other walk of life. But can the ignorant ppl that choose to bash black men as crack dealers and pimps refrain from commenting? As a 24yr old BLACK MAN, that is offensive. Maybe u should stop using ignorant outlets like the 5pm news and BET to see how "black ppl" are. Yet and still I must leave u all with best wishes in life, God bless...

“Lets get drunk and then screw”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Liquordale

#8 Feb 4, 2009
Lemme ask the nearest Asian guy.

[rolling over in bed]

He seems content... snoring but content!

LMBAO, what stereotypical bs.
Asian guy

Seattle, WA

#9 Mar 6, 2009
yeah, I'm real jealous.
I guess I'll go take me a black or white girl.
Asian girls tend to be petty anyways, I still like Asian girls though, just dont got the dough for them.

lmao but on the serious note, I'm not jealous, go ahead and get whomever you want.
Anyways, I find it that more blackmen are angry to see me walk with a black girl. But Asian men aren't mad when they see Asian girls with white/black men.
nine ether

Atlanta, GA

#10 Mar 6, 2009
Black men are the most copied on this planet.Most of the things that are used in society today were created by black people.Martin Luther King attended college at a very young age,so don't hit me with this blacks are stupid crap!I'm really not surprised by the comments whites posted on this thing,what do you expect from race of people who lie,steal, and kill on a grand scale yet,say another race is inferior.
nine ether

Atlanta, GA

#11 Mar 6, 2009
Did you know whites will be extinct in about another 50 to 60 years.Maybe then the earth will see peace.
TITOSEVEN

AOL

#12 Apr 13, 2009
To james your comments, just show how illeterate you are, wake up and smell the coffee, blacks usually start, invent or make popular numerous things, intelligent well educated etc. Every race has a few who are the deplorable members of society including your own, what ever race you might be. As a rule blacks usually come up with something new and the whites and other races follow the trend, when they think its cool.
LMAOREALLY

Leyburn, UK

#13 Apr 13, 2009
No not us.
White man is taking all their women, well the beautiful one's anyway.
NNN

Fredericksburg, VA

#14 Apr 13, 2009
I've never had a problem with an asian dude. Usually white males give me the most problems
Blondie

Malmö, Sweden

#15 Apr 13, 2009
If we say that black men have a big d**k and Asian girls love that, then what do black men have to offer besides that?
3 DIZZLE

Winston Salem, NC

#16 Apr 13, 2009
TITOSEVEN wrote:
To james your comments, just show how illeterate you are, wake up and smell the coffee, blacks usually start, invent or make popular numerous things, intelligent well educated etc. Every race has a few who are the deplorable members of society including your own, what ever race you might be. As a rule blacks usually come up with something new and the whites and other races follow the trend, when they think its cool.
C/S
dio

AOL

#17 Apr 13, 2009
tom wrote:
Only the rejects like BM.
haha it is funny, only rejected one, then it must be alot of rejected asian women around ,since many of them go out with so many different white or black or just about any other races caucastion.
DingDongNoFit

Capitol Heights, MD

#18 Apr 13, 2009
As Asian woman, I must tell you, Ding Dong no fit!
From me to you

San Rafael, CA

#19 Apr 13, 2009
From me to you wrote:
For the record:
As a BW, I love BM. My father, grandfather, brother, nephews, etc. etc. etc, are BM.
But, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that no race of men AS A WHOLE, are jealous of BM.
I will never believe that.
Co-sign!

“Uncle Tom”

Since: Feb 07

United States

#20 Apr 13, 2009
Why would AM be jealous of BM or vice versa? We are mostly interested by what we have in common than differences. And for the record, most AW prefer AM. Unless a BM is very educated/or rich, most AW arent interested.
Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#21 Apr 13, 2009
Spunkalunk wrote:
Lemme ask the nearest Asian guy.
[rolling over in bed]
He seems content... snoring but content!
LMBAO, what stereotypical bs.
GOOD ONE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,172,909
sorry to all black men thread 8 min The Devil 2
latina wondering what its like to date black men (May '14) 11 min Burrito 249
sorry to all wm thread... 13 min The Devil 2
MLK: Hero or Communist Agitator? (Feb '10) 17 min The Devil 112
Why are Black Guys always hitting on me? 19 min Blake aka Your God 6
Martin Luther King Jr. Would Have Opposed Gay M... 23 min Dave 11
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 28 min unfazed 104,197
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 51 min Black Power 63
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 3 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 327
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Don Barros Serrano 30,206
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 3 hr Mick 409
More from around the web