Educated Blacks compete against White...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24 Aug 12, 2014
Affirmative Action and the feminist movement were strategically created for white women to gain a foothold in a male dominated work force hence one of the main reasons why the family structure is falling apart and the rise in lesbianism.

Did some duped liberal black women and others drink the kool-aid and think that the white social construct created affirmative action to benefit them? Yes, sad to say.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#25 Aug 12, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....wot about the billionaire shec**n oprah winfrey u blak mutha?.,.......
Stop projecting, and come out of your sin and iniquity.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#27 Aug 19, 2014
Clearly discrimination exists if college grads are competing against less educated white folks.

All the whining about "lesser qualified Blacks" is not warranted according to articles like this.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#28 Aug 19, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
Affirmative Action and the feminist movement were strategically created for white women to gain a foothold in a male dominated work force hence one of the main reasons why the family structure is falling apart and the rise in lesbianism.
Did some duped liberal black women and others drink the kool-aid and think that the white social construct created affirmative action to benefit them? Yes, sad to say.
Thank you!

All the blabber about Blacks getting all these benefits from Affirmative Action always leave out the fact that white women are the biggest beneficiaries.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#29 Aug 19, 2014
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you!

All the blabber about Blacks getting all these benefits from Affirmative Action always leave out the fact that white women are the biggest beneficiaries.
White women will continue to reap the benefits and perks of Affirmative Action as long as it exists.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#30 Aug 19, 2014
thank you for clearing up the fact that what you guys are saying makes sense. Glad there are people that can see the picture clearly. All we, black people, are trying to do is make it in this big world.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#31 Aug 19, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
White women will continue to reap the benefits and perks of Affirmative Action as long as it exists.
Most definitely, even though they also clearly benefit from the racial caste system that was enacted in America since its inception.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#32 Aug 19, 2014
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
All the blabber about Blacks getting all these benefits from Affirmative Action always leave out the fact that white women are the biggest beneficiaries.
Especially when it cones to government contracts!

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#33 Aug 19, 2014
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>Most definitely, even though they also clearly benefit from the racial caste system that was enacted in America since its inception.
Bingo!

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#34 Aug 19, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially when it cones to government contracts!
Old Boy still getting the contract, he just puts his wife or sister out there as a front, for "female owned" business.
Da Thresher

Chicago, IL

#35 Aug 19, 2014
...and people wonder why America is in decline. The arrogance of whites won't allow this country to compete with the rest of the world anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Guy With Lice 4 min Black Star98 1
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 9 min Istimn 109
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min JRB 1,535,181
Inventor of the worlds fastest computer is black (Jun '14) 30 min Liebusterman 13
Do blacks still think the moon landing was a hoax? 36 min Spacedoubt Hates ... 18
TOP 15 NIGERIA INVENTORS and their Inventions. (Dec '14) 46 min Ling ling man man 33
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr FireyFellow44 36
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 5 hr EffeminateBoyMaceo 35
Racism in America 5 hr EffeminateMaceo 555
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 11 hr Pissed off 14
More from around the web