Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#23 Nov 23, 2013
It is inexcusable. So, by the way, is the indiscriminate shooting of Blacks by cops. Of course, those senseless, vicious and life ending attacks are not pursued by the press
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#24 Nov 23, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
It is inexcusable. So, by the way, is the indiscriminate shooting of Blacks by cops. Of course, those senseless, vicious and life ending attacks are not pursued by the press
A LOT of things are not pursued by the press.

A story has to be NEWSWORTH if it's to gain media attention. Every little perceived offense toward someone white by someone black cannot be newsworthy.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#27 Nov 23, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
A LOT of things are not pursued by the press.
A story has to be NEWSWORTH if it's to gain media attention. Every little perceived offense toward someone white by someone black cannot be newsworthy.
So you are saying the death of a Black child, teen or mom isn't newsworthy, if the death was caused by a person sworn to uphold the law and who had available numerous alternatives? Not newsworthy????
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#28 Nov 23, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying the death of a Black child, teen or mom isn't newsworthy, if the death was caused by a person sworn to uphold the law and who had available numerous alternatives? Not newsworthy????
That might be newsworthy, because of the person sworn in to uphold the law, but blacks get murdered all the time. White people commit suicide all the time, but it never gets reported. Do you think it should be?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#29 Nov 23, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
How come every time a thread about blacks gets started on the black forum some ignorant racist colored crybaby invariably posts a "what about the whites who" response?
<quoted text>
Do you go to the NASCAR forum and discuss the Kentucky Derby,....dopey?
You're an idiot.
Go away!
Teddy

Casar, NC

#30 Nov 23, 2013
The knockout game is not courage. That is the making of a coward!! Think your tough try MMA or pro boxing. What these Negros are doing is out of hate, ignorance, stupidity and a F.....coward! Whites are now arming themselves and some punk will probably get his black ass shot off!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#31 Nov 23, 2013
Teddy wrote:
The knockout game is not courage. That is the making of a coward!! Think your tough try MMA or pro boxing. What these Negros are doing is out of hate, ignorance, stupidity and a F.....coward! Whites are now arming themselves and some punk will probably get his black ass shot off!
Yawn!
1 chance

United States

#32 Nov 23, 2013
Teddy wrote:
The knockout game is not courage. That is the making of a coward!! Think your tough try MMA or pro boxing. What these Negros are doing is out of hate, ignorance, stupidity and a F.....coward! Whites are now arming themselves and some punk will probably get his black ass shot off!
you're a dumb azz. there are many blacks who are pro boxers. let me tell you what a true coward is a whole bunch white people who talk junk like their all tough but are scared to show their pictures. most white people are scared of getting their guns tooken by the government because they know their sorry and could never survive without guns, but you're calling blacks a coward. boy you're not even a real man calling someone a coward. go learn the definition of a coward. most of the time when a white person talk trash they never show their pictures. I'm in a white majority neighborhood and I have showed my pictures plenty of times. if you call that a coward then you don't truly know what one is.
1 chance

United States

#33 Nov 23, 2013
coward: One who is not brave 2. One who fears many
things.

you better learn!
1 chance

United States

#34 Nov 23, 2013
Let's compare what teddy said
"The knockout game is not courage. That is the
making of a coward"

to this real definition of a coward

One who is not brave 2. One who fears many
things.

do those match up the most with what I said or what he said?
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#35 Nov 23, 2013
Cowardly, evil, subhuman n!@@er vermin are rapidly digging their own mass graves.
Billy from Philly

Alexandria, VA

#36 Nov 24, 2013
1 chance wrote:
the only white person that win is when they either in groups or has a gun. lets just face it white people are weak lol.
Stop posting your a idiot !

Look at the News and you well see Blacks attacking Whites in gangs. I think a few need to be shot in order for the Negros to smarten Up and stop playing this so called Knock Out Game!
Billy from Philly

Alexandria, VA

#37 Nov 24, 2013
After seeing the films of this so called Knock Out Game, "Black Hitting Women and Old Men" I thought to myself where are the So called Black Leaders ?

Why are they not addressing this !

If is was Whites doing it J. Jackson and A. Sharpton would be on this like a N-word on Chicken.

Let the first Negro get shot and then the Low-Life, Black Bottom Feeding, Scum Sucking Black Leaders well address it.

I guess all we can say is wait for the Shooting to begin.

Shoot them all.
Billy from Philly

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Nov 24, 2013
60 Year Old Woman Blows Away Two Young Punks Playing the Knock Out game.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#40 Nov 24, 2013
This is sad. Because these few groups of kids are making it bad for the rest of blk kids. Now a group of three or four blk boys just walking to practice will cause fear and whatever reaction that fear spawns will be justified because of this knockout game.
And the media is magnifying it putting this fear in the minds of ppl, especially whites who are already fearful. They would be afraid of a blk nun walking down the street at night. I've never seen such scary ppl as whites.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#41 Nov 24, 2013
I asked some kids did they know about the knockout game and they never even heard of it.

“.RADIANT.”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#42 Nov 24, 2013
Mostly the "knockout game" is a rumor and heard of in lower income (the ghetto) areas in New York, from CHILDREN. I am sure not too many kids are in on this game especially in New York, they don't like to start anything with people randomly like that. A gun is much more dangerous than an ATTEMPT to knock someone out.

All these disrespectful posts, you look like fools, you white folk are afraid of children knocking you out?! Lol!
Billy from Philly

Danielson, CT

#43 Nov 24, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
This is sad. Because these few groups of kids are making it bad for the rest of blk kids. Now a group of three or four blk boys just walking to practice will cause fear and whatever reaction that fear spawns will be justified because of this knockout game.
And the media is magnifying it putting this fear in the minds of ppl, especially whites who are already fearful. They would be afraid of a blk nun walking down the street at night. I've never seen such scary ppl as whites.
Whites afraid of walking down the streets are not the only ones. How about what Jessie Jackson said ...

There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating.
Billy from Philly

Danielson, CT

#44 Nov 24, 2013
_icey_ wrote:
Mostly the "knockout game" is a rumor and heard of in lower income (the ghetto) areas in New York, from CHILDREN. I am sure not too many kids are in on this game especially in New York, they don't like to start anything with people randomly like that. A gun is much more dangerous than an ATTEMPT to knock someone out.
All these disrespectful posts, you look like fools, you white folk are afraid of children knocking you out?! Lol!
The Knockout Game is NOT a RUMOR !!!!!

Don't you see the News ????

Its going on all over the USA and the UK !

Stop Smoking that shit.
Billy from Philly

Danielson, CT

#45 Nov 24, 2013
_icey_ wrote:
Mostly the "knockout game" is a rumor and heard of in lower income (the ghetto) areas in New York, from CHILDREN. I am sure not too many kids are in on this game especially in New York, they don't like to start anything with people randomly like that. A gun is much more dangerous than an ATTEMPT to knock someone out.
All these disrespectful posts, you look like fools, you white folk are afraid of children knocking you out?! Lol!
Read your Post and try and Think about what you posted !

Your a Idiot !

Don't post no more you only make Blacks more stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maceo-Patterson How have you helped the Black R... 6 min African AE 8
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Bluestater 1,192,476
40 day repent... for lent. 7 min Samoan Irish 1
Why are BM so Fearful of WM? (Sep '12) 16 min SadButTrue 51
Who put the Chinese in black communities? 26 min KIP 41
Average BM wants to "PREY ON & LIVE OFF WOMEN"! 27 min SadButTrue 4
SCIENTIFIC PROOF that Hebrew Israelite were Cau... 30 min Glimmer 8
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 33 min Glimmer 109,935
Sarah Palin: “We Abolished Slavery And Got Obama 1 hr Spotted Girl 22
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 2 hr selina london 81
All women prefer white men 2 hr SadButTrue 2,634
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr selina london 31,231
More from around the web