Do you prefer your man older or younger than you

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joan

Saddle Brook, NJ

#1 Nov 3, 2011
All my life I loved being with an older man. I was 19 and I was having an affair with a 52 year old man. He taught me a lot and to this day I give him credit for being patient with this then 19 year old virgin. I never had dates in high school and most of the guys wouldn't give me a second look - or a first either. I had friends and I had what I thought were friends but they were always making fun of me behind my back because I couldn't get a date. I was very depressed for several years and tried not to let on to my parents.

I graduated from high school and went to a local business school and graduated and got a great job. That's where I met him. He was so nice. He took me to the bank on pay days, we would go out for coffee or lunch that day and I treated because he drove me.

One day I asked him if we could take a ride to the park and just walk around a bit and he said he would. I made lunch for us that day as a surprise hoping he would take me. We had a picnic and talked and he told me that I always looked great. I blushed and told him thank you and the next thing I knew it, we were kissing and touching each other. We went into his car and continued to make out and touch. I stopped him and told him I was never with a man before and I don't know what to do.

he told me that I was doing just fine. That was the first day of a 3-1/2 year love affair. He showed me and explained to me what a blow job was and told me what to do. He told me I did great and wanted to know if I ever did that before and I told him no. He told me that someday I would make my husband/boyfriend very happy with they way I use my mouth and tongue on their *ock.

Sadly he became very ill and passed away. I think his wife knew but never said anything to me. I was at his funeral and I was a mess.

I didn't go near another man until 3 years after his passing.

He turned out to be a dud - he was only 20. He was very sexy and adorable but knew nothing on how to please a woman.

Right now my guy is 5 years younger than me - he and I are cheating on our spouses. His wife is my age and my husband is a little over a year older.

I'm beginning to find younger men more attractive - especially when they are black....that's my preference.

I want to hear from you.....

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2011
Older but not that old.

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 3, 2011
I preferred older men for a long time UNTIL a younger dude approached me and gave me an experience I'll NEVER forget.

And I'm not talking sexually either.

Younger men have a way about them that's old school mixed with a lil new school, and I like that.

Me and my baby are 2 years strong and there is a 10 year age difference!
SUNDAE

Watertown, WI

#4 Nov 3, 2011
Dam you were dating your grandfather geez.
i would not date anyone 5 years older than me or 10 years younger. I like men my age.
Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 3, 2011
im with LaChaniq
Joan

Saddle Brook, NJ

#6 Nov 4, 2011
MizzHoneyBeeZ wrote:
I preferred older men for a long time UNTIL a younger dude approached me and gave me an experience I'll NEVER forget.
And I'm not talking sexually either.
Younger men have a way about them that's old school mixed with a lil new school, and I like that.
Me and my baby are 2 years strong and there is a 10 year age difference!
Congratulations - wishing many more years of happiness together....

Great experiences do not have to always be sexual - and I like your take on the younger man - I have of late liked the idea of the younger man - they actually make me feel young too. I think I was being held held back from a lot of fun when I was with older men - not that I wouldn't enjoy dating one now but they get tired quickly and don't like to be as exploring as the younger guy.

I am seeing younger black guys now - one is a very good friend with occasional benefits and the other and I are more intimate and sexual. I enjoy the freshness they bring to me - not that I'm an old lady but after dating older men, I feel old sometimes. I don't regret the experiences with them, but I guess it was time for me to be the older one and experience something different.

Have a great time with your baby.....
Joan

Saddle Brook, NJ

#7 Nov 4, 2011
LaChaniq wrote:
Older but not that old.
I was young, had no experience and he and I both needed something at the time - I wanted to feel loved and have a man and he wanted to enjoy himself a little bit.

I never dated a man that much older again - I don't regret it as he was my first love and he taught me how feel loved and appreciated and it wasn't always about the sex either - we were friends.....I do miss him sometimes and sometimes even feel that he is watching down on me from heaven - he guides me to those who appreciate me and lets me know if I'm making the wrong move with a man - seriously I can feel his vibes and if I'm getting a negative one when I'm with a guy, that is the last time I will see him. I was in a relationship for 2 months and it was ok at first but then I was feeling really uneasy where he was asking to meet up with me - it turns out that he is married - his wife followed us to the bar and asked me very calm and politely to remove myself from the bar stool so she can take him home and read him the riot act. She wasn't nasty to me at all and he called me a few days later and asked to see me one last time - I agreed because I wanted to give him a piece of my mind for lying to me - but something told me not to go and see him that night. I called him and said I couldn't make it maybe another time and he said it would have to be tonight because there is no other night and I said it was too bad and three days later I read in the paper that he committed suicide at his job. Turns out he had some other "lovers" that his wife found out about via his cell phone - he took a gun to his head and it was all over....

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 4, 2011
No older than 10 years, no younger than 2 years.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#9 Nov 4, 2011
VirgoSLC wrote:
Malo sunga..I gave you heart

hope we still...cool, don't take anything I say too seriously...But how old are you anyway?

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 4, 2011
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>Malo sunga..I gave you heart
hope we still...cool, don't take anything I say too seriously...But how old are you anyway?
Malo SamoanIrish. I'm not mad. Don't worry, you are just right SamoanIrish.
satan claws

Wichita, KS

#11 Nov 4, 2011
I like older men because they are better lovers in bed,have better money management,and usually great people to look up to and talk to.Older men can be very wise.Like cowvan listening to him I learn things
Joan

Saddle Brook, NJ

#12 Nov 4, 2011
I am so excited - my friend is taking me to Atlantic City next weekend - all expenses paid - he wants to thank me for helping him with the re-writing of his resume, giving him a character reference and landing him a new job that he starts in January. I told him that he doesn't have to go to this length to thank me but he insists. He received a nice package from his former employer which included his 401K, a paid-up life insurance policy, and a small amount in a profit-sharing plan that ended 4 years ago when the 401K took over. He did well with the profit sharing and wants to share. He is left this employer because he sees the writing on the wall that the company is in financial danger and he wants to get out before he's forced to get out and not have a job. He was smart to it and they gave him all that was due him including 4 weeks paid vacation. He will be going for training for his new job 2 weeks before Christmas and is taking the rest of his "free time" going to some places and doing some home repairs he's been neglecting. And he is not expecting any "sexual favors" either....I mention that because some people there may think that he is only doing this to get a piece of *ss - he's not that kind of guy.....

“Dont hate me cuz i'm beautiful”

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#13 Jan 4, 2012
I prefer older guys. They're mature and experienced. I might consider dating a guy maybe 1, 2, or 3 years younger than me, but that is how far I'll go. And at the end of the day, I still prefer to date someone older than me.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#14 Jan 5, 2012
Joan wrote:
All my life I loved being with an older man. I was 19 and I was having an affair with a 52 year old man. He taught me a lot and to this day I give him credit for being patient with this then 19 year old virgin. I never had dates in high school and most of the guys wouldn't give me a second look - or a first either. I had friends and I had what I thought were friends but they were always making fun of me behind my back because I couldn't get a date. I was very depressed for several years and tried not to let on to my parents.
I graduated from high school and went to a local business school and graduated and got a great job. That's where I met him. He was so nice. He took me to the bank on pay days, we would go out for coffee or lunch that day and I treated because he drove me.
One day I asked him if we could take a ride to the park and just walk around a bit and he said he would. I made lunch for us that day as a surprise hoping he would take me. We had a picnic and talked and he told me that I always looked great. I blushed and told him thank you and the next thing I knew it, we were kissing and touching each other. We went into his car and continued to make out and touch. I stopped him and told him I was never with a man before and I don't know what to do.
he told me that I was doing just fine. That was the first day of a 3-1/2 year love affair. He showed me and explained to me what a blow job was and told me what to do. He told me I did great and wanted to know if I ever did that before and I told him no. He told me that someday I would make my husband/boyfriend very happy with they way I use my mouth and tongue on their *ock.
Sadly he became very ill and passed away. I think his wife knew but never said anything to me. I was at his funeral and I was a mess.
I didn't go near another man until 3 years after his passing.
He turned out to be a dud - he was only 20. He was very sexy and adorable but knew nothing on how to please a woman.
Right now my guy is 5 years younger than me - he and I are cheating on our spouses. His wife is my age and my husband is a little over a year older.
I'm beginning to find younger men more attractive - especially when they are black....that's my preference.
I want to hear from you.....
I think you made this up. As a matter of fact, I am sure of it. You gets no love.
Joan

Saddle Brook, NJ

#15 Jan 15, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you made this up. As a matter of fact, I am sure of it. You gets no love.
d

No I did not make this up. I gets no love?? WTF You gots no brains. I wish you would just disappear and never come back - do you gets that??

“Cardinals-World Series :}”

Level 4

Location hidden

#17 Jan 16, 2012
I read to the second sentence and couldn't bother reading the rest. I personally couldn't date someone younger than me. Or 30 years older. I like older men but no more than 3 years type of older. I personally don't see how an 18 year old girl can date a 63 old man and its genuine. It usually isn't on the mans part. From bits and pieces I've read you sound like the typical gold digging woman who dates older men. And now I see something about you're sleeping with a married man ? How pathetic can you be ? I'm not even going to come back to this thread its atrocious !

“Cardinals-World Series :}”

Level 4

Location hidden

#18 Jan 16, 2012
Ok I read more incase I misunderstood but for the most part I didn't. You sound like someone who wasn't hugged enough as a child. Not a golddigger I'll take that back. So you've been the side bitch twice !? Wow . And you're talking about him teahinc you to suck dick. Lmao. I feel bad for you. Toodles !

Level 8

Location hidden

#19 Jan 16, 2012
Joan wrote:
<quoted text>d
No I did not make this up. I gets no love?? WTF You gots no brains. I wish you would just disappear and never come back - do you gets that??
Spoken like a "true troll".

Level 8

Location hidden

#20 Jan 16, 2012
Joan wrote:
<quoted text>d
Kickin' your azz huh?

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Level 4

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#21 Jan 16, 2012
VirgoSLC wrote:
agreed lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,190,219
All women prefer white men 4 min Aphex 2,658
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Curious Me 31,156
It is not about MACEO! It is about black genoc... 11 min It Works 1
FL. Black Police Chief Fired For Soliciting Hoo... 12 min Big Knob 5
The Phoenicians (black or white)? (Oct '08) 16 min Curious Me 591
why do so-called intelligent blacks argue day a... 27 min Invisible 9
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 56 min Becky 527
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 1 hr DintDoNuffin 65
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 109,060