Are other Blacks jealous of Black Ame...

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2696 Sep 23, 2011
Here we go...come on one more time Keisha baby...give it to 'em...."You complete me"

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

If ya "Play Ya Cardz Right..."Keisha Cole and Tupac

I really like that song with Keisha and Tupac...it means more than what you hear

Brian McKnight/"Back at One"...

khadija

Kenya

#2697 Nov 16, 2011
I cant believe this nonsense. we are all black and are related. I am happy to be born in Kenya and i have worked hard in my life with no welfare.I have a masters degree and work with an international organisations despite all the challenges we have we have made it! i pride in been Kenyan and living among my people, i never ever face racism,infact it is them that feel minority.I can never ever change that.look at Obama father, an african man well educated travelling to America. That is the memory i want to who you have become. Our sons and daughters and you are part of us.
Your not superior dear, you are in a foreign land and you dont have the same rights as white people,police attack you and humiliate you when you come from a continent that is rich in oil and mineral. AFRICA.
pErSoNa

Clearville, PA

#2698 Aug 8, 2012
Well, my parents were born in Africa and they came to America because of a war in their country...I want to move to Africa (perhaps Ghana). Until their country recovers from war, I can't live there. But anyway, why should other blacks envy Afrcian Americans? So many AA's live in a land full of opprotunity, but very few seem to GET anywhere in life...I mean, I can understand being jealous of opprotunity, but that's not specified by one race of people. My ancestors went to Africa in the 1800s. The former slaves decided to force the indeginous people into submission, so even though they lived in a country independent of European rule, they were being ruled by their own race. It's disgusting. If you really think you're better because of where you were born, think again. Both my parents are African and neither of them envy AA's at all- not because of hatred, but because of the previous statement pointing out that most AA's, though born into the "land of opprotunity" fail to come up in the world.
pErSoNa

Clearville, PA

#2699 Aug 8, 2012
khadija wrote:
I cant believe this nonsense. we are all black and are related. I am happy to be born in Kenya and i have worked hard in my life with no welfare.I have a masters degree and work with an international organisations despite all the challenges we have we have made it! i pride in been Kenyan and living among my people, i never ever face racism,infact it is them that feel minority.I can never ever change that.look at Obama father, an african man well educated travelling to America. That is the memory i want to who you have become. Our sons and daughters and you are part of us.
Your not superior dear, you are in a foreign land and you dont have the same rights as white people,police attack you and humiliate you when you come from a continent that is rich in oil and mineral. AFRICA.
While it is true that there is more racism here in the States, you seem to be saying that it is better for blacks to seperate from white society. I don't think that's right either. Not to mention that Africa is being exploited for its diamonds, gold, and especially oil. My mom lived in Liberia as a child, and most of her old neighborhood has been bought by foreign oil companies that have driven the people off of their land. Africa needs to learn how to process their own natural resources and stop letting foreign countries take everything and leave the country bone-dry...

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Ardsley, NY

#2700 Aug 8, 2012
Africaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones that get along with black americans are some ghetto latinos who grew up with these people. They all grew up as ghetto trash americans. Why would I want to hang out with these ghetto people? Nor I want my children to so either. That is why I am going to send them back soon to senegal. So they don't get this black american mentality. Some hardworking latinos are also getting attack by these black thugs. Not just Africans. They hate themselves so much, they need to hate others around them. I try to get along with some but they are always negative and have attitudes about life. How can I surround my self with such negativity. I have struggle to have a decent job too and even my wife. We are both happy people even though we don't get pay too much. I don't need this hostility environment for me or my family.
Seriously you all sound like so ignorant! No one is better than the other. We're all black!!! Others do not care were we come from they view us as black period! Do you think people take the time to say o he looks like he's from Africa or Jamaica no ....Your black in America! Deal with it. We have different cultures stop insulting each other and learn to accept and respect them. I don't have problems with anyone based off race or culture. What type of insecure losers would generalize and judge people based off were they come from or what race they are? Threads like this prove one thing to others, the division btw black people and how mentally screwed up our race is. It's sad because we are such beautiful, talented, and unique people. Why fight with your brother and sisters? Uplift and bring something to our race instead of hate and separation.

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2701 Aug 8, 2012
ProudCaribbean wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO @ YOU...Are black americans willing to do that?? NO...they would rather sit on their lazy black butts and collect money from the government but that's okay right?? instead of working hard and being proud of HARD WORK...that's why WHITE people respect US more than YOU because we ARE willing to work the 3 jobs while we are going to school to work towards getting degrees and work hard and end up having 2 houses here in the U.S. and 2 houses back in the caribbean...we actually not PLAYIN our selves we PLAYIN yall cuz we come here with nothing alot of the time and end up with more than yall have had your entire life from HARD WORK...the time it takes a black american to go to school buy a house, or car etc...it takes a caribbean or african to do it in half the time!! LOL yall are lazy as fu** and NOT willing to WORK HARD...there's nothing wrong with admitting that your family is poor but it's the drive that you have inside of you that shows your worth!!...yall black americans sit here and live in insane poverty too so don't even act like most black americans here in the U.S. come from affluent families...please!! Alot of caribbeans here in the U.S. don't come from ghetto families anyways...alot of them live VERY well in their countries and just want to travel abroad..nothing wrong with that...but turst me we always make trips back home. Thas why the HISPANICS,AFRICANS, AND CARIBBEANS are taking your jobs you lazy worthless pieces of crap!! If you worked the 3 jobs and went to school like us then maybe you would be able to talk but for now stick to your section-8 bull**** you piece of junk!! LMAO @ YOU hahahah
Ok, now let me get in this. why some of what you say is true not all america blacks are lazy and wrothless welfare kings and queens.
I find it so funny how you raise up caribbeans when I indeen have caribbean buddies that tell me if it wasn't for tourist your world would become a complete wast land. don't try to talk that $hit like your country is the best thing out when in fact the only reason people will go there is for tourist sites and smoke weed. Or else you would have never left. plain and simple. Its also well known caribbeans will kill gays and lezbios for being just that, Gay.
and what does america have that the CARIBBEAN world don't. freedom to love who you choose. and thats why some of you come over here and for many other things. so don't act like yall don't come over here for a better life like every body else did. African americans are the only people over is becuz our forefathers were forced over here. why everybody else come over here by choise!
America and many other plcaes were biuld on the backs of black slaves. we are the ones that made america the super power it is today. CARIBBEANS are hard workers, LMAO. driving cabs? what ever Job yall have is a cover up of what your really doing. Most of you are Living off of drug money. yeah, those jamaican beef patty coner stores thats a generic rip off of arab towel head slurpee shops ain't fooling nobody. not me anyway! My peoples run game in NY so I no whats down in those basements. Crack, weed and more CARIBBEAN patties.
You lose for today Good sir
blackwomansass

Cape Town, South Africa

#2702 Aug 8, 2012
you african "monkeys" as negroes call you,must shut up and appreciate.negroes fought for freedom to eat in the same restaurent as the white man,negroes fought to shit in the same toilet as the white man.without negroes there will have never been america.negroes invented the civil right and hip hop and peanut butter.negroes got very high IQ they build las vegas from the dessert.

negroes are black ambassardors.negroes are the most beautiful blacks.negroes got light skin,soft features and nice straight hair as opposed to baboon like african features.africa is a toilet beacause the most intelligent blacks was sold:negroes.

negroes got swag and every woman wants them.negroes went from been slaves to inventing lemonade and putting the white man on the moon.

you africans are ugly.negroes are light skin if they come to africa they will be mistaken for whites.

africans are monkeys and jealous of negroes and imitating them
blackwomansass

Cape Town, South Africa

#2703 Aug 8, 2012
who invented the civil rights?
who invented hip hop?
who invented lemonade?
who inveted peanut butter?
who invented booty clap?
who is a true jew?
who got the big penis?
whose the most desired man?

yea african baboons ain got shit on negroes.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2704 Aug 8, 2012
pErSoNa wrote:
Well, my parents were born in Africa and they came to America because of a war in their country...I want to move to Africa (perhaps Ghana). Until their country recovers from war, I can't live there. But anyway, why should other blacks envy Afrcian Americans? So many AA's live in a land full of opprotunity, but very few seem to GET anywhere in life...I mean, I can understand being jealous of opprotunity, but that's not specified by one race of people. My ancestors went to Africa in the 1800s. The former slaves decided to force the indeginous people into submission, so even though they lived in a country independent of European rule, they were being ruled by their own race. It's disgusting. If you really think you're better because of where you were born, think again. Both my parents are African and neither of them envy AA's at all- not because of hatred, but because of the previous statement pointing out that most AA's, though born into the "land of opprotunity" fail to come up in the world.
maybe africans are disliked by some aa because of the ignorance that comes from africans like yourself. most aa are middleclass or better. there isn't a single non-immigrant group in america where *MOST* are poor living in ghettos.
blackwomansass

Cape Town, South Africa

#2705 Aug 8, 2012
big T a black american wrote:
I just don't understand why africa just can't get it together. tribalism is a cancer and has a negative effect on the quality of life for africans. Some africans in america have big parties and spend alot of money on the parties. The money they spend on those parties can feed a village for a year.
black people are built to self destruct.its whether tribalism in africa or a shitty leader or light verses dark skin in america.theres always obstacles in the way.if you look at whitey for instance it ain like they are one.they are one just to destroy the black race and anyone who dont submit to them.blacks must do the same.you negroes must stop feeling superior cos you invented hip hop.blacks must get together to fight the system.they will get their ego on after they got theirselves right.to survive in the white mans system you gotta be cunning and just as manipulative as a race.

look at this stupids in south africa.while they was wearing their loincloths fighting each other over nothing the white men swung by and took everythig and implemented a sytem to oppress them.right in front of their eyes.but they let tribalsim bulshit got to them.

all im saying is is impossible for a single tribe or a black group to think it can beat the white mans system.you stupids must just share ideas thats the only way

Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2706 Aug 8, 2012
blackwomansass wrote:
<quoted text>
black people are built to self destruct.its whether tribalism in africa or a shitty leader or light verses dark skin in america.theres always obstacles in the way.if you look at whitey for instance it ain like they are one.they are one just to destroy the black race and anyone who dont submit to them.blacks must do the same.you negroes must stop feeling superior cos you invented hip hop.blacks must get together to fight the system.they will get their ego on after they got theirselves right.to survive in the white mans system you gotta be cunning and just as manipulative as a race.
look at this stupids in south africa.while they was wearing their loincloths fighting each other over nothing the white men swung by and took everythig and implemented a sytem to oppress them.right in front of their eyes.but they let tribalsim bulshit got to them.
all im saying is is impossible for a single tribe or a black group to think it can beat the white mans system.you stupids must just share ideas thats the only way
I say we beat the white man at there own game ;)
ashanti king

United States

#2707 Aug 8, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>maybe africans are disliked by some aa because of the ignorance that comes from africans like yourself. most aa are middleclass or better. there isn't a single non-immigrant group in america where *MOST* are poor living in ghettos.
You always shit to say about Africans. You stupid ass licker.

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

United States

#2708 Aug 8, 2012
IMO they are; otherwise this thread wouldn't have 2500+ comments. To the idiots who said that hard work, culture and intelligence are intrinsic to Caribbeans and Africans are ignorant and clearly don’t know much about U.S. history.

Read this article written by an Ethiopian woman about AAs:

http://www.tadias.com/08/11/2008/african-amer...

More Caribbeans and Africans should be like her.
blackwomansass

South Africa

#2709 Aug 9, 2012
those negroes shouting about not immigrating to other countries for opportunities.
why would you when the white man takes good care of you?
why would you when the white man offers you ARVS?
why would you when the white man feed you?
who would you complain to about your failures?
there are limited whites and asians in africa.who would you marry or marry in case you get rich?
who would tolerate negroes bulshit besdies white america?
blackwomansass

South Africa

#2710 Aug 9, 2012
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
<quoted text>
I say we beat the white man at there own game ;)
almost impossible.the system is too complex for the black man.if the white man was to hand over the power to blacks they would not know what to do.blacks must devise their own system which suits them.a dominant powerful system worthy of dominating the world not their own worthless tribes.start been leaders and quit been followers.i herad this stupids dont even know how to farm on a large scale.can black americans farm?

you see how far behind blacky is?the white man is setting up shop in the moon while negroes cant even do the first basic instict:feed theirselves.how dissapointing
EbonyWeGelAsOne

Crawley, UK

#2711 Aug 9, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text> Well how about doing yourself and the rest of us a favor by going back to the senegal with your kids.
It's a shame when I read about black people talking down on each other, then they have the teremity to accuse white people of prejudice.

The only reason we are in this predicament is because we were never united against subjugation and slavery. One should ask themselves why weren't the Asians ever subjugated, even up to this day.

Let's leave the past behind us, unite and be strong as one. Remember the chain is as strong as the weakest link! The war to freedom continues!

Love and peace for all black brothers. For those ignorant ones your place is in the "master's house"

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#2712 Aug 9, 2012
blackwomansass wrote:
those negroes shouting about not immigrating to other countries for opportunities.
why would you when the white man takes good care of you?
why would you when the white man offers you ARVS?
why would you when the white man feed you?
who would you complain to about your failures?
there are limited whites and asians in africa.who would you marry or marry in case you get rich?
who would tolerate negroes bulshit besdies white america?
yet and still you have your own countries you have the nerve to brag about (like anyone cares) but yet find yourselves all over western and european countries desparate for permenant visas.

the white and asian man feeds you scraps and takes your vast resources and develops them for his ultimate benefit and survival.

then he makes things from YOUR countries resources like tractors, computers, etc.. etc.. and SELLS THEM BACK TO YOUR AZZES!

now shut up fool.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#2713 Aug 9, 2012
blackwomansass wrote:
<quoted text>
almost impossible.the system is too complex for the black man.if the white man was to hand over the power to blacks they would not know what to do.blacks must devise their own system which suits them.a dominant powerful system worthy of dominating the world not their own worthless tribes.start been leaders and quit been followers.i herad this stupids dont even know how to farm on a large scale.can black americans farm?
you see how far behind blacky is?the white man is setting up shop in the moon while negroes cant even do the first basic instict:feed theirselves.how dissapointing
its impossible for your people. whomever the hell they may be.
blackwomansass

Cape Town, South Africa

#2714 Aug 9, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
yet and still you have your own countries you have the nerve to brag about (like anyone cares) but yet find yourselves all over western and european countries desparate for permenant visas.
the white and asian man feeds you scraps and takes your vast resources and develops them for his ultimate benefit and survival.
then he makes things from YOUR countries resources like tractors, computers, etc.. etc.. and SELLS THEM BACK TO YOUR AZZES!
now shut up fool.
we find ourselves over western and european countries not negro countries.adress me about this situation if africans move to negro country.do negroes have got a country?haha.i thought so.what makes you think you got the permission to speak on the white mans countries?negroes got a 1 billion dollas GDP but ain got shit to show for.nobody is jealous of negroes.even the aboriginal of australia.

colonisation is over whats left is just the effects.you negroes on the other hand will always be slaves.you worship light skin and the white womans hair.who is feeding negroes?what would happen is the white man stop providing yall with ARVS?

abortion to negroes is a cultures.how many negroes have been aborted after you was allowed to eat in the same restaurent as your masters?

the white man in america is tired of feeding you negroes.america is gonna destroy you like black ppl got destroyed in libya.hehe
blackwomansass

Cape Town, South Africa

#2715 Aug 9, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
its impossible for your people. whomever the hell they may be.
you must be outside your mind to think negroes can adopt and sustain the white mans system.haha negroes are just nothing.the white man makes all the rules and inventions while you oversexed animals are having orgies in the ghetto.africans travel to america and take all your jobs while your busy booty clapping and acting like buffoons on BET.

negroes are a burden to america.even white americans, the nicest people on earth cant stand negroes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 2 min Lawrence Wolf 109
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 3 min Ben Quick 841
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 4 min Emperor_Jagi 19
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 5 min Ben Quick 141
Happy ROBERT E. LEE DAY yall! 8 min Ben Quick 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nostrillis Waxman 1,478,870
News Activists Led by Al Sharpton Brave Cold, Rain f... 20 min Harrisson 22
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 24 min The Wookie 21
Does multiculturalism promote racial division? 2 hr Redefined 326
Does Race Biologically Exist? 4 hr Paul 502
More from around the web