why are hispanic people so racist tow...
Jenny

Winter Park, FL

#699 Aug 29, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>not around here all the p.r rats are on welfare,and gang banging,selling drugs, your in a fantacy world, most white around here are on meth and herion,well fare,living on the streets begging at inter sections,i don't here nothing or see anything that comes close to love
FANTASY WEIRD? IM Talking about bringing it back to the roots. How it was originally before it became corrupted.. everythings corrupted now. This country was founded on faith yet we have forgotten that faith. What you are talking about is corruption and believe me I know corruption better than anyone else out there. I've seen it all. But you get a true Puerto Rican from the island... and you get proper and faithful people. Same with whites.. u Rewind your going to get the some thing.. proper faithful people. NOW u rewind black and Mexicans and you get corruption from the beginning
Jenny

Winter Park, FL

#700 Aug 29, 2013
latinqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
well im Puerto rican an in my hood the rican men an the black men get along an don't beef. but I admit there is a lot of anger an hatred between the rican females an the black females
Yes. But also u are talking about Puerto Ricans from the hood...in the good their are mostly black people, and most of the Hispanics that live their have for such a long time that they become detached from their true culture.. and they become to act, speak and think like blacks.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#701 Aug 29, 2013
Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
FANTASY WEIRD? IM Talking about bringing it back to the roots. How it was originally before it became corrupted.. everythings corrupted now. This country was founded on faith yet we have forgotten that faith. What you are talking about is corruption and believe me I know corruption better than anyone else out there. I've seen it all. But you get a true Puerto Rican from the island... and you get proper and faithful people. Same with whites.. u Rewind your going to get the some thing.. proper faithful people. NOW u rewind black and Mexicans and you get corruption from the beginning
this country was founded on criminality,go tell that bull-shit to the Indians that are on the reservations=gettos,and see what they tell you, your history is corruption if it wasn't you'll be there as we speak,you're here because you gat ran away,by your corrupt European leaders, what love all the killing and murder that goes on in Puerto rico,i don't think the whites have much love in there hearts either, anytime a people can put other people in ovens don't sound like love to me,killed millions in African slave trade,dropped atomic bombs on innocent women and children,that might be love to you but its pure evil to me,its the same people of another day

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#702 Aug 29, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>this country was founded on criminality,go tell that bull-shit to the Indians that are on the reservations=gettos,and see what they tell you, your history is corruption if it wasn't you'll be there as we speak,you're here because you gat ran away,by your corrupt European leaders, what love all the killing and murder that goes on in Puerto rico,i don't think the whites have much love in there hearts either, anytime a people can put other people in ovens don't sound like love to me,killed millions in African slave trade,dropped atomic bombs on innocent women and children,that might be love to you but its pure evil to me,its the same people of another day
You're a racist, boy. Know what I do to racists? Come see me and find out.

How many people were buried alive in ancient Egypt? Any idea? Know what the Persian king did to the followers of Mazdak? Are you aware of the biological warfare used by the Mongols? Know about the renegade Ngoni eating human flesh all the way through Mozambique and half of Tanzania? Are you aware of the historical behavior of corrupt feudal lords in China?

And it's only whites who do evil? And I didn't even get to the bloody goddam Arabs.

F you, boy.
fonky fleur

United States

#703 Aug 29, 2013
It's natural for every group to want to believe they are better. And when they can't manage that, they yell RACIISM!
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#705 Aug 29, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is such an idiot that he doesn't know that the "Indians" weren't hatched here but instead travelled here from Asia and the surrounding areas. Once here, guess what.....they had war's and conquered each other for land. He probably goes to public schools, that would explain it.
you modern day murderers, 20 million aboriginals murdered land stolen,6 million killed from posion gas=agent orange dropped on the children of viet-nam,5 million iraqi children murdered oil stolen by pink resessive gene planet of the ape man you-tube whites with tails,you original crook,theif,murderer,rapist of the planet,you suffer from meth-baby syndrome
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#706 Aug 29, 2013
Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. But also u are talking about Puerto Ricans from the hood...in the good their are mostly black people, and most of the Hispanics that live their have for such a long time that they become detached from their true culture.. and they become to act, speak and think like blacks.
what culture, name 1 thing a p.r has bought to the world that the world has copied, you were rejects from p.r in the 1st place, yea the American way=blame it on the blacks, you cant bring that 4 world trash culture to me ,I know you weren't shit where you came from,if you had any substance you wouldn't be here, America is a refuge for 3&4 world Spanish garbage, if it weren't for black inventions like rapp music and hip-hop, j-lo fat-joe ect would be in thoese 3 world burrios as well
Father Flannigan

Harrisburg, PA

#708 Aug 29, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>what culture, name 1 thing a p.r has bought to the world that the world has copied, you were rejects from p.r in the 1st place, yea the American way=blame it on the blacks, you cant bring that 4 world trash culture to me ,I know you weren't shit where you came from,if you had any substance you wouldn't be here, America is a refuge for 3&4 world Spanish garbage, if it weren't for black inventions like rapp music and hip-hop, j-lo fat-joe ect would be in thoese 3 world burrios as well
You don’t sound like a genuine angry AA my son.
You sound like a USA racist Anglo trying to cause trouble.
Repent and your sins will be forgiven.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

San Jose, CA

#710 Aug 29, 2013
I think Latinos are the most racist people, they hang out in cliques with other Latinos only. They don't like to socialize outside their inner circle. Possibly because they don't want to reveal details of any criminal activity they are most likely involved in.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#711 Aug 31, 2013
Father Flannigan wrote:
<quoted text>
You don’t sound like a genuine angry AA my son.
You sound like a USA racist Anglo trying to cause trouble.
Repent and your sins will be forgiven.
im no sinner I followed a sinner I was taught by a sinner the pink beast who has been let of his leash,and has caused chaos.confussion,destruction of the planet,but your time is up
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#712 Aug 31, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Again your lower digit IQ caused you to miss her point. The point is quite clear and real. The negro is a disease on other cultures and lowers them to the lowest of the low. Be they white, Hispanic or Asian. Much proof exists.
you were born in garbage,you come from garbage, your whole culture is a cancer,thats why 4 world latins are so dumb and stupid, id rather stand on the coner than scrub shit from toilets for 4.oo hr, you're nothing and you know I hate your guts everyone of you,the original word negro meant bleached up and pale=no light, so that's you no light,thats why you were ran away from where you came from,you couldn't make it in your own home land,may it be pink people,wetbks,asians ect,you're nothing but refugees=pieces of shit. the brand new slaves suckers

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#713 Aug 31, 2013
CentimeterPeter13 wrote:
I think Latinos are the most racist people, they hang out in cliques with other Latinos only. They don't like to socialize outside their inner circle. Possibly because they don't want to reveal details of any criminal activity they are most likely involved in.
It is stupid when people generalize ALL hispanics when they only have meet those living in the US. Those that live in the US only make a minority of latinos.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#714 Sep 1, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
It is stupid when people generalize ALL hispanics when they only have meet those living in the US. Those that live in the US only make a minority of latinos.
Americans have great difficulty in imagining Latinos looking or living differently from those in USA.
So to avoid the severe vertigo of cultural shock produced when they attempt it-they generalize instead.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#715 Sep 1, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
shit-tino jumping the boader is just an extinction of the greater latin pop, garbage

Location hidden

#716 Sep 1, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Literacy study: 1 in 7 U.S. adults are unable to read this story

By Greg Toppo, USA TODAY
A long-awaited federal study finds that an estimated 32 million adults in the USA — about one in seven — are saddled with such low literacy skills that it would be tough for them to read anything more challenging than a children's picture book or to understand a medication's side effects listed on a pill bottle.
ON THE WEB: Read the findings
Though many communities are making strides to tackle the problem, it's worsening elsewhere — in some cases significantly.

Overall, the study finds, the nation hasn't made a dent in its adult-literacy problem: From 1992 to 2003, it shows, the USA added about 23 million adults to its population; in that period, an estimated 3.6 million more joined the ranks of adults with low literacy skills.

How low? It would be a challenge to read this newspaper article or deconstruct a fuel bill.

"They really cannot read … paragraphs (or) sentences that are connected," says Sheida White, a researcher at the U.S. Education Department.

The findings come from the department's National Assessment of Adult Literacy, a survey of more than 19,000 Americans ages 16 and older. The 2003 survey is a follow-up to a similar one in 1992 and for the first time lets the public see literacy rates as far down as county levels.

In many cases, states made sizable gains. In Mississippi, the percentage of adults with low skills dropped 9 percentage points, from 25% to 16%. In every one of its 82 counties, low-skill rates dropped — in a few cases by 20 percentage points or more.

By contrast, in several large states — California, New York, Florida and Nevada, for instance — the number of adults with low skills rose.

David Harvey, president and CEO of ProLiteracy, an adult-literacy organization, says Mississippi "invested more in education … and they have done innovative programming. We need much more of that."

U.S. Education Secretary Margaret Spellings says efforts in adult literacy are inefficient and "scattered" across government agencies.

"We're not using research-based practices, broadly applied," she says.

Harvey cites undiagnosed learning disabilities, immigration and high school dropouts as reasons for the poor literacy numbers.

The findings are published online at nces.ed.gov/naal/estimates/index.aspx .

Location hidden

#717 Sep 1, 2013
Source: U.S. Department of Education, National Institute of Literacy
Research Date: 4.28.2013
U.S. Illiteracy Statistics Data
Percent of U.S. adults who can’t read 14 %
Number of U.S. adults who can’t read 32 Million
Percent of U.S. adults who read below a 5th grade level 21 %
Percent of prison inmates who can’t read 63 %
Percent of high school graduates who can’t read 19 %
Global Illiteracy
Number of people worldwide who can’t read 774 Million
Percent of the worlds illiterate who are female 66 %
Tags:
http://www.statisticbrain.com/number-of-ameri...

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#718 Sep 1, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>shit-tino jumping the boader is just an extinction of the greater latin pop, garbage
What's your problem? Not all latinos jump the boarder and there are many legal there, made that there are many in higher position than you?
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#719 Sep 1, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem? Not all latinos jump the boarder and there are many legal there, made that there are many in higher position than you?
positions don't = power or money,there as stupid as they were in mex=shit=co, shit usually follows shit,you stupid wetbk

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#720 Sep 1, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>positions don't = power or money,there as stupid as they were in mex=shit=co, shit usually follows shit,you stupid wetbk
Why is it that all of you think all hispanics are from mexico? I guess that is what ignorance makes out of people, just idiots.
General Carlos Caraballo

Harrisburg, PA

#721 Sep 2, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans think all Latinos sing La Cucaracha and break Pinatas for fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Mr. Hitler... Come down from heaven, we ne... 2 min TWERKIN FOR JESUS 9
BLACK WOMEN do you still love Omarosa ? 2 min Downer 9
White people the biggest government handout rec... 4 min coretta 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,579,234
SUBHUMAN Primates, You Really Think Anyone is I... 7 min The Laughing Axe 2
I have token white friends. 7 min coretta 55
Look at the balloon lips on this gorilla 12 min The Laughing Axe 12
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 20 min Trump is a joke 79
Cavebeasts of Topix 32 min Harrisson 27
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 3 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 18
More from around the web