why are hispanic people so racist tow...
spicy mike

Vancouver, WA

#632 Mar 15, 2013
susan wrote:
hispanics are very prejudice ,
they are very demanding more than
any other race , and think that they
are better that every body .
They get away will everything .
This is why the economy is sooo
bad in the U S . They Pop stinky ,
dirty , babies . They expect tax
payers to pay for their crap .
And for those who dont know .
They only hire their own kind
in the Job Market . They also talk their
shit on the down low . Some of it I know .
Cuz if you know , they are getting around
kinda fast . They are the worst people .
And are very racist towards blacks , asians , indians , white and etc . I have seen all of
it , and wish some one read this and do something
about it . But Goes around comes Around .
Cuz I am better than those dirty Hispanics , I
got it going !!! Hispanics Stink , and I am
doing a blog , and writing a book on disgusting
Hispanics pretty soon . It should be out in
6 months . Get back to me soon .
im interested in your book PEACE
spicy mike

Vancouver, WA

#633 Mar 15, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Cuban immigrants had to sruggle against intense AA opposition when they first arrived in Miami.
you got that right wet-back,what you think were supposed to move over to let these 3 world savages thake the little we have,go into the white communities and it'll be the same GO HOME YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#634 Mar 15, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>you got that right wet-back,what you think were supposed to move over to let these 3 world savages thake the little we have,go into the white communities and it'll be the same GO HOME YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED
He still doesn't know basic grammar! LOL!
The man

Houston, TX

#635 Apr 1, 2013
They lack class.
Bham-Alabama316

Morris, AL

#636 Apr 22, 2013
Honestly there is so many Hispanics(Mexicans included) dating outside of their race with both black and white men these so called "racist" ones are really just jealous because their women are realizing there are more stable, financially better off, more handsome men around once you assimilate in American culture which is what all the hot ones do anyway. The ones who stay in their enclave are usually the ugly ones anyway. Me myself have fucked so many Mexicans in the southeast I was never aware they was as wild as they were on the west coast. Being loud, abusive, drunk and constantly acting macho is unattractive to women period anyway. White and black guys will let you know they are alpha just by being in the room.
History Buff

Austin, TX

#637 Apr 22, 2013
Bham-Alabama316 wrote:
Honestly there is so many Hispanics(Mexicans included) dating outside of their race with both black and white men these so called "racist" ones are really just jealous because their women are realizing there are more stable, financially better off, more handsome men around once you assimilate in American culture which is what all the hot ones do anyway. The ones who stay in their enclave are usually the ugly ones anyway. Me myself have fucked so many Mexicans in the southeast I was never aware they was as wild as they were on the west coast. Being loud, abusive, drunk and constantly acting macho is unattractive to women period anyway. White and black guys will let you know they are alpha just by being in the room.
I agree girl. I find myself very attracted to Hispanic men. Most BM hate it when they see me with a Hispanic man. The young ones date out more. I see alot of H.S. age Hispanic guys with White and Black girls. One thing is for sure. Things are a changing for the modern BW. We're more educated and keeping our options open when it comes to men. I love it!!
Bham-Alabama316

Morris, AL

#640 Apr 22, 2013
History Buff wrote:
<quoted text>I agree girl. I find myself very attracted to Hispanic men. Most BM hate it when they see me with a Hispanic man. The young ones date out more. I see alot of H.S. age Hispanic guys with White and Black girls. One thing is for sure. Things are a changing for the modern BW. We're more educated and keeping our options open when it comes to men. I love it!!
Yea I know a few black girls who like Hispanic guys in Alabama and ones 7 months pregnant with her Mexican man :). Blacks and hispanics stayed fuck1n in my highschool, and most of my girls have been mexican. Aint no beef down here just lovin':).So I'm surprised to hear about all the violence out on the west coast and segregation in Chicago between blacks and Hispanics. The south being a racist inbred meth addict hell hole is just a dumb stereotype used to hate on us. The south is never really the "south" until you go to the poor rural districts. The whites in these backwoods area are like a different species of people from the whites in the city areas. These people never got over losing the civil war, slavery, or the civil rights movement, but they live so far off into the woods nobody cares about them lol. They don't come to the city neither. Maybe that's why blacks and Hispanics get along down here because we know the rural, confederate, hillbilly whites hate us both.

Really the southeast metro city areas have healthier race relations than any other region. Because we discuss race instead of shoving it under the rug. People just be hating on South by bringing up old shit in the from half a century ago. Things DO CHANGE. It's a reason why everybody is moving down here and retiring here. ATL, Memphis, Birmingham, Orlando, and Miami have been replaced L.A., Chicago, and New York for years now. Some of these posters from L.A and San Antonio both black & Hispanic sound like feral animals, gonna pray for y'all. Y'all live on a different planet from the blacks and Hispanics in the southeast.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Educated

United States

#641 Apr 22, 2013
I have worked with many Hispanic people. In their words, not mine... Puerto Ricans and Mexicans (some, not all, obviously) have a rivalry because Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory so Puerto Ricans are entitled to more here. Some believe they have more of a right to be here than Mexicans. Many of the Mexicans I know don't like African Americans; they believe they have poor work ethic. Also, family is very important to Mexicans, and they believe that many AAs do not have strong family values. These are not facts, just opinions passed along in hopes of answering the question.
Educated

United States

#642 Apr 22, 2013
susan wrote:
And are very racist towards blacks , asians , indians , white and etc . I have seen all of
Are you sure you aren't confusing Hispanics with yourself? You are one hateful mess!
Educated

United States

#643 Apr 22, 2013
susan wrote:
YOU'RE writing a book? Good luck with that onr, lol. You can't even get through the first sentence of your post without mixing up nouns and adjectives!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#644 Apr 22, 2013
someone2talk2 wrote:
Why are hispanics so racist towards other minorities? Mexican killing black people, cuban people and other central american people discriminating against other minorities. They have been doing this for many years, and are more racist than whites. Puerto ricans have burned an indian lady's house down in New York and almost killed her family. Why are they so violent and racist?
Ask your own people that.
THE TRUTH

San Gabriel, CA

#645 May 4, 2013
theres racist in every race, white polar bears THINK they run this country man all you guys do is talk that talk but don't walk the walk none of you white trashs on here can really say there better, you guys cant say you racist and that you hate HISPANCS#1because in reality in the streets if you see a Hispanic (not a nerd or lil prick) you wont say sh** to them more than likely look the other way ,, yea people going to hate and keep WOOFING but at the end of the day FU** your opinions and your thoughts.. iwas a true racist but it got the point where even if you are racist its not going to change the FACT that every race in the USA IS HERE TO STAY REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS you can say go back to Africa or MEXICO#1 or Europe but in reality more than half of the people here were born here its just there ethnic backrounds run from there grand parents or great grand parents etc etc ITS JUST ALL YOU STERIOTYPE PEOPLE SHIT COME TO MY CITY WITH THAT AND GET SPIT ON AND FUCKED UP ON THE QUICKNESS IM MEXICAN WAS BORN AND RAISED HERE I LOVE MY RACE AND I NEVER BEEN TO MEXICO WHATA TRIP HAHA BUT FUCK ANY RACE HATING ON THT BIG BAD ASS HISPANIC RACE FUKKK WHAT OU THINK WORDS ARE JUST WORDS CANT FAZE ME

“There's one born every minute!”

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#647 May 10, 2013
someone2talk2 wrote:
Why are hispanics so racist towards other minorities? Mexican killing black people, more racist than whites. Why are they so violent and racist?
While I am also sure that not very Latino person could be labeled racist any more than any other group, I did learn from working as a school bus driver in East L.A. for 5 years, that while they don't mind working, or even dating other races, family tradition dictates that they do not marry them. Especially blacks, with whom Chicanos seem oddly inclined to imitate culturally.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#649 May 10, 2013
Hegotsoul wrote:
<quoted text>
While I am also sure that not very Latino person could be labeled racist any more than any other group, I did learn from working as a school bus driver in East L.A. for 5 years, that while they don't mind working, or even dating other races, family tradition dictates that they do not marry them. Especially blacks, with whom Chicanos seem oddly inclined to imitate culturally.
you only hate somthing you want to be but could never be,envy and jealious brings on hatred
dan

Stirling, UK

#650 May 11, 2013
every group has racist people in it, certainly blacks do. lol u say mexicans killing blacks, more blacks get killed by other blacks so does that mean blacks are racist to their own by your logic? you must be some stupid ignorant guy

if there is any attack by whoever on whoever from another group of ppl, it doesnt always mean its racially motivated. once again blks using the card race and viewing everything in a racial prism.

shows what hypocrits and racist blacks are by always assuming everything dnoe against blacks in racially motivated.

but btw yes its true everyone does hate blacks by atleast a significant amount of any groups populace and always using the race card is one of the manyyy reasons why, which isnt saying much though since blacks hate other blacks aswell and would rather help the businesses of non blacks over blacks among many other things blacks against each other, so remember especially this last point before you start pulling out the race card.
Tony M

Los Angeles, CA

#651 May 20, 2013
Aren't Hispanics considered minorities. All minorities are jockeying for dominiance and when all the minorities combine they will all jockey to overcome the white. Isn't this the agenda? Kinda lika Gangs of New York Crap. Everyone is racist. As predicted by the bible, in the end times, brother with hate brother and turn their backs towards one another.

So who started all this racist crap, especially in L.A. As far as I know, L.A, 30 years ago was a gem and crime was down, except in the Ghettos. But now L.A. is a total Ghetto/Barrio. Anglais are leaving, and spanish is the majority. So, who's bashing who? Who is not playing the game right? Who is not playing by the rules? Who gets crazy and hollars racism over any little thing more than any one else?
Tony M

Los Angeles, CA

#652 May 20, 2013
Which race group brought in more corruptness to this country? Who taught our govt. leaders the banana repubic style govt? When are we all gonna stand up and rid the U.S. of the distastefull crap of the new minorities. Who wants their language published everywhere more than any other racial group? And we all play in to it. No more second language crap on phone calls or pamphlets. I wouldn't be surprised if their was another holocaust, but against U.S. citizens and immigrants who came to this country fairly.
Tony M

Los Angeles, CA

#653 May 20, 2013
L.A. is so diverse...yes there are many good people here, but there are many who want to see the good/fair/honest people down and the cheater up. Why do we lift up cheaters nowadays? Whether you are White, Black, Hispanic, Korean-(Beware cheaters/disrespectull people), your day is coming and will be short lived.
hispananic

Voorhees, NJ

#654 May 20, 2013
it depends who it is and what generation and how they were brainwashed..
Tony M

Los Angeles, CA

#655 May 20, 2013
Let me ask you all this, for L.A. people only. This is open forum so don't get angry, its all a matter of opinion, but as for minoritie, rating from 1 to 10, 1 being the most crazy, which race do you think is the most craziest. Please feel free to rearange and ad comments to the brief description;

1. Blacks - Lewdness/Pervertedness music - Why you always stealing stuff. Why you all lazy, sitting by the road side and begging for spare change. Stop messing with around while you are in a relationship.
2. Hispanics - Never ending cheating-Never ending illegalness in everything-cheating out all U.S. Citizens and not paying up taxes.Learn English and stop trying to have sex with everyone-perverts.
3. Koreans (Crazy)- Really bad racist - if you are non-korean don't expect a welcome matt when you go their restaurants or businesses.- I think they want to beat up Japan and the U.S and control the world - Bad drivers - your classic egg-white on the outside/yellow in the middle. Rude-Just plain Rude.
4. Filipinos - Almost at same level of Koreans. If you look like you don't have money or if you don't have money or futhermore, if you are not pretty/handsome and ugly, don't expect the welcome matt. And if you are white, you will just be adored by Filipinos. The most religious-hypocritic people in the world.
5. Anglo-Saxons- We'll they just wont let you in and give you a chance. Always have to be on top.
6. Persian-Jews - No life. Always take out their crap at everyone at work.
7. Iberians/Spaniards - If you are ugly and look or are poor, don't expect the welcome matt.
8. Indians - Well, if your not educated - don't expect a conversation from them
9. Armenians - Why do they always ask what race you are? Why? Duh. Does it matter
10. German-Americans - If you don't have blue eyes - Don't expect the welcome matt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,263,479
Are white people aware of white privilege? 5 min audy17 140
How many White females sleep with Black guy on ... 6 min ugly monkeys 14
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 13 min Mick 5,638
Nasty pregnant white sheanderthal living with 9... 17 min The Black Foreigner 7
Sissy bm charges superior wm and receives 1 pun... 17 min Did that Info Hurt 3
Pure-bred Berbers are 100% Caucasians !! (Nov '07) 18 min Stupid Thread 146
Why are most white people racist? 27 min Righteous 2,116
Africans did not sell their own 1 hr The Black Foreigner 72
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 4 hr LMFBOSH 249