United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

NicaLatino wrote:
The way that I see this forum, is that Africans are trying to wash their hands with us hispanics by saying that we are racist, and other things about us. Us Latinos are making an effort to integrate into civilized society. That gang member stuff only lasts through youth when out parents first get here.
Us Latinos are not the type to back down. Violence from Africans Americans towards Hispanics began first in L.A. so they responded
with the same tools.
TOO ALL MY LATINOS OUT THERE, UNITED WE STAND;DIVIDED WE FALL. I BELIEVE IN THE UNIFICATION OF THE HISPANIC RACE FROM ALL HISPANIC COUNTRIES!
Unfortunately for you all other Hispanics really won't stand for Mexicans like Puerto Ricans & Cubas; not even on the same level.
UruEuWauWau

Blumenau, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it now!!!!! You are mentally challenged!!!!! Straight out of the nut factory!!!!! LOL!!!
Ya dun get a shyat, cheeta. ;-D Keep comin' back to DR board in search for a good quality DR banana to work out yo' shyatty Yank boonrat shemale thirsty mouth, punani & stinky azz. Keheheh ;-D
UruEuWauWau

São Luís, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

chitowndj38 wrote:
Puerto rican I have no problem with!!!! Mexicans in Chicago know their place!!!! The sh!t that happen in LA will not happen in Chicago!!! Yes Chicago is more dangerous than LA!!! But the black people here will not take sh!t from a mexican gang member!!!!
Yeah, ya retarded cheeta, I see where ya're comin' from. ;-D I reckon y'all Yank hoodrat monkeys will be givin' heads more often to 'em Latins, in the future. Keheheh ;-D Now fuhck of w/ this Yank crap. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

São Luís, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Brazilian trash.....learn to speak english!!! Brazil is still primitive to the U.S. The only thing nice in your country is the weather and women!!!!! LOL!!!
Yo, ya worhtless Yank hoodrat shemale boon crap, yo! ;-D When yo' shyatty Yankistan returns 200+ billion US$ w/o interests it owes to BRA, & any USA city gets the largest chopper fleet in the world, then come here & try to squeek & eek some more. ;-) Till then, fuhck off chasin' Dominican stiff cohcks up yo' shyatty Yank stinky monkey horny shemale hoodrat azz. My English is all it takes for yo' squeeks & eeks, cheeta. Keheheheheh ;-D
mikemike

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

to all non savages,have you ever been to mexico,you need to go check it out for yourself its filthy,the gutter there leaders pimp them like the dirty whores they are,thats why they act the way they do its allways 3 of them to 1 black,they have very low self-esteem thats why they want us to think they are better than us,but deep down inside them,it envy,jealousy.
UruEuWauWau

São Luís, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

chitowndj38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry but I do not understand you!!!! It is hard to hear you from up here at the top when you are at the bottom looking up at me!!!! You are BRA barrio, AIDS infested trash!!!! LOL!!!
What did ya say, cheeta?! ;-D Only Yank monkey squeeks & eeks are reachin' my ears from yo' cage in the Yankistan over the wireline. Keheheeh ;-D All I see yo' stinky Yank shemale monkey punani in heat sittin' on top of my Afro-BRA boot lookin' down on me whenever I kick yo' shyatty cheeta thirsty azz up high in the air. So let's not get it twisted here. & dun waste these shyatty Black Yank community hoodrat projections, like AIDS, stench & similar shyat, on foreign Afro-diasporans. Keheheh ;-D Now fuhck off, ya retarded Yank hoodrat shemale boon. ;-)

“Made In America”

Level 4

Since: Oct 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

hispanic dude123 wrote:
ok,yes i have come here to tell you why every one of us hispanics are so disgusted by those roaches.
1.they look fucking dirty
2.they act fucking dirty
3.theyre BLACK!
4.theyre stupid
5.theyre disgusting
6.they always fighting
7.they always stealing
8.they look like monkeys
9.they act like wild monkeys
10.theyre hideous
11.theyre "dirty" in the phrase like to act sexually all the time
12.theyre LOUD!
OK look im not 70% hispanic and 30% percent white and i don't know why we hate them,its just like instinct,they just seem ssooooo disgusting and inferioir to other races! i'm sorry if i hurt any africans feelings but,i just can't help it,it just agitates me every time i see one.
Question, if Blacks are so inferior to "Hispanics" why do you Hispanics in America have a weaker voice when it comes to your rights!, care to address that.

Take a look at what they are trying to do with the Hispanics (immigration laws) in AZ, take a look at the trevon martin case, had that been a Hispanic kid who were shot and killed by a white officer, hispanics wouldn't have intervened on the parents behalf..

I live here in San Antonio, and you should witness the crimes here that are commited amoungst the Hispanics, it is off the chain.

You hispanics are beefing with each other, killing each other, robbing each other, yet people around American claim that you Hispanics stick together?...

Take a look at Univision and Novela, Telemundo. Nearly all the actors on Spanish TV stations look European because they do Discriminate against the darker "Azteca" features..

You think that Blacks in Society are inferior?, care to explain why many of your Hispanic Women especially here in San Antonio have such a desire for Black Men..

Any Brother who lives in South Texas have had a Latina Woman (Known Fact)..

And don't say it doesn't exist in Houston because it does "Jose"...

“Made In America”

Level 4

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

PR girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you all other Hispanics really won't stand for Mexicans like Puerto Ricans & Cubas; not even on the same level.
That is true, here in San Antonio you never hear about PRs or Dominicans, Cubans in the news. It's mostly the Tex Mex here. I live amoungst some hard working Mexican Americans but, there are truely some lowlife ones who would rather "Steal, Kill, Rob and collect Welfare "Lone Star Card" and milk the system dry...

I was shocked when I moved here to South Texas from New Jersey...

“Made In America”

Level 4

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

hispanic dude123 wrote:
ok,yes i have come here to tell you why every one of us hispanics are so disgusted by those roaches.
1.they look fucking dirty
2.they act fucking dirty
3.theyre BLACK!
4.theyre stupid
5.theyre disgusting
6.they always fighting
7.they always stealing
8.they look like monkeys
9.they act like wild monkeys
10.theyre hideous
11.theyre "dirty" in the phrase like to act sexually all the time
12.theyre LOUD!
OK look im not 70% hispanic and 30% percent white and i don't know why we hate them,its just like instinct,they just seem ssooooo disgusting and inferioir to other races! i'm sorry if i hurt any africans feelings but,i just can't help it,it just agitates me every time i see one.
LOL, your comment from #7 Stealing?..Dude you should live here in San Antonio, Mexicans are pros when it comes to Stealing here in San Antonio. I have never witnessed anything of this calibur, stealing barbecue grills, copper wire, car break-ins.

When I moved here to San Antonio 2010 my SUV was hit three times, go figure living in a largely Hispanic Community "Westside", we all know who is guilty of that..

People who live in San Antonio who are from Houston, says that Houston is worse when it comes to property Crimes..

I know many of Whites who cannot stand you Mexicans as well, I have a close friend of mine who is from Peru, who hates Mexicans with a passion "Kiddo", Puerto Ricans who live here in SA will not even associate with Mexicans..

There is no difference in racism..

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

This thread qualifies as a genuine, alternate universe or alternate cultural reality hypothetical, embellished generously with kaleidoscopic plethoras of easily refutable hyperboles and meticulously adorned with extravagant barrages of wishful thinkings.
mikemike

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

MEX=SHIT=CO. ITS,not a poor country,ciassic example,corruption at the highest levels,they have some of the strictest BORDERS IN THE WORLD.There Leaders or PIMPS they Pimp ,WETBACKS.I dont understand you have a home land thats not POOR,To come to a place where THE majority of the people HATE you.Why dont you wetbacks ,Go home and FIGHT thoese CORUPT leaders FOX,ect,For your shit that your ANCESTORS LEFT you.Remember Carlos Salians,Yea the one Who now lives in FRANCE,Stoe somthing like 20,000,000.dolars.I wish I were in your shoes,SUCKERS
AnonymousClark

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Have you heard a group of white guys who are good and think to do good to others who are opposite of gangs? Who are not White Americans, Mexicans and all of the races of the world that are confused about race. What is the difference of white groups of guys who are good than the clan of white guys who are KKK? The White noble group of guys who are good and great and always cooperate in school, are guys who loves their families and are good outstanding in schools, and are good examples in good societies whose the boss is the leader of goodness and leads them to do always right and goodness and are one unity? Have you heard a clan or such a like a gang? But, I do not call them gangsters. I call them, a group of white light brothers? Not the KKK, not the Neo-Nazis, not the Big Brothers, and not the brothers of light. No, I mean a group of clan of white noble bothers who are good examples to all societies who helps and builds a community with goodness and are always friendly with everyone? Have you heard about a group of white/Hispanic noble brothers?
mikemike

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

WE ARNT BROTHERS.WE ARE ARCH ENEMIES HISTORY PROVES IT,BUT I DO UNDERSTAND THE LAWS OF NATURE ONE HAS TO RULE THE OTHER,WHITE PEOPLE BY NATURE CANT BE NOBLE,THERE ORGINS OF COMMING FROM A VERY COLD CLIMATE CONTRADICT
ANY FORM OF BEING NOBLE,MEXICANS CAN NEVER BE NOBLE,THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE SOMTHING THAT THERE NOT.THIS COUNTRY WAS BORN THROUGH (GANGSTERISM).

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

mikemike wrote:
(GANGSTERISM).
HAhaha
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

pinky 42 wrote:
most races...;asian, hispanic, latino, white, indian, are racist towards blacks.
(most)
Which shows you are an ignoranmus since Latinos are not a race.
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Which shows you are an ignoramus since Latinos are not a race.
UFO Reich

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

I cannot be racist because my race is a minority. Hispanics are not a minority just like White Americans. Let's say I am ta the least of the minorities. Mexico is a big country, just like United States. It has a great percentage of White Americans in United States. Mexico has a big and great percentage of Hispanics. Mexicans are racists. It is true. Africans is not a minority because there are many black people and lots of black people in Africa. Asians is not a minority. Because there are lots of Asians such Japan,China, Taiwan, Indonesia and Philippines and Korea and so on... The Asians stocks are surround in other countries such in islands and countries.
Deadworld

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

The problem is that they are even here. They have no right to claim anything on american soil with that attitude

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Because Hispanics, esp Mexicans and Cubans are very exclusive towards their race and they basically look down upon anyone who is not Hispanic or doesnt have Spanish blood. I think its stupid, esp for the ones who are coming here illegally(except Puerto Ricans cause they dont need a green card) but to the rest of yall, if you cant deal with other minorities then yall need to pack your bags and row, row, row your little banana boat back to whatever little island or messed up country you came from so that you could deal with your OWN kind there.
mikemike

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

the his-panics thought they could come here and be accepted by the dominate culture WHITE,because of there rapist bloodline spainard blood,so the first people they try to take there anger out on is AFRICAN AMERICANS,so they feel the only way they will be accepted by WHITE PEOPLE is to be racist towards AFRICAN AMERICANS,who they know this country dosnt dont give a fuck ABOUT.to all these so called HIS-PANICS we black americans are waking up to you.you trying to rub elbows with our captors,we hate you SUCKERS just the same,Now i have no other option but to help White People get rid of your JELIOUS HEARTED poor ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••