Which race is Physically the strongest?
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#96 Mar 8, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
Throughout America, many non-black males take pride in their bodies, and are more confident than most black males. Blacks bleed easily in one-to-one fights because they're increasingly getting weaker. Black bailiffs in courtrooms use tazers against non-blacks more often because they can't handle them under their own power.
LMBAO.Everything this guy says is the complete opposite of reality.I could go on but ...why waste time?He obviously is on meth.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#97 Mar 8, 2013
First of all, there aren't many black men that participate in strong men contest because there is no money it. We play sports like basketball, football, and boxing. If we wanted to dominate strong men contest we could.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#98 Mar 8, 2013
Ipman wrote:
First of all, there aren't many black men that participate in strong men contest because there is no money it. If we wanted to dominate strong men contest we could.
True, Prime Example: Mark Henry. He went to the Olympics in `96, broke a few records and never came back.It's a sucky sport really.In powerlifting at some point you WILL have a torn muscle.And for what?Blacks that are living in the inner city look toward sports as a way out.If there's no money in it why do it?
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#99 Mar 8, 2013
Also,even in those situations that white men are stronger there is a reason.The offensive line is filled with strong white men;many that run a 5.22 or higher.Blacks can maybe bench 40 pounds less but also run a 4.90 and weight just as much.This isn't because of fast vs slow muscle fibers(which can be modified through exercise) as much as it is about RECOVERY.When aiming to get stronger you need to run less because your muscles are trying to recover.So you might run a 4.56 instead of benching 30 lbs more.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#100 Mar 9, 2013
In general terms, it usually takes three (or more) averaged-sized black men to control one averaged-sized non-black man. Much proof exists. The physical damage that non-blacks can potentially do to blacks on a one-to-one basis terrifies the common black.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#101 Mar 9, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
The physical damage that non-blacks can potentially do to blacks on a one-to-one basis terrifies the common black.
LOL! Your hilarious.I'll show a few examples of black beating non black in my next post.BTW did you know that it takes 350 non black men to move a car but only 1 black man?And that all blacks can fly?Much proof exists.LOL
Truthism

United States

#102 Mar 9, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear what you're saying, but I think it's the culture of blacks that holds them back more then actual cognitive ability. However it's off topic.
Same could be said about "white" people when talking about sports like basketball, football, boxing, sprinting, etc.- many "white" Americans don't have it apart of their culture to play these sports much. I see more "white" Americans more into playing guitar, or bands with drums, base, guitar, etc.- academics, science, mathematics, technology, business, etc.

Therefore these "whites" usually never pay much attention to being very physically strong; they don't feel the need since physical strength, alone, is not needed nearly as much in this modern society; whereas compared to how much it'd have been needed 3000+ years ago, when they'd have to be ready to physically defend themselves from animals, warring nations invading them, etc.

So it mainly is about culture; usually those who lag behind in the *physical* will pay more attention to and make up more for in the *mental*- and vice versa, of course.
Sean Coonery

Vitoria, Spain

#104 Mar 9, 2013
J-Town Ninjah OhH YeE AhH wrote:
strenght is even, black people are faster and can jump higer, white people are more intelligent
I would say whites, usually Basques and Icelandics are the strongest. I saw a black contestant once in "worlds strongest man", he huffed and puffed and rored and looked tough, but fell flat when trying to lift something and came last.
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#105 Mar 9, 2013
I don'tc know about strongest, but blacks are obviously the smartest, with the highest iq.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#106 Mar 9, 2013
Jax wrote:
I don'tc know about strongest, but blacks are obviously the smartest, with the highest iq.
Sir,

most of whites on Topix prove it every day.

a whiteboi
Black Deal

United States

#107 Mar 9, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sir,

most of whites on Topix prove it every day.

a whiteboi
You white devils prove that you mfs into homo bs to
Black Deal

United States

#108 Mar 9, 2013
Jax wrote:
Africans smarter than you AA

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#110 Mar 9, 2013
oh_rea11y __-__ wrote:
<quoted text>If you hate being white so much,
...why do you advertise it?
your trolling sofware is broken down ? you are repeating the same post again and again ... strange.

a whiteboi
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#111 Mar 9, 2013
Jax wrote:
IQ test don't mean sht in real life.Intelligence is your ability to learn new things not how book smart you are.Also the fact that wm own more businesses than bm is irrelevant.BM own more businesses than BW yet BW supposedly have higher iqs.Explain this.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#112 Mar 9, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Africans smarter than you AA
If your gonna talk sht, back it up.Your crediblility just went through the floor idiot.
Black Deal

United States

#115 Mar 9, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text>If your gonna talk sht, back it up.Your crediblility just went through the floor idiot.
It be true that Africans hold it down better than you AA in education so STFU
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#116 Mar 9, 2013
Everyone knows blacks are smarter than whites and Asians.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#117 Mar 9, 2013
Jax wrote:
Everyone knows blacks are smarter than whites and Asians.
Just like every non black guy on this forum agrees that non blacks are stronger,fight better and bleed less than blacks.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#118 Mar 9, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
It be true that Africans hold it down better than you AA in education so STFU
I can tell you pulled that " fact" out of your azz .If not please share the link you got this from with us all buddy.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#119 Mar 9, 2013
Alot of blacks have the gifts to be the greatest fighters ever.The percent of fast twitch muscle fibers that blacks of West African origin possess are the highest out there.When people say that blacks are the fastest they have to realize that it's usually not just in running.In any type of fighting,speed is extremely essential.Once mma becomes more popular among blacks, I guarantee we will dominate it because SPEED KILLS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U have to be naked to post on this thread 2 min Tamale 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JCPete 1,744,352
The LOVE thread -- list stuff you like or love (Dec '16) 29 min I Need NO Sympathy 82
Barros/BillyDbigballer talks to itself 44 min Tamale 15
Whites Are Childlike. Emotionally Underdevelope... 53 min Ihn 64
Are Spaniards white ? (Apr '12) 1 hr Ihn 230
This black man might get some cooch tonight 1 hr SlayWithTheTruth 28
Crackers Disrespect Black Man 3 hr SlayWithTheTruth 36
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 3 hr Ihn 64
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 6 hr Paul 44
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 7 hr Paul 110
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 10 hr The Patriot 212