Which race is Physically the strongest?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#257 Apr 3, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
The amount of participants (both genders, all races) in pro-sports of all categories from boxing, hockey, football, tennis to even NASCAR and countless others comprise probably not more than one percent of the total U.S. population.
If pro-fighter blacks accel well in the arena, why does the ordinary black seem to struggle so much in repeating the same success against ordinary non-blacks in their respective local public streets, schoolyards, etc.?
Wishful thinking on your part, internet tough guy.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#258 Apr 3, 2013
It's little secret that black men are struggling in professional pugilism today, but what's perhaps worse is confrontations in streets, schools, shopping malls, etc., where they're losing more fights to other races of men, which is probably more worthy of note as the ordinary public contains a bigger array of people.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#259 Apr 3, 2013
It's little secret that black men are struggling in professional pugilism today, but what's perhaps worse is confrontations in streets, schools, shopping malls, etc., where they're losing more fights to other races of men, which is probably more worthy of note as the ordinary public contains a bigger array of people.
Why exactly are you hanging out at schools observing boys?
hhpp

Suresnes, France

#260 Apr 3, 2013
xD you avoid the question , are you coward ?
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#261 Apr 3, 2013
Black males need to forget Angry Black Theory, public perception and media hype and do more profound research into the world of IR combat more - whether in pro-fights, hate crimes, regular crimes or combined elements.

Most already know this, as they ain't getting angry for no reason. Even the black in the recent-occurred and -publicized airport incident was certain to get single-handedly beaten up by the white man, had bystanders not broken it up.
African Queen

Pearland, TX

#262 Apr 3, 2013
Im my opinion I would say blacks and jews. For all the bs white people have put them through throughout history. Only the strongest can handle slavery and the holocaust.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#263 Apr 3, 2013
It's common knowledge that black men today are certainly angry, though they don't always successfully transform that energy into stellar combat skills. Just because a black may become hateful or belligerent don't necessarily mean he's gonna become tough - that's only the fault of their physical limitations.
hhpp

Suresnes, France

#264 Apr 3, 2013
the boundaries of space can you beat a men unarmed ?
khamau

United States

#265 Apr 4, 2013
if you are talking of physcically strength. blacks are undisputitable they have both larger and mote dense bone structure compared to other races amd averagly are more muscular am talking with facts all the tourist from europe,chinese,ocenia when they walk in our streets in africa almost all of them seems to look like dwafs hardly I see any white,chinesse that are muscular than the natives here E.G some places the average height of males in some villages is about 5.5 feet though african american pretty much look like whites in terms of height,muscle..
but if you were to pick a typical white man randomly and a typical black man the difference would have been clear blacks are stronger physcically selecting specific people basing with sports such as weight lifting is not accurate data
AAAA

Harrow, UK

#266 Apr 4, 2013
Black slaves in america were bred much like animals to be fit for work but with very low levels of intelligence. This gives the illusion that they are on average stronger but this is far from true. Most Africans are puny for example & most of the toughest whites are in the military etc.

The Black race has contributed very little to Civilization. Look around at the things you use and ask yourself who invented or created it? That's right, whitey. Look it up. Be thankful you can live in such an advanced society created by the white man and not in some tribal mud village.
khamau

United States

#267 Apr 4, 2013
AAAA U R GETTING OUT OF TOPIC JUST ADMIT IT GENERALY WHITES ARE INFERIOR TO BLACKS IN TERMS OF PHYSICALL STRENGTH FUTHER MORE THE WORLD YOU R SAYING MODERN WORLD ENTERTAINMENT THE BLACK POPULATION ARE THE ONE THAT INVENT THEM & DEVELOPED IT THAT STATEMENT IS DEBATABLE

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#268 Apr 4, 2013
AAAA wrote:
Black slaves in america were bred much like animals to be fit for work but with very low levels of intelligence. This gives the illusion that they are on average stronger but this is far from true. Most Africans are puny for example & most of the toughest whites are in the military etc.
The Black race has contributed very little to Civilization. Look around at the things you use and ask yourself who invented or created it? That's right, whitey. Look it up. Be thankful you can live in such an advanced society created by the white man and not in some tribal mud village.
what a silly post, typical whitey ignorance of Topix KKKluxers.

a whiteboi
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#269 Apr 4, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
what a silly post, typical whitey ignorance of Topix KKKluxers.
a whiteboi
...ph**k off u irritating lill c**t.........
cmurch0928

Mount Morris, MI

#270 Apr 4, 2013
I have to admit that i like when whites try to use the strong man competition as their theory as to why they are stronger...especially when blacks and latinos express no interest in it...kind of like swrimming...therefore your theory is easily debunked...

As a bm who works out religiously for the past 8 years its easy to say that wm physique widely comes from steroid use and other supplements and products..they spend billions to obtain the same physique as blacks...not to say all wm but a vast majority...
AAAAA

Harrow, UK

#271 Apr 4, 2013
khamau your post speaks volumes, I don't even need to add anything.

cmurch your evidence is purely anecdotal and therefore worth jack shit. I know strong and weak people of all races, so what? It's funny that black people have nothing to cling on to so they create these conspiracy theories to make themselves feel better. They have created literally no culture or scientific advances for humanity so instead they claim to be 'strongest'. This is despite the fact that the world heavyweight nr.1 for the past ten years has been white and all the strongman winners are too. Not that I give a shit, I just care about my self & you should too. Don't worry that Klitschko could beat your ass, just get over it.
cmurch0928

Mount Morris, MI

#272 Apr 4, 2013
AAAAAA...its kinda like the pot calling the kettle black..

1. U cant stay focus on the subject..so u go off on whites creating this and...a pure sign that u have no arguement..

2. I dont think the strongman competition helps your since blacks express no interest in the sport...u cant name 20 in the past 20 years.

3. I find it comical that although we have a white heavyweight champion...he isnt marketable and no one wants to pay to see him

4. And my sister can kick your azz...

You tried but yet failed...u travelled many miles and still one more to go
cmurch0928

Mount Morris, MI

#273 Apr 4, 2013
AAAAA...please stop using slavery as your arguement...u know nothing about it..
khamau

United States

#274 Apr 4, 2013
AAAA I SEE U CAN NOT SEE BEYOND YOUR NOSE MY POINT IS WHITES ARE ONLY GOOD AT BLOWING HORNS E.G THEY CLAIM THEY DISCOVERD THOMPSON FALLS IN KENYA,LAKE VICTORIA IN EAST AFRICA,PACIFIC OCEAN,NEW FOUNDLAND!!! WHERE WERE THE LOCALS IF THEY CLAIM THEY DISCOVERED THEM MY POINT IS YOUR LIKES ARE WELL KNOWN FOR BLOWING HORNS BY DESPUTING FACTS AS TO SUITE YOU I WILL BE SURPRICED THAT YOU AGREE WITH ME BUT STILL THAT BLACKS ARE MORE PHYSICALLY FIT THAN WHITES WELL.YOU CAN ARGUE AS U PLEASE BY FACTS REMAINE FACTS.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#275 Apr 4, 2013
Among the general population in America as a whole, black males are becoming increasingly softer and less athletically built than non-black males. In fact, a non-black singlehandedly beating down a black has become commonplace in mixed race schools. Blacks are strong with the mouth but weak with the muscle.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#276 Apr 4, 2013
Jannette wrote:
<quoted text>There is no one race that is physically stronger than the other. I believe physically stronger or weaker than another group of people.
That being said, I think if you are a pure black(predominantly black,and not mixed), then you are likely stronger than most people around you. This is so because blacks are scientifically known to have larger, and stronger bones, and muscles than most other groups. But then again Northern Europeans, such as those from Scandinavia, have been found from earliest history, to be superior in body build and body height(tall) than people in other parts of Europe. So in conclusion, pure blood Scandinavians, and pure blooded blacks are the two groups that at stronger than people of other geological localities.
wrong polynesians have larger bones.. And muscle mass.. Blacks r more lean.. Why they faster runners.. But not known 4 pace and power.. Jonah lomu, herny tuilagi, alesana tuilagi.. Vainakolo.. Tuigamala.. Peko.. Big powerful men able run over u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ItÂ’s funny ♪ 3 min reallyawesome 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,262,082
Do you think brazilian women are easy? (Apr '08) 30 min UruEuWauWau 78
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 43 min selina london 253
why do people say latinas are hotter than other... (Jun '12) 48 min UruEuWauWau 19
News Confederate flag fan defends the stars & bars 48 min rebel111 114
Whites are inferior apes! 1 hr THX00451 6
Why are most white people racist? 1 hr truth 1,964
Slavery Wasn't a trade 2 hr TheOriginalDoby 63
All women prefer white men 4 hr Mick 5,604
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 7 hr miguel is the man 2 219
More from around the web