Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Créteil, France

#235 Mar 19, 2013
Llloooooovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#236 Mar 19, 2013
Throughout America, evidence shows testosterone levels germane to race, whether presumed or scientifically-backed, is obviously not doing the black man justice, nor working in his favor....at least not in several various areas where it counts.

“Vote Republican”

Level 3

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#237 Mar 19, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
Before Cus died,Tyson was unbeatable.Period.He could've beaten any boxer of any era.Why?Because Cus had a vision for him to be the greatest.When Cus died,it was hard for him to find the drive to spar like he needed to and he soon went downhill.Nevertheless,he mantained a great career inside the ring.And no he wasn't really a thug,if it hadn't been for boxing he would've been one.But that's not because he was black;he was raised in a ghetto,dmbazz. Yeah,in his prime he would've ko'd klitchko easily.
You have to consider one additional nuance to fighting that is rarely discussed. Most boxers are hungery. They are motivated by the prize, not the glory of winning. Once they have achieved that goal of finanical security, it is very difficult to maintain and continue at that level. Millionaires make terrible boxers. I see it time after time with many popular fighters. Even my own cousin (M-16 Mateen) stopped climbing once he reached financial success.

My son once told me that he wanted to box. I told him that it was not possible for him to be successful. He was shocked that I told him that and asked for an explnation. I told him that he has two parents who live in a 4,300 sqft home, and a dad with a 6-figure income. You will be fighting against kids who have no dad, likely a f'd up Mother, drug dealers, and bad schools. Those are the criterion for making a great fighter, but they do not make very good economists and engineers.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#239 Mar 19, 2013
Slow twitch muscle fiber aids whites in Strongman.Testosterone levels at that level of competition are almost equal.

“Vote Republican”

Level 3

Wyandanch, NY

#240 Mar 19, 2013
J-Town Ninjah OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>
tell him to join the wrestling team, if any good, explore boxing on the weekends, then use it as a base for MMA after college
Thanks, but he is too far behind. He plays Lacrose and football. he will likely be getting an athletic scholarship at some smaller D1 school like Bowling Green, Tulsa, or ECU. He is not a fighter, but he is a tough kid. Suburban tough.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#242 Mar 19, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
Lets forget individuality here and focus on real facts of different races of people.
I would have to say whites are no.1
And probably Polynesian no.2 although this race is hard to clarify as the population is a lot smaller then whites or blacks. It's just that they all seem big strong fvckers.
Blacks could be no.2 or 3 although in a p4p sense I'd say orientals are stronger, but the black people or Polynesians are a lot bigger then orientals so they would be stronger overall.
no.4 or 5 would be out of orientals or native Americans. However I think we should credit the orientals as stronger as they've proved themselves so much in terms of achievements in this area. I'd also say that they may very well be p4p the strongest people on the planet. I mean there achievements in London 2012 was mind blowing!
I think out of all of this, one thing WE have to conclude is that the white man is physically the strongest human being on the planet. And I base this on years of results from sporting achievements, and strong-man contests.
Well a man who weighs 100+ pounds can lift twice his size but he may not able to life the same amount of weight as a man who is 200+ pounds. Of course a man who weighs about 300-400 pounds will be able to lift heavier weights due to his size not necessarily because he's physically stronger. A man who can lift twice his own weight is strong.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#243 Mar 19, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
If blacks had more testosterone, they'd dominate strength sports, which they clearly don't.
Could you supply some evidence to prove blacks have more testosterone?
Testosterone isn't limited to male strength. In fact Testosterone has more to do with overall physical male development such as facial hair, broader shoulders, genital size, vocal tone, etc.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#244 Mar 19, 2013
Non blks will rave on and on about how blks have a higher murder rate,crime rate,lower average iq,and higher AIDS rate but when told the explanation they deny it.SMH.A myth you say?Is U.S. blacks having the highest prostaste cancer rate on earth a myth?Testosterone doesn't cause prostate cancer,but it helps it grow.Non blks also are quick to mock the diet of blacks in the U.S.. What they fail to realize is that the fried chicken they mock has lots of saturated fat,which also increase T levels.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#245 Mar 24, 2013
At least throughout America, an actual incident of a black male successfully winning a one-to-one fight against non-black male - no weapons involved and both parties in the same age, size and health bracket - occurs so rarely it's almost non-existent. Most blacks usually invoke unfair advantages against their non-black targets.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#247 Mar 24, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
At least throughout America, an actual incident of a black male successfully winning a one-to-one fight against non-black male - no weapons involved and both parties in the same age, size and health bracket - occurs so rarely it's almost non-existent. Most blacks usually invoke unfair advantages against their non-black targets.
Blackmen make war against Black women who they compete with because they haven't accomplished much.

Other races of men compete with each other but Black males compete with their women!

“Vote Republican”

Level 3

Wyandanch, NY

#248 Mar 24, 2013
Ok, this response is just stupid.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#249 Mar 24, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, this response is just stupid.
And finally someone besides myself sees the stupidity of his posts! He claims unsupported garbage as it were the gospel truth and when called out just spews more of these so called facts.Lol! I won't bother to waste my time and read his ridiculous posts anymore.
Jannette

Jamaica, NY

#250 Mar 24, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
Lets forget individuality here and focus on real facts of different races of people.
I would have to say whites are no.1
And probably Polynesian no.2 although this race is hard to clarify as the population is a lot smaller then whites or blacks. It's just that they all seem big strong fvckers.
Blacks could be no.2 or 3 although in a p4p sense I'd say orientals are stronger, but the black people or Polynesians are a lot bigger then orientals so they would be stronger overall.
no.4 or 5 would be out of orientals or native Americans. However I think we should credit the orientals as stronger as they've proved themselves so much in terms of achievements in this area. I'd also say that they may very well be p4p the strongest people on the planet. I mean there achievements in London 2012 was mind blowing!
I think out of all of this, one thing WE have to conclude is that the white man is physically the strongest human being on the planet. And I base this on years of results from sporting achievements, and strong-man contests.
There is no one race that is physically stronger than the other. I believe physically stronger or weaker than another group of people.
That being said, I think if you are a pure black(predominantly black,and not mixed), then you are likely stronger than most people around you. This is so because blacks are scientifically known to have larger, and stronger bones, and muscles than most other groups. But then again Northern Europeans, such as those from Scandinavia, have been found from earliest history, to be superior in body build and body height(tall) than people in other parts of Europe. So in conclusion, pure blood Scandinavians, and pure blooded blacks are the two groups that at stronger than people of other geological localities.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#251 Mar 29, 2013
The common black man has never established a synonymous image in the MMA, UFC or strongman events and they're increasingly losing their presence in boxing. Though the population of black males is barely growing in America (if at all), there's still plenty available globally to take part - but do they dare the challenge?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#252 Mar 29, 2013
The common black man has never established a synonymous image in the MMA, UFC...
Um, Anderson Silva is arguably the greatest MMA artist to compete in the UFC. What are you trying to say here exactly?
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#253 Apr 3, 2013
Just because there's a few blacks in the UFC or MMA does not mean they dominate. More blacks would like to participate in pro-fighter sports but in general terms, are physically incapable versus other races. Blacks then turn to second-tier choices such as track or basketball. Football however, is generally a mixed bag.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#254 Apr 3, 2013
Just because there's a few blacks in the UFC or MMA does not mean they dominate. More blacks would like to participate in pro-fighter sports but in general terms, are physically incapable versus other races. Blacks then turn to second-tier choices such as track or basketball. Football however, is generally a mixed bag.
Physically incapable? When two of the best MMA fighters in the relatively young history of the sport are both BLACK?

What are you smoking?
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#255 Apr 3, 2013
The amount of participants (both genders, all races) in pro-sports of all categories from boxing, hockey, football, tennis to even NASCAR and countless others comprise probably not more than one percent of the total U.S. population.

If pro-fighter blacks accel well in the arena, why does the ordinary black seem to struggle so much in repeating the same success against ordinary non-blacks in their respective local public streets, schoolyards, etc.?
hhpp

Montpellier, France

#256 Apr 3, 2013
The amount of participants (both genders, all races) in pro-sports of all categories from boxing, hockey, football, tennis to even NASCAR and countless others comprise probably not more than one percent of the total U.S. population.
If pro-fighter blacks accel well in the arena, why does the ordinary black seem to struggle so much in repeating the same success against ordinary non-blacks in their respective local public streets, schoolyards, etc.?
and you ? are you capable of beat a black man ? or can you fight only on internet ? xD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min JCPete 1,683,315
ttt is not white 8 min Lady Majestic Rising 15
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 9 min Savant 106
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 14 min White 26
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 18 min Harrisson 254
The SEALED RECORDS of MLK & Obama? 21 min Eme 2
BOLO for Tommy Xavier Hoffman 32 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Racist White People on MLK Day. 36 min Savant 98
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 57 min Savant 119
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr General Kabaka Oba 235
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 2 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web