Now What Will Tommy Say About Twerking?

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#106 Feb 1, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about your silly ass hating on bm for years in this forum. Now you are mad because Tommy is better and funnier at it than you.
I never carried on like Tommy. Uncle Tommy enjoys beating black women down verbally to the white race and offering them up for slaughter so that the racist whites can have someone to hate, be amuse by and ridicule other than black men and he loves getting paid to do it. Funny how when white people who he worships and tries to imitate, turns on him and call him a N or porch money, he get hurt and angry and shows a little of his feelings. That he knows at some level that he is wrong to put down his race in front of others but then he puts his game face right back on. Still I wish him no harm but I know that one day his evil, vicious big mouth is going to right a check his stupid azz can't cash.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#107 Feb 1, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I never carried on like Tommy.
Stop lying, how long have you been in this forum trolling bm? Just be honest, he does exactly what you do but he is better at it.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#108 Feb 1, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but when do not being a babymama(terrible ghetto term) and being responsible mean that I am not married, huh??? Did I miss something LOL! I am married and my husband and I very much want a child and have been trying for quit a while. What I mean is that I didn't want to be a babymama(unmarried and having a child) so back then I would make sure me and my partner used protection. I don't know how you confused that with meaning that I wasn't married now.
I think I missed something too Capree!
Big Knob

United States

#109 Feb 1, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I never carried on like Tommy. Uncle Tommy enjoys beating black women down verbally to the white race and offering them up for slaughter so that the racist whites can have someone to hate, be amuse by and ridicule other than black men and he loves getting paid to do it. Funny how when white people who he worships and tries to imitate, turns on him and call him a N or porch money, he get hurt and angry and shows a little of his feelings. That he knows at some level that he is wrong to put down his race in front of others but then he puts his game face right back on. Still I wish him no harm but I know that one day his evil, vicious big mouth is going to right a check his stupid azz can't cash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xUwODwznNS0XX
Is koola boof beating up on bm? And what makes bw think that they can criticise bm but bm cant criticise bw? You say that Tommy worships white people but you worship wm, isnt that hypocrisy on your part? See bw have run a con game, you hide the negative shit you know bw are doing in the hood behind the media's negative image of bm, then you keep repeating over & over I been to college, why its the bm whos the problem wm why he wont conform to your standards wm, you know that the wm envies bm and you know that the media ( which he controls ) will give a bw a voice as long as you throws the bm under the bus, Alice Walker made a living off degrading the image of bm. Right now bw are trying to get tommy shut down, hes accused of being a tom, but Chris Karazin is promoting bm bashing and ir and bw are not trying to get her shut down., youre not trying to shut down sadbuttrue down, so why tommy capree.......be honest.
Big Knob

United States

#110 Feb 1, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but when do not being a babymama(terrible ghetto term) and being responsible mean that I am not married, huh??? Did I miss something LOL! I am married and my husband and I very much want a child and have been trying for quit a while. What I mean is that I didn't want to be a babymama(unmarried and having a child) so back then I would make sure me and my partner used protection. I don't know how you confused that with meaning that I wasn't married now.
I caught your mis-step, and you rushed to clean it up quickly,..knobs a master chess player and I know how to check mate, but i'll leave that alone, but I .......gotcha....lol
Capree

Silver Spring, MD

#111 Feb 1, 2014
Capree wrote:
Tommy Sotomayor have condemned black women for years for inventing and doing terking but now what is his hateful azz going to say now that highly respected academy award winning English actress and Dame Helen Mirren was terking at Harvard University?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Nh_k71vsliQXX
Capree

Tommy if focused on "Twerking" which is a dance but there are some Ghetto BW as well as BM who twerk in public places.

He should focus on BM incarcerated rates, Raping of underage girls, HIV/AIDS/STDS rates, 50% unemployment, BM having 2-3-4 -10 OOW babies, No marriage, BM don't do for their women, children or communities.

Remember Tommy Sotomayor doesn't have a Real job he's a "Hustler on YouTube" looking for a mixed Race or WW who 's doing far superior that what he's doing. Tommy has several felonies and he's close to 40 years old and still doesnt' have anything to show for his life he's just LOUD!

LOUD men don't keep anything look at Wesley Snipes and all other Arrogant, Loud, Ingorant BM they lost everything!

Look at T.O and Chad Oucho Cinco they both went straight to the bottom.

T.O. just married a former Stripper WW who is now a Postal Worker! lmao He has 4 kids by 3 different women!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1918464-re...

Shaking my head! lmao
Capree

Silver Spring, MD

#112 Feb 1, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Crimes are leading destroyers of countries and black men are lead the way in doing crimes and being incarcerated. Who cares about crime??? Only the dumbest of black men would say something like that.

Black women from other country's black men and fathers of their babies more often stay with them and help them raise their children unlike AA men you abandon their children without support. Leaving everything on the AA women's shoulders when it takes 2 to raise a child.
Capree

Maceo also said, "I"m not doing for my White wife, "That's not me" to help her with the business" In the meantime, He was chasing WW office sluts in his spare time.

Maceo also said, "Im not helping my Black Mother she should have a husband that's not my job" . Sadly his Mother died of Cancer with no support from her son but he ran a Friggen Marathon to be accepted into his Whtite In Law's family!

He's a Dumb Ingorant, BM void of common sense!

Again, that comes from not being around "Real Men" and "No Father" which is why he's lost and no woman respects him! One thing women hate is a "Weak Man, Baby Boys, Whiners and Losers" and he's almost 60 years old so its pretty much over for him!

Black men know and their ashamed of their lives!

Its too late now most BW are moving on, aborting and disregarding BM!
SadButTrue

Silver Spring, MD

#113 Feb 2, 2014
Big Knob--Maceo wrote:
<quoted text>Is koola boof beating up on bm? And what makes bw think that they can criticise bm but bm cant criticise bw? You say that Tommy worships white people but you worship wm, isnt that hypocrisy on your part? See bw have run a con game, you hide the negative shit you know bw are doing in the hood behind the media's negative image of bm, then you keep repeating over & over I been to college, why its the bm whos the problem wm why he wont conform to your standards wm, you know that the wm envies bm and you know that the media ( which he controls ) will give a bw a voice as long as you throws the bm under the bus,.
Maceo you were too busy chasing WW ASS to get an education or certifications! You didn't even help your White wife with her business or your Mother. You don't have any kids as well as you never helped anybody your too selfish, self centered and arrogant.

You wasted decades chasing WW arse and have nothing to show for your years! Very sad!
Capre talks about Sorry BM like yourself! lmao

Your lifestyle choices threw you under the bus not the media! Your a No Good BM who's selfish, self centered and Arrogant!
Big Knob--Maceo wrote:
<quoted text>
Alice Walker made a living off degrading the image of bm. Right now bw are trying to get tommy shut down, hes accused of being a tom, but Chris Karazin is promoting bm bashing and ir and bw are not trying to get her shut down., youre not trying to shut down sadbuttrue down, so why tommy capree.......be honest.
Maceo

You have 31 profiles on Christelyn's site you called her a White man's bed wench for at least 3 years until she said " Black men horrible nasty remarks swore her off Black males!

Those 3 Major men were

Sgt Willie Pete ( Only dates WW)
Tommy Sotomayor -Worships Light skin Strippers or WW hates dark skin women
Maceo Patterson - Worships WW and only did for WW while saying BW are inferior!

Why would someone shut me down when I tell the truth about BM lives and your life and how you act! lmmamo

Christelyn has a nice site she's pushing BW on like most of the Blogs
SadButTrue

Silver Spring, MD

#114 Feb 2, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>Is koola boof beating up on bm? And what makes bw think that they can criticise bm but bm cant criticise bw? You say that Tommy worships white people but you worship wm, isnt that hypocrisy on your part? See bw have run a con game, you hide the negative shit you know bw are doing in the hood behind the media's negative image of bm, then you keep repeating over & over I been to college, why its the bm whos the problem wm why he wont conform to your standards wm, you know that the wm envies bm and you know that the media ( which he controls ) will give a bw a voice as long as you throws the bm under the bus, Alice Walker made a living off degrading the image of bm. Right now bw are trying to get tommy shut down, hes accused of being a tom, but Chris Karazin is promoting bm bashing and ir and bw are not trying to get her shut down., youre not trying to shut down sadbuttrue down, so why tommy capree.......be honest.
Maceo

Even Koola Boof who I don't like married a very successful white business man! She point to disrespectful hated Black males like yourself who called her Sheboon, Bytches, Hoe's and sluts to get her to move on like Christelyn, Capree and myself!

NO Black men for me,
SadButTrue

Silver Spring, MD

#115 Feb 2, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xUwODwznNS0XX
Capree

True especially when Tommy Sotomayor is the Ghetto Black man that most desipise!
Ashol

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#116 Feb 2, 2014
Aziya Shines wrote:
The only reason blks condemn each other is because they think its unacceptable behavior to whites
If white people accept it then so will blk people. Smh
As soon as twerking bcomes mainstream those same blk people will not say anything about non blk women doing it.
Preach! So true.
SadButTrue

Silver Spring, MD

#117 Feb 2, 2014
Ashol wrote:
<quoted text>
Preach! So true.
Maceo

Talking to your own profiles again?
SadButTrue

Silver Spring, MD

#118 Feb 2, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>Is koola boof beating up on bm? And what makes bw think that they can criticise bm but bm cant criticise bw? You say that Tommy worships white people but you worship wm, isnt that hypocrisy on your part? See bw have run a con game, you hide the negative shit you know bw are doing in the hood behind the media's negative image of bm, then you keep repeating over & over I been to college, why its the bm whos the problem wm why he wont conform to your standards wm, you know that the wm envies bm and you know that the media ( which he controls ) will give a bw a voice as long as you throws the bm under the bus, Alice Walker made a living off degrading the image of bm. Right now bw are trying to get tommy shut down, hes accused of being a tom, but Chris Karazin is promoting bm bashing and ir and bw are not trying to get her shut down., youre not trying to shut down sadbuttrue down, so why tommy capree.......be honest.
Maceo

This Black man is saying the samething about your behaviors andn how you having poor priorities and end with nothing! lmao

Maceo

Black man on this video is calling you a Trick Bitch! lmao

Maceo

Black Men- Too Broke for Business but Never Too Broke For Toys

http://youtu.be/_U3bvHNOGfs

Level 8

Location hidden

#119 Feb 2, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree
Tommy if focused on "Twerking" which is a dance but there are some Ghetto BW as well as BM who twerk in public places.
He should focus on BM incarcerated rates, Raping of underage girls, HIV/AIDS/STDS rates, 50% unemployment, BM having 2-3-4 -10 OOW babies, No marriage, BM don't do for their women, children or communities.
Remember Tommy Sotomayor doesn't have a Real job he's a "Hustler on YouTube" looking for a mixed Race or WW who 's doing far superior that what he's doing. Tommy has several felonies and he's close to 40 years old and still doesnt' have anything to show for his life he's just LOUD!
LOUD men don't keep anything look at Wesley Snipes and all other Arrogant, Loud, Ingorant BM they lost everything!
Look at T.O and Chad Oucho Cinco they both went straight to the bottom.
T.O. just married a former Stripper WW who is now a Postal Worker! lmao He has 4 kids by 3 different women!
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1918464-re...
Shaking my head! lmao
Are you Sadbuttrue because you are from the same city and state. If so why are you using my name?
almond321

Los Angeles, CA

#120 Feb 2, 2014
Thank you. I really appreciate that.
QBB wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish all the best to you and your daughter. Thank you for being responsible and re-focusing your energy and efforts. I hope other women in a similar situation read your post, drop the bitterness, re-focus, make better choices going forward, and excel. Good for you.
Big Knob

United States

#121 Feb 2, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo you were too busy chasing WW ASS to get an education or certifications! You didn't even help your White wife with her business or your Mother. You don't have any kids as well as you never helped anybody your too selfish, self centered and arrogant.
You wasted decades chasing WW arse and have nothing to show for your years! Very sad!
Capre talks about Sorry BM like yourself! lmao
Your lifestyle choices threw you under the bus not the media! Your a No Good BM who's selfish, self centered and Arrogant!
<quoted text>Maceo
You have 31 profiles on Christelyn's site you called her a White man's bed wench for at least 3 years until she said " Black men horrible nasty remarks swore her off Black males!
Those 3 Major men were
Sgt Willie Pete ( Only dates WW)
Tommy Sotomayor -Worships Light skin Strippers or WW hates dark skin women
Maceo Patterson - Worships WW and only did for WW while saying BW are inferior!
Why would someone shut me down when I tell the truth about BM lives and your life and how you act! lmmamo
Christelyn has a nice site she's pushing BW on like most of the Blogs
Now youre lying on me, ive never heard of christelyn , I dont log into bw's sites, unless they're black nationalist , orientated, I dont worship ww or wm, never dated a ww and have no desire to. Even Tommy has a bw and black daughter, he like I condemn hoodrat behavior, of some bw, not all bw & bw professionals I know & study with agree, even blk feminist have denounced them , and tommy's not begging or blogging for ww like christelyn, & the BWE , so you have this tall dark n handsom bm twisted, im not brainwashed with euro-centric education or by Hollywood's image of beauty.........silly sad, your tricks are for kids..........
almond321

Los Angeles, CA

#122 Feb 2, 2014
Thank you.
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> You'll make it because you have the right attitude, and the day will come that he'll need his daughter, but she'll say get away from me I never knew you, its his loss, and he'll realize that he's lost a good woman & daughter, and it'll eat away at him. The best revenge is success, because bitterness will do more harm to you than to him, always look on the bright side, you've moved on, as the song says.......lets give a toast to the fool, who let you go..........
Big Knob

United States

#123 Feb 2, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
Even Koola Boof who I don't like married a very successful white business man! She point to disrespectful hated Black males like yourself who called her Sheboon, Bytches, Hoe's and sluts to get her to move on like Christelyn, Capree and myself!
NO Black men for me,
You wm are usIng these terms, I dont hear them In the blk communIty, thats how I judge, now who wants bIn laden's w*ore, no body but a whIte sImp, & she should keep bm out of her mouth, thats all Im sayIng, already another cherrIos commercIal have been shut down by racIst wm & the bwe, whIle the bwe glorIfIes Ir, and you dont see that hypocrIsy, but non bw do, bm do to, ask the BWE how come they comdemn ghetto gaggers lIke they do Tommy, and I'll awaIte your answer.......by for now......

Level 8

Location hidden

#124 Feb 2, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
What is this, a tit for tat war between bm and bw? Though I don't exactly know Koola Boof's agenda but I do support IR books like Swirling by Christelyn Karazin which is only promoting the principle that especially black women shouldn't let the color of a man get in the way if he is a good man and they click. She also focuses on the fact racial opposites not only can attract but have many things in common. Black men are the biggest promoters in the world of IR dating and marrying between black men and nonblack women but when a black woman speaks about IR dating and marriage for black women, black men accuses her of black man bashing? This is where black men show their hypocrisy. Just because black men where unfairly enslaved and had to fight racism just like black women had to, doesn't mean that black men or even black women have to always be portrayed as angels, victims or heroes. What Alice Walker wrote about was really happening in the AA community in the early 20th century just like it was happening in other communities except there was twice the denial of women abuse, incest and cheating in the black community.

What Tommy is doing is forcing an out and out hate fest against black women and encouraging other races to join him in hating and throwing stones at all black women as though when his own daughter grows ups the black women haters are going to say "Oh wow! That is tommy daughter so treat her with respect". Tommy is going to be shut down permanently!

Level 8

Location hidden

#125 Feb 2, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> I think I missed something too Capree!
I know, he doesn't make sense on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,396,372
English = White Man's Language 10 min Whitey Era Over 4
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min you knew 136,177
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 24 min Moses 50
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 27 min Moses 27
Poll Black people: do you consiter QUADROONS (1/4 bl... (Nov '09) 29 min Dinie 132
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 49 min Moses 8,011
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr CAUCASIAN KILOECHO 46,627
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 32,724
Eurafrica 5 hr enoch powell 87
More from around the web