Now What Will Tommy Say About Twerking?

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#86 Feb 1, 2014
Style wrote:
<quoted text>FYI...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/11/wome...

Black female graduates are actually worth LESS than this figure DECADES after they graduate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9qH4thM03gsXX
As I stated, men in general regardless of their race generally make more than women.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#87 Feb 1, 2014
Style wrote:
<quoted text>FYI...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/11/wome...

Black female graduates are actually worth LESS than this figure DECADES after they graduate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9qH4thM03gsXX
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/bythenumb...

This site states that women of color earn more than white women.
Style

London, UK

#88 Feb 1, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/bythenumb...
This site states that women of color earn more than white women.
Don't you understand Math? Your salary isn't important. What you have left AFTER you pay the bills, i.e your DISPOSABLE INCOME is the one key factor. What you are worth (Your assets - Your liabilities) is the other.

If WW earn less than BW, then why are they worth $46, 000 at the age of 40 and BW $5.00?

I'd like to hear the answer to that question.
WP are snakes

United States

#89 Feb 1, 2014
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand Math? Your salary isn't important. What you have left AFTER you pay the bills, i.e your DISPOSABLE INCOME is the one key factor. What you are worth (Your assets - Your liabilities) is the other.
If WW earn less than BW, then why are they worth $46, 000 at the age of 40 and BW $5.00?
I'd like to hear why you were posting as a so called pro black man but now seem to be promoting white women.Whats your deal?
Style

London, UK

#90 Feb 1, 2014
WP are snakes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to hear why you were posting as a so called pro black man but now seem to be promoting white women.Whats your deal?
I think I asked a REASONABLE question.

What are BW doing with their earnings?

I know the answer to this question, but the point of this exercise is 'self reflection' which should lead to BW making BETTER financial decisions.

So to answer your questions I'm encouraging / promoting Black female LOGIC!
moonblood

Pine Bluff, AR

#91 Feb 1, 2014
I guess the woman wants to fit in.

Call me a prude, but I don't see the big deal in twerking lol. I know of its roots but I can't get with the hype.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#92 Feb 1, 2014
You people are all ratchet. Ya lowest of the low. Ya are treated as 2nd class citizens in you own country still. Every non AAs livin in america hate you peoples. Cant belive ya cryin about white people stealin ya degradin dance move. Let them have it and make themselve look stupid. Twerkin is very stupid and it make you guys even lower and trashy. You americans are somethin else. Especially you AAs.

Happy black history month...

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Location hidden

#93 Feb 1, 2014
Capree wrote:
Tommy Sotomayor have condemned black women for years for inventing and doing terking but now what is his hateful azz going to say now that highly respected academy award winning English actress and Dame Helen Mirren was terking at Harvard University?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Nh_k71vsliQXX
So what now all of a sudden you care about his opinion? He gets on everybody. You are just mad because he calls it like it is.
Big Knob

United States

#94 Feb 1, 2014
almond321 wrote:
I agree with a lot you said. I am a single mom because I chose to get pregnant by the wrong man and I take full responsibility for my part. My daughter's dad has four children by four different women. He has 3 boys and I have his only girl. He is very irresponsible and goes from chick to chick. His youngest son was born in January. I was bitter for quite awhile but I have refocused. I will make sure my daughter has everything she needs to be a good young lady. Although her father isn't in the picture (his choice) she does have active male presence in her life. It truly takes a man and a woman together to raise a child that is well rounded. Even if the parents can't be together it's still better if the child has both parents in their lives. If I could do it over, he wouldn't be the man I chose to have my daughter with. His own grandmother told me to leave him alone and go back to school before I was pregnant. Should have listened but I am making the best out of hard situation.
<quoted text>
You'll make it because you have the right attitude, and the day will come that he'll need his daughter, but she'll say get away from me I never knew you, its his loss, and he'll realize that he's lost a good woman & daughter, and it'll eat away at him. The best revenge is success, because bitterness will do more harm to you than to him, always look on the bright side, you've moved on, as the song says.......lets give a toast to the fool, who let you go..........

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#95 Feb 1, 2014
Jaysus wrote:
Black women are responsible for 50% of the problems in the black community, and black men are responsible for the other half.
Black women often mention their academic achievement, as a way of claiming superior status over black men.
It is more of way of saying that we as black women are tired of being the last on the socioeconomic pole and of bettering our lives. We as black women don't nor ever had the financial support from black men that other races of women have their same race men. If black men can't stand the fact that black women are seeking a way out through education and are jealous or feel that they are now inferior to black women then maybe black men should take a page from black women's book.
Jaysus wrote:
Black women have been running the household, for the past 30 years. Now as we can all see, they haven't done a good job raising the children, on their own.
If no man is in the home, he can't be directly blamed, for the child dropping out of school. Or becoming a criminals, black women have had 30 years to correct the problems in the black male.
Where it took 2 people to make a baby it, takes 2 people to insure that this baby is raised well. I don't why only in the African American Community that we think it is the norm and perfectly fine to put all of the responsibility of raising, supporting, taking care of and teaching a child, on one parent's back (usually the mother) while the other equally responsible needed parent runs free neglecting his duties as parent to the child. Then when the child turns out badly, the AA community blames the one parent who stayed, filled her role as mother but couldn't make herself into a father also. Saying since a man (the father that every child needs) wasn't there or abandon the children, so it isn't directly his fault can be equated to the people and staff on a cruise ship need the captain to do his duties and guide them safely but the captain jumps ship and the ship crashes but then he say well I wasn't directly to blame because I wasn't on the ship, Duh!
Jaysus wrote:
But they have failed to do it, because they can't, and never will. If we want to progress as a race, we need to accept the truth, and work together as a unit.
Toxic Tommy is an damaged individual, who has allowed his emotions to override critical thinking. You don't need to be a psychologist, to work out that he has had bad relationships with black women.
The chickens will come home to roost, for Toxic Tommy.
On Toxic Tommy, this we agree.

Level 8

Location hidden

#96 Feb 1, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> Capree here's what bw need to do, stop using ww as the norm, i dont care about what they do, im speaking of bw because I have a right to. a mother can make or break a child, the first teacher is the mother, and its mother who molds the child, now I took two to tangle that victim line wont work, I bet that capree dont have baby daddies, I dont have baby mamas, its called personal responsibility thats why, its the irresponsible behavior of both bm & bw that I deounce not just women, older bw tell me all the time, that when they were young they were taught to carry themselves as ladies at all times, by grand mother, their mother, so if women dress, differently, carried themselves differently, watch the young men realize that if I want a date id better get my act together, so stop rewarding these guys with sex & families, who you know damn well hes not up to the responsibility of fatherhood, thats you women's fault, you get with tyrone simp for a baby, then use the system to collect a check. How many educated bm & bw do you see with kids by many different men or women,? So young bw need to talk to older bw who've been married, for 30,40,50 years and not to their facebook girlfriends, who dont know a damn thing about being a wife or mother.
Big Knob, I was definitely feeling you on this post for a while. True black women and men need to using white women and white men as examples of the norm. True you as a man don't have illegitimate kids running and myself as woman has never been a babymama because we carried ourselves responsibly. When I did want to indulge, I used protection and insisted my partner used it also.

Not only black women need to get advice from older female relatives but black men should also be taught proper behavior by older men.

Level 8

Location hidden

#97 Feb 1, 2014
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this post illustrates just how DUMB some *allegedly* black women are. Here we have a WHITE WOMEN at a WHITE ivy league institution and you fools think that these people are trying to emulate Black Women...WRONG!
THEY ARE MOCKING BLACK WOMEN!
These days it is considered 'impolite' for white to wear BLACK FACE and mock blacks...so they do the next best thing and mock so-called black culture. Why do you think 'Dame Helen' looks embarrassed? She understands at some profound level that what she is doing is WRONG, but she felt pressurized into going along with the Racist/ White Supremacy program.
But it's all fun and games right?
No, it's not mocking black women.

I think white women find twerking fun, sexy slightly naughty dance just like black women who created it does. That is why the younger white men encouraged her to do it.

What I find strange, is when it is obvious that a group of white men are actually mocking and ridiculing black men or just listening to black music that some black men are stupid enough to take it as flattery or that those white men want to be them or are jealous of them. It is really laughable.

http://cdnl.complex.com/mp/620/400/80/0/bb/1/...
Big Knob

United States

#98 Feb 1, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Knob, I was definitely feeling you on this post for a while. True black women and men need to using white women and white men as examples of the norm. True you as a man don't have illegitimate kids running and myself as woman has never been a babymama because we carried ourselves responsibly. When I did want to indulge, I used protection and insisted my partner used it also.
Not only black women need to get advice from older female relatives but black men should also be taught proper behavior by older men.
See I knew you were not married, you told on yourself, but seriously I walk with older blk couples, and talk to them, the men tell me its a sign of maturity when a man gets married, and the women tell me a women should be lady like all the time, and theyre mad at the young people, because they say that they indured jim crow and fought for civil rights, and cant understand why these young people are so angry, when theyve never experienced jim crow picking cotton, very low wage jobs, but they say that they had faith and dignity, and didnt try to be like nobody else, but themselves, these are the elders, who tell me this, I urge all of you bp consult with the past to have a brighter future, change begins with you, be a self-starter, dont wait to be cranked.........

Level 4

Location hidden

#99 Feb 1, 2014
Capree is such a hypocrite. The type a beastie tommy always talks about.

Mad at tommy for what she has been doing here for the past 3-4 years.

Level 4

Location hidden

#100 Feb 1, 2014
He is funny entertaining and tells it like it is.

http://youtu.be/5ix-UZDtMMQ
Big Knob

United States

#101 Feb 1, 2014
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
That reality cut like a knife, ww own the majority of the small businesses in america, and are the majority population in america, in college & the work place. I bet you wont get no answer to that question..........

Level 8

Location hidden

#102 Feb 1, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
So what now all of a sudden you care about his opinion? He gets on everybody. You are just mad because he calls it like it is.
Tommy calls all black women beast, calls all dark skin women ugly and demeans and ridicule mostly all black women to ground. He never show the many positive black women out here ,only the crazy ghetto ones to make it seem that all black women are like that. Yet with all the shyt some ghetto black men do, he only shows about 1/8th of it and 9 out 10 times Tommy blames it on their black mothers. Roughest thing Tommy will call a black man is a Madden king and that's it. Tommy main agenda is to destroy black women's image and encourage black men and other races to hate his same race women.

Level 8

Location hidden

#103 Feb 1, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> See I knew you were not married, you told on yourself, but seriously I walk with older blk couples, and talk to them, the men tell me its a sign of maturity when a man gets married, and the women tell me a women should be lady like all the time, and theyre mad at the young people, because they say that they indured jim crow and fought for civil rights, and cant understand why these young people are so angry, when theyve never experienced jim crow picking cotton, very low wage jobs, but they say that they had faith and dignity, and didnt try to be like nobody else, but themselves, these are the elders, who tell me this, I urge all of you bp consult with the past to have a brighter future, change begins with you, be a self-starter, dont wait to be cranked.........
Excuse me but when do not being a babymama(terrible ghetto term) and being responsible mean that I am not married, huh??? Did I miss something LOL! I am married and my husband and I very much want a child and have been trying for quit a while. What I mean is that I didn't want to be a babymama(unmarried and having a child) so back then I would make sure me and my partner used protection. I don't know how you confused that with meaning that I wasn't married now.

Level 8

Location hidden

#104 Feb 1, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
Capree is such a hypocrite. The type a beastie tommy always talks about.
Mad at tommy for what she has been doing here for the past 3-4 years.
I have been a housewife for the last 3 years you idiot. Myself and millions of other black women have never done what Tommy is accusing all or most black women of doing.

Level 4

Location hidden

#105 Feb 1, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>I have been a housewife for the last 3 years you idiot. Myself and millions of other black women have never done what Tommy is accusing all or most black women of doing.
I'm talking about your silly ass hating on bm for years in this forum. Now you are mad because Tommy is better and funnier at it than you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,405,634
Black Inventions That Whites Take Credit For (Nov '07) 41 min real expert 969
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 53 min Curious Me 1,743
Why is the black race so far behind the white r... (Oct '11) 53 min Cunning 335
White Americans are INBRED!!! (Jun '12) 1 hr Blackwoman 134
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Moses 136,446
Time for Reparations 1 hr Drilling for the ... 31
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 3 hr Moses 14,549
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 5 hr melissa__ 26
Black men need to keep having sex with white women (Jul '14) 6 hr DiamondSmile89 24
More from around the web