Big Knob

United States

#64 Jan 31, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
How many black men are they helping on the West Coast to get custody of their children, 5? Because most of these black men don't even visit or pay support for their children, let alone want to get custody of them. It is usually black mothers who stand by their children and support them.
Check with the family courts, bm have a higher rate of paying child support ( which is run by a non profit organization ) than non bm. didnt you see on tommy where a young blk mother just killed her 28 day old daughter in a microwave, to get back at the father, or another bw who killed two children over a facebook beef with another woman, look at all of these t&a pictures you see online, this is whats degrading your image, thats self inflected. So the time is now to restore order and responsibility in this community, ask bw teachers about blk mother's attitude towards teachers when told that youre child is failing in school, they want to fight. Even the churches are asking bw dont come to church half naked, so fathers are excercising their rights

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#65 Jan 31, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care how the media praises Helen, Miley, Rihanna, etc.
Those women are immoral, and they're are poisoning the minds of impressionable girls and women.
Stop worrying about what Tommy says.
If you are living a virtuous life, then he's not demeaning you at all.
We need more Tommy figures out here to tell immoral women to get their act together ASAP.
Are these children immoral because it have been their tradition for young girls and women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Location hidden

#67 Jan 31, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> No being raised by bw is the no. 1 destroyer of young bm, thats why bw teachers, lawyers, church bw are assisting bm on the west coast to get custody or joint custody of their kids, that also includes bw social workers, and those at the dept of childrens services. Because they see whats going on with these ratchet mothers, in Orange Co. calif a bw killed her two kids, because she didnt want the father a military man to share custody with of the kids with her, shes at the Orange County Sherriffs dept, thats the same dept where a bw sherriff was having sex with a white racist imate, who tried to kill a bm, and this bw has a black son, go figure that one out! No wonder young bm grow up and select non bw as wives,.........
BTW, you have spoken about the ratchet black mother but what about the ratchet black fathers who choose not be in their lives or support them let alone help raise them?
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#68 Jan 31, 2014
People kill me thinking this is immoral when it's just a fad! This too shall pass!

Level 8

Location hidden

#69 Jan 31, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> Check with the family courts, bm have a higher rate of paying child support ( which is run by a non profit organization ) than non bm. didnt you see on tommy where a young blk mother just killed her 28 day old daughter in a microwave, to get back at the father, or another bw who killed two children over a facebook beef with another woman, look at all of these t&a pictures you see online, this is whats degrading your image, thats self inflected. So the time is now to restore order and responsibility in this community, ask bw teachers about blk mother's attitude towards teachers when told that youre child is failing in school, they want to fight. Even the churches are asking bw dont come to church half naked, so fathers are excercising their rights
If black men have to pay a higher % of child support than nonblack men than these black men should have thought of that before deciding to laid down and a woman and have unprotected sex which conceived a baby. This is the child's fault.

Yes and I also saw where Susan Smith drown her two sons by pushing her care into a river and if that wasn't bad enough she also blamed it directly on black men. I also saw where Casey Anthony killed her little daughter, put her in a trash bag and throw her in the woods then tried to blame her dad for the murder, all because she wanted to be free to party. Andrea Yates who killed all 4 of her children comes to mind. Anyway I could go on and on about the many nonblack mother who killed their kids and don't get many started on the many black men who have killed their own kids or the many black bf who have raped and killed their gf's children.

All of these people (the black or white moms and the men) who killed their own children are disgusting and evil but mothers killing their children is clearly not only some black mothers but women of all races. So why don't Tommy also bring up other women who killed their children?

Level 8

Location hidden

#70 Jan 31, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
People kill me thinking this is immoral when it's just a fad! This too shall pass!
I really think it is stupid and that some black men ridicule twerking not because they are so moral and dignified but because it is a dance that black women created and puts us in the spotlight. Notice this booty shaking dance has been around for many year but you will not hear black men say a word about it.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#71 Jan 31, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I really think it is stupid and that some black men ridicule twerking not because they are so moral and dignified but because it is a dance that black women created and puts us in the spotlight. Notice this booty shaking dance has been around for many year but you will not hear black men say a word about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dajjvy7WI54XX
I got to give to ya!

Level 8

Location hidden

#72 Jan 31, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> I got to give to ya!
Thanks.
Jaysus

Drayton, UK

#73 Jan 31, 2014
Black women are responsible for 50% of the problems in the black community, and black men are responsible for the other half.

Black women often mention their academic achievement, as a way of claiming superior status over black men.

Black women have been running the household, for the past 30 years. Now as we can all see, they haven't done a good job raising the children, on their own.

If no man is in the home, he can't be directly blamed, for the child dropping out of school. Or becoming a criminals, black women have had 30 years to correct the problems in the black male.

But they have failed to do it, because they can't, and never will. If we want to progress as a race, we need to accept the truth, and work together as a unit.

Toxic Tommy is an damaged individual, who has allowed his emotions to override critical thinking. You don't need to be a psychologist, to work out that he has had bad relationships with black women.

The chickens will come home to roost, for Toxic Tommy.
Big Knob

United States

#74 Jan 31, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
If black men have to pay a higher % of child support than nonblack men than these black men should have thought of that before deciding to laid down and a woman and have unprotected sex which conceived a baby. This is the child's fault.
Yes and I also saw where Susan Smith drown her two sons by pushing her care into a river and if that wasn't bad enough she also blamed it directly on black men. I also saw where Casey Anthony killed her little daughter, put her in a trash bag and throw her in the woods then tried to blame her dad for the murder, all because she wanted to be free to party. Andrea Yates who killed all 4 of her children comes to mind. Anyway I could go on and on about the many nonblack mother who killed their kids and don't get many started on the many black men who have killed their own kids or the many black bf who have raped and killed their gf's children.
All of these people (the black or white moms and the men) who killed their own children are disgusting and evil but mothers killing their children is clearly not only some black mothers but women of all races. So why don't Tommy also bring up other women who killed their children?
Capree here's what bw need to do, stop using ww as the norm, i dont care about what they do, im speaking of bw because I have a right to. a mother can make or break a child, the first teacher is the mother, and its mother who molds the child, now I took two to tangle that victim line wont work, I bet that capree dont have baby daddies, I dont have baby mamas, its called personal responsibility thats why, its the irresponsible behavior of both bm & bw that I deounce not just women, older bw tell me all the time, that when they were young they were taught to carry themselves as ladies at all times, by grand mother, their mother, so if women dress, differently, carried themselves differently, watch the young men realize that if I want a date id better get my act together, so stop rewarding these guys with sex & families, who you know damn well hes not up to the responsibility of fatherhood, thats you women's fault, you get with tyrone simp for a baby, then use the system to collect a check. How many educated bm & bw do you see with kids by many different men or women,? So young bw need to talk to older bw who've been married, for 30,40,50 years and not to their facebook girlfriends, who dont know a damn thing about being a wife or mother.
Style

UK

#75 Jan 31, 2014
Capree wrote:
Tommy Sotomayor have condemned black women for years for inventing and doing terking but now what is his hateful azz going to say now that highly respected academy award winning English actress and Dame Helen Mirren was terking at Harvard University?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Nh_k71vsliQXX
I think this post illustrates just how DUMB some *allegedly* black women are. Here we have a WHITE WOMEN at a WHITE ivy league institution and you fools think that these people are trying to emulate Black Women...WRONG!

THEY ARE MOCKING BLACK WOMEN!

These days it is considered 'impolite' for white to wear BLACK FACE and mock blacks...so they do the next best thing and mock so-called black culture. Why do you think 'Dame Helen' looks embarrassed? She understands at some profound level that what she is doing is WRONG, but she felt pressurized into going along with the Racist/ White Supremacy program.

But it's all fun and games right?
almond321

Los Angeles, CA

#76 Jan 31, 2014
I agree with a lot you said. I am a single mom because I chose to get pregnant by the wrong man and I take full responsibility for my part. My daughter's dad has four children by four different women. He has 3 boys and I have his only girl. He is very irresponsible and goes from chick to chick. His youngest son was born in January. I was bitter for quite awhile but I have refocused. I will make sure my daughter has everything she needs to be a good young lady. Although her father isn't in the picture (his choice) she does have active male presence in her life. It truly takes a man and a woman together to raise a child that is well rounded. Even if the parents can't be together it's still better if the child has both parents in their lives. If I could do it over, he wouldn't be the man I chose to have my daughter with. His own grandmother told me to leave him alone and go back to school before I was pregnant. Should have listened but I am making the best out of hard situation.
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> Capree here's what bw need to do, stop using ww as the norm, i dont care about what they do, im speaking of bw because I have a right to. a mother can make or break a child, the first teacher is the mother, and its mother who molds the child, now I took two to tangle that victim line wont work, I bet that capree dont have baby daddies, I dont have baby mamas, its called personal responsibility thats why, its the irresponsible behavior of both bm & bw that I deounce not just women, older bw tell me all the time, that when they were young they were taught to carry themselves as ladies at all times, by grand mother, their mother, so if women dress, differently, carried themselves differently, watch the young men realize that if I want a date id better get my act together, so stop rewarding these guys with sex & families, who you know damn well hes not up to the responsibility of fatherhood, thats you women's fault, you get with tyrone simp for a baby, then use the system to collect a check. How many educated bm & bw do you see with kids by many different men or women,? So young bw need to talk to older bw who've been married, for 30,40,50 years and not to their facebook girlfriends, who dont know a damn thing about being a wife or mother.

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#77 Jan 31, 2014
Aziya Shines wrote:
The only reason blks condemn each other is because they think its unacceptable behavior to whites
If white people accept it then so will blk people. Smh
As soon as twerking bcomes mainstream those same blk people will not say anything about non blk women doing it.
America is very HYPOCRITICAL. America has always supported over sexual behavior if it's behavior associated with White America. Playboy Bunnies are often seen as sexy women because White America NEVER labeled WW who show off their bodies for men whores. The BW image is very limited and usually reduced to her sexual organs. The WW on the other hand can be seen as sexy and educated. She can show off her body and express her sexuality and still be taken seriously in the mainstream hence Madonna.

Madonna is proof America is very biased toward BW expressing her sexuality or showing off her body.
almond321

Los Angeles, CA

#79 Feb 1, 2014
True.
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
America is very HYPOCRITICAL. America has always supported over sexual behavior if it's behavior associated with White America. Playboy Bunnies are often seen as sexy women because White America NEVER labeled WW who show off their bodies for men whores. The BW image is very limited and usually reduced to her sexual organs. The WW on the other hand can be seen as sexy and educated. She can show off her body and express her sexuality and still be taken seriously in the mainstream hence Madonna.
Madonna is proof America is very biased toward BW expressing her sexuality or showing off her body.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#80 Feb 1, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>America is very HYPOCRITICAL. America has always supported over sexual behavior if it's behavior associated with White America. Playboy Bunnies are often seen as sexy women because White America NEVER labeled WW who show off their bodies for men whores. The BW image is very limited and usually reduced to her sexual organs. The WW on the other hand can be seen as sexy and educated. She can show off her body and express her sexuality and still be taken seriously in the mainstream hence Madonna.

Virtuous women need not exude reprobate behavior.
BM Moving On

Toronto, Canada

#81 Feb 1, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Crimes are leading destroyers of countries and black men are lead the way in doing crimes and being incarcerated. Who cares about crime??? Only the dumbest of black men would say something like that.
All women's crime rates are far less than their same race men's are and have the crimes committed by women were induced by men, especially black men.
Black men are also leaders in denying their own faults and responsibilities. You have done nothing but blame your faults on the white man for decades and now that black women have advance farther than most black men have, black men blame black women for everything also. Try looking in the mirror for a change.
There is nothing wrong with dancing, if you don't like it don't look.
Black women from other country's black men and fathers of their babies more often stay with them and help them raise their children unlike AA men you abandon their children without support. Leaving everything on the AA women's shoulders when it takes 2 to raise a child.
Black women have the highest incarceration rates out of women. So what the F is your point hoodrat?

And just because you got your degree in some bird program, doesn't make you all that special.

BM still out earn BW even with their so called success. At the end of the day you can get all the bird degrees you want, if it isn't bringing money in, it's a waste!

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#82 Feb 1, 2014
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>Black women have the highest incarceration rates out of women. So what the F is your point hoodrat?

And just because you got your degree in some bird program, doesn't make you all that special.

BM still out earn BW even with their so called success. At the end of the day you can get all the bird degrees you want, if it isn't bringing money in, it's a waste!
Men in general regardless of their race generally make more than women.
QBB

United States

#83 Feb 1, 2014
Capree wrote:
Tommy Sotomayor have condemned black women for years for inventing and doing terking but now what is his hateful azz going to say now that highly respected academy award winning English actress and Dame Helen Mirren was terking at Harvard University?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Nh_k71vsliQXX
Hi Capree! Once again, your intelligence (or lack of it) astounds me! What does Helen Mirren have to do with Tommy Sotomayor's commentary about BW twerking? Helen Mirren is a very accomplished actress. But, apparently, she is the gold standard of excellence and morality for you!!! How shallow. You are pulling at straws, my dear.
QBB

United States

#84 Feb 1, 2014
almond321 wrote:
I agree with a lot you said. I am a single mom because I chose to get pregnant by the wrong man and I take full responsibility for my part. My daughter's dad has four children by four different women. He has 3 boys and I have his only girl. He is very irresponsible and goes from chick to chick. His youngest son was born in January. I was bitter for quite awhile but I have refocused. I will make sure my daughter has everything she needs to be a good young lady. Although her father isn't in the picture (his choice) she does have active male presence in her life. It truly takes a man and a woman together to raise a child that is well rounded. Even if the parents can't be together it's still better if the child has both parents in their lives. If I could do it over, he wouldn't be the man I chose to have my daughter with. His own grandmother told me to leave him alone and go back to school before I was pregnant. Should have listened but I am making the best out of hard situation.
<quoted text>
I wish all the best to you and your daughter. Thank you for being responsible and re-focusing your energy and efforts. I hope other women in a similar situation read your post, drop the bitterness, re-focus, make better choices going forward, and excel. Good for you.
Style

UK

#85 Feb 1, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Men in general regardless of their race generally make more than women.
FYI...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/11/wome...

Black female graduates are actually worth LESS than this figure DECADES after they graduate:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min Raada 113,006
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min Tyrone 122,938
Chris Rock pulled over 3rd time in 7 weeks 10 min Nikki 2
Wolfowitz Doctrine 25 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2
A Bunch of Happy Black Women with Smiles on the... 25 min Sir Day 59
News The Fear Of Black Men In America: Join Our Twit... 51 min The Devil 23
Afronazis support white supremacist "Aryan Inva... 1 hr Paki_Jatt_Soorma 483
Biracial IS NOT black 3 hr selina london 559
What the hell is going on with black men? 6 hr Tyrone 84
More from around the web