Now What Will Tommy Say About Twerking?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 31, 2014
Tommy Sotomayor have condemned black women for years for inventing and doing terking but now what is his hateful azz going to say now that highly respected academy award winning English actress and Dame Helen Mirren was terking at Harvard University?

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 31, 2014
Helen Mirren is not of God to begin with.

Women of The Lord are to be virtuous and exude class.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 31, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
Helen Mirren is not of God to begin with.
Women of The Lord are to be virtuous and exude class.
Well Helen Mirren is considered almost a queen in the white media and now that she has terked, most whites (who black fools like Tommy loves and tries to impress) will consider terking down right up right. They will make it look like a white woman's invention even though it was black women who started twerking first. Lets see if Uncle Tom and his pitiful followers putdown white women for terking the way they did black women.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Jan 31, 2014
Universally Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
You can't be An African Queen without Principles.
You can't be An African King without Principles.
And this is lacking in majority of African Americans, but its more prevalent in the Women.
Black men should be last ones to talk about principles unless it is principles of crime and how to fk up one's life. Black men are only 6% of the U.S. population yet you are incarcerated 10 times more than white men and 20 times more than black women. Black men make up almost 50% of the prison population. Black women graduate from college at twice the rate of black men while the percentage of black men dropping out of high school and college grows larger every year. Don't even get me started of black men's high rate of abandoning their kids without support.
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 Jan 31, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men should be last ones to talk about principles unless it is principles of crime and how to fk up one's life. Black men are only 6% of the U.S. population yet you are incarcerated 10 times more than white men and 20 times more than black women. Black men make up almost 50% of the prison population. Black women graduate from college at twice the rate of black men while the percentage of black men dropping out of high school and college grows larger every year. Don't even get me started of black men's high rate of abandoning their kids without support.
The last thing a black man needs to worry about is twerking! Brothers got problems!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12 Jan 31, 2014
Universally Black wrote:
<quoted text>
See there you go.
You do not like when a Black man is telling the world about the things you do.
And who really cares about crime, when crime is prevalent in all societies. And don't speak about crime when you also fall in worst categories than women in the States. Its like the pot calling the kettle black (or whatever.)
The number one mistake that Black American do, is refusal to acknowledge your mistakes. Which then hinders your progress or how people view or see you.
The blaming of others for your wrongs will not cut it anymore.
Show the world that you're better than shaking your azz in public. And raise your daughters with morals and principles.
You're the shame of all Black women around the world.
Why is it that Black women from the Caribbean and Africa are able to raise their children, but you can't?
Crimes are leading destroyers of countries and black men are lead the way in doing crimes and being incarcerated. Who cares about crime??? Only the dumbest of black men would say something like that.

All women's crime rates are far less than their same race men's are and have the crimes committed by women were induced by men, especially black men.

Black men are also leaders in denying their own faults and responsibilities. You have done nothing but blame your faults on the white man for decades and now that black women have advance farther than most black men have, black men blame black women for everything also. Try looking in the mirror for a change.

There is nothing wrong with dancing, if you don't like it don't look.

Black women from other country's black men and fathers of their babies more often stay with them and help them raise their children unlike AA men you abandon their children without support. Leaving everything on the AA women's shoulders when it takes 2 to raise a child.
carmen

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 31, 2014
Most black women do in fact have education. Most black women graduate HS and most go on to continue higher education at some point in their life. This is not to be taken lightly. Lots of these women come from environments which do not foster growth and some go on to improve their station despite having an oow child. Some growth is always better than no growth whatsoever.

Also, we must remember that once the average black woman does make financial gains, she will almost always move away from all black areas. There are almost no exceptions to this. All black areas have become places to escape from (as opposed to improve upon). There are only a few exceptions within the country where this isn't the rule. So, in essence, you aren't going to see an abundance of enlightened women living in deeply depressed black areas. But, they aren't the exception, as the overall climate isn't a fostering environment to begin with and the reason why these women move away from these areas when they are even slightly able.

It takes strength to do that. It takes strength to get out here and at least TRY.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 Jan 31, 2014
The only reason blks condemn each other is because they think its unacceptable behavior to whites

If white people accept it then so will blk people. Smh

As soon as twerking bcomes mainstream those same blk people will not say anything about non blk women doing it.
carmen

Columbus, OH

#18 Jan 31, 2014
Black women were excluded from welfare benefits until the mid to late 60s. Before this time, abandonment was the number one issue black women faced, the next was abuse. After the welfare system included black women, abandonment hit the charts even more. It was almost every family in the hood with mia dads and the occasional visit.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#19 Jan 31, 2014
Universally Black wrote:
<quoted text>
ANd one wonders why Black AMerican women cannot raise children.
It is difficult to raise children ALONE when you "men" abandon their families, old Chap. Smh
carmen

Columbus, OH

#20 Jan 31, 2014
Who cares the reason a person earns a degree?

Do basketball players go to the superbowl for show? OR do they also take pride in themselves for achieving the ultimate prize of basketball?

I know not one woman who has a degree and she's unable to make a living. Furthermore, if she isn't able to earn a living with a degree, she would have been destitute regardless. Not everyone can apply knowledge and sometime that is just the way the cookie crumbles. However, she still gets my kudos for at least trying to improve her lot instead of just sitting back and resigning herself to destitution.

To state that most black American women are not educated is a false statement. Most black American women are in fact educated and most black American women have jobs as well and are self sustaining as a result of those jobs. It doesn't take a degree to get a job however one does need some sort of socialization skills in order to land a job and keep a job. Black women have proven in abundance that they can hold their own either through socialization or education or a combination of both. I'm sad for you that this upsets you so.
Big Knob

United States

#21 Jan 31, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Crimes are leading destroyers of countries and black men are lead the way in doing crimes and being incarcerated. Who cares about crime??? Only the dumbest of black men would say something like that.
All women's crime rates are far less than their same race men's are and have the crimes committed by women were induced by men, especially black men.
Black men are also leaders in denying their own faults and responsibilities. You have done nothing but blame your faults on the white man for decades and now that black women have advance farther than most black men have, black men blame black women for everything also. Try looking in the mirror for a change.
There is nothing wrong with dancing, if you don't like it don't look.
Black women from other country's black men and fathers of their babies more often stay with them and help them raise their children unlike AA men you abandon their children without support. Leaving everything on the AA women's shoulders when it takes 2 to raise a child.
No being raised by bw is the no. 1 destroyer of young bm, thats why bw teachers, lawyers, church bw are assisting bm on the west coast to get custody or joint custody of their kids, that also includes bw social workers, and those at the dept of childrens services. Because they see whats going on with these ratchet mothers, in Orange Co. calif a bw killed her two kids, because she didnt want the father a military man to share custody with of the kids with her, shes at the Orange County Sherriffs dept, thats the same dept where a bw sherriff was having sex with a white racist imate, who tried to kill a bm, and this bw has a black son, go figure that one out! No wonder young bm grow up and select non bw as wives,.........
Big Knob

United States

#22 Jan 31, 2014
With her of the kids.^^^
Big Knob

United States

#26 Jan 31, 2014
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> It is difficult to raise children ALONE when you "men" abandon their families, old Chap. Smh
Or when the mother uses the child as a pawn against the father, remember the liberal family courts always grants sole custody to the mother, now what research do you have that says bm abandon their kids, real non white research, not bullshit opinions, I dont trust the white media..........Chap.
flutterby

United States

#27 Jan 31, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Helen Mirren is considered almost a queen in the white media and now that she has terked, most whites (who black fools like Tommy loves and tries to impress) will consider terking down right up right. They will make it look like a white woman's invention even though it was black women who started twerking first. Lets see if Uncle Tom and his pitiful followers putdown white women for terking the way they did black women.
Invention? Don't you think that is a little silly. What's next? A debate about who "invented" f*cking? Because that's all twerking is. Minus a partner.
Big Knob

United States

#28 Jan 31, 2014
Aziya Shines wrote:
The only reason blks condemn each other is because they think its unacceptable behavior to whites
If white people accept it then so will blk people. Smh
As soon as twerking bcomes mainstream those same blk people will not say anything about non blk women doing it.
You're right, jazz, the blues was once considerd low class negro music by the black middle class in the 1930s & 40s, but the minute wht/folks embraced it, it became acceptable to these snobs. But the ww has much more of a balanced image world wide than bw do so she can get away with it, & the bw twerkers are overtly sexual, and nasty with it, its not done in a classy manor at all, college educated bw are embarrassed by this, so they hide their embarrassment behind the medias negative image of bm, then promote the myth that every bw has been to college, and all bm are in jail, unemployed, on drugs, on the DL, or with ww, and thats a lie. Thats why the brothers put out the movie Hoodwinked, to expose lies. The time is now, for the BM to tell his side of the story, and we dont need the white media or wm or ww in our business & we'll tell white folks, that if you're black, then STAY OUT of black cultural business!
Big Knob

United States

#29 Jan 31, 2014
If youre not black^^, excuse the typo
flutterby

United States

#30 Jan 31, 2014
If you don't want people in your business, don't put it on display. Keep it behind closed doors. It's that simple. By the way... Business is associated with shaking hands, not asses. Twerking is entertainment. It's on my tv. And if I wanna comment on it... I will. No offense. Just saying

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#31 Jan 31, 2014
Universally Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, because a white female has done it,mean that its ok for a Black female to do it also?
Now i see why so many Black american females are in porn.
I don't make the rules nor do I feel obligated to follow the rules that aren't right for me because I have a mind of my own. What I am saying is that when is that whenever white women, especially upscale white women embraces something, be it clothing fashions, hair styles, a certain dance, a hair color or even plastic surgery, the big daddy white media promotes it positively and soon it will be a trend. Black men are some of the biggest believers of the media and easily brainwashed by it. So soon the very black men who were ridiculing and scolding black women for twerking will soon be applauding white women and other nonblack women for twerking it.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#32 Jan 31, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> The last thing a black man needs to worry about is twerking! Brothers got problems!
Exactly! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Easy Eed 1,125,374
I Keep Telling Black Women 7 min Mindless 15
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 9 min Lori-usa 156
Halloween Costume Suggestions 10 min The White Race 9
Blacks and crime 11 min GetReal 24
Mayor denies racial charge (Oct '13) 12 min Former buckwheat 33
Are/were Your Grandparents Racist? 22 min The White Race 4
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 1 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 84
Sassyntrashy said slavery was not all that bad. 3 hr MsNewNew 84
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 hr Carly HI YAH 7,300

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE