White people hate "black love"

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
questions

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Jul 14, 2011
I've noticed something and I've noticed it for a while.

Everyone already knows that white women get mad when a black man states his preference for black women, because white women think that they should be first in every man's mind.

But really disturbs me is white MEN. I've seen white men get visably angry and shaken when a black man says that he only dates black women.

Is it because they white man knows that he and his woman are physically inferior to the black man and his woman and that the black man wanting to keep his genes black poses a threat?

I've even seen racist rednecks on Stormfront who actually seem to be happy when a black man is with a white woman because they say it proves their superiority.
/^V^\vAv/^V^\

UK

#2 Jul 14, 2011
Half breeds hate black love as well

They want to see iR love.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 14, 2011
questions wrote:
Everyone already knows that white women get mad when a black man states his preference for black women, because white women think that they should be first in every man's mind.
But really disturbs me is white MEN. I've seen white men get visably angry and shaken when a black man says that he only dates black women.
Is it because they white man knows that he and his woman are physically inferior to the black man and his woman and that the black man wanting to keep his genes black poses a threat?
I've even seen racist rednecks on Stormfront who actually seem to be happy when a black man is with a white woman because they say it proves their superiority.
My friend, you make all the sense in the world. You've just given me an idea!!!(((FlashBlub)))

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#5 Jul 14, 2011
Oh my goodnes. This is so true. White people are psychotic. It's so pathetic.

#6 Jul 14, 2011
Spanish people do too.
decepticon

Stockton, CA

#7 Jul 14, 2011
questions wrote:
Trolll

No. As a white man, I am only surprised when a bm prefers bw because most I see are with non-black women.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8 Jul 14, 2011
aNYONE EVER NOTICE HOW WHITE WOMEN LOOK HARD AT BLACK COUPLES? iT'S ALMOST AS IF THEBYTCH IS THINKING..."hE SHOULD BE WITH ME"

I love to look a bytch eyeball to eyeball when I 'm with my man cause I know he's not going anywhere!

White women have really filled their heads up with thinking black men want them...child please!

#9 Jul 14, 2011
My mother told me that her and my aunt used to work together, and there were two spanish people and another black person, he was a guy.

So my aunt and the black guy who was working with them was talking to each other and flirting, and the spanish lady said to the spanish guy "I bet I could take that black man away from her". When she told me that I was like, WTF.

All non black women(specifically spanish women and white women) think they can just have black men because they think that black women are inferior to them. They see black women as competition. It's really pathetic.

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 14, 2011
Carmiana wrote:
Oh my goodnes. This is so true. White people are psychotic. It's so pathetic.
C/S but not all white people most though..lol
decepticon

Stockton, CA

#11 Jul 14, 2011
JustdroppedIN wrote:
aNYONE EVER NOTICE HOW WHITE WOMEN LOOK HARD AT BLACK COUPLES? iT'S ALMOST AS IF THEBYTCH IS THINKING..."hE SHOULD BE WITH ME"
I love to look a bytch eyeball to eyeball when I 'm with my man cause I know he's not going anywhere!
White women have really filled their heads up with thinking black men want them...child please!
No never noticed that. It's always bm thinking ww want them ww are usually chasing after wm. Truth hurts huh?

#12 Jul 14, 2011
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>C/S but not all white people most though..lol
Yeah, I agree.
forcetube

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2011
You are brilliant for figuring this out. You will also. Notice that they hate black unity. When ever a group of blacks get together a white will saunter over to Troy to find out what we are talking about. Try it it is amazing. Just get a group together and in a low voice discuss business you will be able to hear a pin drop.
decepticon

Stockton, CA

#14 Jul 14, 2011
Carmiana wrote:
My mother told me that her and my aunt used to work together, and there were two spanish people and another black person, he was a guy.
So my aunt and the black guy who was working with them was talking to each other and flirting, and the spanish lady said to the spanish guy "I bet I could take that black man away from her". When she told me that I was like, WTF.
All non black women(specifically spanish women and white women) think they can just have black men because they think that black women are inferior to them. They see black women as competition. It's really pathetic.
I've worked around plenty asian, latina and ww and bm and the only think this black dude pulled was being fired for sexual harrassment.

And I think your paranoid about what non-black women think about bm and especially bw.

“A black diamond”

Level 4

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Jul 14, 2011
I agree white people don't want to see us as blacks together. Some of them not all don't want to see the black race increase. They figure more black people to come. They show the IR couples of black men with white women and vice versus to get more black men and women to date out, so black love will decrease even more. They show IR dating on black entertainment networks for black men and women to explore their options and commercials of slutty white women exploding themselves for black men to see and date even more. I've have come on to their little games.

#16 Jul 14, 2011
decepticon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've worked around plenty asian, latina and ww and bm and the only think this black dude pulled was being fired for sexual harrassment.
And I think your paranoid about what non-black women think about bm and especially bw.
Do I know you personally? My guess is NO. We have never spoken, nor have we ever seen each other, and you have the gauls to tell me I am paranoid? LMBO!!!

I have worked with plenty of them too, but I can bet that the ones I have worked around aren't the ones you have worked around. So is it fair to say that we have different life experiences? Yes, it is.

My mother and aunt have not only experienced blatant racism and prejudices from non black women, but I have too. I refuse to ignore my life experiences in favor of yours.

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 Jul 14, 2011
Carmiana wrote:
That's the nature of the beast, you just have to know people have ego and or vain..someone can think whatever they want to , it doesn't mean it's true.

#18 Jul 14, 2011
*galls.
Anonymous

Powder Springs, GA

#19 Jul 14, 2011
BLACK LOVE and UNITY FOREVER!!!

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#20 Jul 14, 2011
decepticon wrote:
<quoted text>
No never noticed that. It's always bm thinking ww want them ww are usually chasing after wm. Truth hurts huh?
That's a bold face lie. Most black men don't even pay WW any attention for the simple fact that they know WW are quick to holla rape or harrassment. BM in general stay clear of WW. It's the WW who throw themselves at BM constantly! After a while the BM fall for their voodoo spell and ULTIMATELY end up paying for it!
forcetube

United States

#21 Jul 14, 2011
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>That's a bold face lie. Most black men don't even pay WW any attention for the simple fact that they know WW are quick to holla rape or harrassment. BM in general stay clear of WW. It's the WW who throw themselves at BM constantly! After a while the BM fall for their voodoo spell and ULTIMATELY end up paying for it!
very true. Under our system of white supremacy it is the WW who choses the male. Neely fuller jr. Corroborates this. Well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min ritedownthemiddle 1,482,438
I'm so happy I get to hear these nighurs cry th... 1 min ugly monkeys 1
News Michigan mayor caught on tape calling black peo... 1 min 2 Dogs 34
Guys.... What do consider too short for women? (Nov '08) 2 min Ben Quick 144
How soon will Trump be impeached? 2 min Marcus Washington 23
LOL! I guess SOMEONE couldn't take it. 3 min ugly monkeys 2
I have a confession - I am a LESBIAN... 5 min ugly monkeys 2
News Being conservative is not being racist 52 min Ben Quick 25
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 4 hr unfazed 102
Black men have failed black women 6 hr Ben Quick 32
More from around the web